The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jenny S. & Jesse"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-23-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jenny S. & Jesse"
Ok, do any of you think she (yes, his friend/spy) has a thing for him? I was reading posts on another site and there are people that think Jenny S. has a thing for Jesse because she told him she loved him and kissed him on the lips. Does anyone else think this way? I don't but just wondered what you all thought.

- of course it's a Slicey!
Have you kissed male friends on the lips? Good Lord, don't ask Trish.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jenny S. & Jesse freetrade 04-23-04 1
   RE: Jenny S. & Jesse KScott 04-23-04 2
 Nah Tiggertramp 04-23-04 3
   RE: Nah RealityAddict 04-23-04 4
       RE: Nah Tiggertramp 04-23-04 5
           RE: Nah RealityAddict 04-23-04 6
 RE: Jenny S. & Jesse Sweater_Puffs 04-23-04 7
   RE: Jenny S. & Jesse Tiggertramp 04-23-04 8
       RE: Jenny S. & Jesse minkey 04-23-04 9
       RE: Jenny S. & Jesse rjrabbit 04-23-04 10
           RE: Jenny S. & Jesse Lolette 04-28-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

freetrade 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freetrade Click to send private message to freetrade Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jenny S. & Jesse"
Jenny S. is one of Jesse's best friends from college and is married to another best friend of Jesse's. Nothing wrong with telling a best friend that you love him/her or kissing them.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jenny S. & Jesse"
I never thought anything of it either. Just wondered what others here thought.

- of course it's a Slicey!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Nah"
My group of friends is very huggy kissy, tell each other we love each other all the time. Kissing on the lips and telling you love each other? So not a big deal. Friends do this.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nah"
The kiss on the lips was a bit much for me, but I do know close friends are often okay with this and it's the norm for them. My husband wouldn't be too happy about me kissing a guy friend on the lips nor would I be okay with him kissing a female friend...BUT, for Jenny and Jesse it looked pretty natural and normal for them. I was thinking, before seeing Jenny, that this friend of Jesse's would probably be a little jealous of other women in his life...but I don't think so now that I've seen her and her genuine friendship with Jesse.

04-23-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nah"
When I say my group of friends, it ais also open to both genders. We kiss all our friends on the lips and/or cheeks which ever offered and hug. It is not a sexual thing in the least. For those who are not comfortable with it, you know, and they act accordingly and you don't kiss them on the lips. Overall, very affectionate group.

The husband doesn;t care, nor do I, it isn't like that. It is the nature of our close friends and the bonds we have.

I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-23-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nah"
My friends and I are not kissy, but I hear ya tiggertramp!

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jenny S. & Jesse"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-04 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

It was usually a quick peck on the cheek when I kissed a friend.

There's nothing wrong with kissing friends of the opposite sex, BUT it seemed that Jesse lingered a bit when he kissed Jenny, so I think if anything, Jesse probably has a thing for Jen. Although, Jen wasn't running for cover, so she's either pretty gullible or willing and able to linger too.

I think Jesse is fairly immature, so I think once he HAD Jen, he wouldn't want her anymore.

I'm hoping he's keeping Trish in the game out of fear, no one is THAT stupid, right?

04-23-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jenny S. & Jesse"
I disagree completely. They are friends and nothing more. Why jeopardize a friendship with not one person (jenny) but your buddy, (her husband) too?? This is their natural comfort level affection with each other, similar to that of me and my friends.

I am not surprised people would want to read into it or speculate, but it is friendship and nothing more.

Come on, he is on this show looking for a WIFE, his friend feels strongly about high morals in his future partner...and is very protective as a friend. They have been friends since college, have probably been through a heck of a lot together feel like brother and sister to each other more than anything. Men and women can BE friends without a sexual element being thrown in...why must people automtically go there and assume?

minkey 231 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minkey Click to send private message to minkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jenny S. & Jesse"
I completely agree! I smooch all my close friends - no tongue - mind you.

I just love these people and they love me. There is no sexual intent at all. Hubbie is fine with this because he knows my affectionate ways.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jenny S. & Jesse"
I grew up in the south and my parents and their friends kissed on the lips. We moved to Washington state when I was 16 and I don't see it at all here. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

I read somewhere that Jesse had a crush on Jen in college but she married his best friend. I'm sure he's over it and wouldn't jeopardize his friendships anyway. I agree with those who have said that it was friendship and not to read anything into it.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jenny S. & Jesse"
Here is new article from TV Guide "The Bachelor's She-Mole Speaks" http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/040428a.asp

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •