The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-09, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
As always, thanks so much to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: It's time for me to create chaos

Russell: <nighttime camera confessional> It's time for me to create chaos <unlatches chicken cage door>
Russell: Bird go free!

John: Shambo is the one leading the charge

Shambo: <talking to John and Dave> Let's pull the trigger...

Dave: I agree

Dave: He's a cancer we've got to dump him now...

Jaison:<camera confessional> Sometimes you just have to say, "Screw it, I'm gonna follow!"

Shambo: <talking to Jaison>: So, Mick's on board with the plan?

Jaison: Yeah, we're all with you, Sham.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap Outfrontgirl 11-20-09 1
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap byoffer 11-20-09 2
 RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap Flowerpower 11-20-09 3
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap emydi 11-20-09 4
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap Flowerpower 11-20-09 5
           RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap byoffer 11-20-09 6
               RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap SquidProQuo 11-20-09 7
                   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap Robot Chicken 11-20-09 8
                       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap SquidProQuo 11-21-09 10
   RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap SurvivorJohn 11-21-09 9
       RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap SquidProQuo 11-21-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
Interesting, they're all going after Russell? Amazing. I wonder what set Shambo off, her beloved chicken?

Unless of course she is setting John and Dave up, but the plan she's running by Mick and Jaison is a whole other scheme, like to dump Monica.

This last episode Sham was saying if she found an HII she'd give it to Russell, and she was thrilled he dispatched Laura, so this is a strange turn. She surely isn't talking about Brett as a cancer. Has to be Russell.

When Jaison says, we're ALL with you, that implies more than just Mick, and I don't know if Jaison would speak for a Galu, so it would have to include Natalie. I don't believe Natalie is ditching her main ally. Something is off there.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
I guess it could be Russell. This time when he found the HII, he didn't seem to show it to the other FFs. (at least they didn't show that). It was interesting that they all seemed to put on a desperate search for the HII and then just stop. Maybe he did tell them all he had it.

My gut is saying that John is the target for the next ep. Monica, Brett and Dave would be after him for flipping in the re-vote, and the FFs would be happy to go along to continue to weaken Galu.

11-20-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
Something fishy is going on here...

Note that these vidcaps are OLD, Shambo is in her purple buff, when she is seen here talking with Dave and John...When she is saying, "let's pull the trigger"....

Is this possible that these are vidcaps for the recrap? Could Russell already have let that chicken out, and it just was edited out? Or, are these future scenes mixed in with some editing from old episodes as well? We all knew that Shambo did take the lead with the Laura boot, Jaison could be reflecting about just going along with that....?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
no Shambo has a regular purple headband (remember they made all the FF wear yellow and all galu wear purple from clothes they brought) if you look at it it's plain and lighter than the Galu purple not an issue this is from ep 11 imho

11-20-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
Good catch, emy, I think you may be right about that headband that she already had...

Regarding, the position that John is in that Byoffer touched on. To me, he is coming across as the classic fence sitter. He seems to have put himself in a position to further the old Galu's with calling in his deal for the next to go to be a FF, or he is in a position to now align with the FF4+1 and pick off the remaining Galu's. To me, this spells his DOWNFALL. Being the fencesitter is the quickest way to an early exit when both sides target you. John falls into an old classic trap, hook, line, and sinker...so much for the rocket scientist.

I think he will be out sooner rather than later.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
I think going after John will also be a way for Russell to keep the other Galus happy. "Let me help get the guy who betrayed you" sort of action.

We have seen a lot of strategy from Russell to make it to the end, but soon he will have to start trying to win Jury votes. No way he is playing this hard without remembering the jury votes.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-20-09, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
FloPo, I agree that John is the swing vote/most likely target. RussHell knows that John's the smartest one left out there, so it's in his best interest to get rid of him -- and like Byoffer points out, it would play very well with most of the jury.

I'm not sure, though, if Shambo will be on board with voting John off. I get the feeling from the promo that the power has gone to Shambo's head and she thinks she's in charge and making the deals now.

Also, in the insider clips this week, Shambo makes a promise with John that a FF would be next in exchange for voting out Laura. She said she didn't care which FF was next, and that it could even be her. We know RussHell's "deal" with John meant nothing, but I wonder if Shambo is trying to play a more truthful game and will feel obligated to live up to this promise to John? We also know that Shambo is tight with Brett. Could the old Galu guys work on Shambo to flip back??? Could this be the beginning of the RussHell/Shambo alliance crumbing? RussHell did say in last week's Insider Clips that he knows that Shambo will become disappointed with him at some point, since she's try to playing a moral game and he's playing the lie/outwit game.

I'm thinking Monica would be an easier "sell" with Shambo. John would easily get on board with that too.

Robot Chicken 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-09, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Robot%20Chicken Click to send private message to Robot%20Chicken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-09 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-20-09 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

This show is getting good. They really had no choice but to give John a lot of face time because he was key to the vote. I went to the Survivor web site and what he said to the camera when he cast the second vote was classic. Worth checking out.

Next week will be crazy. They showed RussHell and John talking and John asking for a Foa Foa to be voted off next. RussHell instantly agreed thinking there's no way that's gonna happen. I think John was laying down a marker. They may have left out the negotions between John and Shambo. It may be in Shambo's best interest to flip back, because no one in her old tribe will vote for her to win the million, not if she sells out her original tribe. They have the numbers on the jury. She's probably not smart enough to figure that out on her own, but John's smart enough to point it out to her.

The preview for the next episode was showing some misdirection to one tribe, the other, or both. Does Shambo know that RussHell has the immunity idol? John's already figured out who's least likely to have it. Maybe they are trying to get Russhell to play the idol and then vote for Natalie. Maybe Shambo won't flip back and John is next. The only ones who are really playing right now are RussHell, Natalie and John.

11-21-09, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
>They may have left out the
>negotions between John and Shambo.

Right, they didn't show it -- it's only in the Insider Clips. Which makes me wonder if that means it's not important to the game...or were they just hiding it until this next episode for impact?

>Does Shambo know that RussHell has the immunity
>idol?

He's always shown it to just about everyone in the past, so you'd think he'd show it to at least his allies...maybe he doesn't want Shambo to know, though, because she might spill the beans. I thought it was weird that we weren't shown anything. Very unlike him...makes me think it comes into play this week.

>The only ones who are really playing right now are
>RussHell, Natalie and John.

Yes, I agree. Which is why RussHell would want John out asap.

Dave has the potential to be a player but he seems to make such knee-jerk decisions. Dave/Galu was pretty stupid this week in how they handled the whole John decoy plan -- they practically pushed him into flipping, esp. by keeping him out of the loop and letting RussHell be the one to clue him in.

SurvivorJohn 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-21-09, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorJohn Click to send private message to SurvivorJohn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
This theory is based on the assumption that no one among the old Galuts, including Shrambo, knows that the HII was found by RussHell again. Here are what I think might happen in Ep.11...

A.
Shrambo - Now that Laura is gone, and wants to be 'leader' again, decides change her strategy and work at it by getting all the Galuts to vote RussHell or any FF out.
John - still knows they have the numbers if he/they can get Shrambo back now that Laura is gone (Thank God! Yipee), and decides to play along with Galut.
Foa Foa - any of them to appear that they agree with whoever Shrambo tells them to vote, inform RussHell, and RussHell gives the HII to that person.

B.
Shrambo is still solidly with FF and is just playing some sort of decoy to get Galut to vote Russel (That part of the video reminds me of the Jaison shot at Ep.9) Then it goes into a tie, and John or Monica goes out Kelly style. I do not think John has completely jumped ship. He probably voted Laura, thinking that without her, Shrambo could still be Galut. It still seems to me that it's an even game until next episode, where Galut has 4 vs Shrambo+FF...

Either way, I do think the HII will be played again next episode...

This is REALLY good!!!

11-21-09, 01:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vidcaps, Ep 11, post re-crap"
Great ideas...we'll have to wait for more promos next weekend to see.

It's so hard to tell with Shambo -- sometimes I think she's way smarter than we give her credit for and she's really playing the game, and then other times she seems hopeless. I thought Missyae said at one point that Shambo stays loyal to RussHell, but that could be wrong.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •