The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"

Episode 4:
"The Strongest Man Alive"

Welcome to the State of the Spoiling for Episode Four of Survivor Tocantins. If you are new to these boards, take a minute to familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines. You’ll find them very helpful.

We are glad you stopped by. This is your one stop shop for learning all there is to know about this week’s Episode of Survivor Tocantins. Yes, we like to call ourselves “SPOILERS.” We put our collective heads together and piece together the events in sequential order that compile each weekly episode. So if you are NOT interested in learning what will happen this week, step away from this thread!

However, if this is the reason why you are here, than keep reading for all the skinny!

This week snidget brings us a spectacular Episode 3 Summary. If you want to catch up on what happened during this episode, read her "Episode 3: I don’t like spiders and snakes, but for you, I’ll make an exeption." It’s a great read!

Now, onto the meat of the thread. FlowerPower brought us the SeeBS Clues this week:

1. A trip to Exile Island opens the door for two castaways as they carry out a carefully planned scheme.

I'll guess that this week Sierra and Stephen are sent to Exile Island to carry out Brendan's and Taj's carefully planned-out scheme. What scheme, you ask? Keep reading...

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe.

Could this be related to the carefully planned scheme referred to in number 1 above? If so, than it would have to be referring to Taj and Stephen. However, we are also shown Sydney and Joe becoming chumy. It's anybody's guess who this clue is referring to.

We know three things from Jiffy’s Transcript this week:

First, Sydney’s strategy will be revealed …

Jeff: …at Jalapão Sydney turns on the charm.
Sydney <in confessional>: I definitely try to flirt when it comes to this game.

But before we see Sydney, we see this …

Not only is it a snake, but it's a striking snake! Looks like Sydney could possibly be in trouble this week.

Jeff: And the Timbira tribe loses their heads.
Tyson: <dancing in loin cloth> Mooga, mooga, mooga.

Tyson is clowning around and entertaining the troops!

Jeff: While Taj keeps hers in the game.
Taj <talking to Stephen>: Do you want to be part of the biggest upset on Survivor history?

It appears that this week EPMB’s dream will come true! Are you ready for this? For the first time EVER a cross-tribal four-way secret alliance is formed. This is truly something that could only have been dreamed of by the powers that are EPMB and Jiffy! That’s why they make the BIG bucks!

Yes, it’s true. Brendan’s and Taj’s carefully planned scheme of inviting two more into their cross-tribal alliance will come to fruition this week. Taj will invite Stephen and Brendan will invite Sierra to join their secret cross-tribal alliance.

There's more to this episode than flirting and secret alliances, however. Let's take a look at the challenges:

The Reward Challenge

Well, we know one thing. Both tribes will attend this week:

It appears as if the Reward Challenge will be a repeat of one from Survivor Pearl Islands where the DAWs had to hold a stick with tons of sand bags on them. Andrew Savage so beat Osten in that Challenge! Here are some pictures of the Reward Challenge this week:

For Timbira, we have three competing (l. to r.): Debra, Brendan, and Tyson.

For Jalapao, we see Joe and Taj competing here:

and J.T. is competing here:

We don't know for sure what transpires and who wins, but we are also shown our flirt Sydney in this vidcap rubbing J.T.'s shoulders.

Now, just imagine her telling him ... "Oh J.T., you ARE the strongest man alive..." Flowerpower points out in the Vidcap thread that yes, it is Sydney who will utter the title quote this week. Therefore, we can surmise that J.T. must have performed very well in the Reward Challenge. Well enough to win it for the Jalapoa tribe!

Who will they pick to go to Exile? I can’t believe they would send Brendan again, but you never know. I'll guess that Brendan will pick Stephen from the Timbira tribe and somehow, Sierra will be picked to join him from the Jalapao tribe.

The Immunity Challenge

The only vidcaps we have of the Immunity Challenge are here:

We see the Timbira tribe working together to solve a puzzle, while the Jalapaos are waiting and watching the puzzle pieces arrive. I’m going to stick my neck out here and declare that Timbira wins Immunity! They go back to the homefront and celebrate while Jalapao must march off to Tribal Council.

Who will be voted out on the Jalapao tribe you ask? Well some think it could Taj who is in trouble this week.

We are also told that there is one castaway who "is scaring the others." That castaway is Sandy:

Could she be in trouble this week or is this misdirection, plain and simple? I think it's misdirection. Sandy weezled her way out of one boot, and she'll do it again. She is safe.

Then who is going you ask? Flowerpower's OFG Theory radar went up when she got a look at this picture ...

The camera is focusing on Sydney in the middle of this line. This combined with this ...

tell me that Sydney is in deep doo-doo this week. I have to go with the obvious choice for the boot this week. Our flirt Sydney, the perceived weakest member of Jalapao is voted out ...

Another piece of eye-candy bites the dust! Sorry fellas!

Read me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... sol 03-03-09 1
   RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... sylvester 03-04-09 15
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... michel 03-04-09 2
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... Flowerpower 03-04-09 3
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... Brownroach 03-04-09 4
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... byoffer 03-04-09 5
   RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... kingfish 03-04-09 6
       RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... byoffer 03-04-09 8
           RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... Brownroach 03-04-09 9
           RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... LFJ 03-04-09 10
       RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... byoffer 03-06-09 16
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... redbeard103152 03-04-09 7
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... Belle Book 03-04-09 11
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... Outfrontgirl 03-04-09 12
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... whoami 03-04-09 13
 RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling T... CTgirl 03-04-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-03-09, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
I've got to change the order I do things ... I should check out SOTS before I vote. No matter, I see Sydney packing for LL too.

Looks like Erinn is directing the puzzle solving again. If she can last a little longer those skills may help keep her around until merge. She had it right last ep., and she was in on the puzzle solving in ep. 1.

I would say that Stephen has perfected the Sandy bug-eye look.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-04-09, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thanks for doing the SOTS Scarlett, good job.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-09, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job Scarlett! The way you laid it out, it just sounds right.

The only note I have is that I find it hard to associate "craft castaways" with Joe and Spencer. It has to be Taj and Brendan, I think.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great SOTS, as always! Thanks for doing this...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great SOTS, Scarlett -- but this is confusing me:

Who will they pick to go to Exile? I can’t believe they would send Brendan again, but you never know. I'll guess that Brendan will pick Stephen from the Timbira tribe and somehow, Sierra will be picked to join him from the Jalapao tribe.

I think you have the tribes mixed up? If Jalapao wins RC they get to pick someone from Timbira first. Brendan is on Timbira and they'd probably send him again. Stephen is on Jalapao and could be the person Brendan picks to join him. Sierra won't be going unless Jalapao initially picks her over Brendan (not likely, imo).

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Stuff your sorries in a sock.

Save our eye-candy!
Save our eye-candy!
Save our eye-candy!
Save our eye-candy!
Save our eye-candy!
</million man march chant>

Despite that, good job on the SOTS.

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job as always, Scar.

But I'll have to join ByO in his million man march.

Oh well, we still have the convict, Sierra.

03-04-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Sierra has some cute, but IMO is too much the waifish model type*. She isn't nearly as good looking as Sydney, and Sierra certainly doesn't have the, er, "tools" that Carolina and Candace had.

*unless that is just the stripes making her look so thin.

It's Bachelor Love, which is like Monopoly Money in that it has no actual value outside the game. - frodis

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
*unless that is just the stripes making her look so thin.

The stripes are horizontal so if anything they would create the illusion of extra weight. Vertical stripes would emphasize thinness.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-04-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
That's what may keep her (Sierra) safe - UTR. Not TOO pretty. Sydney will be a target if she is TOO pretty and flirting to boot (obvious POW, I know). The other femailes won't like it, and neither will the males.

03-06-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
But I'll have to join ByO in his million man march.

Guppy, together we can do anything! Woo hoo!!

Saving eye-candy since 05.03.09

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-09, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Fantastic job as usual Scar. Too bad about the eye candy departing but losers lodge will be a fantastic place to be for Jerry.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-09, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
I agree. See ya later, Sydney!

Belle Book

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
VERY NICE!!! Big applause, Scarlett!

I hope we're not being misdirected with Sydney this week. I do think she's the one.

I agree with BR that it's hard to see how Sierra would go to Exile, assuming Jalapao gets to pick. It would take some maneuvering by Taj that could be too blatant. Whereas Brendan can pick anyone, without a tribe consensus, and I suppose he could pick Stephen by making some comment such as it's too brutal out there to keep subjecting Taj to it.

Weren't Sierra and Stephen back-up choices in case the tribe getting to pick decided to pick someone OTHER than Brendan or Taj? That whichever of the two who was part of the picking tribe would try to use influence so that only the original Exile or the secret ally would be chosen?

2. A strategic decision made by two crafty castaways causes a rift in the Jalapao tribe.

This could be (should be) the boot story. I don't think we have this one nailed yet. It should be a visible rift, or at least a voting split. To me a rift suggests that the vote is not just about who is weakest, but that alliances go head to head.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-04-09, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Another week of misdirection? We will soon know.

Thanks Scar.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep. 4 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
I think you pegged another one - great job Scar!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •