The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I missed it all!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fixalife 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fixalife Click to send private message to Fixalife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I missed it all!!!!"
Ugh!! My husband had the DVR full of taped Cartoons and there was not enough room for todays starting over.
Someone please fill me in

Was there a new houseguest?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I missed it all!!!! GetOverIt 12-15-05 1
 RE: I missed it all!!!! DedeV 12-15-05 2
   RE: I missed it all!!!! eire_heart74 12-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I missed it all!!!!"
lol, you need a duel receiver. Don't worry, you didn't miss much....in a nutshell:

1. rhonda led group and talked about Jessica's graduation and the completion of her steps.

2. Andy Paige came in to wisk Jessica off for her make-over that we have been seeing for weeks in the confessional anyway.

3. IV tried to show Alison how only she can fill herself up with love. Of course it was another one of those assignments that Alison 'failed' (because you never know what the life coach is looking for). When some of the housemates tried to help her fill a bucket up with water...it was fine when some helped, but when Lisa helped IV told Alison she should have turned her away saying she didn't need that kind of love or something. Alison of course learned nothing and seemed even more confused with a look of 'deer in head lights.'

4. Christina took a pre-test for her GED and did pretty well.

5. Graduation happened with tears, kind words and hugs all around. Jessica got a new camera and a scholarship to a photography school....and then left.

6. The pre-view showed a new woman is coming to the house, and of course there is a clip of Lisa being catty and bitchy about it already.

there it is..hope this helps!

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I missed it all!!!!"
I don't have a DVR yet and the vcr is dead so I never get rarely get to see the show (it's replayed at 3:00am so sometimes I am awake to see it). I keep up by reading this board and reading this blog, it's great!

http://startingover.betaparticle.com/blog/

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-05, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I missed it all!!!!"
That's a really good blog! Thanks for posting it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •