The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Evil Russell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-09, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Evil Russell"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-09 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Can he have his own thread?

I tried a bit of sleuthing and found a bit:

anywho.com
Russell D Hantz
117 County Rd #4532
Dayton, TX

(E - cause Estee is helping to protect me )

The 'birds eye view' looks like a double wide mobile home?

http://www.i-dineout.com/feedbackreport1.html
(about half way down the page? under Hit Man: David Foster & Friends

General Comments

I heard today that one of the new contestants on Survivor Somoa is from Dayton. His name is Russell Hantz the owner of a multi-million dollar oil company. I have never heard of him. Is there anyone out there that knows him?

This Hantz fellow was obviously of the same ilk as Ray Akins, since they both have huge imaginations. Can you even think that a multi-million dollar company owner would have a front tooth missing to show his work ethic? According to the LCAD, he owns no property in Liberty County that is styled in his name. Can only find one Russell Hantz, through Telephone Company and that is at an address on a short county road out FM 1409, so drove down it and all Mobile Homes, like most millionaires live in like our County Judge does, not! CBS bought his BS, hook line and sinker, now it is like when we have severe weather and the TV news comes out to interview someone in Dayton and they dig up someone with only one tooth, but 30 tattoos and speaks in one syllable words. You have to love our peeps, that represent the City of Dayton.

Re: Hantz fellow. I did find the name of the company that he is supposed to own....Hantz tanking company. The address for the company is within a mobile home subdivision, but he does not own the property at that address. The previous poster is correct he does NOT own any property in Liberty county. For that matter he does not own any property in Liberty, Harris, Chambers or San Jacinto counties. This is all really strange. None of this is adding up.

Russell Hantz: I researched any company that was associated with this name and here is what I came up with-- ACCORDING TO: Manta.com: Hantz Marine management, 117 County Road 4532,Dayton, Texas, Phone# 936-258-4800. Business Catagories: Towing-Marine in Dayton, Tx.,Management Services and Office Administrative Services. NAICS CODE & DESCRIPTION: 48833006,Navigational Services To Shipping. OWNER:Russell Hantz. Said it is a private owned company catagorized under Towing-Marine & located in Dayton, Texas. Current Estimates show that this company has an Annaul Revenue of $2.5 to $5 million and Employs a staff of approximately 10-19 people. Years in Business: 2. But yet there are no reports on this company, No web sites or anything else. It is not even listed in any of the phone books. ACCORDING TO: DNBPowerProfile.com: Employs=25,Years in Business=5, Annual Revenue=$100,000.00 to $350,000.00 . ACCORDING TO: B.B.B.:NOTHING. Now, I will ask: What is he navigating? The Trinity River and shipping to & from where? Sounds like he placed this info on these sites himself to make it look authentic to 'Survivor'. Also, noticed the huge differences in Revenue and Years in Business.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Evil Russell kidflash212 09-18-09 1
   RE: Evil Russell PepeLePew13 09-18-09 2
       RE: Evil Russell Estee 09-18-09 3
           What she said suzzee 09-21-09 9
 RE: Evil Russell Outfrontgirl 09-18-09 4
 RE: Evil Russell sol 09-20-09 5
 RE: Evil Russell kingfish 09-20-09 6
 RE: Evil Russell BrassFan 09-20-09 7
   RE: Evil Russell sol 09-20-09 8
       RE: Evil Russell kingfish 09-21-09 11
       RE: Evil Russell jbug 09-21-09 12
   RE: Evil Russell Estee 09-21-09 10
       RE: Evil Russell kingfish 09-21-09 13
 Article/Blog entry. Estee 09-21-09 14
   RE: Article/Blog entry. jbug 09-22-09 15
   RE: Article/Blog entry. more_cowbell 09-22-09 16
       RE: Article/Blog entry. kingfish 09-22-09 17
           RE: Article/Blog entry. missyae 10-19-09 19
 More RussHell tidbits... PepeLePew13 10-17-09 18
 Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-19-09 20
   RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-19-09 21
   RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Brownroach 10-19-09 22
       RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Estee 10-19-09 23
           RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-19-09 24
               RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Estee 10-19-09 25
                   RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-19-09 26
                       RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Estee 10-19-09 27
               RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Georjanna 10-19-09 28
                   RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-19-09 29
                       RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Georjanna 10-19-09 30
                           RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-20-09 31
                   RE: Russell's wife on Sucks more_cowbell 10-20-09 32
                       RE: Russell's wife on Sucks goldenmike4393 10-20-09 33
                           RE: Russell's wife on Sucks dabo 10-20-09 34
                               RE: Russell's wife on Sucks goldenmike4393 10-20-09 38
                           RE: Russell's wife on Sucks PepeLePew13 10-20-09 35
                           RE: Russell's wife on Sucks more_cowbell 10-20-09 36
                               RE: Russell's wife on Sucks goldenmike4393 10-20-09 37
                                   RE: Russell's wife on Sucks missyae 10-20-09 39
                                       RE: Russell's wife on Sucks goldenmike4393 10-21-09 46
                                           RE: Russell's wife on Sucks dabo 10-21-09 47
                               RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-20-09 40
                               RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-20-09 41
                                   RE: Russell's wife on Sucks vince3 10-20-09 42
                                       RE: Russell's wife on Sucks Outfrontgirl 10-20-09 43
                                       Sister Melanie Outfrontgirl 10-20-09 44
                                           GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS goldenmike4393 10-21-09 45
                                               RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS missyae 10-25-09 48
                                                   RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS goldenmike4393 10-26-09 50
                                                       RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS Brownroach 10-26-09 51
                                                           RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS CTgirl 10-26-09 52
                                           RE: Sister Melanie Estee 10-26-09 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Evil Russell"
Doesn't surprise me and I wouldn't be surprised if the producers know full well he's lying. A supposed "scandal" to get some headlines and attention for a show in its 19th season.

Russell is just a DAW - he's not concerned about winning, he wants attention and camera time. Probably thinking he'll get his own show from this.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Evil Russell"
And it also drives up ratings for next season's All-Stars as people will want to see if RussHell can screw over a group of seasoned Survivors, several of whom have already survived Dicque, Coach and Jonny Fairplay. Plus there's the potential of RussHell going head-to-head with Coach.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Evil Russell"
Plus there's the potential of RussHell going head-to-head with Coach

I've got about twenty complaints about that, but #1 on the list is this: if this is meant to be a Heroes vs. Villains season and Misirussell goes to his natural place, Benji will be put on the Heroes side.

...I can't afford any more new televisions this year, and the county said they'd charge me for the sidewalk damage from another mysteriously plummeting one...

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "What she said"
Ego vs. Delusion although Russhell knows he's a liar, Coach doesn't. Either way we'll suffer through a few weeks of the both of them.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Evil Russell"
Very nice work, jbug. Interesting stuff. Apparently he does fit with his home town as he's missing at least one tooth.

*Pleased that my nickname of RusHell or RussHell (which I like better because there's no rush in it) is taking off. Unless it was already his nickname somewhere and I just made it up independently because it's obvious.*

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-09, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Evil Russell"
If he would lie about living in New Orleans, it only makes sense that he would lie about a lot of things - like being a multi-millionaire businessman. He's probably trailer trash that is unemployed and maybe even unemployable.

Being on S19 and S20 means he's away from any employment for at least 3 months. What kind of business owner can be that uncaring about how his business is doing?

How will I know when RussHell is lying?

His lips will be moving.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Evil Russell"
Very interesting, I had been wondering about his claims too. I don't really wanting to defend his claim, and I agree that he probably took what might be a regular roughneck level oilpatch job (tank maintenance?) and blew it up for his resume. Heck, I suspect that he's had daydreams of wealth and is probably just acting out. And that the producers saw in him another Coach that would get us to talking about him. As we are.

But there are a lot of different itinerant jobs in Texas oil fields, navigation jobs, tank maintenance jobs, etc., and it's not immediately invalidating to find his address in a mobile park. Lots of lower level workers try and get their work on a contract basis, and hire other low level workers, and can thus make a legitimate claim to owning their own company.

If he had claimed to be a trucking millionaire, an equivalent reality might be that he owned a couple of trucks, had an impressive sounding gross, be worth a few hundred grand, and live in a trailer park. And was tattooed and missing a few teeth.

Building maintenance people also do this, and some of them are quite successful. Not all people, even in Houston, who have a claim to a million dollar worth live in mansions.

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-20-09, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Evil Russell"

>Can only find one Russell
>Hantz, through Telephone Company and
>that is at an address
>on a short county road
>out FM 1409, so drove
>down it and all Mobile
>Homes, like most millionaires live
>in like our County Judge
>does, not!

While I don't know what to make of Russell, I'd like to comment on the idea that he can't be a multi-millionaire if he lives in a trailer...

Blaine Kern, the man responsible for most of the Mardi Gras floats in New Orleans, is worth hundreds of millions of dollars......and his home is not at all what you'd expect. It's a small, run-down house with a piece of ceiling falling in where there was a leak in the roof.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-09, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Evil Russell"
I am rebuked ... and rightly so. I assumed that if a person lives in a trailer they therefore must live in a trailer park, and must be trailer trash. Modular homes can be pretty nice.

I may be in the wrong location entirely, but looking up the satellite map of 117 Country Road Dayton, Liberty, Texas shows a rural location, with 'homes' on acreages in a wooded area about halfway between Houston and Beaumont. I could be in the wrong place because Dayton and Liberty are two separate towns ... although in close proximity.

The suggestion that he works in a place different from where he lives makes sense to me. That he may be an itinerant worker is reason why he could take so much time off. And there are people in the oil support businesses who have significant income. I can believe that he is a multimillionaire.

09-21-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Evil Russell"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-09 AT 08:17 AM (EST)

I don't know about rebuking..I don't think you have ever been buked, so...

Seriously, I don't remember that road, I barely remember those towns, (I remember vividly the speed trap outside Cleveland Texas on hwy 59, though), but I used to travel the back woods of East Texas (and Louisiana, Miss..) looking for all the little independent oil patch companies, and there are a lot of them working out of back-woods hovel like conditions with high school dropouts running them that can claim millionaire status. They might owe the bank more than they can claim in assets, but one indication of a person's wealth is how much was his last bankruptcy.

And there are a lot of little oil company support companies doing the grubby day to day work that the oil rich prefer not to dirty their hands with. Run by people just like Evil Russell.

It's been my experience that it's much easier to take extended vacations if you are the employer than if you are an employee. I agree that if you don't have a steady "on-the-books" job it's even easier.

And I do agree that he's a ignorant player, and is probably just making up that resume. It’s just that his story, even with this admittedly interesting research (thanks JBug) does have plausibility. There are people just like who he claims to be.

09-21-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Evil Russell"
Trailer parks are another of those stereotypes that just won't go away. Like all rednecks have no teeth and marry their cousins

If you have not been inside a modern mobile home? don't knock it till you've seen it!
4 Bedrooms - nice size rooms too - and 3 baths are not unusual.
And not all mobile homes are in trailer parks - as the air photos from google will show. Sometimes buying a mobile home for $80,000 (instead of building a house w/ the same sq footage for $280,000) means you can afford many more acres to put in on.

09-21-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Evil Russell"
My main argument against would be his claimed four children. That takes a lot of houseroom to manage, and a double trailer might not be enough to make it work.

Then again, he may just tell them 'If you're stupid enough to get yourself born, you don't deserve anything more than sleeping behind the toilet.' At least he'd be consistent.

09-21-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Evil Russell"
Those trailer homes are like fertility pills. Kicking one of them is like kicking an ant hill. I understand you can get twelve kids to a bed if you alternate head and feet.

(Sorry for adding to the stereotype, Jbug, but when it comes to snark, well…).

09-21-09, 05:48 PM (EST)
14. "Article/Blog entry."
Link brought over from Fanatics, discovered by TxMom 2011:

http://blogs.chron.com/peep/2009/09/we_love_survivors_evil_russell.html

Copying my own response, since part of it applies here:

He'd rather die than lose? Let's hope he gets the first wish: it's not exactly an unbiased article (so lying about being a Katrina victim is awesome, is it?), and seeing his brother trying to defend him gave me the same reaction Benji's sibling did: they can all go down together.

There might be a contractual issue here, BTW: while the brother obviously knows something of RussHell's future, he's not allowed to tell the press about it just yet. (But don't worry: following the clauses of a signed agreement is only for the people they bind.)

So it's a family business, huh? That means he didn't do all the groundwork himself with the help of his sparkling charisma: really, who knew? And this let me find the first mention of said business beyond show-investigation references -- but all it comes out to is a welcome to new members.

http://www.americanwaterways.com/press_room/newsletter/2009/02-27-09_non.pdf

It's not completely unusual for a mid-size business to have a P.O. Box as their primary address -- but it's not standard, either.

09-22-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Article/Blog entry."
googling the company name

Hantz Marine Management

you get the same address as his home address.
117 County Road 4532, Dayton, TX 77535

It's listed under Marine Towing

That just doesn't sound like an oil company to me.

(maybe I should ask for this thread to be moved over to Bashers...)

more_cowbell 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-22-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail more_cowbell Click to send private message to more_cowbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Article/Blog entry."
Thanks for the links, Estee. Interesting reading.

Dayton, TX has its own community forum, and no one on there has ever heard of him. For a small town (pop. ~5700), doesn't that seem a little odd? In a town that size, a wealthy businessman and father of four should have a fairly large network of friends, acquaintances, and business connections.

I couldn't find any Google references that predate Survivor. No local newspaper mentions, no business deals or community involvement. You'd think a multi-million-dollar marine tanker company would at least have its own web site.

Or maybe not, considering Hantz Tankering Services LLC was registered with the state of Texas on Jan. 21, 2009.

I'm starting to wonder if he's legit (and inflated his resume to make it sound like he owned the company outright), or if he's actually a bottom-feeding WWE mactor hired by CBS to play The Most Villainous Villain In All Of Villainville.

09-22-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Article/Blog entry."
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-09 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

The links Jbug and Estee found appear to be legitimate references to a legitimate business which appears to be less than 2 yrs old with 10-19 employees.

Navigation and/or towing services is a pretty broad area, and a lot of little companies offer support services in this area. That could refer to almost any support services along the coast or the Houston ship channel. Maybe Russell's dad was a crew boat captain that decided to venture out on his own; there are a number of those guys. Or maybe their service is supplying tug crews, or tug boat catering/supplies, maybe they just swamp out tug boat latrines.

Wouldn't it be kind of satisfying to learn that Russell has to crawl down in the crap-water tanks of boats/ships/platforms that support the oil industry and clean them out? Might explain his attitude.

Alternatively they could offer something like maintenance services for unattended off shore production facilities.

missyae 51 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missyae Click to send private message to missyae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Article/Blog entry."
Maybe one should look in another larger city in Texas to find out where the company is based out of, like maybe Houston.

As far as the Katrina story, I don't know if I have posted this anywhere or not but if I haven't, I will now.

Maybe Russell has a very good friend who that story did really happen to. Maybe he asked that friend for permission to use that story on the show. Maybe the friend said okay. Maybe on the finale you will hear this from his own lips.

10-17-09, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "More RussHell tidbits..."
RussHell’s been a bad boy

10-19-09, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Russell's wife on Sucks"
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/59185?page=1

Melanie Hantz has a topic in the Survivors' forum at Sucks.
http://kingruss.u.yuku.com/ (link to avatar photo with Russell and twin girls)

Not much spoiling info but she does give the name of the company, so here it is if someone wants to look it up:
yes, yes he does an oil company. It is called "Hantz Tankering Service LLC" conveniently. If you don't know what that is to make a long story short, his company transports any petroleum fuel from one facility to the next.

Those are very cute twins.

10-19-09, 05:46 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Melanie told people to check out Russell's myspace and said that he is "himself" on that page because his family sees it/uses it.

http://www.myspace.com/444386552

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-09, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Thank you everyone, I enjoyed talking to you all and will be back on this thread tomorrow to answer any further questions.

*eyeroll* Don't tell me we'll need a "RussMole's Wife's Spoilers Thread."

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

10-19-09, 06:08 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Do tell me we're finally going to see someone called on deliberately ignoring every last secrecy clause in their contract. We've had something a lot stronger than hints that the ultimate source of the majority of the S19/20 spoilers is RussHell himself -- and now his (reputed) spouse is posting on a show discussion board? At what point does the hammer actually drop?

10-19-09, 06:20 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
While I agree that it's real dicey leaking spoilers, his wife is posting on the forum at Sucks devoted to former players, Lions, Tigers, and Bears. She is posting about who they are in real life, not talking about what happened in Samoa other than what was aired already.

FYI for those who read the topic, the first reply is from Riliss. That is Judd from Guatemala, IIRC. He posts regularly there.

10-19-09, 06:38 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
I just thought there was a lockout on relatives entering into public discussions. (And if it wasn't someone tied to tSaint RussHell, there would be one scribbled in right now.) You tell your spouse, your spouse tells the world, and it's your fault. Typical contractual line of blame.

That is Judd from Guatemala, IIRC. He posts regularly there.

...Judd can type? But there's only one of him! We're supposed to need an infinite number before anything coherent appears!

Does the word 'sportsmanship' appear anywhere?

10-19-09, 07:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
LOL about sportsmanship.

I don't know what their contract says, but they all have twitters and myspace now. They are not allowed to reveal details of filming that have not been aired; I know that. The wife has not come anywhere near doing that. She is not even hinting at the outcome. That's why I said there are no spoilers.

She is just saying he is different IRL than what we see on TV, and that he plans to spend time working with/promoting charities after the show(s).

She agrees that the gray undies are nasty.

10-19-09, 07:25 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
and that he plans to spend time working with/promoting charities after the show(s).

Yes, and I'm sure that if I'm dumb enough to donate towards any charity he's fronting, I will fully justify his action when he ultimately takes the money for himself. He may be different around his family and in non-game environments, but given that his portrayed attitude is 'people who are stupid enough to trust me are begging to be cheated', I think I'll put my charity somewhere else. After all, he's already a millionaire. He can take the next financial step without my help.

Maybe he should have winked at the camera once in a while.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-09, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
I browsed all seven pages of the thread's urbane discussion to find, on - Page Four - only this one earth-shattering revelation of things yet to come:

"I liked Ashley and Shambo but I can't control what my husband does out there."

I added the emphasis.

10-19-09, 07:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Actually I did notice that line, Georjanna, last night when I was reading, and tired. I had forgotten about it when I woke up. Good catch. While there is some chance the past tense is a typo, so far he has done nothing to Shambo, so that could be something.

Technically, Survivors are not supposed to tell their spouses about anything, but clearly they ignore that contractual bummer.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-19-09, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-09 AT 04:16 AM (EST)

OFG,

Although the poster clearly misuses the present tense in the remainder of her sentence, I don't think - given its context - that "liked" was a mistake. But, I also don't think that the minor spoiler was an intentional breach of confidence. I think that it is simply a good demonstration of how difficult it is to not know what you know.

And, in case I sound like a tense snob:

I don't think that I've ever gotten through a post discussing the events in a current Season without mixing past and present. Drives me nuts ...

On another - related - note:

You (and so many others on the Board) have a great deal more experience with spoiling and spoilers than I do, but it seems to me that Missyae's threads at various Boards have a very different 'feel' than have most others. It is as though they are much less about spoiling the show than they are a damage-control initiative.

And by saying that, I don't mean to imply that the information that is being shared is any less reliable. But, assuming that every last bit of that information is authentic and as accurate as that sort of thing can ever be, I still find myself asking 'What is it about Samoa's (and/or S20's) conclusion or aftermath that requires so much ... preparation?'

Probably just me - reading something into nothing - again.

10-20-09, 04:03 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
well that's probably because the spoilers come from Russell H, who has an agenda, of being appreciated. Spoilers that come from production members aren't so tied to one player's POV.

I knew S20 would be spoiled in advance. It is a given with so many repeat players, who have so many friends who are ex-players.. All Stars had people blab, and that was before everyone had facebook, twitter, myspace. S20 will probably have multiple sources of info vying for the position of most reliable spoilers.

10-20-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail more_cowbell Click to send private message to more_cowbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Well, that didn't take long. Mrs. Evilrussell's Sucks thread got removed. SEG must have gotten wind of it and issued a gag order.

FWIW, Melanie Hantz has a myspace page also, where she lists her marital status as "single" and her interests as "dating". ???

http://www.myspace.com/melanie_hantz76

goldenmike4393 303 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
RussHELL is divorced, I understand.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-09, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
His bio states he has four children not two. I've been searching but haven't found anything about a previous marriage.

10-20-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldenmike4393 Click to send private message to goldenmike4393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-09 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

He has at least one previous marriage, if not two, and may be currently married.

Don't trust his "bio". It will all come out eventually.

LOL

Here's your laugh of the day from his "MY SPACE":

"Education: College graduate"

Absolutely hilarious! I am still chuckling five minutes later.

10-20-09, 12:47 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Well, of course. His wife was part of the dumb-blonde alliance, apparently.

10-20-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Oh, hang on...that was the wrong link, sorry:

http://www.myspace.com/melaniehantz

You'd think the odds of two Melanie Hantzes living in Dayton, TX would be pretty slim...

10-20-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"

No way did crusty pants land that beautiful girl

10-20-09, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missyae Click to send private message to missyae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Wow, and I felt bad about having some bad info a few times and having to correct it before the episode aired.

Pretty amazing at the lack of investigative skills on this topic.

On a side note, congrats to Stephenie LaGrossa on her upcoming wedding in November of 2010. She took the same road as Heidi Strobel and landed a Phillies pitcher. I, for one, am so happy for her!

10-21-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
Missyae:

With the internet, there are no more secrets. I could actually search the local court indexes where RussHELL resides and get the case numbers on his litigation. With a few tricks using Google Advanced, you can find just about anything and exclude the nonsense that comes up and gets in the way.

Don't feel bad about "correcting" misinformation. Feel bad about "failing to correct" misinformation. I found that the rudest people in the world are anonymously pounding keyboards and making demands on total strangers and mistreating them all the while (drunk on keyboard power). I am leaving my former forum for the same reasons you left. It's better to find the more intelligent group with some proper monitoring.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-09, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
So true. Kudos.

10-20-09, 09:13 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
The link more_cowbell posted is right, at least same photo as in the avatar photo at Sucks.

Number of children - first thing she said was this is a photo of us with our twin girls before we had our last two children. She says they have four kids and makes it clear that photo is when they were both younger.

10-20-09, 09:39 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
The first Melanie Hantz is Russell's SISTER. Check out the physicall resemblance.
As confirmation, she has a slide show photo album on her myspace with a pic of them together, captioned "me and my brother."

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
He married a woman with the same first name as his sister?

And I thought being the 3rd in a family was confusing when all 3 were in the same place.......

10-20-09, 09:47 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Russell's wife on Sucks"
I know ...
Maybe his mother's name is Melanie too.

10-20-09, 10:56 PM (EST)
44. "Sister Melanie"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-09 AT 11:41 PM (EST)

From Melanie's myspace:
Russell and sister Melanie - Russell and wife Melanie - pic of the two Melanies (captioned me and the other Mel)

Photo from younger (blonde) days, like in Sucks and myspace avatar

The Kids, twins Hannah and Hailey, son Michael, daughter Gracie

I like Bashing Survivors as much as the next person, but clearly this guy has a real family and they love Mr. Evil.

10-21-09, 12:34 PM (EST)
45. "GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-09 AT 12:34 PM (EST)

Now, that's a very beautiful family.

Congratulations, RussHELL!

Thanks!

(NOTICE: I didn't say, "Congratulations, Crusty Pants!")

10-25-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
48. "RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS"
Check out the myspace page now. They posted pictures of the oilman at work.

I asked my brother about all this talk of a trailer and lots of this stuff not being true and he said 'maybe he is like me and has a trailer for a hunting camp.' Makes sense to me.

Anyway, there are lots of pictures of the oilman at work on that myspace page now.

10-26-09, 04:53 PM (EST)
50. "RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-09 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

I found the photos. I don't think RussHELL has any self esteem issues, do you ;)!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=444386552&albumId=1355410

I know this isn't popular, but the guy is GROWING on me. I didn't care for Coach or Ace, but RussHELL is becoming interesting (especially in light of his cross alliance - I know he will stab her in the back, too). And, my money is on RussHELL absconding with the machete at his first opportunity.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS"
I wouldn't mind RussMole that much if Probst and the promos and the editing weren't incessantly jamming him down our throats.

It's like being at a movie with someone who's already seen it and keeps nudging you as if to say "isn't this great?" all the way through it. Even if you started out liking the movie you'll probably end up hating it.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-09, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS"
Word!

10-26-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Sister Melanie"
At least the kids didn't get his looks.

It's probably too much to hope for them to have been spared his personality.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •