The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why is SO NOT playing in Columbus, Ohio???!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

laguna22 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail laguna22 Click to send private message to laguna22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why is SO NOT playing in Columbus, Ohio???!!!!!"
The last 2 days, channel 28 (Fox) has been airing infomercials during what should be SO!!! I am so pissed. Is this happening anywhere else? and WHY???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columb... Storm 12-16-05 1
   RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columb... alive 12-16-05 2
       RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columb... laguna22 12-16-05 3
 RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columb... Bebo 12-16-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Storm 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Storm Click to send private message to Storm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columbus, Ohio???!!!!!"
I've been wondering the same thing. (I'm in Canal Winchester) I emailed Fox28 today, I doubt I'll hear anything back tho. I really hope they bring it back on. I'm really ticked that I missed Jessica's graduation and todays show.
Happy Holidays Anyway

alive 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alive Click to send private message to alive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columbus, Ohio???!!!!!"
Columbus does this with so many shows-it's so annoying--
I emailed channel 53 about why they put WB shows on so late at night-- they wrote me back-- so hopefully 28 will respond to you-- It really really sucks that they are doing this to us--
I went to their website and they still had Starting Over listed on their website as coming on at 11am--

laguna22 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laguna22 Click to send private message to laguna22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columbus, Ohio???!!!!!"
Hey, I'm in Canal Winchester, too!!! This makes no sense that they'd just take it off the air mid-week, mid-season. UGH!!! I always tape it and it's the one thing I look forward to everyday.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why is SO NOT playing in Columbus, Ohio???!!!!!"
Here is a link to the discussion on when SO is airing in particular markets:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=158&forum=DCForumID91&omm=0

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •