The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...the tribes are hit hard.

<tribes competing in blindfold challenge>

Jeff: And Taj makes a secret alliance.

Taj: We would have a four-way alliance that nobody knows about...

Male: That nobody knows about...

Taj: Exactly.

Taj <in confessional>: They won't even know what's coming. *wicked laugh*

First thoughts...Taj is at exile sand dune again, and whoever she is there with is making a pact...definately a male, and is wearing a 3/4 length sleeve...looks like a sleeve that is rolled up at the cuffs...It has to be one of Brendan or Coach, and I think it's most likely Brendan (Coach's shirt is black)? If it's Brendan, then he will bring one partner from Timbira and she will bring one from Jalapao, and form a "hidden" alliance of 4 that no one saw coming....come merge time...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps... PepeLePew13 02-20-09 1
   RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps... KLicK 02-20-09 2
       RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps... Brownroach 02-20-09 3
           RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps... michel 02-21-09 5
 RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps... television 02-20-09 4
   RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps... LFJ 02-21-09 6
 New Promo michel 02-22-09 7
   RE: New Promo sylvester 02-22-09 8
       RE: New Promo michel 02-22-09 9
           RE: New Promo CTgirl 02-23-09 10
               RE: New Promo michel 02-24-09 11
                   RE: New Promo CTgirl 02-24-09 12
                       RE: New Promo michel 02-24-09 13
                           RE: New Promo CTgirl 02-24-09 14
                           RE: New Promo Brownroach 02-24-09 16
                           RE: New Promo television 02-24-09 19
                               RE: New Promo michel 02-24-09 20
                       RE: New Promo dabo 02-24-09 15
                           RE: New Promo Brownroach 02-24-09 17
                               RE: New Promo flystorms 02-24-09 18
                                   RE: New Promo Brownroach 02-24-09 21
 Press Images... Flowerpower 02-26-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
I'm just intrigued as to why they would be showing Taj in full but hiding the male in these caps?

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-09, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
It's also spliced from three different times. Taj's hair is down in the "high five" shots; in a bandana in the confessional shot; and tied back in the "no one will know" laughing shots.

I think she's probably making a deal with her fellow exiled player in the first section and sharing the information/secret deal with someone at Jalapao later.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
The fact that the preview highlights Taj committing to the alliance as opposed to her counterpart on Timbira makes me believe this isn't going to work out for her down the line.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-09, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
It's strange how the whole preview is only about Jalapeno. We don't see Timbits in the challenge and we don't see the one making the alliance with Taj.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-20-09, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
It seemed pretty clear to me, although I only watched it once, that the male voice was Brendan and not Coach (and from the shots the arm is clearly not Tyson or Jerry). Also I don't think Coach would even let Taj do any talking or plan-making if he was on Exile with her, so I'm leaning towards Brendan. The real question is who is the 4-person alliance?

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-21-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 3, Vidcaps..."
It could be one of the two men to the right of Taj in the vidcap showing them lifting the huge container? They are both wearing shirts with 3/4 length sleeves, or cuffs rolled up. I don't know most of the players yet, so I can't ID them.

02-22-09, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "New Promo"
We've got to get vidcaps of that new promo I just saw during Golf. Erinn tells us she feels on the outs but mainly, Tyson is preparing another blindside and it that appears Coach is the target!

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-09, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-09 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

Ask and ye shall receive, thanks to Survivor Fever:

Transcript:

Announcer: Will one tribe make a comeback?

Erinn <in confessional>: I feel like I'm kind of fighting for my life.

Announcer: And will one partnership last?

Tyson <in confessional>: I love seeing people cry when you crush their dreams.

-Cat

02-22-09, 06:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: New Promo"
Thank you Sylvester!
There was also a slightly longer promo that showed Coach speaking just before Tyson gives us his confessional. Coach is saying that there has to be a general, soldiers... something like that.

During Golf, Jim Nantz also read a promo that went: "Next Thursday, One tribe is united while another is falling apart."

It suddenly looks bad for Timbits.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

There are two new promos that muddy up the waters a bit.

I don't have time to bring the vidcaps over tonight, but here are the transcripts:

Transcript:

Joe: We're just a force to be reckoned with.

Announcer: One tribe is coming together.

Joe: We could really do some damage if we win the next challenge.

Announcer: The other is falling apart.

Jeff Probst: Momentum has definitely shifted.

Announcer: Survivor, Thursday...

Joe: One, two, three...

Stephen/Joe/Sydney/Spencer: Pao!

Announcer: ...who will get crushed by the competition?

Jerry: It's gonna fall.

Erinn: I feel like I'm kinda fighting for my life a little bit.

Announcer: And one partnership...

Tyson: Anytime there's a blindside it's pretty awesome.

Ben <in confessional>: He's my right hand man, he's my general.

Tyson: *laughs*

Announcer: ...may not be what it seems.

Tyson: I love seeing people cry when you crush their dreams.

And another shorter one:

A lot of the same vidcaps as previous promo (rolling and stacking the cubes)
Then 2 of Jerry and Tyson

And then Brendan alone

and then 9 more of Brendan with more and more hands creeping into the shot

Transcript:
Announcer: Will one tribe make a crucial comeback?

Jerry: <yelling during cube challenge> It's gonna fall!

The question here is do Timbira lose both or do they come back to win immunity? I'm certain that Jalapao wins reward. Tyson versus Coach could be misdirection and cocky Joe signals a downfall for Jalapao in the immunity challenge. In two promos we hear Jerry saying it's going to fall (like fall into place for Timbira to win). The angle of the all hail Brendan vidcaps are odd! I'm going to try to find if CBS released any Press photos and post them for more clues. ETA: Nope, nothing new.

02-24-09, 00:49 AM (EST)
11. "RE: New Promo"
Why do you think Jalapao wins reward? I figured that, since Taj and Brendan were on Exile, it should mean Timbira wins the reward. Brendan can impose his choice of Taj to Timbira and then Taj picks Brendan. But would Taj be able to get Jalapao to send Brendan again?

02-24-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Promo"
I took the previews to mean that Jalapao was on a roll from last week and wins again at reward.

In this vidcap Timbira looks way further along in the challenge. Jalapao is still standing on a block. They just have to get the last block in place and scramble to the top; Jalapao still has another block to lift.

So I feel that Timbira is the team that makes the comeback. It would kind of make sense that Timbira couldn't communicate well enough in the blindfold challenge to win. If Timbira loses the reward, then Tyson might start manuvering the tribe towards a Coach or one of his allies boot, but they don't go to tribal. Just like Taj was misdirection last week.

If Timbira loses, Debbie seems in trouble. But in Jalapao we have Sydney and Joe without much story either plus Sandy who is an obvious boot. CBS has really been messing with us (probably because they know there are no spoilers out there! ) so you could read it either way. It's a tough one.

02-24-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
13. "RE: New Promo"
"It's a tough one."

I know, I have the SOTS this week which is why I'm asking questions! Coach, Tyson, Debbie, Taj, Joe, Sydney, Sandy? Picking half the cast wouldn't be spoiling, would it?

(OK, the first 2 are unlikely but this is a season of blindsides.)

02-24-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
14. "RE: New Promo"
I don't envy you! Maybe you could look at it from an editing point of view since you are so close to that. For example, that narrows it down to Debbie, Sydney, Joe and Sandy. Debbie and Joe would could both be blindsides. If you use the OFG theory, which one of them has been featured this week: Joe! (Just like Candace had a featured confessional last week.) Although I can't see why Jalapao would boot him off.

Good luck! I can't wait to see what you decide. The PTB list could be very long this week!

02-24-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-09 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

Picking half the cast wouldn't be spoiling, would it?

If it's unclear, it's unclear -- you aren't obligated to decide on someone. "State of the spoiling" is just that: where things are at with what we know/can figure out. Lay out the possibilities and everyone will vote what they think.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: New Promo"
don't forget Sierra, she's still weak. Now the list is more than half the cast!

02-24-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: New Promo"
Great!

Thanks for the advice BR.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Promo"

If it's also a puzzle that "T" should be the bottom step. The "M" doesn't look right either.

02-24-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
17. "RE: New Promo"
The "M" doesn't look right either.

If they shove the lower box all the way in (i.e. to the right from our viewpoint) the M and the B should line up correctly.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New Promo"
Or it could be that one of the other faces of the block fits correctly. We can only see the 3 sides and what we can see has lettering on each side. Hmm...

02-24-09, 02:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: New Promo"
The block that they are maneuvering needs to be rotated 90 degrees -- the side that's on the bottom should be on the right -- then it goes next to the ground-level box with the I and M on it.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Press Images..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •