The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-09, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-09 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever for the vidcaps...

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, the game is on.

Debra: Hold onto it, Sierra!

Jeff: J.T. not letting Tyson get rid of that ball. Candace trying to take Taj down. Jeff: Candace has it for Timbira!

Jeff: And it all comes down to one shot.

Some personal thoughts....there seem to be "rounds" in this challenge...some girls vs. girls rounds, some boys vs. boys, and some boys/girls vs. boys/girls rounds...

There does appear to be something on the floating dock with Jiffy, to his right...is it some kind of reward, or is it the II?

ETA: Is Debbie the "sit out" for Timbira? Note her on platform next to her tribe that is on the sidelines?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple... byoffer 02-13-09 1
 RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple... sol 02-13-09 2
 Promo Vidcaps, 2-15-09 Flowerpower 02-16-09 3
 Promo from 2/14/09 Flowerpower 02-16-09 4
   RE: Promo from 2/14/09 redbeard103152 02-16-09 5
       RE: Promo from 2/14/09 Flowerpower 02-16-09 7
           RE: Promo from 2/14/09 PepeLePew13 02-16-09 10
 Weekend Promo... Flowerpower 02-16-09 6
   The transcript CTgirl 02-16-09 11
   RE: Weekend Promo... sylvester 02-16-09 12
 TDT identifies Timbira exilee... Flowerpower 02-16-09 8
   RE: TDT identifies Timbira exilee..... redbeard103152 02-16-09 9
   Press Release Images... Flowerpower 02-16-09 15
       RE: Press Release Images... michel 02-16-09 16
 RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple... sol 02-16-09 13
 RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple... jbug 02-16-09 14
 RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple... whoami 02-17-09 17
   RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple... Flowerpower 02-17-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
My observations:
- to the left of Jeff in the picture looks like a reward, so this must be the RC
- presumably Timbira would sit someone out. It looks to be a blonde, who must be Debbie since we can see Sierra in action in several pictures (so saving Sierra's sit out for the more important IC)
- There is definitely heats. We can see different combinations of people standing on the sidelines
- the baskets are side by side. Weird configuration for a basketball-type game.
- Also note that the basket pole is mounted on a floating raft. Defence could be played by just wobbling the raft to swing the basket away from a shot.
- Since the action is not a scrum between the two baskets, I am guessing this is a bit of a race down the course. I think they have to hold poles at one end of the course to start.
- Maybe they take turns (ie red team tries to score within a time limit, then black team). That might explain some of the pics that have stalling tactics (like Sandy's bra-strap grab)
- They are building up the vid of Candace sinking an all important basket. I think we can assume a close challenge, but I put no weight on them showing us that particular scoring opportunity meaning that Timbira wins (CBS is just messing with the spoilers these days!).

- Joe's orange and red striped shorts are very cool.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-09, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
The transcript reads:

Jeff: And it all comes down to one shot.

However, Jiffy also added:

"And one shot changes everything".

That clue indicates to me that it is the RC. In season previews I believe it was said that this season the winning tribe will not only send a member of the other tribe to exile island, but they also send one of their own .... and that changes everything. And there's more, those exiled will choose which team to return to ... and that also changes everything.

In time the member of Jalapeno will be hungry enough to join the Timber tribe even if it means they will likely be voted off at the next TC that Timber attends.

I've come to not believe anything Jiffy says, so the shot we see probably isn't the shot that changes everything.

02-16-09, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Promo Vidcaps, 2-15-09"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-09 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Transcript:

Announcer: CBS, Thursday, Jeff has a big surprise for the castaways.

<challenge lineup>

Jeff: There is a twist which I will read after the challenge.

**Note the immunity idol here, so this is for reward/immunity as TDT and Redbeard have noted!

02-16-09, 08:30 AM (EST)
4. "Promo from 2/14/09"
Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Announcer: The wetest wildest Survivor ever on CBS, Thursday.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-09, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Promo from 2/14/09"
Great job bringing these here as usual FloPo. According to TDT this challenge is a combined RC/IC so it is very important that we nail the winning tribe this time.

02-16-09, 09:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Promo from 2/14/09"
Hiya Redbeard....did I just read your post correctly??? TDT is out of hiatus and up and running???? PLEASE LET IT BE SO!!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Promo from 2/14/09"
Yep, TDT is back in operation, and looks better than ever!

02-16-09, 08:50 AM (EST)
6. "Weekend Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-09 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever...don't know if this one is complete yet, but here are a few more...

Also, the Transcript was not posted, but I recall this promo that aired Sunday night...something about the wettest challenge yet, then you hear the Jalapao's(Spencer?) asking Taj if her husband was an NFL player, and she says, "YES!"... then you see Taj reacting, and then cut to a confessional with JT where he says, she's got ALOT more money than I do....also, see that there will be some kind of twist at the RC when Jiffy pulls out the little scrolled message...Also, I think that Candace has a confessional in here, but I don't recall it...

In these vidcaps, I think that Timbira must score at least one point as we see Coach, Erinn and Debbie cheering...sure looks like water basketball with no attention to fouls, anything goes...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "The transcript"
Transcript:

Announcer: The new Survivor has just begun.

Jeff Probst <at Challenge>: Here we go!

Announcer: It's the wetest...

Jeff: You need to get rid of that ball.

Announcer: ...and wildest one yet.

Joe: Is that your husband?

Taj: Umm hum.

Announcer: One Survivor's revelation could cost her.

J.T.: She's probably got a lot more money that I do.

Announcer: And already one castaway isn't pulling his weight.

Candace: Coach is not excelling physically.

Announcer: And Jeff has a big surprise for everyone.

<challenge lineup>

Jeff: There is a twist which I will read after the challenge.

Tyson: And this is just the beginning.

Jerry: I know it.

Taj is probably misdirection. Coach versus Candace for the boot?

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-16-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Weekend Promo..."
Thanks for bringing everything over FP!

I'm perplexed so far. The challenge shots seem to indicate a Timbura win, as does the emphasis on Taj and her real life admissions. But, as TDT points out, if Timbura wins this why are they taking photos of their camp the next day? Normally after the challenge the focus is on the losing tribe. Hmmmm.

Whichever team wins, I think the Taj emphasis is misdirection and she will not be booted this week.

How does the new exile work? Does the winning team choose someone from the losing team, and then that person chooses someone from the winners to go with them? Any hint whether they will know about the mutiny option before the teams choose this week?

02-16-09, 09:41 AM (EST)
8. "TDT identifies Timbira exilee..."
TDT, welcome back True Dork Times!!!, has identified the exilee from the Timbira tribe as Coach...he has the link to the CBS Press Release photos, that were taken on day 6, and all of the Timbira tribe is present except Coach...here

When the photos are released, I will try and get them in here...

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-09, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TDT identifies Timbira exilee..."
yeppers Flo Po There is a god lol. I just blundered into it checking the sites this morning. I am glad they are back I missed them for the last few seasons too.

02-16-09, 05:27 PM (EST)
15. "Press Release Images..."
Thanks Survivor Fever...Here are the pictures that were labeled as day 6...one day post challenge. Many are speculating as to why the press images would be centering around Timbira...because perhaps they are the losers of the challenge. Everyone is accounted for except for Coach...

Here are pictures from the challenge which is labeled as "beach brawl", reward and immunity challenge, on day 5...

...and then there is this one that is just labeled as from episode 2, with no day on it...hmmmm?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Press Release Images..."
I'm looking at the day 6 pictures in Timbits and I can't see the immunity idol anywhere or signs of reward items like blankets or a basket of food.

The picture with Coach could be after he returns from Exile Sand Dune but before Tribal... If Coach is in fact the one that goes to ESD.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-09, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
With just vidcaps to go on it is much harder to analyze and predict this season. Where the "CBS Clues"? or was that SeeBS webclues? or whatever ... CBS isn't giving us what we have always gotten.

What have we seen so far? in addition to the vidcaps?

A couple press releases:

"WHEN ONE CASTAWAY REVEALS HER TRUE IDENTITY, HER TRIBEMATES QUESTION HER MOTIVES AND SECRETLY TARGET HER ON "SURVIVOR TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, FEB. 19

"The Poison Apple Needs To Go" - An Exile Island twist opens the door for the castaways to play the game like never before, meanwhile the quest for a hidden immunity idol goes terribly wrong leaving two castaways in a tight spot, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS - THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, Feb. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

TV Guide
The Jalapao tribe members question Taj's motives for being in the game and target her when she reveals her identity as a former pop star and wife of an ex-NFL player. Also: The players learn about a twist to Exile Island that changes up the game."

Taken from http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/46213/t/S18-Episode-2-Solving-Riddles.html

I join the throng that is glad to see TDT back, and notice their prediction based on a smiling Sandy. I am much more hesitant to suggest a smile, or high-fiving, as indicators of winning the RC/IC as those shots can be taken at any time during a staged challenge, and even from different episodes.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
Okay, the pic of JT grabbing Tyson from behind?
That was too funny!
I will laugh every time I see either of them from now on!

Bug size bikini designed by Tribe

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-17-09, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
Jeff and the II

Just wondering.
What is she wearing?

The nets are closed at the bottom, so it may be only a one shot game.

02-17-09, 07:39 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep 2 Vidcaps, "The Poison Apple Needs to go""
That's just her shirt...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •