The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 Results/Week 9 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-08, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 Results/Week 9 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

SURVIVOR 16 - MICRONESIA

It was quite the week in Survivor and in the LOD. Eric managed to save himself and Ami was voted off. I am sorry to say two Malakal Players will have to bring me their torches this week and they are: dreamerbeliever and mia rules18. I thank you both for playing the game and we will all be sad to see such great players go! Perhaps you may find consolation over in Tribe’s Loser Lodge 8 - Back to the Beach.

Congratulations to Kermit the Vixen and tribephyl! You were last week's lucky recipients of the Steal a Draw Bonus. Kermit the Vixen chose to "steal" tribephyl's draw score and earned a +549 point bonus and tribephyl chose to "steal" Kermit the Vixen's draw and earned a +549 point bonus. Congratulations Kermit the Vixen and tribephyl! What great choices they turned out to be!

FIRST PICK BONUS

This week, congratulations go out to CTgirl and vennui! I have drawn your names out of my Lucky Cubs Hat this week and you each get to pick first this week. You have until Tuesday at 6pm EST - Board Time to make your picks. If you do not make your picks by that time, than anyone can pick. Picks can be made up until 5pm EST the day the show airs or until I post the list of picks/draws the day the show airs (Which will be sometime after 5pm that day). No picks will be accepted after that time for the week. Each survivor can be picked twice.

Please remember to put your Survivor pick in the Subject line with a 1 or 2 behind their name so we can more easily keep track of who has been picked.

Also remember, MALAKAL TRIBE PLAYERS must choose MALAKAL TRIBE SURVIVORS and AIRAI TRIBE PLAYERS must choose AIRAI TRIBE SURVIVORS.

The leaderboard moved around quite a bit in the LOD this week. Kermit the Vixen with a score of 2404 leaps into first place on the Airai Tribe! Staying in second is CattyChat and staying in third is Starsend42. Tribephyl with a score of 3487 rockets into first place on the Malakal Tribe! Moving into second is RoadKill and moving down into third is vince3! Way to go all of you! There are several players right behind all of you and looking to move up. You never know what will happen in the LOD!

Here are the points by survivor:

Weekly Points by Survivor:

Alexis ~ 55, Eliza ~ 248, James ~ 124, Jason ~ 223, Natalie ~ 86, Parvati ~ 222

Amanda ~ 252, Ami ~ 195, Cirie ~ 330, Erik ~ 497, Ozzy ~ 549

Leaderboard

Player ~ Pick ~ Draw ~ Weekly Score ~ Total Score:

AIRAI TRIBE:

Kermit the Vixen ~ Alexis ~ Ozzy ~ 1368 ~ 2404
CattyChat ~ James ~ Erik ~ 861 ~ 2221
Starsend42 ~ Eliza ~ Jason ~ 736 ~ 2092
Corvis ~ Natalie ~ James ~ 430 ~ 1886
agressionx ~ Jason ~ Amanda ~ 715 ~ 1865
kircon ~ James ~ Jason ~ 662 ~ 1833
Lasann ~ Jason ~ Parvati ~ 695 ~ 1795
CTgirl ~ Natalie ~ Amanda ~ 603 ~ 1775
ohmyheck ~ Parvati ~ Alexis ~ 542 ~ 1724
Tenorsaxy ~ Eliza ~ Ami ~ 653 ~ 1719
southpaw ~ Parvati ~ Natalie ~ 463 ~ 1649
whoami ~ Alexis ~ Parvati ~ 517 ~ 1536

MALAKAL TRIBE:

tribephyl ~ Ozzy ~ Ozzy ~ 2037 ~ 3487
Road Kill ~ Cirie ~ Erik ~ 1107 ~ 2573
vince3 ~ Ozzy ~ James ~ 913 ~ 2525
taffnic ~ Erik ~ Ami ~ 942 ~ 2467
suzzee ~ Cirie ~ Cirie ~ 925 ~ 2445
vennui ~ Erik ~ Eliza ~ 1070 ~ 2360
MacabreMasquerade ~ Ami ~ Cirie ~ 765 ~ 2340
nobody ~ Amanda ~ Alexis ~ 567 ~ 2291
dreamerbeliever ~ Ami ~ Natalie ~ 546 ~ 2093
mia rules 18 ~ Amanda ~ Eliza ~ 775 ~ 2074

Your list of eligible survivors to pick from:

AIRAI TRIBE :

Alexis ~ Eliza ~ James ~ Jason ~ Natalie ~ Parvati

MALAKAL TRIBE:

Amanda ~ Cirie ~ Erik ~ Ozzy

The Rules are HERE

SPRING BONUS

Here is how the spring bonus played out: (Also: I had included a hint in invisible ink as to my two favorites in my post. I am sure a few of you caught that ) Tulips and Lilacs were my faves and were worth 100 points each, Daffodils and Irises were 75 points each, Hyacinths and Peonies were 65 points each, Cowslips and Dahlias were 55 points each, Pansies and Primrose were 45 points each, Crocus was 35 points and Lupine was 25 points. All bonus's earned were added into your weekly score.

WEEK 9 HAPPENINGS

1PT - Each time your survivor is shown with no shoes on (except for challenges)
2PT - Each time your Survivor says another Survivor's name (except for challenges)
3PT - Each Time JP says your Survivor's name (except for TC)
5PT – If your Survivor takes from or gives back to JP the idol and/or reads tree mail
5PT – Each confessional with text your Survivor has
5PT - If your survivor says alliance, immunity idol, or merge
10PT - Each time your Survivor is shown eating and/or drinking or is shown last right before a creature and/or commercial is shown
10PT - To your Survivor if there is a merge and your Survivor has to move to another camp
10PT- Each time your Survivor is shown working at camp
15PT – Reward Winner
20PT - Immunity Winner
50PT – Your survivor uses and/or finds a real Immunity Idol

-2PT - Each time your survivor is shown laying down
-3PT – For each vote your Survivor receives at TC
-5PT - If your survivor is addressed first and/or last at TC
-10PT - If your Survivor tries to use a fake immunity idol
-15PT - Your survivor is sent to Exile Island
-50PT - Being voted off/leaving the game/quitting the game

*****State in your post who will vote first at TC and who will vote Last at TC and earn yourself 50 BONUS POINTS for each correct answer!*****

*****If your survivor you pick or draw has NO Confessionals you will be awarded 50 bonus points!*****

*****If your survivor you pick or draw has a "blur" you will be awarded 20 bonus points for each blur!*****

Whatever bonus points you earned were added into your weekly score. A few of you got either the FC or the LC right...good going!

The"Steal a Draw" Bonus:

The two lucky players drawn from my Lucky Cubs Hat this week are: AIRAI TRIBE - agressionx - and - MALAKAL TRIBE - suzzee. Congratulations to both of you!
You two can choose one player in the LOD game to "steal" their draw points. The player you pick will NOT lose their draw points. However, you two lucky players picked will receive to your weekly score the stolen draw points in addition to your own pick/draw points. The player you choose to steal points from must be posted somewhere in your weekly game pick post. This must be posted sometime before I post the final picks/draws list. If it is not posted before then, you will not receive any steal points. The last time this bonus will be played is at final five. As always, bonuses are totally optional to play. There is no penalty for not participating in a bonus.

*****The Ohmyheck Pick/Draw/Steal Bonus*****If you win the chance to "steal" a draw for the week and your pick, draw and "steal" turn out to be all the same survivor I will award a 75 point bonus. Again, all three must be the same for instance you pick James, you draw James and your "steal" turns out to be James you get the 75 points.

Congratulations to TRIBE for being the first winner ever of the Ohmyheck Pick/Draw/Steal Bonus! Great going!

If there are any questions with scoring or anything at all, just pm your game hostess please .

Let's take a moment to honor our fallen comrades:
Lolly ~ adricharlie ~ Quiddity99 ~ Wallflower66 ~ smokedog ~ 5cats ~ malb730 ~ Higgs ~ LadySusan ~ Keezrfan ~ pmspml5 ~ agman ~ Survivor Maniac ~ dreamerbeliever ~ mia rules18

Also Remember, no picking until CTgirl and vennui have picked first (at least until 6pm EST Board Time on Tuesday). Good luck, all!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 AIRAI Tribe MJewel 04-07-08 1
 MALAKAL Tribe MJewel 04-07-08 2
 *headtilt* vince3 04-07-08 3
   RE: *headtilt* MJewel 04-07-08 4
 RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 R... mia rules18 04-07-08 5
   RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 R... MJewel 04-07-08 7
 Jason-1 CTgirl 04-07-08 6
 RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 R... dreamerbeliever 04-07-08 8
   RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 R... MJewel 04-09-08 28
 ozzy 1 vennui 04-07-08 9
 Jason - 2 CattyChat 04-07-08 10
 Ozzy 2 MacabreMasquerade 04-07-08 11
 Amanda 1 vince3 04-07-08 12
 Parvati 1 kircon 04-07-08 13
 Parvati 2 Kermit the Vixen 04-07-08 14
 Amanda 2 taffnic 04-07-08 15
 James-1 whoami 04-07-08 16
 James-2 ohmyheck 04-07-08 17
 Alexis 1 Starsend42 04-08-08 18
 Erik - 1 nobody 04-08-08 19
 Alexis 2 Corvis 04-08-08 20
 Cirie ~ 1 tribephyl 04-08-08 21
 Erik-2 Road Kill 04-08-08 22
 Cirie 2 suzzee 04-08-08 23
 eliza-1 southpaw 04-08-08 24
 Natalie - 1 Tenorsaxy 04-08-08 25
 Eliza-2 agressionx 04-08-08 26
 Picks Update MJewel 04-09-08 27
 Natalie-2 Lasann 04-10-08 29
 Picks/Draws List MJewel 04-10-08 30
   RE: Picks/Draws List tribephyl 04-10-08 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-07-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "AIRAI Tribe"
AIRAI TRIBE:

Kermit the Vixen
CattyChat
Starsend42
Corvis
agressionx
kircon
Lasann
CTgirl
ohmyheck
Tenorsaxy
southpaw
whoami

AIRAI Tribe Menbers must pick AIRAI Tribe Survivors.

Remember: CTgirl and vennui have first picks this week.

Happy Picking

04-07-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
2. "MALAKAL Tribe"
MALAKAL TRIBE:

tribephyl
Road Kill
vince3
taffnic
suzzee
vennui
MacabreMasquerade
nobody

MALAKAL Tribe Menbers must pick MALAKAL Tribe Survivors.

Remember: CTgirl and vennui have first picks this week.

Happy Picking

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-08, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*headtilt*"
The scores might be right, but the Survivor picks/draws currently listed is definitely not from last week.......

Tribe went Ozzy/Ozzy then got Vixen's Ozzy draw for example....... hence his Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy oi oi oi dance after the draws were announced last week.......

04-07-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: *headtilt*"
ooopppsss...you're right vince! You can tell it is a Monday! I'll fix that .

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-07-08, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 Results/Week 9 Entry"
Thanks for another great game!! I knew I was toast as soon as Tribe got that crazy Ohmyheck Pick/Draw/Steal Bonus !!!
Have fun all !!

04-07-08, 09:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 Results/Week 9 Entry"
Your welcome and thanks for playing! I hope you come back and play again next time .

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-08, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jason-1"
Vote first: Alexis
Vote last: Cirie

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-08, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 Results/Week 9 Entry"
Avedazain, arevadurchee, hasta luaga, and peace out! Good luck to all.

Thanks for the fun game MJ and I’ll be back to cause some havoc next season

Did I spelk anything right with the hooked on phonics?

04-09-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
28. "RE: S16 Micronesia - LOD - Week 8 Results/Week 9 Entry"
Your welcome DB and I'll look forward to you coming back to play next season .

vennui 702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-08, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "ozzy 1"

Thank God for Flowers I Have About 300 Daffys Blooming right now in my yard

FV Eliza

lv Cirie

THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST AND THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jason - 2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

1st Vote: Parvati
Last Vote: Amanda

MacabreMasquerade 927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MacabreMasquerade Click to send private message to MacabreMasquerade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ozzy 2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

First vote: Eliza
Last vote: Cirie

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-08, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Amanda 1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

first vote Jason
last vote Cirie

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-08, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Parvati 1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-08 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

FV - Alexis
LV - Ozzy

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-07-08, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Parvati 2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-08 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

First vote = Erik
Last vote = Cirie

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-08, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Amanda 2"
FV:Jason
LV:Eliza

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-08, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "James-1"
vote first at TCOzzy

vote Last at TC Natalie

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-08, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "James-2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

FV: Eliza
LV: Cirie

Starsend42 878 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starsend42 Click to send private message to Starsend42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Alexis 1"
FV: James
LV: Eliza

nobody 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-08, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nobody Click to send private message to nobody Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Erik - 1"
Wow, that was a fast fall. This game really keeps you guessing.

Erik - 1

FV - Erik
LV - James

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Alexis 2"
Vote first: Alexis
Vote last: Erik

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Cirie ~ 1"
Hmm...I should play it cool this week as I'm afraid I put a target on myself after that big OhMyMoment.
Sorry to see mia and dreamer go, I will miss them.

First to vote: Jason
Last to vote: Cirie

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-08, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Erik-2"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-08 AT 07:10 AM (EST)

First Vote - Eliza
Last Vote - Erik

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Cirie 2"
Come on Cirie, Oh Queen of the Couch.

I am so excited to have the "steal" and will pick Road Kill for this one.

First Vote: Parvati
Last Vote: James

A Tribal Sig

southpaw 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southpaw Click to send private message to southpaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "eliza-1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-08 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

f---james
l---ozzy

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Natalie - 1"
first vote: Amanda
Last vote: James

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-08, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agressionx Click to send private message to agressionx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Eliza-2"
fv...eliza
lv...jason

stealing...tribephyl

04-09-08, 06:59 PM (EST)
27. "Picks Update"
Picks Update:

Kermit the Vixen ~ Parvati ~
CattyChat ~ Jason ~
Starsend42 ~ Alexis ~
Corvis ~ Alexis ~
agressionx ~ Eliza ~
kircon ~ Parvati ~
Lasann ~
CTgirl ~ Jason ~
ohmyheck ~ James ~
Tenorsaxy ~ Natalie ~
southpaw ~ Eliza ~
whoami ~ James ~

Picks Left:

Natalie 2

MALAKAL TRIBE:

tribephyl ~ Cirie ~
Road Kill ~ Erik ~
vince3 ~ Amanda ~
taffnic ~ Amanda ~
suzzee ~ Cirie ~
vennui ~ Ozzy ~
MacabreMasquerade ~ Ozzy ~
nobody ~ Erik ~

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-10-08, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Natalie-2"
*****State in your post who will vote first at TC and who will vote Last at TC and earn yourself 50 BONUS POINTS for each correct answer!*****

1st Ozzy
Last Eliza

Go Ozzy - go Ozzy - go Ozzy

04-10-08, 05:56 PM (EST)
30. "Picks/Draws List"
Picks/Draws List:

Kermit the Vixen ~ Parvati ~ James
CattyChat ~ Jason ~ James
Starsend42 ~ Alexis ~ Amanda
Corvis ~ Alexis ~ Jason
agressionx ~ Eliza ~ Alexis
kircon ~ Parvati ~ Natalie
Lasann ~ Natalie ~ Erik
CTgirl ~ Jason ~ Cirie
ohmyheck ~ James ~ Natalie
Tenorsaxy ~ Natalie ~ Cirie
southpaw ~ Eliza ~ Parvati
whoami ~ James ~ Jason

MALAKAL TRIBE:

tribephyl ~ Cirie ~ Ozzy
Road Kill ~ Erik ~ Parvati
vince3 ~ Amanda ~ Erik
taffnic ~ Amanda ~ Ozzy
suzzee ~ Cirie ~ Eliza
vennui ~ Ozzy ~ Alexis
MacabreMasquerade ~ Ozzy ~ Eliza
nobody ~ Erik ~ Amanda

"Steal" a Draw Bonus:

agressionx is "stealing" tribephyl's draw

suzzee is "stealing" RoadKill's draw

Good Luck!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Picks/Draws List"
wow. a week with NO double picks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •