The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-08, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... flystorms 11-21-08 1
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... samboohoo 11-21-08 2
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... emydi 11-21-08 4
 RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Flowerpower 11-21-08 3
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... emydi 11-21-08 5
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Bebo 11-21-08 8
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... CTgirl 11-21-08 9
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Brownroach 11-21-08 11
           RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Bebo 11-21-08 12
               RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Brownroach 11-21-08 14
               RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Max Headroom 11-21-08 16
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... suzzee 11-21-08 13
           RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Brownroach 11-21-08 15
               RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... suzzee 11-21-08 18
                   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Brownroach 11-21-08 24
                   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Rayne 11-21-08 30
                   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... accidentalparent 11-24-08 41
 RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... frisky 11-21-08 6
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... NedraSue 11-21-08 7
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... WhiteHot 11-21-08 40
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Bebo 11-21-08 10
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Corvis 11-21-08 17
           RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... samboohoo 11-21-08 19
           RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... suzzee 11-21-08 21
           RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Brownroach 11-21-08 25
               RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... michel 11-21-08 32
                   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Brownroach 11-21-08 33
                       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... CTgirl 11-21-08 34
                   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... suzzee 11-21-08 36
               RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... guardian 11-21-08 35
                   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... suzzee 11-21-08 37
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... SquidProQuo 11-21-08 39
 Hole in Bob's Story samboohoo 11-21-08 20
   RE: Hole in Bob's Story citywitch 11-21-08 22
       RE: Hole in Bob's Story Brownroach 11-21-08 26
           RE: Hole in Bob's Story samboohoo 11-21-08 28
               RE: Hole in Bob's Story Brownroach 11-21-08 29
       RE: Hole in Bob's Story samboohoo 11-21-08 27
   RE: Hole in Bob's Story suzzee 11-21-08 23
       RE: Hole in Bob's Story flystorms 11-21-08 31
   RE: Hole in Bob's Story vince3 11-21-08 38
 Final 6 Outfrontgirl 11-29-08 42
   RE: Final 6 Flowerpower 11-29-08 43
       RE: Final 6 KLicK 11-30-08 44
           RE: Final 6 Flowerpower 11-30-08 45
 Post Re-Crap Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-30-08 46
   RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-30-08 48
       RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps var3dv 11-30-08 52
       RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps Brownroach 12-01-08 73
       RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps emydi 12-01-08 74
 RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... suzzee 11-30-08 47
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... suzzee 11-30-08 49
 Interesting drama... Flowerpower 11-30-08 50
   RE: Interesting drama... Outfrontgirl 11-30-08 51
       RE: Interesting drama... michel 11-30-08 54
 RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Scarlett O Hara 11-30-08 53
   Final 5 Flowerpower 11-30-08 55
 RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Georjanna 11-30-08 56
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... dabo 12-01-08 57
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Flowerpower 12-01-08 58
           RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Georjanna 12-01-08 62
   RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Scarlett O Hara 12-01-08 60
       RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the... Georjanna 12-01-08 65
 New Weekend Promo... Flowerpower 12-01-08 59
   RE: New Weekend Promo... Scarlett O Hara 12-01-08 61
       RE: New Weekend Promo... michel 12-01-08 63
           RE: New Weekend Promo... suzzee 12-01-08 64
               RE: New Weekend Promo... Carezy 12-01-08 71
                   RE: New Weekend Promo... dabo 12-01-08 72
                   RE: New Weekend Promo... Flowerpower 12-01-08 75
                       RE: New Weekend Promo... Carezy 12-01-08 77
           RE: New Weekend Promo... Georjanna 12-01-08 66
               RE: New Weekend Promo... dabo 12-01-08 67
                   RE: New Weekend Promo... suzzee 12-01-08 68
                       RE: New Weekend Promo... dabo 12-01-08 69
                           RE: New Weekend Promo... tribephyl 12-01-08 76
                               RE: New Weekend Promo... dabo 12-01-08 78
                                   RE: New Weekend Promo... Georjanna 12-01-08 79
                   RE: New Weekend Promo... Georjanna 12-01-08 70

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-21-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
So is Bob telling the truth about the Marcus idol or is he doing a quick CYA to placate Corrine? Hmmm....

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Bob had a lot of time on Exile to make another idol.

Tis the season.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Marcus said he threw it out and there was no time to do a fake out

Reality TV World: Last night, we saw you come up with that strange plan to throw away the hidden Idol that was on the feast beach. Do you think you would still have come up with plan if you had known the tribes weren't merging right at that point?

Marcus: Yeah, because there were six of us and four of them, but arguably Susie was five-and-five so the chances that any of my tightest people were gonna end up with it -- and the chance of me ending up with it was one in ten.

If you really watch it and get a feel for the athmosphere, everyone was trying to be very neutral. And it's not a hidden Immunity Idol, it's just an Immunity Idol. Whoever puts that in their pocket, their target immediately triples in size the moment they got it.

In my position it would have been the worst case scenario because it would have been a guarantee that they were going to vote against me. Then the minute it's free, that's such a relief that they'd vote against me again. So it might've guaranteeed me one more round, but it certainly wouldn't have put me in a good situation at all.

Reality TV World: It looked like, except for Randy, everyone else stayed back on shore when you waded into the water to throw it away. Did you ever think of quietly slipping it off the bottle and into your pocket before you threw the bottle?

Marcus: Yeah man, but that thing was tied on, it was like soldered on there. And we weren't that far away, I mean it would've been obvious to everyone that we were pulling that thing off.

You could try that, but realistically no way are you gonna get away with it.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-marcus-lehman-dishes-about-his-time-on-survivor-gabon-7988.php

Now was Marcus lying or is Bob Lying.. my first thought it's Bob. I did not understand his premature exposition of the Fake Idol to Sugar (I think they edited into the beg. of the show from later on after Bob returned from EI for the 2nd time). Also by the time he gave the idol to Randy, it was clear that Randy was going...why did he do it? Why not save it for later or why not tell Randy it was fake..and why he told Sugar I have no idea. Not very strategic play imho.

I think he's trying to snooker Corrine. But why, isn't he with Sugar now? Why Corrine would listen to him after last nite I don't know.

I also thought Sugar took a very negative edit last nite. I did not like that TC like I've liked ones in the past like when Edgardo left or Burton way back in PI. It was just two biyotchy women laughing at Randy.

Maybe Sugar gets blindsided this week and doesnt use her idol? Remember F7 is when you make a move. Also she has to use the idol by F5. If she continues to go, she's guaranteed F4 at least. Even that or Bob goes bc of all this tomfoolery...just my initial thoughts

11-21-08, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Marcus told us himself that he doesn't or didn't get the idol from the Ponderosa, there is no way that he has that idol. This was just my first thoughts upon seeing this...

Last week, Bob emerged as someone that needed to start playing the game and with the creation of the fake idol, he did just that. This week he moved more into his role as a player by going along with Sugar's plan and endearing himself to Sugar and perhaps to the others as well. However, with the glimpse of him trying to sell yet another fake idol to Corrine, I get the feeling this is overkill and may land him in the hotseat with a target on his own back. Just food for thought...

11-21-08, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
great minds think alike baby!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I don't think he's trying to sell yet another fake idol to Corrine. I think he's trying to sell that he didn't know that idol was fake. He wants to keep her trust at this crucial spot in the game. If he and Corrine can team up with Matty and Sugar, they have enough votes to overcome the "final 3".

If Bob and Corrine play their cards right, they have a chance to avoid the Pagong. Bob and Corrine could try and convince Matty and Sugar to get Susie out of there. Corrine would find it hard to resist a chance to get rid of Susie. And Matty could be open to the idea, since Randy already planted the seed with him that if CSK are planning to be the final 3 together and leave him out.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I agree that Bob and Corinne could team up with Matty and Sugar to get rid of C/K/S.

Over in Jiffy's blog, the secret scene is of Matty talking about his alliance. He talks about good versus evil and that Kenny and Crystal are not good and that they'll have to go. I think he'll flip to get rid of them.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-08 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

If you read the insider, it's now more or less Matty/Susie vs. Ken/Crystal with Sugar in the middle. So Matty might not now be receptive to booting Susie. I think he'd want to get Crystal out.

Sugar definitely has an alliance with Ken and Crystal, she says so. I think Kenny is trying to string everyone along a la Brian.

ETA: agree about the idol, Bob is holding a piece of cloth but there is nothing in it -- it must be the cloth the idol he gave to Randy was wrapped in.

11-21-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Crystal, or Ken?

Ken's been better in challenges. Crystal has NO friends on the jury.

Forgot to mention earlier Jeff's comment way back in the pick 'em when Ken picked Jacquie instead of Bob. There was always a tone to it that struck me that Bob ends up being part of Ken's demise. Maybe one reason Bob's working so hard on Corinne is because he's actually trying to convince her to work with the hated Susie on this vote - team with Matty and Susie to vote out Ken without caring how Sugar votes.

11-21-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I think Matty dislikes Crystal more. But it could be either one of them. Though I can't really picture Crystal outlasting Ken editing-wise.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Crystal has NO friends on the jury.

Agree, and this makes Crystal the perfect F2 goat now that Randy's gone. You can bet Kenny knows that fact, and if he can hold his alliance together for two more votes, the million is his.

But if Matty and Sugar team up with Corinne and Bob, that makes four votes out of seven and the pagonging stops. It's a natural progression, as Matty and Sugar don't want a F5 where they're outnumbered 3-2, and teaming with Bob and Corinne eventually creates a balanced F4 split 2-2.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
This would make the most sense although Bob seemed that he was trying to make her think Marcus kept the idol & told Bob where he hid it.If Corrine thinks a bit why would Bob have given it to Randy if Bob thought he was in danger. Besides they ALL saw the idol & the one Bob had wasn't it. Is he going to try to convince her that Sugar crafted that one? Please I hope she's smarter then that.....although one never knows.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

11-21-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
The idol at the fake merge was inside a bottle so I don't know if everyone got a good look at it.

11-21-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Well it was wrapped up on the table as we saw it but at some point they tied it to the empty beer bottle to toss it out and I'd have to think that they opened the wrappings & took a look at it. I'm not sure if the cord tying the package was part of the necklace or the twine & beads. Anyway this will be interesting to see what exactly Bob's trying to do.

11-21-08, 02:31 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
The thing is, Bob's story should sound fishy to Corinne no matter what.

They now know the idol was fake. So Corinne is supposed to believe what? -- that Marcus made a fake idol and buried it and then showed Bob where, and said it was the idol from the fake merge? What would Marcus have been trying to accomplish? It makes absolutely no sense.

Rayne 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-08, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayne Click to send private message to Rayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
What if the lone shot of the boat is there because Bob took the boat and found the idol? Not sure how far from the ocean they are in camp but odds are the bottle did not go out sea, it more likely washed up along the shoreline close to where the feast was. Bob teaches physics, I believe, so this should be a no brainer for him.

accidentalparent 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-08, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail accidentalparent Click to send private message to accidentalparent Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
From Marcus' interview, it seems that the idol was inside the bottle when they threw it out to sea. So if they never took it out and saw it, then it makes sense that Bob is trying to convince Corrine that he thought his idol was real. The fact that there were three Susie votes last TC was probably to convince Corrine that he was still Onion.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
When I saw the promo last night I noticed that this just seemed out of place with the rest of the promo:

What's the significance of the empty boat?

The boat had it's own scene in episode 9 when Kenny got stuck in it. I remember thinking then -- with all the footage they have, why this filler? Unless the scene was significant. Kenny the gamer took a loooooong time to problem-solve his way out of the stuck boat situation. Was this a metaphorical image of Kenny's future in the game? I was sure of it.

So when they showed this boat picture last night, I immediately thought of Kenny. My mind associated him with the boat.

The boat is empty, anchored at shore, with the sunset reflecting in the water.

Then we have an unusually long scene for a promo. Instead of snippets, we get a full review of Bob trying to sell this story to Corinne. I don't think anything will come of this, because of how hard it was shoved down our throats. I mean, it took up the whole promo!

Except for that shot of the boat.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-08 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

My thoughts about Bob are...he did vote for Suzie, just like Sugar told him to. So, if he says that he thought it was real...and got it from EI, Corrine would probably believe him.

But, I could see them all moving to get Sugar to use her idol this week...since most of them all know she has it.

I did feel really sorry for Bob last night. I felt like the others didn't need to show their faces so much to the jury and could have kept that for afterwards. Plus as you could tell, the scenes in the hut where Sugar said that TC was going to be the funkiest...or whatever, was too short for all of those dumb people to figure it all out. That scene was edited big time.

I think the cast off of Randy was classic and will be one of the top 5 best send offs! I wasn't a Randy fan. BUT I am definately not a Suzie fan...I hope this week she goes...It is so upsetting when someone who truely glides into the final 5 and then with their BS pulls off the most votes for the dough.

If Randy would have stayed in, I was feeling like we would end up with another Brian winner and that would have been very upsetting.

Just my thoughts! Thanks for listening.

NedraSue

WhiteHot 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-21-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhiteHot Click to send private message to WhiteHot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Sue didn't glide into anything. She didn't want 6th place. Period.

I think Susie's in a great position. Matty knows she's not well liked, Crystal and Kenny will never be broken or flip and Susie knows this. Nobody wants to face F2 with an original Kota, that leaves only Matty to jump to Corinne and Bob, and Matty hates Corinne. I think he's gonna hope for F5 and go with his physical strength. After he singlehandly saved himself from being the last Fang boot, he has to being feeling confident, even if Kenny and Susie both outdid him in previous challenges.

11-21-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Between the empty boat, and the comments in Jiffy's blog, I'm thinking that this could be the time for Kenny to go.

Jiffy's comments make it sound like Kenny is going to get blindsided at some point. Bob has the conversation with Corinne to convince her that he's still trustworthy, and they work on getting rid of one of the members of CSK. He may also be trying to get her to focus on getting someone other than Susie. Given Corinne's desire to get rid of Susie ASAP, that might be a tricky sell. Matty should be receptive to proving Randy's comments about a CSK final 3 wrong, and Sugar has already proven she's willing to work with Bob, as well as looking out for Matty.

Kenny is the biggest challenge threat out of the three, as well as being the strategist, and "the glue that's holding them together" so he's the target. The challenge is getting Corinne to take off her I Hate Susie T-shirt for one tribal council.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
"the glue that's holding them together"

Did Ken make that comment last night? I know it was in the commercials leading up to the show, but I don't remember seeing it.

11-21-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I didn't see it last night either. And I looked for it since I quoted that as my reason for picking him as the bootee.

Tis the season.

11-21-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I don't remember him saying that. I wonder if that is something he might have said after the Randy boot, especially if he smells his own blindside coming. Sounded like he was little desperate.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

11-21-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
They didn't show that and they also didn't show Corinne saying "We have to get this right, if we do it will change the whole game around."

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Those two scenes were from a parallel universe Survivor, one in which Susie was the actual boot!

It's tough to make sense of the previews if they aren't part of the show

11-21-08, 05:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
And the VO for that clip said "But Kenny will not be denied!" as if Kenny were going to have a big role in the episode. But he didn't really.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
And in that parallel universe, Randy likes to skinny dip.

Thank heavens for small favors!

11-21-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
From your lips fingertips... Is it me or does there seem to be an awful lot of blurbs that never make episodes? How am I supposed to rack up game points if the blurbs LIE.

Does this mean the recrap explains everything? yay!

guardian 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-08, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail guardian Click to send private message to guardian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
>They didn't show that and they
>also didn't show Corinne saying
>"We have to get this
>right, if we do it
>will change the whole game
>around."
I do recall this part in the episode last night. The other one with Kenny saying "he was the glue holding the alliance together" was not.

I also was wondering....maybe Bob and Corinne are just rehearsing what they will say to the others. Make them all scramble for the other idol? These clips are so misleading, anything is possible. Almost every single clip for this week's episode 10 was misleading. I really don't think Bob is smart enough to build another idol, and I surely don't think that Corinne is dumb enough to fall for it. Don't get me wrong, I think Bob is very smart in real life. I just don't think he would try that on Corinne and actually believe she would fall for it. I'm still holding onto the hope that maybe Matty, Sugar and Bob will join forces and take Kenny and Crystal out. After watching Matty in the deleted confessional talking about the fact that he needs to get rid of Kenny and Crystal this could be the week that it finally happens. They would need a forth though, and I just can't figure out who. Corinne hates Susie, Sugar hates Corinne, Kenny would never go for it without Crystal. LOL So many what if's my head is hurting. lol

11-21-08, 06:22 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
That's crazy talk.

You're probably right then. Corrine's expression looked perplexed, like she was trying to process something. We'll never know, it won't make the episode.

They must have a million cameras on the Nobagians.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-21-08, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Based on Randy's RNO interview, I don't think it's Kenny's time to go just yet. He basically states that Kenny outlasts Corinne and that's he's the smartest of the players who are left in the game.

Here's Randy's response to who were the intelligent players:

Randy: From being out there as well as watching, Jacquie, Ace, myself, Charlie, Corinne, Marcus has a great early game, and somewhat Kenny. Kenny is lasting longer than me and Corinne and Marcus, but if you look at it, he’s gotten every break in every tribe flip-flop, and unfortunately, other strong players got the short end of the stick.

11-21-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
20. "Hole in Bob's Story"
What camp did they merge to? Aren't they at Fang now?

They were at a separate beach for the feast. Marcus tossed the bottle. They then were split up and Marcus remained Kota and went back to Kota's beach. He left before they officially merged, and I'm pretty certain Marcus was never at the officially merged camp, since I'm fairly certain it's not Kota's camp.

So how could Marcus have told Bob where to find it?

Tis the season.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
I'm pretty sure Marcus, Bob & Susie were on the same tribe after the feast but prior to the merge. Corinne, Charlie & Randy were on the other.

11-21-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
Right. It would have had to happen right after the fake merge. Marcus and Bob were still on Kota. Marcus hid the idol somewhere in the Kota camp and told Bob where. After Marcus got voted out (gee, guess he should have *used* the idol ), Bob went and got it and brought it with him to the merge camp.

So logistically it *could* have happened.

11-21-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
But why would he have waited until now to reveal it?

Tis the season.

11-21-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
Who knows? I'm not saying Bob's story is credible. It isn't credible at all if you think about it for half a minute (see my post 24 above).

11-21-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
I know that much. But I'm saying that Marcus left before the actual merge. He could not have "hid" the idol at the merge camp if he was never at the merge camp.

Tis the season.

11-21-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
Many holes in Bob's story. People that don't lie much don't do it well, I don't get the impression Bob lies often.

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
And the cloth he's holding (showing to Corrine) sure doesn't look like it was in the elements or buried anywhere. It's fairly clean. I hope he can come up with a better story. Poor old guy. I sure like him, though. He's not quite Yau, but he's sweet still.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Hole in Bob's Story"
Biggest hole in Bob's story: If Marcus actually had possesion of that idol, and failed to use it, it's instantly neutralized..... (See James in China x2, Ozzy and Jason in half-A.S.S.ed....)

The only way that that idol would still be active would be if Marcus basically willed the idol to Bob (much like Ace convincing Sugar to temporarily give him her idol, and could still play it if she got blindsided.......) in case of the blindside that happened........

Other holes in the story: As mentioned, they were at Kota not Fang, which is where Nobag is at..... Somehow he'd have to get to Kota's old camp. Will he say that he wandered there on his last trip to Exile? Another big hole, mentioned last night in the Bar: We don't know if that idol was only for the F10 TC. So, even if everything else is true, it might already be expired........

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-08, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Final 6"
Recrap promo, Sugar is caught between "good" which is Matty pitching himself, Sugar and Susie at F3, and Evil, Sugar battling with Corinne, who says she's not trying to buy Sugar's vote.

It sounds like Sugar may be the swing vote again. Matty wants her to spare Susie. I would assume Kenny and Crystal are after Corinne or Bob. Corinne's target could be Susie, Crystal, or Kenny. Susie might be a proposed target as Matty is arguing for her. Sugar may also be continuing friendship with Bob ... who MAY or may not be trying to snare Corinne.

This is just spec, but maybe Sugar tries to stay with both Matty and Corinne/Bob, which puts the heat on Kenny or Crystal. Kenny goes, because:

Thanks to Volcanic Glass at Phoenix's caps of the Recrap promo:
1)
Blindfold challenge comes after a reward where clothes are washed:

Crystal and Bob have clean shirts, and presumably shared the reward and Susie did not, too dirty. Probably not Sugar either. Matty too far away to see. Corinne or Kenny at the end is not shown.

As VG points out, it is Final 6, only 6 lanes. Corinne or Kenny is gone at F7 then.

The announcement in the "dirty shirts" picture is part of the scene where everyone gets very emotional under "future surprises" --which I would spec is the Loved Ones visit.

So unless the shirts get dirty again, the blindfold F6 challenge (which may be immunity) is AFTER this announcement and after the RC (most likely Loved Ones), and in that scene we see (play video clip):

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php
Corinne, Crystal, Susie, Bob, then it cuts to Sugar, with Corinne's buff over bikini top, and Matty's shoulders.
Six survivors shown, no sign of Kenny. The fact this comes under future surprises would seem to indicate that it's not next episode, although it is just possible the reward being announced is F7. Don't think so though.

I think they have given us a Kenny boot at F7 (as Scarlett and FloPo and forgive me for forgetting who else has noted, re the empty boat and the comeuppance.

VG shows us the African hut "maze" is F5

I don't know if this can be more enlarged ...
but I think I see Corinne last to come down, in red bikini
a figure with white-out head which should be the blonde

the rest are guesses for me, although I would guess Crystal and Susie are there.
Which would leave Matty or Bob as F6 boots. Although one would expect Crystal to follow Kenny, if Corinne makes it to F5, but Matty and Bob are both threats.

11-29-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Final 6"
Wow, VG did a phenomenal job with the blow ups and the vidcaps! I think I can see from left to right, Corrine(red bikini), Sugar(who looks like she is wearing the sarong from the native celebration), Matty, Bob, and Crystal(wearing her black bathing suit and leading the way).

I think that Corrine, Sugar, and Crystal are a definate. Matty and Bob are the question marks...I do not see anyone that resembles Susie at all...

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-30-08, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Final 6"
Does Crystal ever where khaki shorts though? I think the "large person" that most of us (myself included) identified as Crystal is wearing khaki shorts. Susie wears them with a black tank top all the time.

11-30-08, 09:17 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Final 6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

Klick, you may be right. On second examination, I suppose the person in front could be Crystal or Susie....when I first viewed it, it seemed as though the leader was taller than the second person in line, Bob...but, I really can't tell. In some of those caps the person looks fuller than Crystal is as well.

It sure would make sense if Kenny is F7, that Crystal would indeed follow at F6. I think you may be right here.

ETA: Perhaps all of this speculation is a bit premature. Over at Phoenix, VG has a vidcap that shows the blue lane person crawling...

Now, the question is, who is in the blue lane, Kenny or Corrine? Both have dark hair, Kenny's darker than Corrine's...

Corrine appears to be in the F5 shot, in the red bikini. If that is indeed Kenny in the blue lane, than perhaps there is another lane to the right of Susie, but we are not seeing it. Since this was a promo post re-crap episode, it would be logical that this is perhaps a glimpse of the F7 IC, and therefore all of the remaining daws would be there: Kenny, Matty, Bob, Sugar, Crystal, Susie, and Corrine.

However, the shots of the F5 challenge are indeed a future glimpse perhaps of our F5(IF, they are not dream-teamers). I think one could argue that the line up coming into the F5 challenge is L to R, Corrine, Sugar, Kenny, Matty, Susie as well??? Too early to speculate?

11-30-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
46. "Post Re-Crap Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix...

To me, it looks as though the family visit will be for the RC...Crystal and Bob must go, as their shirts are washed between challenges...as VolcanicGlass points out at Survivor Phoenix. I think that the blindfold challenge must be the IC for this coming episode and all of the daws are most likely present. Kenny is really appearing HIDDEN in these promos, which along with the empty boat at the start of the preview promo is suspect. I also think Bob could be in danger and Crystal as well. It appears from the F5 shot that Corrine is safe.

11-30-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

So far we have two theories about the Loved Ones reward and the blindfold challenge, either it happens at F6 (as I thought when I saw VG's cap and the reaction shots which are missing Kenny) OR

as FP notes they could be hiding Kenny deliberately and the blindfold challenge is at F7 and there's a lane we don't see next to Susie. It's true we do not see the margin of the course on that side.

When the teasers for next ep come out, it should be clear whether we will see family arrive this next episode.

Because the emotional reaction shots are with the dirty shirts that end up laundered, I think the Loved Ones will directly precede the blindfold (which would be the IC). It's certainly possible that the shirts could be dirty again very soon after, but more fresh dirty than bearing that dinge that comes from many days without washing. I'm not convinced of that, but just putting it out there as an argument.

Another "argument" that may or may not be valid:

Is there a lane on the other side of Susie here?

I was thinking about in terms of covering the challenge with cameramen. This shot is from a camera covering the challenge from this corner. Susie is in the foreground of the field, and it looks to me like the camera would have to pan right to get any player and lane next to her.

Wouldn't the camera be set up at the corner so it has all the lanes in its shot? Why would the second station in be in the foreground? Obviously there are multiple cameras on the challenge, but I doubt they would have one at Susie and one almost next to her ...

Editors can crop stuff out but they only have the shots that were taken on location, meaning they only have the camera angles that were used at the time, which were set up for practical reasons, not to provide misdirection.

It he crying reaction shots, I THINK they are the same time frame, although Matty would need to step left slightly toward Sugar or he'd show between Corinne and Crystal?

Sugar, Matty, Corinne ... Corinne, Crystal, Bob, Susie ... Kenny could be on the far right or the far left of course.

Corinne is crying with hands to mouth in the shot with Crystal, and has her hands up to her chest (be still my beating heart) in the shot with Sugar and Matty. (Look how dirty Corinne's hands are! Sugar is dirty too). So both shots show Corinne in uncharacteristic emotion that can only mean people from home.

If Kenny is still there, they did indeed obscure him deliberately. Personally I think he's not there, and this is Final 6, but they felt they weren't giving it away because they never showed a full group shot. (Matty is just shoulders.)

var3dv 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-08, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail var3dv Click to send private message to var3dv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps"
in the blindfold challenge if you zoom in to the player next to matty it looks like kenny with a light blue shirt that also looks washed. also the blindfold looks like it has been lifted off his eyes.

12-01-08, 12:57 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps"
The blindfold challenge shot with Susie in the foreground looks to me like the camera is focusing on Susie's progress -- perhaps Susie is doing well at that point -- and isn't necessarily trying to encompass the whole line of players. So there could be another player to her left.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

12-01-08, 01:26 PM (EST)
74. "RE: Post Re-Crap Vidcaps"
Is the lower picture with the OMG looks at the same time they get the taped messages on Shane's blackberry ? because in the 10 sec promo, Kenny is with them to view the taped messages.

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

11-30-08, 03:58 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I was thinking (insert wise guy comment here) what if the conversation about the idol between Bob & Corrine was before giving the idol to Randy? Does it then make any more sense then an after the fact swiss cheese it's not my fault cover story?

11-30-08, 06:02 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

Please forgive the crudeness of this but I don't do pictures well. That Bob is at it again, this is his second fake II, that must be what he's trying to convince Corrine of. Still, his beaded necklace wasn't anything like the jute the one that got tossed into the ocean, if Corrine was sober enough to notice that little detail. I'm thinking he wants to burn her with it (those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it) so apparently he's thrown his lot in with another group. Sugar perhaps, who then may go with Matty & Susie.

11-30-08, 06:19 PM (EST)
50. "Interesting drama..."
There is some interesting drama to note from Survivor Fever's Video Captures from the post re-crap promo...

Take these three and put them with these...

Looks as though Randy was telling us the truth when he commented that he was going to burn down the house...talk about foreshadowing! I'm sure we will hear all about it in Jiffy's blog regarding how the Survivor gods were at it again and provided us with all of the drama!

Regarding the Sunday promos...VG has the promos posted, the 5 and 10 second promos, but no vidcaps available yet. Jeff is showing the Survivors pictures of their loved ones on his digital camera, and they are all gathered around and crying...Kenny is front and center...then they talk about a marriage proposal on Survivor and you see Kenny and Crystal alone in the woods holding hands and jumping up and down...then a shot of Susie..."Huh?"

The 5 second promo is all about Bob and his new fake II, he indeed makes another one with lots of beads and will try to pass it off...I'd really like to see it bite him this week. I'll post them when she gets them out!

11-30-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Interesting drama..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

Well there you go, so loved ones is F7.
Now is the blindfold challenge also F7?
Was it part of the promos for this week?

Re the fire drama - remember the Amazon?

11-30-08, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Interesting drama..."
"Re the fire drama - remember the Amazon?"

I certainly do. And who has been shown playing Butch's role? Susie has been shown gathering firewood. Could she be the one that causes that fire?

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Here's a photo of Matty wearing yellow shorts ...

To me, it looks like the second Survivor (from the right) at the Final 5 challenge is wearing yellow shorts and I think this may be Matty.

SPOILER ALERT! DON'T READ ANY FARTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW MY GUESS FOR F-5 ....

FWIW -- From right to left, I see Susie ~ Matty ~ Kenny ~ Sugar ~ Corrine.

11-30-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
55. "Final 5"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-08 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

Yes, Scarlett, I have been agonizing over these vidcaps all day. I think that you are right. I think I have them all figured out...

Starting at the head of the line....leading the way is Susie, in her black bathing suit and shorts...then it's Matty, then it is Kenny, then Sugar, and finally Corrine....

Here is a bathing suit pic...

Here is a pic of Kenny's bathing suit...it's yellow at the top then black at the bottom...

Bob's bathing suit is that skin tight dark one. Here is a picture of Susie in her black bathing suit with the grayish shorts over them, which I think she could be wearing in the F5 lineup...

I think I really see Susie, leading the way, then Matty, Kenny, Sugar, and Corrine.

So, our F7 and F6 boots are Bob and Crystal!

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-30-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Is this fire in the lower left corner of the top picture?

If it is, is it possible that it is the beginning of the same fire that we see in the lower photo?

And, if it is, what (if anything) does that mean?

There! I've done my part ...

Older than Gillian. Shorter than Susie. As athletic as Crystal.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I've been puzzling over this fire myself. If it isn't an out of context shot from the final episode (which I initially thought) it seems an unlikely accident with the way in which the camp has been arranged.

If it truly is from the next episode then Bob the Builder's survivability stock goes up however briefly since he is the only one left with the knowledge and skills to construct a new shelter. Matty the Muscle and Susie the Riveteer should also be safe.

12-01-08, 06:57 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
I don't know if the fire starts with that particular scene, Georgianna? When I saw the promo, it came when they were mentioning drama and adventures to come. So, I think it may be from a future episode. I do agree with Michel and OFG though, it could spell the demise of the one that inadvertantly causes it...Susie, perhaps.

12-01-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Dabo and FP ...

Like you, Dabo, I thought that the structure fire was very probably from the final episode (the "leave it as you found it" ritual). But I didn't think of the two series of captures together until I realized that in those of Matty and Sugar, the boma behind them is empty - totally empty - not only of people but also of clutter. Nothing is hanging from it or strewn about in it. In fact, other than the two canteens and the hammock, the landscape around them is ... uncharacteristically ... clean. Too, I think that there were two or more shelters at Fang.

And, if that is a bit of fire beginning to lick up the lashed poles in front of them , then they certainly don't seem alarmed by it. So, I thought that perhaps both the conversation (it also has a look of finality about it) and the fire might be from the concluding episode.

But in the new scenes you've posted below, FP, it looks as though both Matty and Sugar are dressed as they are during their conversation.

And that's why I should keep my over-imaginative little fingers off the VidCap thread ...

Older than Gillian. Shorter than Susie. As athletic as Crystal.

12-01-08, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Georjanna-

Absolutely, that is fire. You can see that it is directly underneath the wood tripod like the one that Bob built on the first or second episode at Kota. He built the tripod and they hung the pot on it to cook over the fire with.

I'm going to go with this is a preview of the last episode where they burn their camp. Otherwise, wouldn't it be flashed all over the vidcaps ... "burning down the house." IMHO, I think this is misdirection and that it does NOT occur this week.

We have already seen a lot of scenes in the vidcaps that are never in the shows, and I think this is one of them.

Burned by tribe

12-01-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
65. "RE: Vidcaps for Episode 11, Not the ReCrap"
Absolutely, that is fire. You can see that it is directly underneath the wood tripod like the one that Bob built on the first or second episode at Kota. He built the tripod and they hung the pot on it to cook over the fire with.

Well, that would explain why Matty and Sugar are not 'alarmed by' the fire ... in the fireplace ... wouldn't it! It would also explain why the 'lashed poles' in the conversation sequence are not part of the burning structure in the other series.

And it would explain why I have not discovered two of the Final Three ...

Older than Gillian. Shorter than Susie. As athletic as Crystal. Blinder than a bat.

12-01-08, 07:36 AM (EST)
59. "New Weekend Promo..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

V/O:Announcer: Thursday on a new Survivor, for the seven castaways still in the game, special messages from home...

Corinne's Family on Video: Hi, Corinne.

Announcer: ...hold big surprises.

Crystal: Are you kidding?

Announcer: And was the immunity idol really thrown in the ocean? Or did somebody actually keep it?...

Bob: I've got it...the original idol.

Announcer: ...and hide it?

Corinne (talking to Bob): That's a legit idol?

Announcer: Plus, the marriage proposal.

Susie: What?

Announcer: No kidding.

12-01-08, 08:00 AM (EST)
61. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
You can see that there are two teams running through quick sand -- in these shots, I see Matty harnessed to Susie and Kenny and Crystal is harnessed to Sugar and Bob. I wonder where Corrine is?

12-01-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
63. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-08 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

The players probably chose their teams on the spot and she was left high and dry. Didn't it happen to Jake in Thailand?

12-01-08, 09:20 AM (EST)
64. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
Does that mean Corrine goes to exile and takes the comfort? If she does & sees that Sugar has claimed the shack (remember the charcoal writing on the pier Sugar's Shack, keep out)? Wouldn't that just fry Corrine.

If they chose their partners it pretty much shows Sugar picking Bob or vise versa making their alliance a little more visible?

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-08 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

I guess, but with the choices left, I don't know.

Matty is a captain, Crystal is a captain... Matty picks first

Matt picks Kenny
Crystal picks Sugar
Kenny picks Suzie

The only two choices are Bob and Corrine and we all know Sugar hates Corrine!!

That's just my thought, I don't think it would completely give it away.

Oh another discussion board, I found this and I though I would share it with everyone here.

"I discovered something that is alike with the individual idol, and Sugar's hidden idol. (Thanks to birdlady for posting pictures of the II, HI, Bobs fake and the two II's in Episode 1.)

"3" is the II, the middle one is Bob's new idol, "4" is Sugar's."

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/sreply/3762844/t/Survivor-Gabon-Boot-Spoilers-and-speculation-.html

I can't post the picture, can someone show me how?

12-01-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
If you find it again please post a link, thank you.

12-01-08, 02:06 PM (EST)
75. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
That's easy, Carezy, just right click on the picture that you would like to copy, and then copy the URL address. Then copy that address into your post, like so....

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-08, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
Thanks FP, I'll try to remember that for next time.

12-01-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
66. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
Wouldn't it be hilarious if another HII was available for Corrine to find at Exile. And, having a 'ligit' one in her pocket when he unveiled his second fake, she blindsided Bob and the Blonde. I would love to hear Jeff read the votes:

'Corrine. Corrine. Corrine. Corrine. Corrine. Corrine. Sugar.

That's six for Corrine and one for Sugar. Sugar, you need to bring me your torch. Corrine has spoken.'

G

12-01-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
67. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
That would be great! Unfortunately, I think if they had intended to have a second HII at Exile either Sugar or Bob would have already found it.

12-01-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
68. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
You're right it's too late to start flooding the place with idols but it would be hilarious to have this happen.

Bob has apparently stumbled upon a craft store out there and I think he missed his calling, should have been an art teacher. The guy is creative as all get out, if nothing else he's putting production people to shame. I wonder if they're going to start limiting the jewelry and baubles contestants and themselves have available or will they go ahead and just let things happen. Yau Man's fake was crude but Bob's are amazing. It would fool me especially if I were in a desperate position and even if in doubt couldn't afford not to take a chance. I would like Corrine not to fall for it, but with all her self important raving about her education I'm thinking she's a goner, fooled by a fake. ouchie

12-01-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
69. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
Bob is a great craftsman. But you would think even a physics teacher would understand that in order for something to be slipped in and out of a bottle without breaking the bottle it should have a diameter less than the mouth of the bottle.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
The idol was tied to the outside of the bottle, so there's no need to break the bottle to get the idol. Just untie it.

12-01-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
78. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
Oh. Then didn't anyone get a decent look at it?

12-01-08, 10:54 PM (EST)
79. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
Yes. Survivor Phoenix did.

And the top of Bob's newest 'Idol' doesn't look like the top of the Feast Idol at all.

I've outlined the one from the Immunity Necklace that I think it most closely resembles.

G

12-01-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
70. "RE: New Weekend Promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-08 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

I'm sure you're right. But, the more I think about it ...

It seems that when and where they introduce a Hidden Idol is pretty much up to the producers' discretion. And its degree of plausible deniability.

So, if (as Michel has suggested) the person left out of this week's (Reward ...?) Challenge was to be sent to Exile, their assumption would have had to be that it would be Corrine making the trip. And, if their Good v Evil theme was to make it past Final Seven without a great deal more manipulation of the edits of other players, they needed her. The question for them would then have been whether she would be more likely to find it tucked in a basket of 'comfort' or at the end of a new set of clues.

BTW:

I suppose that Bob attempted to explain away his earlier fraud by claiming that Sugar must have created his first counterfeit. And, remembering that Corrine saw Sugar turn bags into britches, that may not have sounded as far-fetched to her as it does to us.

G

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •