The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-09, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
OK, CBS hit an all time high I think - running promos of scenes that were never shown.

In no particular order:

Monica telling Dave that if it goes wrong she'll owe him.
Shambo saying she'll pull the trigger right now.
Shambo asking Jaison if Mick is on board, Jaison saying we're all on board.
Russell arguing with Natalie, saying why would you say that, Natalie saying she didn't.
Mick and Russell saying Russell is Russell.
Jaison saying sometimes you have to be a follower.

Not counting the shot of Dave saying "he's cancer" which appeared to be about Russell but was about Erik, and the scene where Russell opened the chicken cage, both of which appeared in the recap.

That's a lot of BS!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Promo scenes not in the episode... PepeLePew13 12-04-09 1
   RE: Promo scenes not in the episode... Outfrontgirl 12-04-09 2
   RE: Promo scenes not in the episode... Outfrontgirl 12-05-09 3
       RE: Promo scenes not in the episode... JC222 12-05-09 4
           RE: Promo scenes not in the episode... Outfrontgirl 12-05-09 5
               RE: Promo scenes not in the episode... PepeLePew13 12-05-09 6
                   RE: Promo scenes not in the episode... Outfrontgirl 12-05-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-09, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
There were quite a few scenes last season as well of upcoming events/challenges -- Coach's grimace, the spider challenge, etc. These were at least 3-4 episodes in advance, so I imagine we'll be seeing the same kind of editing this season as well.

12-04-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
yes, but wasn't that all in the post-recrap "future episodes" segment?
What I'm talking about is the promo for the immediate next episode. They are promo'ing stuff that ends up edited out or going to video clips. That has happened before, but this episode there was more footage than not from the promo that we didn't see on screen.

12-05-09, 06:30 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
You were right. Some of the stuff is in the new promo. Very strange. Last season the future episode spoilers were all at the end of the recrap, I'm 99% sure, not in the weekly promos for the upcoming episode.

Makes me wonder if the editors are messing with the time frame, like perhaps Jaison and Mick started working on this move earlier, but it didn't fit with the John boot storyline, so they bumped the footage into the next episode?

JC222 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JC222 Click to send private message to JC222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
None of the stuff was in the Insider Clips from this past week...so I think it all has to be this episode or future episodes.

I'm most interested in the Russell/Natalie rift..I need to rewatch it to see if it looks like any footage from this week's promos.

12-05-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-09 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

JC, I want to welcome you to the forum. On your third post, you were already making a contribution that had my attention and appreciation. You sound like you've been posting a long time. I'm so glad you've joined in.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-09, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
Psst, OFG... this is SquidProQuo - she posted on another thread that she had computer problems and couldn't log in again under her old name, so is trying to figure out a way to get it back again via Webby.

12-05-09, 11:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Promo scenes not in the episode for Ep 11"
Oh wow, I didn't see that other topic. Well no wonder the apparent newbie posts like a veteran. I was sort of wondering where Squid was but it's the holidays and I have weeks that I disappear.

I saw this JC222 posting, and I thought, wow, this "guy" is terrific. Where has he been all this time?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •