The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps 7/24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-24-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps 7/24"

Latest (new) TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps shown during CBS golf coverage 7/24

#1 - EZE --> Frankfurt --> St. Pete#2 - EZE airport
#3 - cool church!#4 - Hey, can't anyone spell @ CBS
#5 - Midget Hockey#6 - Hockey arena?
#7 - Cool!..swords & vodka#8 - Can't have enough vodka!
#9 - Yum, Beluga caviar!#10 - Yuck, fish eggs!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps ... TeamJoisey 07-24-04 1
   RE: New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps ... Gingerman28 07-24-04 2
 RE: New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps ... choochoo 07-25-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps 7/24"

Charla in the hockey net... one of the indelible images of 2004.

Get another Emmy ready!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps 7/24"
But only Myrna has a Hockey stick and gloves. So do each take turns and have to stop a puck coming in at 100 plus miles per hour? or does Myrna hit Charla into the net for the goal?

Have we seen either M or C eating the caviar yet?

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-25-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New TAR5 Ep. 4 preview vidcaps 7/24"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-04 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

I have a candidate for the hockey stadium shown in vidcap #6. According to this info on stadiums in St. Pete, my guess is that it's the Jubileiny Sports Palace (instead of the Ice Palace as offered by neobie).

According to the info, the Jubileiny Sports Palace holds 6000 people, whereas the Ice Palace holds 14000, with VIP boxes, etc.

Edited to add:
The large "50" on the wall (in the vidcap) refers to the 50th anniversary of the SKA team 1953-2003. This arena may be SKA's practice rink. And then again, maybe not.

Might be round building located in top left corner of this pic of central St. Petersburg.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •