The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-08, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Hope I'm not stepping on anybodys' toes, but I don't think we've brought this over yet. Thanks to Survivor Phoenix.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... dabo 12-02-08 1
   RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... Master B 12-02-08 2
       RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... Brownroach 12-02-08 3
           RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... tjcrew 12-02-08 4
               RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... KoalaChick 12-02-08 5
                   RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... Brownroach 12-02-08 7
                       RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... CTgirl 12-02-08 9
                           RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... KoalaChick 12-02-08 10
                               RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... CTgirl 12-03-08 14
               RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... Brownroach 12-02-08 6
               RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... squibb 12-03-08 23
           RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... Flowerpower 12-02-08 8
               RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... accidentalparent 12-02-08 11
                   RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... Master B 12-03-08 12
                       RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... dabo 12-03-08 13
                       RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... emydi 12-03-08 15
                       RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... squibb 12-03-08 24
                   RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... Brownroach 12-03-08 16
               RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title... sylvester 12-04-08 26
 Whose quote is this? Chez 12-03-08 17
   RE: Whose quote is this? suzzee 12-03-08 18
       RE: Whose quote is this? Brownroach 12-03-08 19
           RE: Whose quote is this? ShellyMay 12-03-08 20
       RE: Whose quote is this? LFJ 12-03-08 21
           RE: Whose quote is this? Master B 12-03-08 22
               RE: Whose quote is this? LFJ 12-03-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Definately not a Sugar quote.

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-08 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

AS THE CASTAWAYS COMPETE FOR LOVE, A DEVIOUS AND INGENIOUS PLAN IS HATCHED THAT THREATENS TO UPSET THE ENTIRE GAME, ON "SURVIVOR GABON ? EARTH'S LAST EDEN," THURSDAY, DEC. 4

"The Good Things In Life Aren't Easy" - After fallout from Randy's departure pits two allies against one another, one castaway makes a lifetime commitment in a surprisingly intimate gesture, on SURVIVOR: GABON - EARTH'S LAST EDEN, Thursday, Dec. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-08 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

After fallout from Randy's departure pits two allies against one another

This is Corinne and Bob? Hmmm.

ETA: A DEVIOUS AND INGENIOUS PLAN IS HATCHED THAT THREATENS TO UPSET THE ENTIRE GAME

Remember this from last week's preview ---

Corinne (in confessional): We have to get this right. If we get this right the whole game will change.

They never showed that scene during the episode. Could it be from this week's Ep? "This" is the devious plan?

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-08, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
one castaway makes a lifetime commitment in a surprisingly intimate gesture

So Matty asks his girlfriend to marry him during the family visit? how intimate do they get on national television?

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-08 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

I got the impression that the proposal was to Crystal.

ETA checking her personal info, she has a live-in boyfriend and they each have a kid. In the promo, she seems to be almost in tears, and didn't someone hug her?

Anyway, that was my impression.

12-02-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Before the show, Probst said that Matty is very "endearing." Then recently he used "endearing" to describe something that is going to happen in the game. I can't find the quote but I will keep looking. Anyway I think the marriage proposal is what he meant and since he used the same adjective I would assume it is about Matty.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
The promo says "messages from home" so I think it's a one-way message.

My first impression from the promo was that Crystal's boyfriend proposes to her by video.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Right, CT...those were the shots that made me think it was her. She's celebrating with Kenny, her buddy, and she looks way too happy!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
They get messages AND then the loved ones visit. BR you could be right about Matty and Jamie!

12-02-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
It must be Matty since he isn't shown reacting, as Corinne, Crystal and Sugar are, and it wouldn't be Bob or Susie, or, Lord knows, Kenny.

squibb 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-03-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail squibb Click to send private message to squibb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Has anyone ascertained that there really IS a family visit? Could CBS be cutting costs (so it can afford going HD), and just give the winners a video phone call home? I don't think I've seen any actual pictures of loved ones there on site. Hmm...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
ETA: A DEVIOUS AND INGENIOUS PLAN IS HATCHED THAT THREATENS TO UPSET THE ENTIRE GAME

Remember this from last week's preview ---

Corinne (in confessional): We have to get this right. If we get this right the whole game will change.

Good job, BR! I think you are right on! Those vidcaps of Corrine from last episode certainly fit with the clue for this week, and after all, it's her head on the block this time. So, she and Bob must use the fake idol to target someone on the power alliance, which includes everyone there but them. It will either work and indeed CHANGE the whole game(Crystal goes?), OR, it will NOT work and Bob will go?

Right now, I'm leaning toward Bob...

accidentalparent 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail accidentalparent Click to send private message to accidentalparent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"

Sure sounds like Bob and Corinne to me.

It also reminded me about Bob's spiel about Marcus pocketing the idol. I think Bob is coaching Corinne on how to use another fake immunity idol.

FIIs really are starting to be an essential part of this game. I wonder how far ingenious people can take this concept.

12-03-08, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-08 AT 01:50 AM (EST)

Jeff Probst Survivor Gabon 17 EP11 Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br2QJW7IOhI

i have no idea how to put this on embed.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Thank you, we don't embed here, the link worked great, fantastic.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-08 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

So it looks like Bob wins something alone in the Reward challenge bc his wife is there alone when he whistles for the other loved ones to come see them. I thought the 3 v. 3 in the water tied together was the RC...perhaps that is IC and the top 3 move on to final part of IC) It appears that all of the loved ones come to camp.

From that clip I think Matty proposes.

But it easily could be Crystal. Because doesn't Kenny say to Crystal "I can live in your basement."

squibb 26 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail squibb Click to send private message to squibb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
Crap, crap crap. Should have read just one more post. Very MUCH a family visit.......hanging head in shame.

12-03-08, 10:47 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
FIIs really are starting to be an essential part of this game.

It is pretty funny, especially since no one's mentioned Sugar's real HII in ages. I really think she won't ever have to use it.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-08, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor Gabon Episode 11 title: The good things in life aren't easy"
>ETA: A DEVIOUS AND INGENIOUS PLAN
>IS HATCHED THAT THREATENS TO
>UPSET THE ENTIRE GAME
>
>Remember this from last week's preview
>---
>
>Corinne (in confessional): We have to
>get this right. If we
>get this right the whole
>game will change.

>
>Good job, BR! I think
>you are right on!
>Those vidcaps of Corrine from
>last episode certainly fit with
>the clue for this week,
>and after all, it's her
>head on the block this
>time. So, she and Bob
>must use the fake idol
>to target someone on the
>power alliance, which includes everyone
>there but them. It will
>either work and indeed CHANGE
>the whole game(Crystal goes?), OR,
>it will NOT work and
>Bob will go?
>
>Right now, I'm leaning toward Bob...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Hey FP!

I've been reading the board all season but haven't posted yet. I've been studying promos and vidcaps all week, and here are some thoughts about what's going down this episode:

1 - I think the idol Bob has might be the idol Marcus won in episode 1 and never had to use. It might be slightly altered (different face maybe), but it looks similar and I think that's why he says "I've got the ORIGINAL idol".... I'm fairly sure that idol had an expiration date and Bob would know that.

2 - I'm very suspicious of the scenes between Bob & Corinne talking about the idol. They are spliced together mightily, in one part Bob is shirtless and in the other he has his shirt on, and Corinne's hair is different in some and her buff is on differently in some shots too. I wonder why cbs feels the need to splice this up and give us this impression?

3 - I'm also very suspicious about the overhead shots of the F5 challenge. Those might be dream teamers.

4 - The mud challenge is missing Corinne. I don't think it's the RC for this episode. Susie and Ken have on different shorts than they do in the pre-RC line up. Could be, but it's possible that it's next week's challenge and Corinne is not there for a reason.

5 - I think Bob or Corinne has to win IC tonight for them to cook up this idol plan. Otherwise, whoever uses it just deflects the votes to the other one.

We'll see if I've lost my touch or not after the episode tonight, lol, but these are just some points that are bothering me about the promos.

-Cat

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Whose quote is this?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-08 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

I think it sounds like something Susie would say.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Whose quote is this?"
It could be a resigned Susie after losing a family visit.
It could be a joyous Bob after winning a tough RC.
Sounds a little "homespun" to me and Bob & Susie fits the bill.
Matty would have thrown a "Dood" in there and he just had the recap title anyway. Kenny has nothing philosophical in him. Sugar neither for that matter. Crystal, maybe but I'll hang with Bob or Susie on this one.

12-03-08, 03:47 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Whose quote is this?"
Who has bad grammatical skills? The sentence is incomplete, it should say "...aren't easy TO ATTAIN" or "...aren't easy TO COME BY" or some such.

I don't think Bob would say it, being a teacher.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

ShellyMay 34 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Whose quote is this?"
A family member maybe? Many a Survivor participant has complained about how hard it is, etc., and their loved one tries to tell them it's worth it.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-08, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Whose quote is this?"
I have a question, but am not sure it belongs on this thread. So I apologize in advance..., but, here it is.

Who is in the Vid Cap frame on "Fever"(re: S.O. visits), all the way at the bottom, in a light pink shirt and what appears to be khaki shorts or slacks? It doesn't look like Bob and his wife. Is that Susie with a laundered shirt? I thought it looked like Matty's arm and watch, but his S.O. is wearing what looks like a gray top.

12-03-08, 06:13 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Whose quote is this?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-08 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

what??? mattys watch u thought?? susie's husband who has a watch..

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-08, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Whose quote is this?"
I guess I should start with this ? Do you think that picture (VidCap)is of Susie at the "visit"? I am not the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to spoiling.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •