The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse to become 3rd string?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

asianflow 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail asianflow Click to send private message to asianflow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse to become 3rd string?"
The NFL draft is coming up and it looks like the Giants will draft a QB which will push Palmer to 3rd on the depth chart and his chances of playing will be slim to none.

He was a restricted FA this summer and due to no interest he resigned witb the Giants for the qualifying offer. There's a good chance he might not even be in the NFL next year.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesse to become 3rd string? Lolette 04-24-04 1
   RE: Jesse to become 3rd string? escapedude 04-24-04 2
 If he's lucky... realitybites 04-24-04 3
   RE: If he's lucky... Rockytop Chick 04-24-04 4
   RE: If he's lucky... DRONES 04-27-04 5
       RE: If he's lucky... buckeyegirl 04-27-04 6
           RE: If he's lucky... Rockytop Chick 04-27-04 7
           RE: If he's lucky... rosegurl24 04-28-04 13
 RE: Jesse to become 3rd string? Tiggertramp 04-27-04 8
   RE: Jesse to become 3rd string? Rockytop Chick 04-28-04 11
 RE: Jesse to become 3rd string? schmoe 04-27-04 9
 RE: Jesse to become 3rd string? ValleyGirl 04-27-04 10
   RE: Jesse to become 3rd string? han1974 04-28-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesse to become 3rd string?"
NFL draft start Saturday April 24 , noon time until Sunday April 25 . Here is link to draft and draft tracker http://www.nfl.com/draft http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/round/round1

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jesse to become 3rd string?"
This is a better link.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235137

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "If he's lucky..."
The Giants picked a QB with the 4th pick of the first round, then traded him and some other draft picks for the #1 overall pick, QB Eli Manning.

Manning will make far too much money to sit on the bench for very long, and current starting QB Kerry Collins makes even more. Unless Collins gets released or traded, our boy looks like he's at best third string.

It's too early to know about Jesse's future, but he and his new girlfirend had best check out apartments in Canada.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If he's lucky..."
If Trish only knew while this was being taped that Jesse was headed for possible unemployment, would she have been so aggressive? Maybe that Jersey girl from episode 1 who couldn't talk about anything but the Giants will be looking up Eli now.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-04, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If he's lucky..."
Kerry Collins, the current Giants starting QB is going to be cut sometime this week according the team GM Charlie Caserling(sp?). Eli Manning is going to be given the starting job. Jesse is going to be given every opportunity to be the backup. If Manning should get hurt or struggle, then Jesse could become the starter.

DRONES

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If he's lucky..."
I was watching Pardon The Interuption, and they said that perhaps Jesse should've been studying the play book a little harder rather then going on the Bachelor...they also didn't agree that Eli should start fresh out of college. (Sorry to get a little tad Off Topic here)

A Kyngsladye Original RMMW!

04-27-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If he's lucky..."
If Eli doesn't start in the very first game, he will be starting soon thereafter. The Giants are paying a lot of money for Eli (several times what they are paying for 2001 4th round draft pick Jesse) They would be crazy to pay that kind of money for a backup.

Eli will be the starting QB before the 2004 season is halfway over. `

rosegurl24 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rosegurl24 Click to send private message to rosegurl24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: If he's lucky..."
I agree with you on this, I think if he really wanted to move up in his career he should have used all his time to improve and brush up. Now I also think he will be third.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jesse to become 3rd string?"
The Viking's paid a lot for Dante Culpepper in the draft and we had Randall Cunningham at the time doing a really great job at quartback, not to mention Brad Johnson. We had 3 great players. Dante sat out the entire first season, no matter how great a college player he was, he needed to learn the ropes plain and simple. You may be good but you do not get the world handed to you, you have to earn it. Eli will actually be looking to Jesse to teach him a great deal, Jesse will be a valuable asset still to this team. It is way too soon to be talking trades and cutting people. NFL is completely different from college ball.

Dante didn't start until 2 seasons into the NFL. He was doing the job of the back up quarter back, and we had 3 total quarterbacks, ended up needing them all too. I think he has job security.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

04-28-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jesse to become 3rd string?"
Daunte Culpepper is not a Manning. Eli has learned everything he needs to know from his Dad and brother. Jesse will be backup. I could agree with your statement about learning something from the current Quarterback, if Jesse were any good. But he's not. There is even some talk of letting Jesse go altogether, which I think would be a mistake. Although Eli can easliy handle the starting QB job, they still need a backup better than Jared Lorenzen.

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jesse to become 3rd string?"
A sports pundit was opining last night that Giants will cut both Collins and Palmer. The main reason will being Jesse is not that good. I can't help but wonderful if his appearance on the Bachelor didn't hurt his chances also. Coach Coughlin is a crotchedy, old school, no humor, disciplinarian type. I doubt he appreciates attention whore quarterbacks.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jesse to become 3rd string?"
Jesse better be real careful or else he could end up in the Canadian Football League where the salaries are peanuts compared to the NFL. I have heard the average salary in the CFL runs around $50,000-$100,000 per year, that wouldn't even keep Trish in booze for a year!

han1974 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail han1974 Click to send private message to han1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jesse to become 3rd string?"
Well, Palmer wasn't all that at UF, and is very lucky to even be in the NFL. I just hope whomever is unfortunate enough to end up getting the final rose will be okay w/ returning to his native Canada and watching him pace the sidelines in the CFL...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •