The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-28-04, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"

Find the clues in TAR5 preview vidcaps for Episode 5

#1 - Bowling for Pharohs!#2 - Pharoh Pizza Hut!
#3 - Pizza Guy on the Giza Plateau#4 - How nausiating!
#5 - Charla goes down a hole!#6 - Don't have a clue!?!?
#7 - Charla goes caving!#8 - A "This Old House" fixer-upper!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview... Neobie 07-28-04 1
   RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview... Draco Malfoy 07-28-04 2
       RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview... seahorse 07-28-04 3
           RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview... Gingerman28 07-28-04 4
               RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview... memacmur 07-28-04 5
                   RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview... memacmur 07-28-04 6
                   RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview... Gingerman28 07-28-04 7
 Roadblock MattyMax 07-29-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-28-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
One big question to ask, where do they take the train? Going to Giza from Cairo can mean taxi, bus, metro, or microbus. Train? Not that much.

The closest tomb I could find near the Pyramids is the Tomb of Khenthawes, just opposite the Great Pyramid. It's a rectangular building cut into a small hill and one can go down a corridor to the burial chambers. Lonely Planet calls the descent 'a bit hazardous'.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
Maybe a train from St. Petersberg to Moscow before flying to Egypt? There's a shot in the insider spots of a train in the snow, and Team Blue Lagoon looks like they're still in their cold weather gear.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
That sounds reasonable.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
The train is obviously still in Russia. The recommended way to travel from St. Petersburg to Tsarskoe Selo (Pushkin) and return is by suburban train (note facing seats; intercity trains have compartments) to Vitebsk Station (there has been a shot of a train station in the snow). From there they would have to take a taxi to Pulkovo 2 International Airport for flights to Eqypt (probably via Frankfurt) And the blurb from CBS indicates that one team screws up and gives wrong directions to a taxi driver (maybe they went to Pulkovo 1 which is only for domestic flights.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
Great info!

Too bad they don't get to take an inter-city train in Russia. I would have loved to see telvised coverage of some of the salespeople that show up on those trains.

True story - while travelling from Moscow to a smaller Russian town (name escapes me), my friends and I were able to watch a Russian making a sales pitch for latex gloves. On a train. It was great, espeically given that we could understand nothing!

Now if we can figure out which team heads to the wrong airport (or wrong terminal)...

MEmacmur

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
Answering myself since someone posted it another thread.

According to the studio website, Linda and Karen have a communication failure with their cabbie, causing them to miss a 'critical' flight.

MEmacmur

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Clues in TAR5 Episode 5 preview vidcaps"
CBS website blurb says the soccer moms, Linda and Karen screw up and miss a "critical" flight. So it looks like they must fall behind (maybe not since we do see them running around the Pyramids in the show teaser.)

It will be interesting to see other CBS video promos during the week. Will their editing trends repeat. This week there were scene after nausiuous scene of Chip and Kim stating that they were going to be no. uno and lo and behold they were.

Also there was nothing absolutely nothing on Bob and Joyce and they ended up last.

Will this trend continue? It was similar in the promos for Eps 2 and 3. So keep an eye out Saturday when a new batch of promos usually are shown. So far Colin and Christie and Chip and Kim have been ignored.

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-29-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Roadblock"
In the preview, the voiceover says that Charla must descend into an ancient tomb.

If Mirna's staying behind, then this has gotta be the roadblock of the episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •