The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Will the viewers get any treats or only tricks?

Keep it here without any sigpics until the West Coast knows for sure.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Recap Snidget 10-29-09 1
 Leader Snidget 10-29-09 2
 Reward Challenge Snidget 10-29-09 3
   RE: Reward Challenge Snidget 10-29-09 4
       First Sign of Intelligence Found in... PepeLePew13 10-29-09 12
 Laura and Russell Snidget 10-29-09 5
   RE: Laura and Russell CTgirl 10-29-09 16
 Leftovers from Pirate Master Snidget 10-29-09 6
 Is it me vince3 10-29-09 7
   RE: Is it me Snidget 10-29-09 8
 Foa Foa Snidget 10-29-09 9
 Immunity Snidget 10-29-09 10
   RE: Immunity Snidget 10-29-09 11
 Tribal Snidget 10-29-09 13
 Da Votes Snidget 10-29-09 14
 Next Week Snidget 10-29-09 15
   RE: Next Week SquidProQuo 10-29-09 17
   RE: Next Week michel 10-29-09 19
       RE: Next Week SquidProQuo 10-29-09 20
 RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Co... SquidProQuo 10-29-09 18
   RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Co... SquidProQuo 10-29-09 21
       RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Co... vince3 10-29-09 22
       RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Co... Round Robin 10-30-09 23
   RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Co... SquidProQuo 10-30-09 24
 RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Co... Brownroach 10-30-09 25
   RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Co... SquidProQuo 10-30-09 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-29-09, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Recap"
And back from tribal the Galu boys are scared of the Galu girls now the numbers are even. They want to make Shambo one of the boys so they girls will lose.

10-29-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
2. "Leader"
Boys vote for Shambo
Girls wonder what the hell happened.

10-29-09, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "Reward Challenge"
Uncover survival items, uncover to match. Leader can keep the item but lose the point.

Boat ride with a lunch for the reward.

Galu sits out. Kelly Dave and Shambo.

10-29-09, 08:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Reward Challenge"
Galu gets first match keeps it. Fire starting kit wrapped in a tarp.

Galu matches mosquito netting and takes the point.
1:0 Galu

Now the matches come fast and furious.

6:3 Galu to Foa Foa three matches left, and some dummy items.

6:4 G:F If Galu matches the win.

Galu wins Reward.

Shambo sends Laura over. Needs to keep the guys strong and she's not going a third time.

Makes the girls unhappy with that decision.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "First Sign of Intelligence Found in Galu"
They elect to keep the tarp and fire-starting kit instead of taking the point. RussWell probably would have taken the point...

10-29-09, 08:25 PM (EST)
5. "Laura and Russell"
Oh she's a good Christian so they need to get together.

Where is that lightening when you need it.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Laura and Russell"
And he's the son of a preacher, LMAO.

10-29-09, 08:28 PM (EST)
6. "Leftovers from Pirate Master"
Sail ship, Beef Stew, Good Bread.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Is it me"
or did Burnett bring down the Pirate Master ship for this Reward?

10-29-09, 08:31 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Is it me"
*points up*

Great minds or some such.

10-29-09, 08:33 PM (EST)
9. "Foa Foa "
Liz upset that people talk while she is making fire.

RussHell wants Nat talking to Laura and wants to keep her to use her like a toy and get rid of Liz.

10-29-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
10. "Immunity"
Paddle out for puzzle pieces then solve.

John, Monica and Laura sit out.

Foa Foa leaves the leadership necklace behind in case it is bad luck.

10-29-09, 08:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Immunity"
Foa Foa ahead on the paddle out and get the pieces, but Galu catches up on the way back and loses on the puzzle.

Galu wins. Foa Foa going to tribal. RussHell worried these people may lose him the money, feels Jaison gave up.

10-29-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
13. "Tribal"
Well they may be down but they aren't out and they talk about how tight they are.

Jaison looking down seems to think it is fair if he goes.

10-29-09, 08:54 PM (EST)
14. "Da Votes "
Jaison
Liz
Liz
Liz

10-29-09, 08:58 PM (EST)
15. "Next Week"
Looks like a merge.

Galu immediately starts eating their own.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-29-09, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Next Week"
Russhell was smart to play the religion card -- I wonder if Shambo had clued them in about Laura.

Natalie is playing a good social game too.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Next Week"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-09 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

"Monica needs to go home tonight"

"Laura's the only name we are writing down"

"It'll be Shambo"

"It's Erik, 100%."

Wow! These people should have gone to TC a few times before this! And Jeff says they found a new way to vote out 2 people at once. I'd say it could even be 4 people at once!

Now, do you suppose the early merge was pre-planned or a last minute thing to save Foa Foa? Combined with the vote cancellation in the previous episode, it does lend itself to questions.

10-29-09, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Next Week"
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they thought the early merge would help save their favored ones, RussHell and Shambo. And maybe after RussSwell going down, they wanted to give everyone the merge feast a little earlier to help ensure there wouldn't be any more med-vacs.

And yes, I totally agree that Galu is splintering and imploding! Reminds me a lot of last season, where JT/Taj/Stephen were able to take advantage of Timbira's dysfunction and alpha male in-fighting.

10-29-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
It was also very smart on RussHell's part to tell Laura that Ben took the HII home with him -- wonder if she bought it?

10-29-09, 11:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
One last thing: I thought Jeff's parting line to FaoFao after TC was very interesting -- something along the lines of, you're not good at challenges but you've gotten very good at blindsiding. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it sure seemed like foreshadowing to me.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-09, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Definitely foreshadowing....... all they need is to keep vote targets off of their own, and they can help the infighters destroy themselves until it's too late for them to reunite and save themselves............

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-09, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Well, RussHell is a very good bull$hitter, so I think we can expect him to be a participant/instigator in a few blindsides after the merge takes place.

10-30-09, 01:18 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Most disgusting scene of the night: Laura telling RussHell he was her "brother from another mother!" And then she said she didn't believe women should be pastors....and RussHell said he could always spot a good Christian -- ha! This could be a Saturday Night Live skit

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-09, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
No one mentioned my favorite moment -- at the RC, after Shambo sat herself, Dave and Kelly out and Jeff said to Shambo, "who do you pick to replace you to make the decisions on the items?" and Shambo said, "Erik" and then Dave screamed at her, "NO! BRETT!" and Shambo said, "oh yeah, Brett." I was LOLing for five minutes.

10-30-09, 05:59 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor #19 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Yes, that was a good one, BR. Dave sure made things obvious. He also told Shambo to be quiet during the IC challenge.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •