The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Title: "Off With Their Heads""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Title: "Off With Their Heads""
According to Blind Freddy over at Survivor Sucks, the title for episode #11 is:

"Off With Their Heads!"

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/61048

Could it be a Russell-Quote?
(Have we had any of those up to now? )

Also, if HeadS are getting chopped off, are we looking at a double-boot? Of course, Jeff would have to tell them what to expect before they get to TC.

It could also simply refer to the chicken but there's been enough poultry killed for a while!
I hope you all had a Happy Thansgiving.

Us Canadians have to hold the fort!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Tit... Outfrontgirl 11-27-09 1
   RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Tit... Master B 11-27-09 2
       RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Tit... rachelOH63 11-27-09 3
   RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Tit... redbeard103152 11-27-09 4
 Press Release Outfrontgirl 12-02-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-09, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Title: "Off With Their Heads""
At the end of the recap, before next episode, there's a TC shot of Russell. You can see that Jaison is wearing the IN. (Jaison's shirt and a bit of the IN). Whether it's from next Episode I don't know.

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-27-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Title: "Off With Their Heads""
>At the end of the recap,
>before next episode, there's a
>TC shot of Russell.
>You can see that Jaison
>is wearing the IN.
>(Jaison's shirt and a bit
>of the IN). Whether
>it's from next Episode I
>don't know.
>
>
>

yeah i saw it

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-27-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Title: "Off With Their Heads""
Good for Jaison! I like him and hope FF doesn't turn on him before the end!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Samoa: Episode #11 Title: "Off With Their Heads""
Good eyes there OFG. Thanks for the information.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-09, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Press Release"
12.01.2009 AT THE SURVIVOR AUCTION, ONE HIGH BIDDER DECIDES TO GO HUNGRY IN EXCHANGE FOR A POTENTIALLY VALUABLE ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME, ON "SURVIVOR: SAMOA," THURSDAY, DEC. 3

"Off With Their Heads!" - The Foa Foas consider a risky move in the hours before tribal that may result in the betrayal of one of their own, on SURVIVOR: SAMOA

Jaison will surely decide to go hungry. As he said in the Recap; he needs to WIN some stuff to prove stuff to himself.

The second part ... Assuming this doesn't refer to a risky move of the poultry kind, resulting in the betrayal of Daisy ... actually, I don't assume. It may be all about the chicken.

Something is afoot:
Shambo dreams of Dave and likely wants to off him, despite the promo which cut an old scene of Dave and John deciding Erik is "cancer" and has to go now to follow Shambo talking about pulling the trigger. I would think Shambo is talking about Dave, except Dave's arm is in the frame on that line. (Could be about the chicken.)

More inferences that there could be a plot against Russell:
Jaison and Mick saying Russell is Russell.
Russell and Natalie arguing as Russell accuses her of saying something stupid.
Shambo getting confirmation from Jaison that Mick is on board.
Jaison saying he's willing to follow.

OTOH,
evidence that Dave is a target, when Russell tells him he can save him tonight.

Dave and Monica have a plot; we don't know what it's about, except that Monica's taking a risk.

In blips, Monica says "John"; Dave says "Shambo" as does Jaison; Mick says "Dave." Jaison seems to say "John"; not all these may be boot targets.

Back to the Press Release, who is one of their own?
Could that also refer to Shambo, who's acting a bit too wild card? Or will we see the possibility of a realignment? Could Mick and Jaison team up with Shambo to target Russell, or is it Dave they're discussing?

Is Russell really selling out Mick to John, as Jaison has immunity? (Doubtful, but wants John to think so).

Sounds to me like a lot of people try to make plays this week that go against the simple tribal lines. But the Press Release says MAY so I don't think the TC vote goes along with the risky move. I think Russell gets his way and takes out the most flexible scheming player, which is John, who is also an immunity threat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •