The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"One Hour (yawn) Results show tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"One Hour (yawn) Results show tonight"
The results show tonight will be one hour long (Tamyra Gray is a guest singer). Sorry, that's too much Idol for me, just to find out who gets voted off. I'll either just watch the last 15 minutes, or someone please post the bottom three and who got voted off. Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show to... grit 04-07-04 1
 RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show to... greenmonstah 04-07-04 2
   RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show to... brvnkrz 04-07-04 3
       RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show to... leogirl_21 04-07-04 4
 The extra half-hour grit 04-07-04 5
   RE: The extra half-hour managerr 04-07-04 6
   RE: The extra half-hour tortfeasorette 04-07-04 7
 RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show to... smiley 04-07-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-07-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show tonight"
I'm just thankful it's on from 8 - 9 instead of 8:30 - 9:30. I can't stand when AI gets in the way of The West Wing. I'll watch the whole hour, but I refuse to watch the commercials.

Thanks to greenmonstah for the sig pic!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show tonight"
I will catch the end of it, for certain. If LaToya (or Jennifer) is booted off, then I am boycoting the show there after, forever...

is also a Red Sox, and is known for making an empty threat every now and again

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show tonight"
I will join Monsters wagon.
is a SF giants fan, also good for empty threats.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show tonight"
Its a good thing that it comes on from 8-9 because the premiere of The Bachelor is on at 9.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-07-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The extra half-hour"
Since a normal recap episode only takes 30 minutes - well, it really only takes 5 minutes but they fill in the remaining 25 minutes with commercial and artificial tension - does that mean Tamyra will be singing for the other 30 minutes? One can only hope...

Thanks to greenmonstah for the sig pic!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The extra half-hour"
Yes, it's the new 30 minute version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"!

tortfeasorette 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-07-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tortfeasorette Click to send private message to tortfeasorette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The extra half-hour"
My guess is that we will see two Up-With-People-esque Group Numbers instead of just one. Let's hope there are lots of close ups of John Stevens and JPL convulsing, I mean dancing...

Let's also hope, for the sake of Tamyra's career, that she doesn't have to participate in one of those god-awful numbers.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-07-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: One Hour (yawn) Results show tonight"
I'm tuning in for the last 10 minutes...they are the only ones that are going to matter.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •