The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Survivor #19 Recap Episode East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-09, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Survivor #19 Recap Episode East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of the recappage and any new footage on this thread until the West Coast wakes up from their Turkey Coma and can see it for themselves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Eric vs the Chicken Snidget 11-26-09 1
   Impressions michel 11-26-09 2
       RE: Impressions Flowerpower 11-27-09 3
           RE: Impressions katethegreat 11-27-09 4
               RE: Impressions Flowerpower 11-27-09 5
               RE: Impressions Round Robin 11-29-09 8
           RE: Impressions blueahh 11-27-09 7
       RE: Impressions Brownroach 11-27-09 6
           RE: Impressions michel 11-29-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-09, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Eric vs the Chicken"
Eric hunts chicken
Eric sets trap for chicken
Shambo springs trap for chicken
Shambo bonds with chicken
RussHell opens the chicken coop door at night

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-09, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Impressions"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-09 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Strange the amount of airtime that Erik received although it was damn funny!

Dave and Brett received facetime that could be setting them up for next time.
In regular episodes, John had appeared to be the one most surprised by the switch to vote Erik but Brett was the one that asked the questions and told us about it. That could be good for him. Dave, on the other hand, was the one shown determined to go against Erik and also the one that told Shambo she'd be carried far. Add Shambo's dream that they vote him out and he's the one I see at risk.

Shambo, as expected, received a lot of airtime but it wasn't all pretty. Laura was trying to connect with her but Shambo called it BS. I guess we don't need to be pulling for Shambo anymore.

Jaison is there to prove himself. We figured he was on a journey. He says the only way he can prove himself is by winning but it certainly sounded that his journey's real goal is the elimination of John.

Mick received clear blame for his leadership abilities. It had been Mick's saving grace that no one complained but we heard him hesitating, saw the frowns on everyone's face and heard Russell call him out. On the other hand, Mick gave us his first end game connection when he said he'll use Russell's secret against him. That is a good sign for him...and for Russell because that gives us doubt.

We heard Natalie had gained the women's trust and flipped the game on Erik. We saw her making the F2 dumbass alliance but she disappeared (again) after that. That is until one of the final scenes when her alliance with Russell was reaffirmed and she told us she planned on staying with Russell to the end. Weird edit but that's the norm for her.

Russell is the star. Too bad we didn't see any reactions after "Prison Break", chicken style. Can he win the jury votes? That seems to be the only question left up in the air. The episode did start with Russell telling Mick and Jaison that the women will gang up on them. The only way that can happen now is if they gang up their jury votes.

Now I can at least look here if CTGirl asks me about future recaps! BTW, Sydney had a good role in last season's recap. JT was there but nothing special.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Impressions"
Great take on the episode, michel...as always! Mine were quite similar...

First of all, it was and is all about RussHell...and, frankly, I can see why....he is the real PLAYER of the season...I loved when Jaison told Mick in the shelter that "I am really starting to love that guy", in reference to RussHell. But, we also got a recount on him wrecking havoc, which, imo, does not bode too well for him and his social game later on.

Then, we did see Mick's strategy as staying away from the leadership role, regardless that he was the elected leader. Clearly, he was successful, as we saw how his tribe clearly felt he was not a leader. Which, imo, bodes well for Mick, as most leaders are targets later on. IMO, the only reason we saw RussHell and Mick disclose their professions to each other, was so we could hear that Mick will indeed use this information later, if he has to....spells, FORESHADOWING, to me. We will see Mick do just this.

Regarding Natalie and her plan to ride Russell's coattails all the way to the end is foreshadowing as well. We saw her reaffirm her commitment to Russell and she said that she gave her word that she would not turn on him in the end....again, I think this will come to fruition.

Jaison is indeed the journey player, and we saw this last night. Will not win.

Shambo had ALOT of air time, which perplexed me a bit. She is either very close to exiting, or the producers like her, perhaps? Or, as some have suggested, perhaps she does think that she is in control now, and will take a more prominent role? Shambo, to me, was exposed as the wild card of the season, one that is NOT the savvy game player, but too emotional, and wears them on her sleeve for all to see. A character, pawn in this season.

Notable that the FF4 + Shambo received the highlights of the re-crap, clearly, one of them will win.

I think the producers saw the other character of the show to be Eric, and he had some nice highlights.

Dave is being edited as compulsive, and very egotistical....especially regarding the fire building and in his conversation with Shambo....a poor prognosis for the end game.

Brett: Still, for me, a non-entity.

For me, the Galu tribe should be picked off one by one at this point...the FF4, will show the Galu tribe how to do it!

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-09, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Impressions"
Agree with your comments - especially the "end game" editing of the Foa's. I wondered if Russell will ask or expect Natalie to admit he the win deserves it more than she does, and if it will get ugly when Mick reveals his secret wealth (of course, he could totally deny it).

I was struck by the night scene where Dave didn't notice Russell wearing the idol - painting Dave as clueless.

Also struck by Shambo's edit - not as cutsie / lovable, IMO, although her explanation to Monica that when Eric was voted off, Galu was broken; made Shambo appear a much better player than any other scene this season - like "She gets it" and Monica didn't.

Didn't see any clue as to who goes next, but I usually suck at trying to figure that out from clues, in any case.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Impressions"

I was struck by the night scene where Dave didn't notice Russell wearing the idol - painting Dave as clueless.

Definately agree with this statement, katethegreat! I, too, noticed this scene, when Russell put the necklace on, and then Dave woke up....was it too dark for Dave to notice? Or, is Mr. High IQ Dave just not on the BALL? Pun intended.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-29-09, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Impressions"
Not sure who goes next, but even though the smarter among them may realize it is likely futile, the remaining old Galoots better be kissing Shambo's a$$ to the best of their ability. As futile as it probably is, it is their only hope to avoid a reverse pagonging.

blueahh 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-27-09, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueahh Click to send private message to blueahh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Impressions"
I found it interesting that everyone voted off, especially Laura, felt that they had an alliance with Brett. From what was shown, Brett seemed tightest with Erik.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-09, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Impressions"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-09 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

Too bad we didn't see any reactions after "Prison Break", chicken style.

They never showed the chickens actually leave the coop. I expected to see everyone's reactions the next day, and Russell snickering over his plan "succeeding." I wonder if the chickens stayed inside and someone secured the cage in the morning.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-09, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Impressions"
If they left, they didn't go very far:

Didn't "Prison Break" stretch out over a few seasons? I believe the chickens are smarter than your average Survivor. They realized that, if Russell was opening the cage, it was to shoot them in the back if they tried to run for it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •