The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6 Promo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-09, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6 Promo..."
I think the challenges for Episode 6 are in the Future challenges thread that are . So, we will post promo pics for episode 6 in here. Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Brendan: Coach, that's a pretty selfish decision.

Jeff: ...Timbira turns on Coach...

Debra <in confessional>: We all were frustrated with Coach.

Coach: And the truth shall set you free.

Jeff: ...and at Jalapćo...

Taj <talking to JT and Stephen>: We're going to the merge.

Jeff: ...the tribe turns on each other.

JT <talking Stephen>: If we...got rid of Taj.

JT <in confessional>: It's terrible. We're going to hell.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6 Promo... jbug 03-26-09 1
 PIP promo Flowerpower 03-27-09 2
 RE: Episode 6 Promo... TanNymph 03-27-09 3
 RE: Episode 6 Promo... Flowerpower 03-28-09 4
   RE: Episode 6 Promo... vince3 03-28-09 5
   RE: Episode 6 Promo... Flowerpower 03-28-09 6
       RE: Episode 6 Promo... suzzee 03-28-09 7
   RE: Episode 6 Promo... suzzee 04-01-09 10
       RE: Episode 6 Promo... Flowerpower 04-01-09 11
           RE: Episode 6 Promo... suzzee 04-01-09 12
 RE: Episode 6 Promo... Flowerpower 03-31-09 8
   RE: Episode 6 Promo... Flowerpower 03-31-09 9
 Jiffy's Episode 6 Preview Flowerpower 04-01-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-09, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
That very top pic? ~~~back away--no comment--back away--no comment~~~~

So Taj is holding hands with JT & Stephen - letting JT in on her & Stephen's possession of the HII? Trying to make a 3-way?

& of course Stephen is still planning on stabbing her in the back blindsiding her.....

03-27-09, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "PIP promo"
Thanks to Survivor Fever for the vidcaps...

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-27-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
I love the looks on Steven and JT's faces where it says got rid of Taj. They look like mischevious children.

Brendan is hot.

03-28-09, 07:06 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix for posting the 10 second promo...I had seen it a while ago, but couldn't find them posted! THANKS!!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-09, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
Taj is now going to try to get into the fake idol business? Maybe someone else finally goes to Exile for Jalapo?

03-28-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-09 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

Taj looks like she is on exile sanddune when she is constructing the fake II, no? So, she is plotting this perhaps with a cross tribal alliance mate, Brendan or Sierra??? Or, Vince could be right, Taj could be on the beach somewhere and someone else went to EI and she is going to make a fake and put it in the tree mail stump...Joe?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-09 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

That would be awesome, go Taj

ETA: The river is at their beach isn't it?

Fear and Loathing Tribe style 2008

04-01-09, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
In this shot from the preview Taj is stuffing the fake idol into her bag at camp.

I'm wondering if she is counting on someone searching through her bag rather then trying to put it back in the tree mail statue. If so, then that may change the thoughts that someone out of the Exile alliance going to exile this episode.

or

If Stephen tells her that JT may want to target her she might have Steven "search" her bag and produce the fake idol to throw the focus off of her. Seems like a lot of trouble to go to and makes me think that Jalapao is going to TC this week.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

04-01-09, 08:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
But, if Taj wanted to fake someone out that she had the idol, why would she go to the trouble of making a fake...why not just put the real HII in her bag? Just thinking out loud here,

04-01-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
Well, she technically doesn't have it and I wonder if Stephen knowing he has it, wouldn't it be worth his while to talk her into making a fake one to throw around. Or, since he would be the one looking in her bag if he says he saw an II he wouldn't be lying. phooey I'm just throwing wild guesses out there.

03-31-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
Another promo, thanks to Survivor Fever:

Announcer: It's an alienated tribe...

Brendan: It's another one of those 'Coach Moments'

Announcer: ...a devious plot.

Taj: I need to make the best fake idol that I can come up with.

Announcer: And one castaway could sell his soul to win.

JT: It's terrible. I'm going to hell.

Announcer: An all new, can't miss, on target...

Jeff Probst: That's it!

Announcer: ...Survivor on it's regular night, Thursday.

This promo features the same vidcaps of the first one, where we have them calling out Coach, then we have the devious plot of Taj making the fake II, then we have JT saying that he's terrible and going to he!!, then we have these new vidcaps...

03-31-09, 09:36 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 6 Promo..."
...FWIW, One thing that I notice is that there are far more pictures of Sydney this episode in the promos, than there are of Joe...hmmmm?

04-01-09, 01:30 PM (EST)
13. "Jiffy's Episode 6 Preview"
I got this you tube video from TDT.

Hmmm...What did Jiffy mean when he says, and finally an idol comes into play, as they show the REAL idol, I love it when the idols come into play!

Is he referring to the fake idol that Taj is making and most likely leaving at the tree mail? I think so...but, intiguing bit to chew on!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •