The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse just on ESPN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse just on ESPN"
So Jesse was just on ESPN and one of the anchors asked him why the heck Trish is still on the show. He said something to the effect that at this point in the show, he hadn't really seen what was going on in the house and that even though his spy had told him things at that point he just really couldn't believe it could be that bad. He said at this point in the show he had to confront her about some things. This makes me think that he does get rid of her on the next show. Because just now he basically acknowledged how awful she really is

Also, he said that he will walk down the street in NY and people will yell "don't pick Trish" at him. lol

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesse just on ESPN missygirl3 04-25-04 1
 RE: Jesse just on ESPN Tiggertramp 04-25-04 2
   RE: Jesse just on ESPN Rockytop Chick 04-26-04 3
       RE: Jesse just on ESPN pmspml5 04-26-04 4
           RE: Jesse just on ESPN TenPin 04-26-04 5
           RE: Jesse just on ESPN schmoe 04-26-04 7
               RE: Jesse just on ESPN redheaded_sweetheart 04-26-04 13
 RE: Jesse just on ESPN oddglass2 04-26-04 6
   RE: Jesse just on ESPN Rockytop Chick 04-26-04 9
       RE: Jesse just on ESPN oddglass2 04-26-04 10
           RE: Jesse just on ESPN Rockytop Chick 04-26-04 11
   RE: Jesse just on ESPN mizbitt 04-26-04 12
 Tabloids CSHS79 04-26-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
thats funny. I think Trish will go this week too.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
And truly Trish is only showing one side of herself to him, and being the bonehead that she is, maybe forgot that cameras were recording the whole event and that other people might see her behavior. Can't blame Jesse for that. He must be thinking NOW, "Wow, what a psycho! She had me fooled!"

That's kinds how it looks. Maybe it's just me though...

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

04-26-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
That's the way it looked to me too. It seemed like he totally understood why people didn't like Trash (oops I mean Trish, or do I?)

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
If his spy was such a close friend - why on earth would he not believe her. He said "it wouldn't be fair" - what crap - If I gave up all that time to be a spy and then my "friend" didnt listen to me I'd be a little angry

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
It just goes to show the stupidity that occurs when us guys think with our "little Jesses", not our brains.

TenPin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intellegent, but the most responsive to change."
Charles Darwin

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-26-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
I disagree. I consider my friends advice, but in end I have to form my own opinion. Being as Jesse hasn't spent much time with Trish - two dates - he hasn't had time to form his own opinion. Its not like he's given her a ring, were barely half way there. He'll find out soon enough, particularly now since he knows what to look for.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
I agree with you on this one. Heck, if he was just gonna consider his friend's advice and go on her say so, why is he even there?? They can have the show with the friend and he can show up for the final rose ceremony!

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-04 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

This makes me think that he does get rid of her on the next show.

I think you are probably right on this assumption, but the only thing that makes me think she is not is the preview at the beginning or end of the first show, the "This season on the Bachelor" had a shot of Trish in a bath robe in what looked to be a hotel room. I am going to try to find this somewhere in the mean time, or maybe someone can, but I'm just wondering if in fact she sticks around for the last 4 or 3, or maybe 2. It would make for some serious drama.

ETA: Found pic!

04-26-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
I saw that pic too. And it also made me wonder. That make me think she's in the final two and this is the day of the final rose ceremony. They always show them getting up and getting ready to go.

I also saw a pic somewhere of a very snowy location (final three fantasy date maybe??) where he is in what appears to be a carriage and is kissing a woman with short dark hair.

If he doesn't let Trash go this round, i will be very dissapointed. And if I were the friend who had gone through all of this to give him advice he didn't take, I would never have anything to do with him again.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
Rockytop - was this the pic you were writing about:

If so, it looks like it's a blond (maybe Tara) so there is hope after all....

I thought that RealityTVWorld would have vidcaps posted for this season preview, but I haven't seen it...it would be nice to have the vidcaps that are left posted. I was able to find this one and the previous at another site, but I dunno if I can post them here.

04-26-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
Oh, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Now that I look at it again, I realize it was the hat I was seeing, not short dark hair. Now I see long blond hair. Jessica B or Tara??? I'm thinkin Tara. That makes me feel sooooo much better. maybe Trash will leave this week.

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-26-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jesse just on ESPN"
I read in one of the Tabloids that Trish could be the stalker.
After Jesse gives her the boot she comes back and wants to talk to Jesse and causes a big scean. Trish is really the only one that would have the nerve to do such a thing. But then again how would she get back in unless Jesse tells them to let her back. This I would like to see.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tabloids"
If what the tabloids say is correct Trish survives the coming elimination(10to6).Personally I would've given Jenny's opinion the true weight it deserved if Jesse was the man he claims to be.
However, the tabloid went on to say that Jesse did not present the final woman with a ring but an open plane ticket to visit him. This was a ticket he purchased himself with his name and the
winner's on it, without the show's permission. Seems like a good way to spoil the ending if it leaks out as to the other name on the ticket.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •