The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Arrogant but Attractive Silas aka "Chip""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-02-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Arrogant but Attractive Silas aka "Chip""
Sorry Itz, but does his cockiness not remind you of someone?
"I plan on winning this. You might as well write the check and hand it to me." Ouch! I'm having flashbacks of Dique!

Survivorchick

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Arrogant but Attractive Sil... ItzLisa 11-02-01 1
   RE: The Arrogant but Attractive Sil... katttywoman 11-03-01 2
 Oh! Just Admit It Ladies! IceCat 11-03-01 3
   RE: Oh! Just Admit It Ladies! ItzLisa 11-03-01 4
   RE: Oh! Just Admit It Ladies! LadyT 11-03-01 5
 RE: The Arrogant but Attractive Sil... VampKira 11-03-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-02-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Arrogant but Attractive Silas aka "Chip""
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-01 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

LOL!!! Chickie Hon, it's not so much that he reminds one of Richard (God forbid!!), but that he flat out STOLE the line from Richard!!

Man, I am takin' a beatin'around these boards today for having a thing for this guy, I gotta tell ya! LOL!! Every other post I've read today has been "Silas is such an a.sshole (sorry Itz!)", "Silas is so slimy (sorry Lisa!)", "Silas is a total idiot (sorry Itzy!)" All I can say is - check out my posts for today, gang! Ain't nobody been bashing him harder than I have... I also just happen to looooooove what this guy LOOKS like!!! Hee hee!!! So... okay - he IS just a big stupid beefcake, so sue me!

(Probester: "I know Richard Hatch, Richard Hatch was a friend of mine, and YOU, Sir, are NO Richard Hatch!")

"Why is Bubbles bouncing on top of that boy?" (Pooh's daughter after viewing my sig pic)

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-01, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katttywoman Click to send private message to katttywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Arrogant but Attractive Silas aka "Chip""
Itz, I really want to apologize to you because you gave me the ever helpful info on insomnia and gingseng last summer in Off-Topic, but I really don't like Silas. He is cocky and irritating, and you're right, he said LOTS of stupid stuff in Ep. 4.

But hey, at least you can still look at him! That's the fun part! But for me, I think I'll stick with Ethan.

BTW, thanks again for the gingseng info. It has helped and I feel a lot more active, so I am able to sleep better at night.

GO ETHAN!!!!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Oh! Just Admit It Ladies!"
You are secretly hoping (and are desperately trying to avoid mentioning) the fact that each of you hope that he is identical to Mr. Hatch in one particular respect...

You all are secretly hoping that he developes an urge to start trotting around the set in his 'birthday suit'...

Ladies, you are hearby under arrest...

You are charged flagrant lusty behaviour in a public place...

You have the right to remain silent...

You have the right cable TV on Thursday nights...

You have the right to a sig pic... If you do not have a sig pic, one will appointed for you by the Big Blue Cat...

September 11, 2001

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-01, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh! Just Admit It Ladies!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-01 AT 06:58 PM (EST)

Oh, God, Icey.... don't even get me wishing on the possibilities! Unfortunately, his birthday didn't fall during the taping of the show... but maybe he made an exception for the Fourth of July or something, heee heee!!! (*Oh please oh please oh please oh please...*)

Kattty hon!!! PuhLEEZE don't apologize! It's not like I'm marryin' the guy (oh, man, could you imagine what life would be like once his looks fade and he becomes impotent??? ) I'm just in total physical awe and lust over this reality TV show beefcake, that's all! Allow me that much, and I will gladly go along with the rest of the remarks, unless he redeems himself in a BIG way...of course, they'd have to be giving out brain transplants as the reward challenges for that to happen! But ya never know - there's always hope he could mend his ways! I don't think he's evil, he's just playing really stupidly and opening his mouth at the wrong time!

AND, more importantly, I'm SO happy that the Ginseng worked for you!!!! Don't forget - stick to Nature's Way brand, as they have the reminder on the side to take the occassional break for a couple of weeks!

"Why is Bubbles bouncing on top of that boy?" (Pooh's daughter after viewing my sig pic)

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh! Just Admit It Ladies!"
I admit it

Beatrice, get yee to Heaven, heres no place for you maids...and away to Saint Peter's for the Heavens, he shows me where the bachelors sit, and there live we as merry as the day is long -Much Ado About Nothing

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-03-01, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Arrogant but Attractive Silas aka "Chip""
Tricky Dicque! Tricky Dicque!

(I just like yelling that.. hee hee)

*hugs Itz*

"I can't take this I come unglued, I might breakdown in front of you..Necessary to medicate, I'm not sleeping can't stay awake." - 'Pressure', Staind

"Just die, Frank..." - Lindsey, S3

*wink*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •