The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wedgie 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wedgie Click to send private message to Wedgie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
HUH?! What the H*LL?! She has every right to be pissed off! Why is she apologizing because she is angry, hurt and betrayed? She needs to dump that guy's a**!! And she should have done it a year ago when he did it. She's a beautiful girl. Why is she so desperate to hang on to someone she can never truly trust again? He's not that great! Move on Jacklyn!! She can do a heck of a lot better! And she needs to stop wearing such heavy eye makeup. The black streaks are really distracting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... mrsnut 09-21-05 1
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Wedgie 09-21-05 2
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... MerryAnn33 09-21-05 3
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... justmyopinion 09-24-05 49
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Roxxipoxxi 09-24-05 58
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Heartlover 09-29-05 75
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Alectoh 09-21-05 4
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... cincymommy 09-21-05 5
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... heather1980 09-21-05 6
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sh33na 09-21-05 7
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Pinkster 09-21-05 13
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... mrsnut 09-21-05 15
               RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... AshLanie 09-22-05 19
                   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sunshine_girl 09-22-05 26
                       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... FanSO 09-22-05 28
                       WARNING - sunshine_girl Bebo 09-24-05 54
                       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ChicagoViewer 09-24-05 56
                           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sunshine_girl 09-29-05 70
                           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... studyingmom 09-29-05 72
                       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sistasista 09-29-05 71
                           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sh33na 09-29-05 74
                           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... kimross61 09-29-05 77
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... manna03 09-22-05 21
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... junebugg 09-22-05 32
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... awhaley 09-21-05 8
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... jbordeaux 09-21-05 10
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... newtothegame 09-22-05 18
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sunshine_girl 09-22-05 24
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... FanSO 09-22-05 27
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... FanSO 09-22-05 29
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... GreenSideUp 09-21-05 9
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... silverlongjohns 09-21-05 11
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sh33na 09-21-05 12
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... JANE4351 09-21-05 14
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... FlyingChick 09-22-05 22
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... AshLanie 09-22-05 23
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... FlyingChick 09-22-05 25
               RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... AshLanie 09-23-05 37
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Lil_miss 09-21-05 16
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... kitty061203 09-22-05 17
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sh33na 09-22-05 20
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ranee_40047 09-22-05 30
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... beckya 09-22-05 31
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sunshine_girl 09-22-05 33
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ranee_40047 09-22-05 34
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... junebugg 09-23-05 36
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ranee_40047 09-23-05 39
               RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... justmyopinion 09-24-05 51
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... frogfan72 09-22-05 35
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... AshLanie 09-23-05 38
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... JANE4351 09-23-05 42
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... junebugg 09-27-05 59
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... AshLanie 09-27-05 61
           WARNING - junebugg Bebo 09-27-05 62
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ranee_40047 09-23-05 40
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Mero 09-23-05 41
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... junebugg 09-23-05 43
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ranee_40047 09-23-05 46
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ChalgaPrincess 09-23-05 48
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... oasisfan 09-24-05 50
       RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sunshine_girl 09-24-05 52
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... AshLanie 09-24-05 53
               RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ranee_40047 09-24-05 57
           RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ranee_40047 09-24-05 55
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Moondreamer 09-27-05 60
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... hitechgirl 09-27-05 63
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... ChicagoViewer 09-27-05 64
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... AshLanie 09-28-05 65
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... Paisley2323 09-28-05 66
   RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... sh33na 09-28-05 68
 Scott Peterson Look-alike sh33na 09-28-05 67
   RE: Scott Peterson Look-alike jbordeaux 09-28-05 69
       RE: Scott Peterson Look-alike Heartlover 09-29-05 76
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... studyingmom 09-29-05 73
 RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and ... swtrhiannon 09-29-05 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrsnut 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsnut Click to send private message to mrsnut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Yes, I agree! Why can't women just leave these cheating men?? Like there's a short supply, come on!! Once a cheat, ALWAYS a cheat! More of these women need to grow a backbone, and move on. You're right, she could do better. Oh, and I thought the same thing about her eye makeup, Andy, where are you??

Wedgie 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wedgie Click to send private message to Wedgie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
You sure got that right - "once a cheat, always a cheat". And it really bothered me too the way even Dr. Stan was turning it on her, and then the little punk is sitting there saying how he doesn't know how long he can take her "punishing" him. Give me a break! He's probably cheated on her since then anyway. But when Dr. Stan and the coaches turn it on her, I think it really sends the wrong message to young women that they need to forgive and forget. What they NEED to do is get out of these loser relationships and not put up with crap like that!

MerryAnn33 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MerryAnn33 Click to send private message to MerryAnn33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
The discussion with Michael and Jaclyn really ticked me off as well. These two are starting their relationship on a horrible foundation. To quote a Dr. Philism: "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior." If Michael has cheated on her once, he'll likely do it again. As for her "punishment" of him, that's the consequence of his behavior and if he intends to stay with her, he'll have to put up with it until he can convincingly demonstrate that he will honor their covenant of marriage. IMHO, I hope Jaclyn develops the strength, insite, and self-confidence to end the relationship, heal herself, and make better choices in selecting a potential spouse.

justmyopinion 14 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justmyopinion Click to send private message to justmyopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I didn't think they were turning the blame for the cheating on her. What they seemed to be saying was that she either needed to dump him or to forgive him. Saying she loved him and wanted to leave the house engaged to him showed the coaches that she didn't want to dump him, so at that point it is up to her to forgive him if she really wants to stay with him. After over a year, she should either trust that it is not going to happen again and not keep acting like she doesn't or she should not trust him and kick him to the curb. Being unable to either go or let go is just hurting both of them and for what? Why would you want to be with someone you had to badger constantly to keep faithful? I don't know if she can trust him again or not, but she needs to figure it out and then make a decision one way or another for her sake as much as for his.

Roxxipoxxi 11 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roxxipoxxi Click to send private message to Roxxipoxxi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-05 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

>I didn't think they were turning
>the blame for the cheating
>on her. What they
>seemed to be saying was
>that she either needed to
>dump him or to forgive
>him. Saying she loved
>him and wanted to leave
>the house engaged to him
>showed the coaches that she
>didn't want to dump him,
>so at that point it
>is up to her to
>forgive him if she really
>wants to stay with him.
> After over a year,
>she should either trust that
>it is not going to
>happen again and not keep
>acting like she doesn't or
>she should not trust him
>and kick him to the
>curb. Being unable to
>either go or let go
>is just hurting both of
>them and for what?
>Why would you want to
>be with someone you had
>to badger constantly to keep
>faithful? I don't know
>if she can trust him
>again or not, but she
>needs to figure it out
>and then make a decision
>one way or another for
>her sake as much as
>for his.

My sentiments EXACTLY!

I actually think he is going to dump her and I wouldn't blame him.

Heartlover 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Heartlover Click to send private message to Heartlover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I agree with you 100% I think that she loves him and I can relate to her but that will also push him away.

Alectoh 14 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alectoh Click to send private message to Alectoh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Personally I would have kicked him to the curb, but since she's choosing to stay with him than she needs to let it drop.

Why waste a stone on two birds when you can
throw it at one idiot?

cincymommy 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cincymommy Click to send private message to cincymommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I agree that if she is choosing to stay with this cheater, then she needs to DROP it. You can't have it both ways.

HOWEVER, I am surprised that Iyanla seems to be making Jaclyn feel like so much of it is her fault, and that she needs to change how she treats Michael. What happened to old Iyanla, from Season 2, that gave the biggest hugs in the world to people who needed it? She gave a hug to Vanessa last season that made me cry just watching it (over the whole losing the Olympic Gold Medal thing). But, Jaclyn was R A P E D and didn't get a hug from Iyanla when she revealed it in group, or in the private one-on-one that followed.

Does anyone else think that if Michael wouldn't have cheated on Jaclyn, then she wouldn't have been in that guy's apartment to be raped in the first place? Hel-lo! No wonder she's having a difficult time forgiving him.

heather1980 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heather1980 Click to send private message to heather1980 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
she probably wouldnt have been in that situation if it had not been for michael, but i dont think you can look at it like that. jaclyn still makes her own decisions, right?

i am appalled at how they are making her feel she is in the wrong one for not forgiving michael. he is the wank who cheated! i hope they address the cheating at some point and maybe what it was that led him to do that anyway. i know that i couldnt forgive someone for cheating. hopefully they both discover what is best for them. she is way too cute for him anyway!

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-21-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>Does anyone else think that if
>Michael wouldn't have cheated on
>Jaclyn, then she wouldn't have
>been in that guy's apartment
>to be raped in the
>first place? Hel-lo! No wonder
>she's having a difficult time
>forgiving him.

I'm sure Jaclyn feels that way and I'm sure she lets Michael know she feels that way. I don't see this relationship lasting too much longer. She's got a LOT of healing to do.

Pinkster 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinkster Click to send private message to Pinkster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>I agree that if she is
>choosing to stay with this
>cheater, then she needs to
>DROP it. You can't have
>it both ways.

I think it depends on whether he REALLY HAS proven that he can be trusted. We REALLY haven't been given enough info regarding that.

Secondly, with the rape, I think you're right. There are special circumstances there.

The brain is a very complicated organ, and if his cheating is somehow linked with her rape in her mind, ... it could be like it's physically burned into her brain. Forgiving him, might feel like "forgiving the rape".

Although one can LOGICALLY separate the events, perhaps her brain is having a hard time doing so. She deserves extra patience because of that.

I have DirecTV. Shortly before a thunderstorm hits, the signal starts to cut out and it makes this sharp chirping sound.

Being afraid of thunderstorms, my dog has learned to associate the sound of the DirecTV losing it's signal with the coming storm and takes off upstairs and hides in the closet the second he hears that sound. Sometimes there's thunder, sometimes there isn't, but he can't help but believe something bad is on it's way.

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. -Maya Angelou

mrsnut 89 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsnut Click to send private message to mrsnut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Yes, you hit it! It IS his fault she was in a position to be raped. And I so agree IV makes it sound like it's Jaclyn's fault this is happening. He started all this mess, now SHE has to deal??? Sorry, tell him ba-bye!!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>Yes, you hit it! It IS
>his fault she was in
>a position to be raped.
>And I so agree IV
>makes it sound like it's
>Jaclyn's fault this is happening.
>He started all this mess,
>now SHE has to deal???
> Sorry, tell him ba-bye!!
>

Confused: How is it Michael's fault Jaclyn was raped?

She is the one that drank. She is the one that went home with the guy.

The story that Jaclyn talked about sounds a like like Tess' only Tess admitted she picked up the guy for sex to have revenge on her husband, for him ahivng an affair.

I wonder if Jaclyn wasn't in the same frame of mind but picked the wrong guy and he ended up drugging her in order to rape her..........that is if her story is actually what happened.

My easoning for doubting her story is this: She drank and VOLUNTARILY went home with him.....if she is with Michael why pick up a guy at a bar and go home with him?.......and possibly had volunterr sex and then regretted it.

She never did mention, nor was she asked (which I find strange), if she pressed charges on the guy. Seems the rape story was mentioned in passing, as if an after thought.

sunshine_girl 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine_girl Click to send private message to sunshine_girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
THANK YOU for agreeing with my opinion! This is what my point was before & I should've posted it to this thread instead of starting a new thread...so here it goes....

"Jaclyn deserves everything she is getting *READ*"
This is my 1st time posting on this board & I could not let this one go without straightening out how you women on this board feel sorry for jaclyn!!! She is not as innocent as Starting Over is making her out to be. I know this 1st hand because she use to be 1 of my daughters best friends until she CHEATED and hooked up with my daughter fiancé'!! And half of the other girls boyfriends here in Az.!! Let me explain: You know how they showed a picture of her past on today’s show, well they showed a bathing suit competition that was held here in Arizona, it was NOT a bathing suit competition for the state of Arizona! IT WAS A HOOTERS MISS ARIZONA competition!! And that's not my point here that Jaclyn worked for "Hooters", because so did my daughter & the other girls that were in Jaclyn’s circle of friends. This JACLYN slept with and CHEATED with her girlfriends BOYFRIENDS & FIANCE'!! She had 3-somes with GIRLS!! She is not little MISS INOCENT BY ANY MEANS!! Jaclyn is lucky that Michael has STAYED with her!! I'm sure the reason why the life coaches are coming down on Jaclyn HARD is because they know the TRUTH about her, as do I!!!!! Trust me there is a bunch of editing that goes into these shows. If for any reason any of you JACLYN FANS disagree with what I am saying, I will provide you a link where Jaclyn had a SLUTTY photo shoot for a group TEAM LOCO, she is in a THONG with hooker shoes in front of HOOTERS in Mesa, Az. in broad daylight! The web-site is called "OneModelPlace" you will need to scroll ALL the way to the bottom of the page & you will see thumbnail size pictures, scroll about half way through the thumbnails and you will see 4 different pictures of Jaclyn under (Team Loco Clothing Mesa, Az. (Sept.2004)
Promo Shoot With Hooters Girl/Jaclyn) http://omp-www-03.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?P_ID=22213 http://omp-www-03.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?P_ID=22213, you will need to cut-copy-paste into your search engine. The company is (OneModelPlace.Com - Photographer: Low Life Photography - Phoenix/Northern AZ, Arizona, United States). If you have any problems let me know & I can help & also refer any of you who are interested to other web sites that Jaclyn Johnson is on!!! PLEASE REALIZE THAT SHE IS NOT THE SWEET GIRL ON STARTING OVER, she is lucky Michael has stayed with her!!!! And the story of her RAPE, well she went to the guy's apartment DRUNK, as she did with alot of people, if it was RAPE, it was DATE RAPE, but I would bet my life it was consensual & that’s the story she came up with to tell Michael when he caught her cheating!!!! I have been a Starting Over fan since the shows 1st season, & when I found out the were doing relationship boot camp with couples & Jaclyn Johnson was going to be on, well I couldn't wait to see what she had to say for herself, because SHE BROKE UP my daughters relationship with her fiancé', as did she with her other SO CALLED girlfriends relationships!! SO PLEASE DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR JACLYN, pray for her BUT don't feel sorry for her!!! Thanks for hearing me out!!! MAD MOM IN AZ.

FanSO 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FanSO Click to send private message to FanSO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I believe that Jaclyn is not only a victim of cheating and rape but also of beauty.
Let me explain:

Jaclyn relies on her beauty to validate herself. And let's face it, the world out there is always ready to scoop up young vulnerable "pretty" girls to exploit them. She said that she joined the swimsuit contest to make herself feel better after Michael cheated on her. I hate hearing that she needed external validation to make herself feel better. Where did she learn this?

Jaclyn is someone's little girl and she is still growing up in many ways. Regardless of what she may have done, where she may have worked or who she may have dated, I see a sweet and compassionate young woman who has been influenced by and possibly even surrounded by people who only liked or judged her based on her looks. And then the same type of people are there to knock her down when she finally gets recognized for something other than her looks...like her intelligence, strength, maturity and feelings.

What a shame!

I can't wait to see Jaclyn grow into a powerful woman. I believe she is on her way to leaving the shallow "pretty girls club" behind her. She will rise above them and she'll be able to thank the SO house for helping.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "WARNING - sunshine_girl "
Please read our community guidelines. When a thread has been locked, please do not repost the exact same message in another thread without prior permission from the moderators. The forums are active enough without posters repeating themselves. Please show courtesy to your fellow posters by posting a message one. Thanks.

ChicagoViewer 71 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoViewer Click to send private message to ChicagoViewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
That picture is not Jaclyn. One look can tell you that.

09-29-05, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshine_girl Click to send private message to sunshine_girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
For the person who posted "That picture is not Jaclyn. One look can tell you that." You should probably take a look at the picture again, because it sure as hell is Jaclyn! And it's Jaclyn in her REAL LIFE & that's exactly who she is & how she act & how she looks in her REAL LIFE! Now on SO well that's not the real Jaclyn at all! That's Jaclyn "wannabe" actress, beacause as we all know she only went on starting Over to pursue he acting career. I suggest you look at the picture one more time.

studyingmom 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail studyingmom Click to send private message to studyingmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I knew it was her from the first picture. Are you sure you are not looking at another Jaclyn because I noticed there were more than one on there.

sistasista 21 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sistasista Click to send private message to sistasista Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Let me say this first...I saw the picture and it says it is Jaclyn in the credits under the picture.

That being said, NO WOMAN DESERVES TO BE RAPED, EITHER DATE RAPED OR RAPED...NEVER, NEVER, NEVER...NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF LIFE SHE LEADS OR HAS LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To say that she deserved it is not only cruel but inhuman. I could care less if she is a hooker, rape is rape and it is not acceptable behavior for any man to rape a woman.

She is young, and has been told her looks are all she has. So what if she lived her life in any way she chose to do.

I am glad that she is doing better with her life and I think she should leave Michael. Her past is checkered but not beyond redemption. As long as someone is breathing there is a chance for redemption, no matter what. I pray that she will take the chance given to her and turn her life around to be something more than she has already. A hooter girl is demeaning for a woman and validates her feelings of self loathing because she is judged by her looks not her true self. I pray she finds her true self and moves forward.

09-29-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Well said, Sista.

I think this is another case of someone close to the situation seeing things in their own way. Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
_Leonard Cohen

kimross61 76 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kimross61 Click to send private message to kimross61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Thank You so much I agree with you 100% and I have wanted to
say this since I've read Mad Mom in AZ. Rape is rape no matter
how you look at it and no one deserves to be rape know matter
what they have done. And if I'm not wrong wasn't she druged
before the guy raped her if so then she was in no place to
defend herself. The guy took advantage of her and if Michael
can't see that than she could leave him and find someone who
will give her the surport she needs because she not going to
get it from him. Thanks again for letting me voice my opinion.

manna03 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail manna03 Click to send private message to manna03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>Yes, I agree! Why can't women
>just leave these cheating men??
>Like there's a short supply,
>come on!! Once a cheat,
>ALWAYS a cheat! More of
>these women need to grow
>a backbone, and move on.
>You're right, she could do
>better. Oh, and I thought
>the same thing about her
>eye makeup, Andy, where are
>you??
i have to disagree with this comment. once a cheat always a cheat. a few years ago when my now husband and i first started dating i kissed an ex. kissing is considered cheating to me and i knew what i did wrong. my fiance and i broke up ebcasue he cehated on me, slept with a woman, on our 1 year anniversary. and he came back into my life knowing i was a sucker for him and he was my first true love. that night it happened i called my now husband told him we kissed, didnt talk to me for a month. finally emailed me and we talked and i relized that i didnt love the ex anymore, i loved the idea of being loved. and i dndt know at the time what was going to happen with me and my now husband becasue he was going to the navy. we were only dating 2 1/2 months when he left. people make mistakes. i belive there is always a reason someone cehats. they dont do it just to do it. if someone cheats you have to find the reason for the infidelity. sometimes its the one who got cheated ons "fault" and if you are willing to fix that problem then more power to you. marriages are to easy to end these days. to many divorces. things happen. find the source of the problem and if its worth it work it out, if it snot then you can end it. only time i belive there is no room for tlaking and you need to get out is abuse.

junebugg 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail junebugg Click to send private message to junebugg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>>Yes, I agree! Why can't women
>>just leave these cheating men??
>>Like there's a short supply,
>>come on!! Once a cheat,
>>ALWAYS a cheat! More of
>>these women need to grow
>>a backbone, and move on.
>>You're right, she could do
>>better. Oh, and I thought
>>the same thing about her
>>eye makeup, Andy, where are
>>you??
> i have to disagree with
>this comment. once a cheat
>always a cheat. a few
>years ago when my now
>husband and i first started
>dating i kissed an ex.
>kissing is considered cheating to
>me and i knew what
>i did wrong. my fiance
>and i broke up ebcasue
>he cehated on me, slept
>with a woman, on our
>1 year anniversary. and he
>came back into my life
>knowing i was a sucker
>for him and he was
>my first true love. that
>night it happened i called
>my now husband told him
>we kissed, didnt talk to
>me for a month. finally
>emailed me and we talked
>and i relized that i
>didnt love the ex anymore,
>i loved the idea of
>being loved. and i dndt
>know at the time what
>was going to happen with
>me and my now husband
>becasue he was going to
>the navy. we were only
>dating 2 1/2 months when
>he left. people make mistakes.
>i belive there is always
>a reason someone cehats. they
>dont do it just to
>do it. if someone cheats
>you have to find the
>reason for the infidelity. sometimes
>its the one who got
>cheated ons "fault" and if
>you are willing to fix
>that problem then more power
>to you. marriages are to
>easy to end these days.
>to many divorces. things happen.
>find the source of the
>problem and if its worth
>it work it out, if
>it snot then you can
>end it. only time i
>belive there is no room
>for tlaking and you need
>to get out is abuse.
>
adding on to my post i am not trying to say what micheal did wasnt wrong. but maybe there was a reason he did it. it sucks to be cheated and but remeber this is tv too and it isnt always what it seems to be. for being in the shoes of both situations theres always more to the story. i ithnk them going on here before they're even engaged is a good tihng. some people get married with lots of baggage. maybe they really love each other and know they are right for each other. i hope they do get engaged when the show is over

awhaley 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail awhaley Click to send private message to awhaley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
What is up with these coaches being so hard on Jacklyn? They are acting like the problems in their relationship is all her fault. I remembered them pushing the fact that everyone needs to own their part but they don't seem to be pushing her husband to own his. I'm waiting for one of them to say that it was her fault that he cheated. I've never known these women to be so cold and unfair. They didn't even seem to react when she explained that she was raped. Which wouldn't have happened if Michael hadn't cheated. This show made me soooo angry.

In general they are pampering the men and blaming everything on the women.

jbordeaux 121 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbordeaux Click to send private message to jbordeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I don't think they are blaming Jacklyn for his cheating, but she decided to stay with him, so she needs to deal with alot more then him. It's very hard to truly forgive someone and I dont think she is there yet. they are trying to force her to look at HER actions, I'm all for that!

newtothegame 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newtothegame Click to send private message to newtothegame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 08:29 AM (EST)

>What is up with these coaches
>being so hard on Jacklyn?
> They are acting like
>the problems in their relationship
>is all her fault.
>I remembered them pushing the
>fact that everyone needs to
>own their part but they
>don't seem to be pushing
>her husband to own his.
> I'm waiting for one
>of them to say that
>it was her fault that
>he cheated. I've never
>known these women to be
>so cold and unfair.
>They didn't even seem to
>react when she explained that
>she was raped. Which wouldn't
>have happened if Michael hadn't
>cheated. This show made
>me soooo angry.
>
>In general they are pampering the
>men and blaming everything on
>the women.

I think you might want to look at one of the other postings about Jaclyn. Seems that her trust issues might be as a result of some of her goings on. I think it's fair to say that everyone has at least one skeleton in their closet (no body is perfect, right?). Cheating happens all the time (doesn't make it right, but...). Both men and women do it. In fact, didn't one of wives on the show leave her husband for another man temporarily? See what I mean. They say that people who react the way she has, ususally have done the same to someone at some time or another. I am not standing up applauding Michael for what he did, because it wasn't right. I am saying however, that people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones if what the poster of the other thread in this forum said is actually true.

The post I was talking about is says "Jaclyn gets what she deserves". Just food for thought

09-22-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Thank you for posting this. I am the person who wrote "Jaclyn gets what she deserves", that thread is now closed. You are 100% right when you said "They say that people who react the way she has, ususally have done the same to someone at some time or another. I am not standing up applauding Michael for what he did, because it wasn't right. I am saying however, that people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones if what the poster of the other thread in this forum said is actually true.

The post I was talking about is says "Jaclyn gets what she deserves". Just food for thought" .........................................

Everyone in life makes a mistake @ one time or another, but learn from your mistakes & it's like the quote you said here; "that people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"! But please do not go on a Reality show & not tell the WHOLE REALITY! This is my own pesonal opinion, which I am intitled to under "FREE SPEACH" as is everyone else on this board is intitled to post personal opinions!! I was not bashing anyone on this board on a personal level. I was talking about a CONTESTANT on a REALITY SHOW, which the word REALITY say's it ALL! If you do not wish to be a subject of critisizm, well then don't go on a REALITY SHOW & expect that skeletons from your closet won't come out!! The link and the pictures were public information that I found on Google by doing a seach on Jaclyn. Anyone could find the same info I came across!! And also if anyone took notes on what Jaclyn said on the show about her boyfriend cheating on her over a year ago, well the pictures that I posted the link to were taken in Sept. 2004 & it is now Sept. 2005, so Jaclyn took these half naked photo's after Michael cheated on her!! I think the pictures speak for themselves!! Did she take pictures like this to get back at Michael? Well only she know the answer to that! Did she go to this other guy's apartment without force to get back at Michael for cheating on her? Well only Jaclyn has the answers to that! If she was rapped do I feel sorry for her, well HELL YES! But, why go home with someone you just met on a drunken night & think that you will be SAFE when you know NOTHING about the person you just went home with!! And just to clarify myself, these are MY OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS BASED ON THE KNOWLEGE I HAVE!!!! Am I telling the truth on what has been said to me? The answer is YES! It is now for you to deside what to believe!! Pease refere to the thread posting "Jaclyn gets what she deserves", and then base your own opinions!!

So, to this poster I thank you for sharing in my opinion!!!!!

09-22-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FanSO Click to send private message to FanSO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I believe that Jaclyn is not only a victim of cheating and rape but also of beauty.
Let me explain:

Jaclyn relies on her beauty to validate herself. And let's face it, the world out there is always ready to scoop up young vulnerable "pretty" girls to exploit them. She said that she joined the swimsuit contest to make herself feel better after Michael cheated on her. I hate hearing that she needed external validation to make herself feel better. Where did she learn this?

Jaclyn is someone's little girl and she is still growing up in many ways. Regardless of what she may have done, where she may have worked or who she may have dated, I see a sweet and compassionate young woman who has been influenced by and possibly even surrounded by people who only liked or judged her based on her looks. And then the same type of people are there to knock her down when she finally gets recognized for something other than her looks...like her intelligence, strength, maturity and feelings.

What a shame!

I can't wait to see Jaclyn grow into a powerful woman. I believe she is on her way to leaving the shallow "pretty girls club" behind her. She will rise above them and she'll be able to thank the SO house for helping.

09-22-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

I'm sure that the producers would like to show everything that was said by every cast member, but I bet they know what is considered "classy" as opposed to "trashy".

Unless viewers can see every moment of the experience, they really have no way of knowing what was revealed in the entire process.

I think so far that they have done a wonderful job at editing and showing Jaclyn's true character. You know, the beautiful person inside the beautiful body. The wounded girl who has been the subject of some serious attacks simply because she is beautiful.

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-05, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I hope it's an editing problem because they seem to be blaming her for valid feelings. That said, the exercise should be in helping her to get closure on it if she really wants to stay. She's got severe self-esteem issues if she thinks she needs to settle for a cheating man.

silverlongjohns 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silverlongjohns Click to send private message to silverlongjohns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Well, I must have been asleep or the tv station is cutting out huge segments for their endless commercials, because I didn't see any of Doctor Stan today.

I agree that they seem to be working the women harder than the men but I think that's because of the 4, 3 of them are strong, dominant women and their men just probably think it's easier to give in than fight. In Kacie and Simon's case I think it's very much a cultural thing.

Today I loved IV's outfit. That's absolutely my most favorite color. I also love that skirt style but figured because of my size, I could never wear it but I'm built rather like IV.
I think I need to go shopping. Where's my credit card.

09-21-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I only saw Dr. Stan on the previews for tomorrow's show.

I'm built like Iyanla, too. (Like a woman. LOL!) Those colors looked great on her today. She is a striking woman. I don't think it's just her looks, though. I think it comes from the inside. She exudes something. (Oh, my. I'm getting weird!)

JANE4351 83 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JANE4351 Click to send private message to JANE4351 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I think the point of making Jacklyn apologize, is for continuing to be mean to him for cheating. In my opinion, if she is going to stay with this guy, she needs to let it go, otherwise let him go. Now, he said that he doesn't know how much more he can take. I say before you marry this jerk, let him go.

As far as her rape is concern, she will need much healing with that, and if she is equating the rape with his cheating, then they are going to have a long list of problems. He needs to apologize 100 times over and keep apologizing, until she tells him to stop. She needs to start the process of forgiving him (although she may not forget, if she plans on marrying him, otherwise kick him to the curb and move on.

FlyingChick 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyingChick Click to send private message to FlyingChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I'm so glad someone started this post, because I've been getting so pissed off watching this poor girl get blamed for reacting to her stupid boyfriend's actions! I agree, she does seem to have low self-esteem. IMO, she may want to stay with him because she's not sure she'll be able to find anyone else. About the rape, I can see how she might sort of link Mike's infidelity with the rape. Both events were huge violations of her trust. A man she loved and a man she hardly new violated her -- who does that leave for her to trust?

BTW, just because a woman has a drink and goes to a man's house does NOT mean she "asked" to be raped. Whoever has the audacity to imply something like that should get a severe kicking. It makes me sick to think women are still blaming other women for getting raped. (Jaclyn also said that the man put his hand over her mouth when she tried to yell, which clearly indicates to me that it was NOT consentual and he knew it.)

09-22-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>I'm so glad someone started this
>post, because I've been getting
>so pissed off watching this
>poor girl get blamed for
>reacting to her stupid boyfriend's
>actions! I agree, she does
>seem to have low self-esteem.
>IMO, she may want to
>stay with him because she's
>not sure she'll be able
>to find anyone else. About
>the rape, I can see
>how she might sort of
>link Mike's infidelity with the
>rape. Both events were huge
>violations of her trust. A
>man she loved and a
>man she hardly new violated
>her -- who does that
>leave for her to trust?
>
>
>BTW, just because a woman has
>a drink and goes to
>a man's house does NOT
>mean she "asked" to be
>raped. Whoever has the audacity
>to imply something like that
>should get a severe kicking.
>It makes me sick to
>think women are still blaming
>other women for getting raped.
>(Jaclyn also said that the
>man put his hand over
>her mouth when she tried
>to yell, which clearly indicates
>to me that it was
>NOT consentual and he knew
>it.)

I was replying to the poster that said it was Micheal's fault that Jaclyn was raped. He, Michael, didn't tell her to go to a bar and pick up a stranger and go to that stranger's place to continue drinking.

Did she deserve to get raped: NO

Did she put herself in a position to get raped: YES.

FlyingChick 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyingChick Click to send private message to FlyingChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Yes, I suppose if she didn't know this guy, then she did put herself in a dangerous position. Sorry if I misunderstood. But the only one who should be 'blamed' for the rape is the rapist.

They never really said anything about the guy on the show and how well she knew him, nor did they mention anything about charges being pressed, etc. I'm guessing that the group meeting during which this was discussed lasted much longer than what we saw. They should put out SO DVDs and throw in lots of deleted scenes so we can be less confused.

09-23-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>Yes, I suppose if she didn't
>know this guy, then she
>did put herself in a
>dangerous position. Sorry if I
>misunderstood. But the only one
>who should be 'blamed' for
>the rape is the rapist.
>
>
>They never really said anything about
>the guy on the show
>and how well she knew
>him, nor did they mention
>anything about charges being pressed,
>etc. I'm guessing that the
>group meeting during which this
>was discussed lasted much longer
>than what we saw. They
>should put out SO DVDs
>and throw in lots of
>deleted scenes so we can
>be less confused.

Now there's an idea....regrding the dvd's and putting in the edited portions.....

Lil_miss 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lil_miss Click to send private message to Lil_miss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I've been down this road more than once before in my lifetime (Im currently 22)..and I know that she will be okay if she walks away. I know that it feels like your whole world is going to fall apart, but the minute that he played with your relationship, everything died~!!!
Jacklyn, if you are reading this...hold your chin up high girl and pack those bags. There is a lifetime of happiness waiting for you. It's not worth all the pain and sadness that your carrying around. Life is supposto be full of love, and how can you love someone when you wake up hating them in the morning??
I know that you do love Michael, and you always will. But you need to look after yourself, the way he looked after his needs that one day.

*Alisha*

kitty061203 8 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kitty061203 Click to send private message to kitty061203 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I agree that Jaclyn should let Michael go, but if she does want to heal the relationship and is making the decision to stay with him, then she needs to work on forgiveness and work towards building that trust towards him.

I don't quit think it is fair that the coaches were laying into her about being mean to him for the past year (since she caught him in bed with another woman). If they are going to lay into her, they should be laying into Michael too about kissing her a** to get some of her trust back. It's pretty obvious they both love each other and want to mend the relationship, otherwise they wouldn't have come to the show, but the life coaches need to work on both their issues here, not just ream Jaclyn. Maybe they did get on Michael's case though, but didn't show it.. you never know what they edit out these days ;)

09-22-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Iyanla asked Jaclyn a good question today: How long is Michael's sentence?

ranee_40047 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ranee_40047 Click to send private message to ranee_40047 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
This is my first time on here. Not only do I agree, but correct me if I am wrong why are they even on the show. They are not married, or even engaged, nor do they have any children. There is nothing bonding these two people together. They should take a HUGE clue. If it is not working now there is no point in going forward. If you need marriage counseling before you are even engaged you shouldnt be together at all. I am quite aggravated they are even on the show.

beckya 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckya Click to send private message to beckya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Hey Wedgie... she does where too much eye-makeup... less is more and she should try it unless she wears that much so people can see she has feelings and that she can actually cry (ooo, ouch did I actually say that?) there may be a reason why her hubbie cheated on her. Not that I agree with it at all. I just wonder if there was a reason... besides she needs to have better self-esteem. I don't think the approach from the Life coaches should have been to make her apologize but to make him say why he did what he did and she. I can't imagine why in world he would want to have an affair with someone at the gym when he already has someone at home who is gorgeous and loves him (at least I think she does).

09-22-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Please read thread #24 & #26 on this area "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!" What I had to say has gotten lost in the shuffle of messages & I would like everyone to read what I posted PLEASE. I have a very important message I want heard. Thanks!

09-22-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ranee_40047 Click to send private message to ranee_40047 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
You were right your posting did get lost in the shuffle. I read the first few postings then got overwhelmed and just posted my opinion. I kinda thought there was more to her that we werent seeing. I did however go and read them after this posting. And now more then ever I want to know why ARE THEY ON THE SHOW!!!! There is no reason to make sure their relationship works out! unless of course she needs to work on herself so she stops this slut crap. If she doesnt she will never have a normal or successful relationship I never really have felt sorry for Jacklyn as a matter of fact I find her rather annoying. But, I dont believe that you should make a woman apologize for someone cheating on her. But if you are only in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship what is the big deal. Dump his butt and go on.

09-23-05, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail junebugg Click to send private message to junebugg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
how dare you judge a person just by what editing has done. we do not know what this person has said is true. i was raised belive nothing that you read and half of what you hear. another poster made a comment about this woman and her daughter saying thelies about jacklyn are not true that this mad arizona mom is jelous of jacklyn ect. so im sorry i dont belive eighther of those 2 posters. it's ok for a man to sleep with a woman and they're a pimp, a woman sleeps with another man and they're a slut?????? people why does a woman have to be a slut ebcasue she slept with another man? she made a mistake. she probally felt so unhappy about herself and the rape guy said the right thing and he knew she was down and took advantage of it. profetional rapers ect know what to look for in woman. they know the right thing to say and i gurentee he said the right thing. jacklyn is not a slut she made a mistake. michela is not a slut eighther he screwed up. but if you're going to call jacklyn a slut then micheal needs to be called one too. it takes 2 to tango baby.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/433371eb5336123f

09-23-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Well I did see the pics and well it does appear to me that she is a slut. And if a guy was doing that and acting like her I would call him one too. I am not saying that micheal is perfect either. I have had one point this whole time and nobody is hearing me on it. WHY ARE THEY ON THE SHOW! I dont see why SO thought their relationship is worth saving. I mean they arent engaged they arent married they have no kids they are kids She behaves like a slut and he is one who cheated on her someone needs to tell thim that they dont need to be on national tv in relationship boot camp. They need to grow up and split up they arent for each other and I dont like them taking up the space that a REAL couple could use to repair their relationship.

justmyopinion 14 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justmyopinion Click to send private message to justmyopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"

> I have had one
>point this whole time and
>nobody is hearing me on
>it. WHY ARE THEY
>ON THE SHOW! I
>dont see why SO thought
>their relationship is worth saving.
> I mean they arent
>engaged they arent married they
>have no kids they are
>kids She behaves like a
>slut and he is one
>who cheated on her someone
>needs to tell thim that
>they dont need to be
>on national tv in relationship
>boot camp. They need
>to grow up and split
>up they arent for each
>other and I dont like
>them taking up the space
>that a REAL couple could
>use to repair their relationship.
>

Maybe they are trying to make the point that people should worry more about their relationships before they get married so that there aren't so many problems afterward. Just a thought. It seems like most of these couples, as well as most of the couples I know in real life, got together for the wrong reasons and with the wrong expectations and would have been far better off to either work it out and then get married or work it out and find someone who fit better with their healthy selves. I hope couples watching SO get the idea that more thought before marriage can save a lot of pain afterward, especially once children are involved.

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I was confused why she was apologizing too. She gets raped, gets cheated on, and it sounds like that drink she drank,...drink and a half, was spiked with date rape drugs, as she woke up four hours later... and he cheats on her when she already has trust issues around men? sheesh...what nerve does HE have to be furious about? I'd be furious at the 'other guy' and helping her press charges, but sheesh..mind you, she shouldn't have accepted even ONE drink with the dude to start with but nobody deserves to be raped. I feel awful for her. She deserves way better. frogfan72

09-23-05, 08:05 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>I was confused why she was
>apologizing too. She gets raped,
>gets cheated on, and it
>sounds like that drink she
>drank,...drink and a half, was
>spiked with date rape drugs,
>as she woke up four
>hours later... and he cheats
>on her when she already
>has trust issues around men?
>sheesh...what nerve does HE have
>to be furious about? I'd
>be furious at the 'other
>guy' and helping her press
>charges, but sheesh..mind you,
>she shouldn't have accepted even
>ONE drink with the dude
>to start with but nobody
>deserves to be raped.
>I feel awful for her.
>She deserves way better. frogfan72
>

She was holding what he had done over his head for over a year now....her apology was for that, it wasn't because he bedded another female.

And did he really cheat, as what it has been labled? They are not married nor engaged....they are ONLY dating.

If one loves another, it should be UNconditionally, faults and all....he made ONE error (And I don't believe it was even an error since they are only dating-no committment there) and she has been berating him for it for over a year now.

And since they are NOT marrid nor engaged, he can do whatever he dang well pleases.....he can bed all the females he wishes to and actually not a darn thing she can do about it.....either except it or leave.

JANE4351 83 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JANE4351 Click to send private message to JANE4351 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I thought that they were engaged. Because if they are just dating, what's the purpose of being on the show. But today he said that he will walk away rather let her continue to be punished. If she can't let this go now, they will never have a healthy relationship.

09-27-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"

>She was holding what he had
>done over his head for
>over a year now....her apology
>was for that, it wasn't
>because he bedded another
>female.
>
>
>And did he really cheat, as
>what it has been labled?
> They are not
>married nor engaged....they are ONLY
>dating.
>
>If one loves another, it should
>be UNconditionally, faults and all....he
>made ONE error (And I
>don't believe it was even
>an error since they are
>only dating-no committment there) and
>she has been berating him
>for it for over a
>year now.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>And since they are NOT marrid
>nor engaged, he can do
>whatever he dang well pleases.....he
>can bed all the females
>he wishes to and actually
>not a darn thing she
>can do about it.....either except
>it or leave.

excuse me? he can bed whomever he wants to they are jsut dating???!!!!! are you mad?! dating someone is showing each other trust commitment ect. its practice towrds marriage. and there is sometihng she can do about it. i feel sorry for you. now tell me you owuld be ok with a boyfrined sleeping with a woman coming home and sleeping with you???? i dont tihnk so. you made no sence at all. boyfriend/girlfriend are commitment to each other. even if they were just dating, if it was not discussed then no they can only be with each other. there are aids herpies ect. im so appalued somone a woman even would say somthing like that. there are serious issues there. i know darn well you owuld not be ok with your man sleeping aorund while he's sleeping with you. just because you're dating. i'm sorry but there needs to be a slap in the face for you missy. people like you make me sick. im sorry, but that mad me so made when i read that.

09-27-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>
>>She was holding what he had
>>done over his head for
>>over a year now....her apology
>>was for that, it wasn't
>>because he bedded another
>>female.
>>
>>
>>And did he really cheat, as
>>what it has been labled?
>> They are not
>>married nor engaged....they are ONLY
>>dating.
>>
>>If one loves another, it should
>>be UNconditionally, faults and all....he
>>made ONE error (And I
>>don't believe it was even
>>an error since they are
>>only dating-no committment there) and
>>she has been berating him
>>for it for over a
>>year now.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>And since they are NOT marrid
>>nor engaged, he can do
>>whatever he dang well pleases.....he
>>can bed all the females
>>he wishes to and actually
>>not a darn thing she
>>can do about it.....either except
>>it or leave.
>
>
>excuse me? he can bed whomever
>he wants to they are
>jsut dating???!!!!! are you mad?!
>dating someone is showing each
>other trust commitment ect. its
>practice towrds marriage. and there
>is sometihng she can do
>about it. i feel sorry
>for you. now tell me
>you owuld be ok with
>a boyfrined sleeping with a
>woman coming home and sleeping
>with you???? i dont tihnk
>so. you made no sence
>at all. boyfriend/girlfriend are commitment
>to each other. even if
>they were just dating, if
>it was not discussed then
>no they can only be
>with each other. there are
>aids herpies ect. im so
>appalued somone a woman even
>would say somthing like that.
>there are serious issues there.
>i know darn well you
>owuld not be ok with
>your man sleeping aorund while
>he's sleeping with you. just
>because you're dating. i'm sorry
>but there needs to be
>a slap in the face
>for you missy. people like
>you make me sick. im
>sorry, but that mad me
>so made when i read
>that.
>
>

FIRST: This is NOT about me so please do not attack me or tell me what I would or wouldn't do. Please stick to the topic at hand and I am NOT the topic.

He cheated when they first began dating. Don't think marriage etc were on their minds then nor is it now otherwise they would be either engaged and or married.

Are these two really commited to one another? I don't feel they are oherwise they would not be living together without the benefit of a commitment: Marriage. They are living together for the sake of convience not commitment.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "WARNING - junebugg"
Bashing other posters is not permitted here.

And we also have guidelines on the size of pictures that we permit to have posted in the threads. Your picture does not conform to those guidelines.

Please take a moment to read the guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page - and follow them in your future posts, or your account will be suspended.

09-23-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Ok I have been reading all the posts on Jacklyn on all the message boards including the ones that were bashing the mad mom in AZ. I dont know if any of you went and saw the pics but yes they were SLUTTY! I dont care who you are they were. I am not saying she deserved to be raped, I am not saying she deserved to be cheated on. I am saying she is just on that show to get her name out there if it is not obvious to everyone that she is full of her self I dont know what is wrong with you people. She is your typical Slut who wants the attention of everyone and any publicity she can get. I figured that out her first day on the show. I dont think it is ok to make someone apologize for something someone else does wrong I dont think she deserved anything. I just think she is full of crap about everything. I am tired of everyone saying we are just jealous if we dont like her because she is so beautiful. Well I am sorry to inform you people there are a lot of women that came on this show and others that were beautiful and we liked them. We are not jealous we are ANNOYED!!! I love this show But she is making me not like it I hope the commercial turns out to be true that she gets kicked out it would make it so much better. I have heard people making a racial reference about all the african american women on the show behaving like arrogant snobby witches that cant get it right and none of the white women are percieved like that. Well they should be thrilled Jacklyn makes Tess look like a wonderful well put together woman.

Mero 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mero Click to send private message to Mero Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>Jacklyn makes Tess
>look like a wonderful well
>put together woman.

You got that right! She is seriously damaged goods.

09-23-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
what makes you a slut? its not how you look its the actions you make. use the word correctly please. i feel sorry for jacklyn. i do not think shes annoying. i do feel she is being punished for what micheal did. i feel sorry for her. i have a friend who is absolutly beautiful and she had as much anger snd annoyance towards her as some of you people do to a person on t.v. and she had very little frineds. she is one of the nicest people i know. but becasue shes beautiful no one wanted to get to know the real person. and she too was called a slut becasue she had alot of guy friends, becasue some girls are really mean. what they didnt know was shes a virgin, still is at age 24. waiting til amrriage. jsut ebcasue you want to show of you nice body doenst make you a "slut" sleeping aorund with random people on a regualr basis makes you a slut. has nothing to do with your clothing. as i said earlier. its called editing to give people what they think you want to see. its isnt completly reality. as i said before i guerentee the rapist said the right thing and knew what she wanted to hear. she was vulnerable.jsut ebcause they aren't married doesnt mean anything. it isnt a waste of their time. dating for 3 years can be the same as being married for 3 years. marriage is a peice of paper. i loved my husband just as much when we were dating as i did when we got married. i lvoe him more and more each day, not becasue we are married, but because he is th emost wonderful man alive. getting married didnt change how i felt for him. we would have stayed as a "common law marriage" if we didnt want kids. both our families are very religous. jacklyn if you ever read this i ant you tro know im on your side. i dont tihnk you are a slut, i tihnk you are a very vulnerable woman who has had alot of issues to dela with ebcause of looks, personality whatever the case may be. i wish yo uluck in life and whatever you desetion is with micheal.

09-23-05, 09:07 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I am sorry but I do not recognize a 2 year boyfriend/girlfriend relationship as a marriage nor will I ever if they were engaged or had a child involved that would be different. Any man who tells a woman I dont need a peice of paper to tell you I love you doesnt love you and could care less. I know people will argue with me on this point but come tell me differently in 10 years I gaurantee that most will not be together. And I dont care what you say stradling a truck in a thong is SLUTTY and no the chic is not smart she is not that hott there has been a lot prettier women on the show. She is an idiot who is stupid for staying with a man who cheats on her when there is no reason for her to stay as I have mentioned numerous times there is NOTHING to work on because they dont have a RELATIONSHIP or a real one anyways. She is FULL of CRAP. and she is annoying. I hope she leaves the house I dont understand why you all are sticking up for her or her wanna be relationship.

ChalgaPrincess 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChalgaPrincess Click to send private message to ChalgaPrincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I totally agree. She has nothing to apologize for. She is a beautiful woman who can do better than this guy.

Man, if I was married and some guy did that to me, my father would KILL him. ;) You don't mess around with Bulgarian daddies and their little girls. My brothers would kill him too. =D Every guy I dated they say "You break Katja's heart and we kick your #####. You cheat on her, we kick your #####."

oasisfan 252 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan Click to send private message to oasisfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
What I want to know is WHY hassn't anyone asked them what their relationship was like before he cheated? What were the reasons that lead him to another woman's bed? Was their relationship in trouble before all of this even happened? Im NOT condoning his cheating by any means. I was married before and my ex husband cheaded and I left. She does have a right to "punish" him but I just want to know why he did it.

09-24-05, 01:48 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
The reason why Michael cheated on Jaclyn is because Jaclyn cheated on him a number of times before Michael cheated on her. As stated before on this board, Jaclyn slept with a ton of her so called friends boy friends. Michael finally had it with her so he paid her back! Also does anyone know that jaclyn is now pursueing a career in acting? I think she used Starting Over as her ACTING DEBUT!! And she sure doesnt play the part well of the "poor mis-treated girl friend"! Again just my opinion.

09-24-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Well, I am unsure if I believe that other person regarding her comments about Jaclyn. No way for me to prove ot disprove her allegations.

BUT Michael and Jaclyn are not married nor engaged.....if yu look at her left hand, no engagement ring. They both have said they want to get married but in their initial introdcution at group, they never mentioned being engaged so that is why I say they aren't engaged. Think the shows calls them a dating couple not an engaged couple when showing them.

Either way, I don't feel Jaclyn is a slut (even though I do feel she is wrong for holding wha the show is calling Michaels cheating over his head for over a year). Big deal, she had many partners....no different than a man having many.

Seems both Michael and Jaclyn have major issues of their own to work out. Michael has a committment phobia (we now know why-his parents) and Jaclyn needs to grow up.

I am unsure if I believe her rape story either. Her story is just about like Tess.

Tess' hubby had an affair (and in this case yes I do agree it was cheating) and then Tess, a year later, has an affair for revenge. Now here come Jaclyn, her boyfriend has had another partner, and a short time later Jaclyn goes to a bar, drinks, and goes home with a strange who she says raped her.

I wish I could remember the ad yhey had mid summer regarding the couples show..The ad was late at night and wasn't paying attention ...they had someone standing saying I lied about that....I could be wrong, and usually I am, but am wodnering if that wasn't Jaclyn. She, at this point, is the only one that might have lied.

09-24-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Oh I think people are getting the wrong Idea about my comments. I dont nessessarily believe everything that sunshine girl is posting but, I did see the pics and they were quite revealing. I believe that there is a difference between being with several guys and being a slut. Showing your body purely for male attention I feel is slutty. I mainly feel it is slutty if you feel you need constant male attention to validate yourself which it appears to me that is exactly what Jacklyn is doing. I have been saying what you are saying about their relationship myself this whole time. I just dont get her and I do find her annoying.

09-24-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
that is what I think too I think I said that in the posting before the last one. I mean after I saw those pictures I knew she was just wanting exposure. I mean to come on tv trying to pass off a dating relationship as one that needs to be repaired should tell everyone something. that is what dating is for to scan out the creeps so if they CHEAT on you or they are not what you want you move on to the next guy. Dont expect anyone to care about that relationship till you are at least engaged. I wouldnt be suprised to see her on the next bachlorette or something like that...lol... maybe even average Joe!

Moondreamer 18 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moondreamer Click to send private message to Moondreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
Yeah, and I love the way the coaches think it's a great idea. NOT. Then, she gets raped and HE BLAMES HER!!!!???? She needs to dump him, kick him to the curb, make him yesterday's news. And this is while he's on his best behavior, in the engagement period. What a nightmare.

http://www.imageshack.us>

hitechgirl 13 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hitechgirl Click to send private message to hitechgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
makes no sense...and the life coaches even seem to be going along with it...plus now we hear that he wishes she would talk dirty in bed. he is probably addicted to pornography and has her convinced it is healthy too.

ChicagoViewer 71 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChicagoViewer Click to send private message to ChicagoViewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
A lot of people like to talk dirty in bed. It's not a bad thing, or an unhealthy thing. Just a preference.

09-28-05, 05:45 AM (EST)
65. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
>makes no sense...and the life coaches
>even seem to be going
>along with it...plus now we
>hear that he wishes she
>would talk dirty in bed.
> he is probably addicted
>to pornography and has her
>convinced it is healthy too.
>

Cheryl said she talks dirty and I don't think she is into pronography.

It's even healthy, per the experts, to fantasy about another person while in the throws of love making, to *dress* up (role play) as anothr character, to go to a bar etc and be *picked up* by your lover as if meeting for the first time, etc.

Sidenote: What amazes me is that Cheryl cheated on her HUSBAND by moving in with another male, taking their child with her and all is well? No one seems to be upset about that except for IV per the previews.

IMHO, she did far worse: She is married and brought the child along while she bedded anther man.

Paisley2323 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Paisley2323 Click to send private message to Paisley2323 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I totaly agree with your post Wedgie,....I can't stand him! Maybe it's me but he seems to have made his mind up about not wanting to continue the relationship with Jacklyn. I feel horrible for her! At the end of todays show, did Michael say she should go at the board of review?,....I really didn't catch it.
Why would she want to stay if he DID in fact say that,....poor girl.
I think they should bring her on the new Starting Over this season,...so she can work on finding herself.

09-28-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
He did say if she is not ready, she should go.

I'm not sure the Starting Over house is a place for someone to first find a sense of self. Here are my thoughts: the house is more suited for overcoming problems and changing behaviors. Finding oneself is something that needs to be done alone. If Jaclyn "finds" herself and does not like what it is she finds, then she could work on changing or improving.

Sometimes we just have to be quiet and listen to our hearts and look at our minds. Have you ever known people who need to be busy all the time, who don't like being alone? They are, in my opinion, running from something they don't want to see or hear about themselves.

So there's my take on it. That and a nickel will get you ... well, I can't think of anything it will get you. LOL!

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
_Leonard Cohen

09-28-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
67. "Scott Peterson Look-alike"
Oooph! I finally realized who Michael looks like: Scott Peterson. *shudder* He looks like SP and even speaks like him sometimes.

jbordeaux 121 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbordeaux Click to send private message to jbordeaux Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Scott Peterson Look-alike"
Yes he does look like scott peterson.
Who would of thunk it, Donna Summers and Scott Peterson on th same show!!!

Heartlover 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Heartlover Click to send private message to Heartlover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: Scott Peterson Look-alike"

studyingmom 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail studyingmom Click to send private message to studyingmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
It isn't being upset about the cheating that she is apologizing for. It is the constant control she puts him through because of this. It isn't healthy for either one of them.

swtrhiannon 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail swtrhiannon Click to send private message to swtrhiannon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: Michael cheats on Jacklyn and SHE apologizes?!"
I think if you take someone back after they cheated now the ball is in your court. If she had self esteem and a brain, maybe she wouldnt have taken him back. She made the choice to stay with him. SHE SHOULD APOLOGIZE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •