The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-10-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-09 AT 00:03 AM (EST)

Welcome to another season of Survivor, the 18th to be exact.

We are glad you stopped by the State of the Spoiling thread where we try to one-up EPMB and accurately predict the results of his show before it airs... sometimes we are right, and sometimes we are not. But, we will eternally try!
SOTS should include the winners of the reward and immunity challenge, who might be sent to Exile Island, who finds a hidden immunity idol (real or fake), who uses it or gives it away, and which survivor is voted off the show.

We use any information freely available to us. Including VidCaps provided from Survivor Fever (Thanks SF for all the hard work you do for our enjoyment), the survivor quotes and clues from CBS, TVGuide and just about anything else we can lay our hands on.

If you’re new to our site, please check out our Community Guidelines that are located here.
They keep Blows running smoothly and remind us that it is nice to be civil!

The collective intelligence in this Spoilers Forum sifts and sorts this data and comes up with opinions as to who's gonna do what to who and why. These detectives work hard, and selflessly share their opinions. These results are definitely a community product. Thanks to all who share their thoughts. To all you Lurkers out there, join our mix. Let us know your opinions. Tell us what you think. Join the fun of deductive reasoning.

Last season there was no spoiling material. We had to go back to our roots of detective work. An excellent example is VerucaSalt’s ”The Players, The Game, The Editing - Survivor Tocantins” thread. She scrutinizes EPMB's Survivor editing. She doesn’t read the SOTS thread or other spoilers, because she insulates herself from the opinions and spoiling of others so that her conclusions are pure and uninfluenced. Yet somehow she and her helpers manage to nail the long term trends each Survivor season. It is a must read.
Thank you, VerucaSalt for your insights.

The State Of The Spoiling has been dry. I do not believe there were any spoiling items that were leaked for Gabon. But that took us back to our roots. Will it be the same this year? Will a spoiler drop into our lap?

Tocantins is before us for our taking. Let’s get to it.

First Impressions

Check out the location at Survivor Maps
Thanks Dan for all the work you do to provide us up-to-date maps.

Survivor 18: Tocantins, the Brazilian Highlands

Pictures and information come from the Official CBS S18 Tocantins Site.
If you want more information or videos check out the site.

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (37)
Hometown: Bolivar, Mo.
Benjamin is single and currently splits his time in Bolivar, Mo, and Susanville, Calif.
His birth date is September 18.

Brendan Synnott (30)
Hometown: New York, N.Y.
Brendan is single and currently resides in Vail, Colo.
His birth date is Sept. 28.

Candace Smith (31)
Hometown: Dayton, Ohio
Candace is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
Her birth date is February 1.

Carolina Eastwood (26)
Hometown: West Hollywood, Calif.
Carolina currently resides in West Hollywood, Calif.
Her birthday is October 27.

Debra "Debbie" Beebee (46)
Hometown: Auburn, Ala.
Debra is married with five children and currently resides in Auburn, Ala.
Her birthday is September 28.

Erinn Lobdell (26)
Hometown: Waukesha, Wis.
Erinn currently resides in Milwaukee, Wis.
Her birth date is October 21.

Jerry Sims (49)
Hometown: Rock Hill, SC
Jerry currently resides in Rock Hill, SC.
His birth date is May 18.

Joe Dowdle (26)
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Joe Dowdle is single and resides in Austin, Texas.
His birthday is June 29.

James "JT" Thomas Jr. (24)
Hometown: Samson, Ala.
JT is single and currently resides in Mobile, Ala.
His birth date is June 23.

Sandy Burgin (53)
Hometown: Louisville, Ky.
Sandy currently resides in Louisville, Ky.
Her birthday is July 1.

Sierra Reed (23)
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Sierra is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
Her birth date is September 29.

Spencer Duhm (19)
Hometown: Lakeland, Fla.
Spencer is a gay, single man and currently resides in Gainesville, Fla.
His birthday is December 20.

Stephen Fishbach (29)
Hometown: New York, N.Y.
Stephen is single and currently resides in New York, N.Y.
His birth date is January 24.

Sydney Wheeler (24)
Hometown: Raleigh, N.C.
Sydney is in a relationship and currently resides in San Diego, Calif.
Her birth date is May 11, 1984.

Tamara “Taj” Johnson-George (37)
Hometown: Nashville, Tenn.
Taj currently resides in Nashville, Tenn.
Her birth date is April 29.

Tyson Apostol (29)
Hometown: Lindon, Utah
Tyson currently resides in Heber City, Utah.
His birthday is June 17.

If you would like more information check out Dabo’s "Survivor 18 Tocantins Cast" thread. There are links to other interviews and videos.

suzzee posted the title of ”Get Rid of the Weak Players Before We Even Start"

Corvis posted on 1-23-09 this "Weight loss spoiler"

Ben Wade returned in December looking emaciated and using a walking stick.
What do you think? Does he go far?

Flowerpower brings us our own "Episode One Vidcap Thread". Thanks for all the work you do bringing these to us. It’s very helpful to have “them” in one place.

The Theme: First Impressions

Jeff Probst: (Source: TVG Channel Preview)
We're trying to set a tone this season right off the bat about the importance of first impressions and we've got an opening twist that is going to speak to that. This season is going to open up with about a four hour trek to their respective camps. But before they start on their trek we're going to ask them to vote one person out of each tribe and the words I'll use will speak to the notion that maybe they're out of the game, they're not sure. Somebody's going to be voted out of the tribe. They're going to think it's a bad thing, what's actually going to happen is the rest of the tribe takes the trek but they will get helicoptered to the camp. So they'll skip the whole trek, they will have about a four hour head start. We're going to leave plenty of supplies to start building camp; we're also going to leave a clue to the location of a hidden immunity idol. They're not going to have enough time to do both. So the choice is going to be: do I try to change the first impression by starting work on the camp and see if I can get back into the good graces or do I just stay selfish and look for that idol and try to save myself for the first Tribal Council? I think it's going to set the tone for this season that you have to be aware of the social integration that is going on at all times.

Arrival:

Promo dated Jan 31, 2009

Announcer: The new Survivors have not met each other. They have not communicated at all.
<Survivors on truck>

Jeff: Points to someone... "Yo, stop talking!"

Announcer: And now they must make a critical decision...
<at staging location>
Jeff: We're going to have our first vote.
Announcer: ...that will affect the next 39 days.
Jeff: One person from each tribe is not going to make this journey.

Here are your tribes:

Jalapao Tribe, RED

back row: Sandy, Stephen, JT, Spencer, Sydney
front row: Carolina, Taj, Joe

Timbira Tribe, BLACK

back row: Jerry, Candace, Tyson, Sierra, Erinn
front: Ben, Debra, Brenden

First two boots from First Iimpressions:

Sandy will be booted on Jalapao. She’s the oldest.

Debra makes the trek

Ben and Jerry make the trek

My “First Impression” of this picture.
They have not spoken yet and Jeff throws the map to Erinn and she catches it.
Men will vote together. That leaves Sierra and Candace.
Candace looks more fit.

Sierra will be booted on Timbira Tribe.

Sierra and Sandy will be airlifted to their camps.

Exile Island & Hidden Immunity Idols:

Jeff Probst: (Source: TVG Channel Preview) SurvivorFever
Exile Island is desolate. It is a big sand dune. This year two people will go to Exile Island. The winning tribe will chose somebody from the losing tribe, that person will then chose somebody from the winning tribe. So there will always be two people out there. When they get out there they'll find two eggs, two choices. They'll have to figure out amongst themselves who gets which one. They break them open and inside one will be nothing, inside the other will be a note that says, "here's a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol." Nobody except them will know it is back at their camp. Two, you also have power. You can decide to go back to your original tribe or you can mutiny and go back to the other tribe. So we're hoping to get some mutinies this season.

Immunity Challenge:
Jeff Probst: (Source: TVG Channel Preview) SurvivorFever

Episode 1 Challenge - "A River, Run Through It".

John Kirhoffer (Survivor Challenge Producer/TV Guide Challenge Preview): Our first challenge we try to make fairly epic, using the river, using the beach. We set up a tower with a staircase. On "Go" six of our players will run up and over a series of sand hills...

...out into the river and then they grab a raft with some wooden planks that are puzzle planks, ...

...bring them back to shore...

...Once they have both rafts back to shore they untie all the planks, race back to the staircase...

...where the two players left behind use them and try to figure out where they fit in the staircase.

...Once they've got the 16 pieces in they go to the top, ...
(picture of dream team to show stairs)

...two other players have to go do a table maze. We came up with these little handles with rope to move a peg through a table maze. ..
(picture of dream team)

...The first tribe that got out of the table maze and raise their flag, wins.
(picture of dream team)

Immunity Challenge winner: Jalapao

Tribal Council:

Candace and Tyson look worried in the picture. Maybe Sierra chose work. It could happen.

First Survivor Booted from S18 Tocantins:

Out of those three I choose:

Candace Smith is the first Survivor to have her flame extinguished.

Don’t forget to vote on Dabo’s voting thread, SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote located in the Spoilers Forum. Post your vote and let us know who you think will be the first to be voted out. This is also how we let the other sites know how we feel about each boot.

If you’re on line during Survivor check out the East Coast Update Thread, also in the Spoilers Forum.

The Survivor Spoilers Forum is exclusively for the discussion of possible Survivor spoilers and their speculation. The SOTS is located here along with VerucaSalt’s, The Players, The Game, The Editing thread, and any videos or still shots for the coming week.

Look for Georjanna’s Signs of Survival. She teased us with a small chart in the Episode 1 vidcaps, post 11.

While you are watching the first episode, try to keep an eye out for the Million-dollar quote. Ahtumbreezbelieves she has already heard the quote. Find out who said it in Estee’s That old million-dollar quote. This is from last season but I wanted to give Ahtumbreez credit if she is correct.

And if you still want more please check out the Survivor Forums we have at RTVW.

The Survivor Fanatic Forum has no spoiling in it; just postings for those who love the show, the contestants, Jeff, EPMB, or anything Survivor.

Now if you are not happy with the show or a castaway, check out the Survivor Basher Forum. Bash and snark all you want, but remember we’re PG 13. This is where you will find the Summaries for each episode.

Molaholic’s S18 BTS Sign-up" is a roll-playing thread called “Be The Survivor”. Check it out and sign up for a character. Nice seeing you back RollDdice.

Molaholic is also trying to revive “Hawkeye 10". Is there any interest in reviving this oldie-but-moldy and user friendly chestnut? Let him know.

The Survivor Game Forum has several games for your enjoyment. We love games so much we dedicated an entire forum to them.

One of the best games out there and the easiest is
kircon’s Picks To The End S18 Tocantins PTTE

dreamerbeliever’s Pick the BootyPTB Survivor 18.

tribephyl’s Anti-Vote Game S18AVG.

MJewel’s Luck Of the DrawS18 Tocantins LOD

Our beloved Scarlett O Hara’s Office Pool The OP S18 Tocantins.

And for all losers, check out tribephyl’s LoserLodge X.tribe posted just in time. We all know he’s been very busy making logos. Thank you so much for all the work you do.
The SOTS logo is the best you have ever done.
We are proud that you are one of our members. Thank you!

Thanks for taking time to read my SOTS. I know it’s long but there’s a lot to lay out. I can’t wait to see how well we spoiled.

Feel free to discuss any of the items above, add to them or take them home with you.
Amaze your co-workers, family and friends with your knowledge of Survivor 18 Tocantins.

What is your first impression?

Enjoy the show and see you back here next week!

PTTE for Fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... Flowerpower 02-11-09 1
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... Belle Book 02-11-09 2
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... CTgirl 02-11-09 3
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... rookyrooky 02-11-09 4
   RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... martinigirl 02-11-09 6
       RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... CTgirl 02-11-09 7
           Welcome rookyrooky & martinigirl kircon 02-12-09 8
               RE: Welcome rookyrooky & martinigir... vince3 02-13-09 11
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... whoami 02-11-09 5
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... Yogi 02-12-09 9
 RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Toc... suzzee 02-12-09 10
 I'm So Sorry! kircon 02-13-09 12
   RE: I'm So Sorry! Brownroach 02-13-09 13
   RE: I'm So Sorry! Corvis 02-13-09 14
   RE: I'm So Sorry! PepeLePew13 02-13-09 15
   RE: I'm So Sorry! LFJ 02-13-09 16
   RE: I'm So Sorry! CTgirl 02-13-09 17
   RE: I'm So Sorry! byoffer 02-13-09 18
   RE: I'm So Sorry! Belle Book 02-13-09 19
   RE: I'm So Sorry! PsychoKitty 02-13-09 20
   RE: I'm So Sorry! Flowerpower 02-14-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
WOW, Kircon, what a stellar first SOTS! It's wonderful! I love the introduction that you took the time to do. Everything is all layed out and presented chronologically...it's perfect! Thanks so much. I think you make a very strong argument for Candace this week!

Looking forward to a very exciting season, and I must add that I really loved Gabon as there were no spoilers...sure hope it stays that way...or at least if anyone has real spoilers, release them after 4 pm on the day of the show....like Snoozer did! Sure miss that guy! He knew how to let us have our fun!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-11-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
Nice job. I agree -- see ya later, Candace!

Belle Book

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-09, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
Great job Kircon. You really laid out the season well! I can't disagree with your pick of Candace (I hope you're right this time! )

Now the only thing left is to sit back and wait for tomorrow night (oh and do my PTTE too!)

rookyrooky 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-11-09, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rookyrooky Click to send private message to rookyrooky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
Nice work on all the info it is great. One thing that confused me was that in the picture posted it clearly shows the Black Timbira flag being raised in the challenge, while the other tribe's flag is still not up.

How did you get that the Jalapao tribe wins immunity, when the picture you posted clearly shows the black Timbira flag being raised and nothing on the other side?

help...

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
I noticed that the Timbira flag is raised as well.
I compared the picture with the castaways and what they are wearing. There are a few discrepancies from that picture and from the group pictures and the images of them taking off from the start line. Mostly what people are wearing. I couldnt find anyone from Jalapao wearing blue shorts. And who could it be behind Jerry? That is not what Ben is wearing and Brenden's hair is not that dark.
So, what am I missing and where am I wrong?

02-11-09, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-09 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

You guys aren't going crazy.

The pictures with the Timbira flag raised is from the TVGuide station promo when the Dream Team raced against the reporters. The picture with Spenser high fiving his teammates is from the actual challenge and leads us to believe that Jalapao wins.

ETA: Welcome to both of you!

02-12-09, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Welcome rookyrooky & martinigirl"
Welcome to RTVW! We are so glad you have joined us. Now that you are here, join in the discussion. You both have a good eye for spoiling. I forgot to label the 4 pictures of the dream teamers testing the challenge. CTgirl gave you the answer to your questions. Thanks CTgirl! Enjoy the Show. You should both check out the games.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Welcome rookyrooky & martinigirl"
Even if it was with the Dream Teamers, it turned out to be a portence of things to come..........

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-11-09, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
Thanks for the SOTS kircon. I have not had much time to look over things this season so far. Thank you for doing it for me.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-12-09, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
Great work Kircon!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State Of The Spoiling: S18: Tocantins: Episode 1"
Nicely done kircon! This first SOTS always helps me put names & faces together. Off to the games.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

02-13-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
12. "I'm So Sorry!"
I felt like I got punched in the gut when Timbira won the Challenge. My husband kept telling me "it's just a game". Yes, it's a game, but I spent a lot of time researching.

I love writing the first SOTS. I just don’t like the spoiling part. I realize I’m not a spoiler. I just report what’s there. There wasn’t much out there. I don’t read any other boards out there except SurvivorFever. I don’t know if everyone else was also off. If everyone was off, then I would feel a little better.

Maybe what I should do is post a “meet the cast, where are they” thread that could be used in the first SOTS. I don’t think I have the “balls” to do this again. But maybe it’s also that I’m sending my son off to Iraq tomorrow. Either way I’m very sorry.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-09 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

No need to apologize for anything, kircon, this was an excellent SOTS. The SOTS writer is supposed to collate the info that we have, which is what you did -- you weren't obliged to "spoil" anything.

And you're right, there wasn't much out there. Really, the only thing we had to suggest a challenge winner was the shot of the Jalapao's hi-fiving. From what I saw most of the other boards were picking Candace or Sierra to get booted as well.

So don't be sorry. I hope your son stays safe.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
Don't feel bad, kircon. The only thing we had to go on was that high five pic and that's usually pretty good evidence.

And you did get the first booted people right!

Best wishes to your son. And thanks to him for his service to our country. It's much appreciated.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
No need to be sorry, kircon! With the limited spoilers and information out there, we had to go with what seemed to be most logical -- and Candice/Timbira seemed to be the best way to go.

Look at the voting thread - several votes were made before you posted your SOTS, and some of our most seasoned spoilers were already thinking of Candice/Timbira before you posted.

It's just one of those weeks where it's really a crapshoot, but you did your job with the SOTS well in that you collected all the info, filled us in on what's out there, and made a guess based on what we did have. On that front, you did what was expected from you and that's all we can ask you to do.

It must be a stressful time dealing with your son leaving for Iraq tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well with that and he's back home safe and sound rather quickly.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-13-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
Hey Kircon,

Your SOTS was awesome. Nobody had a clue with that one - guaranteed.

Please tell your son "Thank you for serving". That takes more "balls" than anything I can think of.

02-13-09, 01:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
I know you're bummed that you didn't guess the bootee right, but almost everyone thought the same thing you did. CBS really led us astray with that picture of Jalapao high-fiving each other. Blame CBS, not yourself!

You did a wonderful job of introducing the season and you should know we all appreciate all the work you put into it.

Permanent hugs to you while your son is serving in Iraq. I wish you and your family good fortune that he stays safe.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
SOTS? You did a great job. You set the table for the season, and did a great job of reporting all the discussions, activities around here. WE (collective SurvivorBlows) got the boot wrong, not you.

You son? I would be an absolute wreck. All the best with that. Maybe you should trade messages with Tummy whose DD (Bree) is over there now. She might have some Parent Survival Tips.

*hugs*

You even beat me on FS!

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-13-09, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
Relax -- I thought Timbira would lose and Candace would go home before you suggested it. The photo of Jalapao high-fiving was what misled me -- and a lot of us, apparently. I'm pretty embarrassed -- I lost quite a few points in the Survivor Games, especially the Anti-Vote Game. But I'm not blaming you. I'm blaming myself or CBS.

Belle Book

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-09, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
Hi Kircon!

Your SOTS was amazing and incredibly detailed and entertaining. Thanks for all your hard work!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-09, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I'm So Sorry!"
Kircon: As I said in my first post in here, that was a stellar SOTS! All of the boards I read most certainly had Jalapao's winning the challenge, after all, pictures speak a thousand words....we all thought, there is no way they would be high fiving after a loss, would they??? Apparently, they do...we live, we learn, and each season it is an entirely new group of folks that don't promise to behave as folks have done in the past...All the better to keep us on our toes...

Don't let this bother you, as BR said, it's your job here to just compile all of the info out there, and you were above and beyond! No worries, and thanks so much for your work, it's extremely appreciated.

We will keep your son in our thoughts and prayers and please let him know that we do most certainly appreciate his service!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •