The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, "
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-09 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

Vidcaps, Finale, "I Trust You but I Trust Myself More"
Thank-you, Survivor Phoenix...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, dabo 05-15-09 1
 RE: Vidcaps, Flowerpower 05-15-09 2
   RE: Vidcaps, SquidProQuo 05-15-09 3
       RE: Vidcaps, EmeraldBrooch 05-15-09 4
 RE: Vidcaps, Corvis 05-16-09 5
   RE: Vidcaps, Outfrontgirl 05-16-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, "
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-09 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

ROFLMAO!

Edited to note

Puzzle frames at challenge startpoint? Doesn't seem like much of a puzzle if it is just fitting pegs into holes.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-09, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, "
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-09 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Gotcha, dabo!

Two distinct orders here, is one of them the right order for the finish....

VISUALLY, we first see, 1 - JT, 2nd - Erinn, 3rd - Stephen, and 4th - Taj....then they are presented as:

1st: Stephen, 2nd: Erinn, 3rd: JT, 4th: Taj

Then in the last frames, where "Ultimate Survivor is evenly placed between all four, top: JT then Erinn, bottom: Taj then Stephen...note as the frames move, that JT's and Stephen's heads both become enlarged as they move closer to the camera, where as the ladies stay the same size...final 2? JT and Stephen??? Food for thought, for those of you that think that the winner can be picked from the way the promos are laid out...

Edited to add my 2 cents on the spider challenge...JT is going to BLOW them all away, but he will need to, to allow himself MORE time with the puzzle portion at the end...

If JT chokes so badly at the puzzle, which I do not think that he will, then Stephen will win, as he will beat Erinn to the puzzle portion. Taj has an outside chance.

So, I think JT will own this one, but if not, Stephen will win it...Taj with a slim chance, I see no chance for the weak Erinn.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-15-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, "
The quote they use for Taj is interesting -- does that foreshadow that she backstabs Stephen or JT?

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, "
I thought the same thing. I can't see Taj backstabbing anyone due to how she's played the game so far. Unless she thinks she has enough votes that it doesn't matter anymore.

I see Stephen's the most significant because of it's relation to the editing.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-09, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps, "
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-09 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

I'm just catching up now. I came here looking for some vidcap evidence that shows JT wins the challenge because so many people seem sure he wins it. Turns out, there isn't any. With a puzzle involved, I think it's just as likely Stephen wins this one. Could even be Erinn, although that makes the shocking boot less shocking if they can't vote for her.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps, "
I think challenges like this favor people who've had food and rest. Erinn hasn't been on a reward for ages. Stephen and JT are pretty well fed and got to sleep in a bed and shower a couple nights before.

I don't think Erinn has a shot, even though she was great with puzzles early in the game.

Agree with FP about how Stephen and JT have forward motion towards the camera in their shots. It's very noticeable watching it on TV, that they have the momentum.

I remember one of those collages at F4 where the truth was the total inverse of what the montage suggested. Forget whether it was Cook Islands or Panama II, but it got me good. I trust them not, but I hope it is Stephen and JT.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •