The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB6's You Make The Call"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB6's You Make The Call"
Assuming Kaysar gets evicted tomorrow, if you were a member of the Dream Team and won HOH, which two houseguests would you put up on the block and why? I'm interested in getting inside everyone's head.

After much thought, I'd put up Ivette & Maggie.

Maggie b/c she's the biggest threat of winning an HOH and b/c she's still the leader of her crew.

Ivette b/c if you do get a chance to evict her, James might be lured back. James has been playing both sides, but right now his extra vote is needed.

Jennifer is pretty low on the list for me, Jennifer screwed Kaysar, but the odds of her winning another HOH (unless it's a limbo contest) is pretty low.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call LadyRose2005 08-18-05 1
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call Snidget 08-18-05 2
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call seahorse 08-18-05 3
   RE: BB6's You Make The Call megpie 08-18-05 4
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call HistoryDetective 08-18-05 5
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call Majic Mitch 08-18-05 6
   RE: BB6's You Make The Call leianawd 08-18-05 7
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call nailbone 08-18-05 8
   RE: BB6's You Make The Call suzieq2211 08-18-05 9
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call Captain_Savem 08-18-05 10
   RE: BB6's You Make The Call nailbone 08-18-05 11
 RE: BB6's You Make The Call universityofkentuckyrocks 08-18-05 12
   RE: BB6's You Make The Call Lisa0116 08-18-05 13
       RE: BB6's You Make The Call bdemoney 08-18-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyRose2005 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyRose2005 Click to send private message to LadyRose2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
Maggie & April, and hope one of them wins power of vote, so I can put up Jennifer.

And just sit back and watch as they screw each other over.
It would be a win,win no matter which one got voted out, it would just be soooo much fun to see Jennifer turn on one of her so called "Family members"

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-05, 05:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
The groups seem to be ignoring each other, but from watching the live feeds and hearing how various fiendship tend to be snippy about each other behind the other person's back (and assuming any of the DT have heard enough to pick out the fractures) I would put one from each of the pairs up. Who would go up after depends on veto. If possible put up the other member of the pair, else put up Maggie.

I'd like people in the fiendship to see who ranks where in Maggie's eyes. Who would Maggie save? Also how much does a partner fight for the person they are with?

If you can fracture their little "we five are all equal and all family and all totally honest and in love with each other" *puke* nonsense the DT might be able to cull someone from the herd and get them to see they will stand a better chance away from the fiendship rather than hanging with it. Or at least have fun watching the sharks turn on each other. {I mean really, if they are so honest with each other why do they not talk to the person driving them nuts--no they just yak about them behind their back just like they do to the DT}

I'm not sure which one of each pair I would put up, but probably Jenn and Yvette.

A Syren Creation

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I think they will go after Jennifer and April. They will want revenge for what was done to Kaysar and that means Jen is out at all costs.

The best way to get Jen out is to put her up with her partner and let Maggie, Ivette and Beau know that if POV is used to take Jen off that they will be put up in her place. In this way, Jen will only be able to save herself if she wins POV herself (fat chance).

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
If the DT wins Hoh I think they should put Jen and Ivette on the block. That way will break up one of the teams. Then if DT wins Pov don't use it at all. Then watch how much the so called "friendship" like each other. Bet there will be some exciting discussions or fusses.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I'd nominate Beau and April since both of them still have partners in the house. Then I'd watch the Fiendship implode as they tried to battle that one out.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-05 AT 09:18 AM (EST)

Any two members of the family could go. I'd put up one from each remaining teams. Probably Ivette and Jennifer. It's all a numbers game.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I would put up Maggie and Ivette as well. I think that Maggie is probably more intelligent than the rest of her alliance and Ivette because she is getting James' vote which I would want to pull him back in and with her gone I could.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I would go with splitting up partners, with Ivette and Jen. And depending on who won veto, it would either expose the pecking order of the group based on vote numbers, or allow a chance to backdoor Maggie.

And leave April in the house for further abuse by Howie.

o-

suzieq2211 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzieq2211 Click to send private message to suzieq2211 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I posted this on the other spoilers side but thought it was worth repeating.

Still new to the boards,,, so may need a little slack.

Put up Maggie and Ivette for sure. Ivette would most likely pick James for POV because he is really only loyal to her and not the fship. Plus he wins! Maggie would then have to choose between April (who she swore she would take to the final two) or Jen (who has a better chance of wining). Either way it would shake things up. Then if the POV is used by either let it be known that Bo or Jen/April would bo on the block. Use the partners against each other. Sit back and watch everyone spin themselves into tight little circles.

JMHO,,, from a newbe

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I would put up Jennifer and Maggie, the two Queen Bitches. Let Jennifer see first hand what the pecking order is and who really is the leader of the group. When it came time for veto comp I would pick James to play with me. Odds are James would throw to veto comp so as not draw too much attention to himself, he's one less person I have to worry about. Jennifer would be forced to pick April (that's two down), and Maggie will have no choice but to pick Ivette (three strikes, you're out!). That would leave me, Maggie, and Jennifer left to fight it out, and I would love my chances in that scenario. Maggie hasn't won anything since HoH a few weeks ago, and Jenn hasn't won a thing. It'd would almost be like I'm playing by myself!

If one of those losers should get lucky and win, I would put up Ivette. A "Maggie vs. Ivette" matchup would essentially split the Sith's votes (April & Sarah will vote to evict Ivette, James and Beau will vote to evict Maggie), this will leave the decision to the Jedi as to who goes. A "Sarah vs. Ivette" matchup would cause all kinds of chaos as each one will backstab and lie about the other one in order to get votes. This is an uphill battle for Sarah as I don't see anyone initially voting for her except April, if that.

Oh please, oh please let the Jedi win this week!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
Sarah? You mean Jennifer, right?

That's a good plan. The only hitch would be if Maggie picked Ivette to play and Ivette won. She'd take off Maggie and be immune herself. But then you put up Beau in her place and it's still good. Or threaten her with putting up Beau and then she won't use it at all. And I think if April played with Jen and April won, she wouldn't use it.

o-

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I would probably end up putting Yapril and Jen. I would choose to play for POV and hope he won and he takes off Yapril. Then they would put up Maghole and backdoor her.

ULwill always suck in my book

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-05 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

Hi all-I am new here, but have been a BB fan forever. I would put up any of the pairs. Preferably Jen and April or Beau and Ivette. This is exactly how Rob and Amber won Survivor-everyone was to stupid to break up the pairs. All pairs need to be broken up-that should be a priority for any good gamer in that house. Pairs are voting power and should be seen as a threat.

I am also going to make it my personal mission to make life hell for the "friendship". I got SO offended by Ivette and Maggie's comments-"who cares what America thinks-they won't be handing me a check at the end". WELL NOW LADIES (and I use that term loosely) I think I can round up just as many Americans (what was it-82% of 5 million??) to vote against your butts when it comes to videos/letters from home and other America's Choice luxury items. That is my goal-to vote as many times as possible in any of the America's Choice deals AGAINST Ivette and Maggie. They won't get squat out of America-cause we won't be handing them a check at the end or luxury items throughout the rest of the game. What shortsighted fools!!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BB6's You Make The Call"
I think Ivette/April or Jen/Beau should be put up so that Maggie would have to pick a side to go with.

Not only that, but if one of the nominated wins veto power you can always throw Maggie up and backdoor her. (since she is good at competitions) Or if Maggie wins veto power you can evict one of the remaining pairs in the house. A smart move at this point.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •