The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 9, Website CLUES"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 9, Website CLUES"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-08 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

Thanks to the CBS Website, the misdirection clues:

The Brains Behind Everything

1. At a hard-fought reward challenge, conflict threatens to cause an upset at the last minute.

2. One hot-headed castaway's assertiveness causes a rift in the newly re-formed tribe.

3. The members of one powerful alliance find themselves short one member and scrambling to recover from the loss.

Couple the website teasers with this first Voiceover from the preview promo:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor... (African tribes dancing and singing)

Jeff: Meet the new Fang...

Randy (talking to Matty and demonstrating a challenge): Just set it forward and drop it.

Matty: Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Randy: Right now, just drop it.

Jeff: Same as the old Fang.

Jeff (at challenge): Fang, one big happy tribe, obviously.

Jeff: And at Kota, Kenny is the man of the house.

Kenny (confessional): Right now, I know for a fact that I can win this game

Now I will try and tackle the clues, in sequential order as per the OFG2 Theory...

1. At a hard-fought reward challenge, conflict threatens to cause an upset at the last minute.
This must be after the sling shot challenge where we see a conflict arising between Kenny and Matty. But note the clue says conflict "threatens" an upset at the last minute, so a FANG win?
They get to go to the native celebration?

2. One hot-headed castaway's assertiveness causes a rift in the newly re-formed tribe.
This could be a pivotal clue. We have several hot-headed castaways, namely, Randy, Corrine, Crystal, Susie....we will probably be able to speculate better when the next promos appear. This clue has potential, imo, to lead to the boot story.

3. The members of one powerful alliance find themselves short one member and scrambling to recover from the loss.

Well, one the surface this seems like they are referring to the onion alliance, but are they? This also makes me think that we are indeed going to merge before the TC. I am proposing tht the merge will happen as they arrive for the IC, Jiffy may tell them that the challenge is for individual immunity and after the challenge they will all be going back to the merge site.

So, post IC the onion alliance is now: Randy, Corrine, Charlie, and Bob .

The Original Fang Alliance: Kenny, Crystal, Susie, ??

If Marcus and Sugar are a pair now, the two of them must decide who they are going to align with, we could call them the swing votes? If they align with Randy and company, I think that Kenny would be toast(as per the OFG Theory, when we see him gloating about winning the game now). If they go with the old Fangs, I think Randy would be toast. Will Matty/Sugar go with Randy, or will they go with Kenny/Crystal? I just can not see them going with Kenny/Crystal.

What if they do not merge?

If they don't merge and Kota goes to TC, Bob is toast, a no brainer.

If Fang goes to TC, this will be really interesting. I think that the idol could be played and either Matty/Sugar or Randy will go.

Personally, I think the merge will happen, and likely that Kenny is the boot.........EARLY SPECULATION!!!! Likely to change with more vidcaps!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES Brownroach 11-07-08 1
   RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES Flowerpower 11-07-08 4
 RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES byoffer 11-07-08 2
   RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES Brownroach 11-07-08 3
       RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES byoffer 11-07-08 6
           RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES Brownroach 11-07-08 8
 RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES Flowerpower 11-07-08 5
   RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES Brownroach 11-07-08 9
 RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES kingfish 11-07-08 7
   RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES suzzee 11-08-08 18
 New press release tribephyl 11-08-08 10
   RE: New press release imurgyrl 11-08-08 11
   RE: New press release Flowerpower 11-08-08 12
   RE: New press release Chez 11-08-08 13
       RE: New press release Flowerpower 11-08-08 14
       RE: New press release michel 11-08-08 15
 RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES samboohoo 11-08-08 16
   RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES Outfrontgirl 11-08-08 17
 RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES television 11-08-08 19
 Blog Clues Flowerpower 11-10-08 20
   RE: Blog Clues guardian 11-10-08 21
   RE: Blog Clues Brownroach 11-10-08 22
       RE: Blog Clues CTgirl 11-10-08 23
           RE: Blog Clues Brownroach 11-10-08 25
               RE: Blog Clues Flowerpower 11-10-08 26
           RE: Blog Clues emydi 11-11-08 31
 Scarlett's Spin Scarlett O Hara 11-10-08 24
   RE: Scarlett's Spin martinigirl 11-10-08 27
       RE: Scarlett's Spin guardian 11-11-08 28
       RE: Scarlett's Spin Flowerpower 11-11-08 29
       RE: Scarlett's Spin suzzee 11-11-08 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-08 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

This must be after the sling shot challenge where we see a conflict arising between Kenny and Matty.

FloPo you mean Randy and Matty, yes? I don't see any interaction between Kenny and Matty.

Since Clue 1 is about Fang and I think Clue 3 refers to the Onion 3, I'll guess this is at Kota, where both Crystal and Susie are stubborn and probably get into an argument.

This certainly sounds like the Onion Alliance to me. They will know that Marcus is gone as soon as they arrive at the RC. So does this "scrambling" occur later on, like after there is a merge?

If they don't merge and Kota goes to TC, Bob is toast, a no brainer.

I disagree, I think Susie would be Kota's next boot, especially looking at Clue 2. She is too unpredictable. Whereas Bob is getting the Butch edit, he is completely irrelevant to the proceedings, but he is harmless and does what people tell him. I won't be surprised if he lasts till F4.

In fact my early pick for next week's boot is Susie if there is no merge (possibly even if there is a merge).

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

11-07-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
This must be after the sling shot challenge where we see a conflict arising between Kenny and Matty.

FloPo you mean Randy and Matty, yes? I don't see any interaction between Kenny and Matty.

D'oh! Yes, thank you, BR! I meant the sling shot challenge where RANDY and Matty are having a conflict! Thanks for having my back!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"

I agree this would seem to be about the sling shot challenge. I am guessing that they are shooting to break tiles (or something) of their opponents. Matty/Randy/ etal have a lead, and Randy is suggesting they spoil their last shot rather than risking hitting one of their own tiles.

Threatens is the key word. Does Randy talk Matty into dropping the gold ball? Does Matty shoot anyway but not hit his own tile? Or does Matty shoot and hit his own tile risking the challenge??

With Marcus gone it will be hard to believe that nunuKota can win any challenges.

11-07-08, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
With Marcus gone it will be hard to believe that nunuKota can win any challenges.

Well, they still have Olympic medalist Crystal. Oh wait...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
Let me fix that for you:

Well, they still have Olympic medalist Crystal. dead weight...

11-07-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
And very nicely fixed! LOL.

11-07-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"

Great thoughts, everyone! I think you are wise, BR, for not discounting Susie if nunuKota goes to TC, and EVEN if there is a merge. I think Susie could indeed be in danger.

However, if NunuKota goes to TC by themselves, I just don't want to underestimate the bond that SEG showed us right from the start with Susie and Crystal...But, if Susie starts gunning for Kenny rather than Bob, Crystal would cut her loose pronto...

As for nunuKota ever winning a challenge? Yes, agreed, just can not see it! Poor Bob...

11-07-08, 02:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
Maybe Bob would go first. The problem with people like Bob who have no storyline is that you really can't predict anything about their longevity (other than that in all likelihood they won't win).

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
#1. Yeah, that would seem to be a pretty obvious reference to the Randy/Matty clip.

#2. The real hot head is Randy. Corrine and Susie are loco and her mouths could get them in trouble, but hot headed isn't how I'd describe them. Crystal is more simmering or smoldering than hot headed.

#3. The obvious choice here is the Onion alliance. They lost Marcus, so they really need the merge to happen soon, and even then they will have to scramble.

early guess, If there is a merge, Sugar and Matty will team with old fong, and Bob will go home. If there isn't a merge, Kota3 could go to TC and Bob will go, or Fong3 will go to TC, and Randy (mr hot head) will go home.

Boo! I am the MOLE!I am here to taunt you! Boo!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-08, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
Crystal is more simmering or smoldering than hot headed.

Remember how quick she was to jump Matty at TC over the rice spillage? She went from zero to b*tch when any hint of her being at fault came up. I think she's very defensive and hyper-sensitive regarding her contributions/performance. She's also hungry and thinking she's on top of it all after the Marcus boot. If something happens to lay blame at her feet or she gets a hint of her name coming up at TC look out.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-08, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "New press release"
Thank you, nessa5555 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson" 11-08-08, 01:43 AM (EST)

New press release.

ONE HOT-HEADED CASTAWAY'S ASSERTIVENESS CAUSES A RIFT AS NEW ALLIANCES FORM AND POWER SHIFTS INTO THE HANDS OF A SWING VOTER, ON "SURVIVOR GABON -- EARTH'S LAST EDEN," THURSDAY, NOV. 13
"The Brains Behind Everything" - Conflict abounds when a hard fought reward challenge threatens to cause an upset, and a heated tribal council where dirty laundry is aired, on SURVIVOR: GABON - EARTH'S LAST EDEN, Thursday, Nov. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Just figured it better to keep these things centrally located. If this is policing gone horribly wrong, my sincerest apologies.
BUT...

When added to what we already have...

1. At a hard-fought reward challenge, conflict abounds and threatens to cause an upset at the last minute.

2. One hot-headed castaway's assertiveness causes a rift as new alliances form in the newly re-formed tribe and power shifts into the hands of a swing voter.

4. A heated tribal council where dirty laundry is aired.

Hmmm....
nope. still lost.
Anyone else?

imurgyrl 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imurgyrl Click to send private message to imurgyrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New press release"
#1 - Matty/Randy

#2 - I think this is a nunuFang clue, because there's no swing voter on nunuKota since Susie was the swing vote last week and their tribe is now down to 4. My guess is Charlie is the swing. With Marcus gone, and keeping with the "theme", Charlie will either go with the "good" being Matty/Sugar, or the "bad" Randy/Corrine. Randy is the hot-head.

If the tribes merge Susie will be the swing again. Which would be kinda misleading since she turned on Marcus and alienated herself from the Onions who never really trusted her to begin with. I can't see her contemplating voting with the Onions. But if she does end up waffling between the Onions and Old Fang I can see her being voted out.

#3 Onion alliance. Primarily referring to Randy/Corrine and possibly Bob IF the tribes merge.

#4 If there is no merge, I'm guessing nunuFang goes to tribal. We know a lot about Fang and nuFang because they've lost so many challenges and have been the focus for the most part. I'm guessing the "dirty laundry" and "heated tribal counsel" is referring to Randy and Corrine getting into it. We pretty much already know old Fang, so there wouldn't be much dirty laundry to air so it would lead me to believe that it's info regarding old Kota. I can't see Bob and Susie creating a heated tribal, so it must be Randy and Corinne. I'm also guessing that whatever comes out of the heated tribal causes Charlie to flip, in which case Randy is toast.

If there's a merge, I still see Randy/Corrine airing dirty laundry, but I think it'll be Susie going home.

11-08-08, 09:26 AM (EST)
12. "RE: New press release"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-08 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

Thanks, Tribe, for the additional clue!

The hard fought RC will be the arguing Fang's, Randy and Matty, but their argument only threatens them to lose, they will end up winning because they are competing against Crystal, Kenny, Susie, Bob.

With Jiffy's comments on the blog, and the misdirection clues, I really think, "One hot-headed castaways assertiveness causes a rift as new alliances form in a newly reformed tribe and power shifts into the hands of a swing voter." is now referring to Corrine as the hot-headed castaway. We see her reaction to Marcus' boot, we know that she is a vengeful person, by her own addmission, heads are going to roll. The "newly reformed tribe" is indeed the MERGED tribe. Power will now shift to the swing voters that could either join Randy/Corrine/Charlie, OR, Crystal/Susie/Kenny. Bob will stay with Randy/Corrine/Charlie, and SUGAR/Matty will be the swing voters. Corrine and company will try and enlist the people she was originally gunning for at nunufang, Sugar and Matty.

The heated tribal council will be Corrine flushing out the turn-coat, Susie, as well as perhaps Matty vs. Crystal.

With this scenario, I think the members of one powerful alliance that are left scrambling would be Crystal/Kenny/Susie when they realize that Sugar/Matty may no longer be with them.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New press release"
I could see the "dirty laundry" clue related to Corinne/Suzie once again getting into it at a merged team TC.

I have the idea that Matty/Sugar will swing over with Kenny/Crystal/Suzie. They have to see this sets them up well for the end game.

Why wouldn't Corinne be the person who is targeted ? This choice could be a good way for Kenny and Crystal alliance to ensure Suzie's cooperation.

11-08-08, 10:42 AM (EST)
14. "RE: New press release"
Chez: I agree that the path to end game would be smoother with Matty/Sugar going with the weaklings Crystal/Kenny/Susie, but I feel like Matty/Sugar are playing very emotionally right now and playing moment to moment. I don't think they are strategizing toward end game. I wish they were. If they play emotionally, I think they may choose Randy over Crystal. Matty voted out Crystal at the last TC, and Kenny duped Sugar to vote Ace out. I think Sugar will stay with the old Kotas, feeling braver as she has the hidden II in her pocket. Clearly, Matty could go to old Kotas or Old Fangs. He really is the swing voter in power this episode, imo.

I do think his best move would be to align with Crystal and company, proving his loyalty now, but he could lose the protection of Sugar and her II.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New press release"
Although it could be Corinne going after Susie, I'm thinking that the real "dirty laundry" was in Original Fang. The airing out at TC could very well be Randy and Crystal going at it to settle their early score. Remember the pastry reward!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-08, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-08 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-08-08 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

There could still be no merge. At the reward, Corrine, Charlie & Randy see that Marcus is gone. There was talk last week between Charlie & Corrine about throwing the challenge to save Marcus.

So do we now have no merge and NuFang (specifically Charlie, Corrine and probably Randy) throwing the challenge in an attempt to get rid of Matty or possibly Sugar. I think at this point if NuKota wins, Bob is gone. Charlie, Corrine & Randy need Bob right now.

Could the tension at TC be from Matty because he realizes that they threw the challenge?

ETA: Nevermind.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
I think clue #3 is more likely as simple as it looks.
Marcus gone, tribes merged, only have 4 "old Onion" votes with
Randy/Corinne/Charlie/Bob.

Crystal & Kenny being together
Susie is not a good swing for obvious reasons, yet would the four want her if they definitely lose Sugar and Matty? They'd have to try.

I think one of Sugar and Matty is the swing.
Both made a promise to nuFang to start over after the Ace boot.
Both felt like nuFang loners after the swap.
Sugar may have liked Marcus, but Corinne and Randy she doesn't.

Sugar and Matty may or may not stick together after the merge.
Their alliance was quite brief.
Of course Matty was close to Kenny before the Ace vote.
He and Randy are friends but they have no alliance as of last ep.

It's possible that they need to work Susie and Corinne's hotheadedness is getting in the way of diplomacy.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-08, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 9, Website CLUES"
I think the wording of these clues gives away that it's a merge, unless CBS is just being careless with its wording. Clue 2 says 'a rift in the newly re-formed tribe', implying there is just one tribe.

The third clue confirms this, saying that 'members of one powerful alliance find themselves short one member'... it can't be the onion alliance at nunuFang, since they have 3, and Matty and Sugar aren't a powerful alliance by any means. At nunuKota, there's a 3-1 advantage there, so no one can be one person short. It has to be talking about the four remaining onions (Corinne, Bob, Randy, Charlie) in a merge situation.

Corinne is probably the divisive hothead, after seeing Susie flip and vote out her strongest ally (and biggest shield). I could imagine some dirty laundry aired by those 2 at tribal, with everyone getting a word in edgewise.

Of course, this doesn't help figure out who is going. I'd say Corinne or Susie would be the likely targets... unless Matty takes sides with C/K/S and Sugar swings to the onions, then maybe Matty would be a target. But he'll probably win immunity anyway.

11-10-08, 08:50 AM (EST)
20. "Blog Clues"
Adding these two blog clues from Jiffy, here...

This group of Survivors were certain they knew when we were going to merge and they never backed off from their prediction. They kept saying it at tribal council. They'd gloat about it at challenges. "You always merge on the same day, Probst. It's not hard to predict." I kept my wits about me knowing they were off. Barely off, mind you, but off enough that we knew it was gonna bite them in the #####.

Teaser for next episode...just wait until Corinne gets her first look at the new Kota. Marcus voted out at the last tribal council. She is gonna blow.

The first clue hints at the merger coming this episode. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we do not get ANY IC vidcaps, to keep us guessing. But, this, considered with the Misdirection Clues, tells me that we will indeed get the merge.

The second clue from the blog tells us that the castaway who is going to be aggressive and cause a rift in the newly formed tribe will indeed be Corrine.

With all of the hype over Kenny in the vidcaps, one is lead to believe that while Kenny says, "I know I can win this game right now", we can deduce that now, he most likely WILL NOT win the game and that he is most likely now doomed. The question is, is it this week? It sure could be, but this could be a huge smoke screen. If Kenny were to be doomed this week, it will be because he is booted himself, OR, someone critical to his plan is booted, namely Crystal or Susie.

We know that over the last few weeks we have had lots of comments about how dangerous Susie is....from Randy: She's a loose cannon, she blows with the wind and her vote is dangerous, and with Corrine, "what does she possibly have over me?". When they see that Marcus is gone, imo, it is all over for Susie, and they most likely will indeed promise Matty the moon and stars to line up with them to make it happen. Sugar will go with Matty, imo, at this point.

I can deduce that because Kenny is gloating that he can win it all that he won't. In order for it not to happen something this week will foil his plan, and in order for that to happen, Matty/Sugar must go with Corrine/Randy/Charlie. One of Kenny/Crystal/Susie will be our boot this week, which will then lead to them all being picked off. I think it is most likely Susie this week. She has had her 15 minutes with the peak last week...

guardian 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-10-08, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail guardian Click to send private message to guardian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Blog Clues"
I agree that Sugar will stick with Mattie and there's a good possibility that they will team up with Corinne, Charlie and Randy. As much as I feel that Sugar does not like or trust Randy she will side with them just to give Ken and Crystal a taste of their own medicine. Ken and Crystal duped her into voting out Ace and I don't think she will forgive and forget this soon.

11-10-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Blog Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-08 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

I can deduce that because Kenny is gloating that he can win it all that he won't. In order for it not to happen something this week will foil his plan, and in order for that to happen, Matty/Sugar must go with Corrine/Randy/Charlie.

Why must something happen this week to foil his plan? Why can't Kenny be in control for awhile and get ousted at Final 4 or Final 3? He still will have lost.

My take on the "good and evil" theme is that the old-Fang underdogs (good) will wrest control of the game from the too-confident (bad) Onion Alliance. That's almost always what "good" and "evil" amount to on Survivor so I doubt it's going to be anything different this time. ETA: Although the Onion people may literally call themselves "good" and the Fangs "bad," but it really doesn't matter who is who -- the dynamics will be the same.

Matty said he doesn't trust Randy. And we know that Corinne and Sugar do not get along. So alliances there seem doubtful. Plus last week when Matty said he was worried about having voted against Crystal, she told him to forget about it. So I think Matty/Crystal/Kenny are still cool with each other.

Plus Kenny and Crystal need Matty and Sugar for numbers. So I see no reason why Matty/Sugar/Kenny/Crystal would not get back together at the merge. Susie has no future with the remaining Onions, especially knowing that Randy and Corinne hate her, so she should be willing to stick with them.

If that is how it shakes out it may be looking bad for Charlie this week. (It would seem appropriate for him to follow Marcus out after they were so closely linked early on.) Or maybe Corinne since she apparently makes a big stink about Marcus.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Blog Clues"
I like the way you're thinking BR. With all the vidcaps of Kenny, it just seems too obvious that he's the bootee.

Like FloPo, I have no doubt that Corinne is going to be gunning for Susie. But the question is, does she have enough votes? Matty and Sugar are the swing voters, they would not be totally comfortable in either alliance. They might decide that getting rid of an onion member is more important than going after Susie. Sugar is not a hot head. I think she would be content to wait to target Kenny, and I think she will at some point. How great would it be if Matty and Sugar swing back-and-forth a few times?! It’s a dangerous tactic to take, but there are two of them and they are further protected by the HII. Another alternative is that Crystal and Kenny threaten to out the fact that Sugar has the idol to the onion alliance and get her to vote with them.

And if Charlie or Bob goes this week? I will be totally disgusted with Jeff for spoiling the end game and giving too much away when we knew nothing.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

11-10-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Blog Clues"
Another alternative is that Crystal and Kenny threaten to out the fact that Sugar has the idol to the onion alliance and get her to vote with them.

Excellent point, CTgirl. We did hear Sugar ask Matty not to tell the others that she has the HII. It would become an issue for her again after they all merge.

11-10-08, 07:25 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Blog Clues"
BR and CT Girl, you both raise excellent points. I don't know what Matty and Sugar will do. I hope that Matty/Sugar goes with the old Fangs....it just seems to me all this hoopla with Kenny at the center will mean that Kenny's chances for a win are foiled, most likely by taking out someone critical to his plan.

With Susie, we just don't know what will come out of her mouth to infuriate someone...she is a loose cannon. Who knows she could alienate any number of them. I would love to see Crystal really turn it on in the IC's now that it's individual...would'nt they all be shocked! Traditionally the merge IC is an endurance one, but we had that last week, wonder what it could be this week? What about a very hard puzzle? We don't normally get alot of vidcaps for the IC when it's a puzzle challenge, in and of itself.

I have been so bad at picking the boot, I am keeping all the options open. I personally think one of Kenny, Susie, and Crystal will be on the block, yet I'd be thrilled if it were one of the onions. If it were one of the onions, I think that Randy would be first on the block.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Blog Clues"
In his interview, Marcus says they knew Sugar had an idol. Randy is just prone to say things like that about her being Dave the rocket scientist. Although Sugar and Matty may think that the onions don't "know" she has an idol. That's why I think Sugar picking up that idol last week would have been really smart. They would think she didn't have the other one and then she could use the beach one and then really blindside someone with her Sugar Shack HI

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-10-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Scarlett's Spin"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-08 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

1. At a hard-fought reward challenge, conflict abounds and threatens to cause an upset at the last minute.
Is this "conflict" between Randy and Matty and the proper way of executing the sling shot? Who knows? My guess is that Fang wins and they are off to a Village Visit!

2. One hot-headed castaway's assertiveness causes a rift as new alliances form in the newly re-formed tribe and power shifts into the hands of a swing voter.
This has got to be the Fang tribe where the hot-headed one is Corrine. New alliances are forming between Randy and Matty. Swing voter is Randy?

I think this must be AFTER the merge. The "powerful" alliance they refer to are Kenny ~ Crystal ~ Susie ~ Sugar. Matty is the one who jumps ship over to the Onions. Who will they try to recruit? Bob? Charlie? It doesn't matter at this point -- I think Ken, Crystal and Susie are all about to be picked off.

4. A heated tribal council where dirty laundry is aired.
The dirty laundry is between Corrine and Susie. Up until two weeks ago, Susie had absolutely no story line. Two weeks ago the Kotas had to vote someone out and Corrine wanted Susie. They made the bad choice of voting out Dan. Last week we saw it come to a head -- Randy warned us of how dangerous Susie was -- how she could easily jump ship. He was so concerned about it that he suggested throwing the challenge to save Marcus. Up until last week, Susie had little to no confessionals. Last week she had nine! We see the look on Corrine's face when she sees the nu-Kota without Marcus. There will be a Merge this week and we will see sparks fly between Corrine and Susie. Susie will be the easy boot choice. Remember Sandra from Pearl Islands? Her philosophy was "I'll vote for anyone as long as it's not me." Well that's what will happen this week. It will be too easy to vote Susie out. Yes, she is no threat in the challenges, but she has proven to be very dangerous aligned with the Crystal and the Fangs. Her story has peaked and she is no longer needed for this show. I think she is toast!

Just my two cents.

martinigirl 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-08, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martinigirl Click to send private message to martinigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Scarlett's Spin"
I have been mostly a lurker and not contributed because I usually agree with what someone is saying and did not feel the need to jump in and repeat what you all have said. Very shocking how they have foiled us this year, but it is making me love the season.

I wish that I would have saved all the episodes so I could look back at my new theory, but I think that they tell us the boot story the week prior. So, we have to pick out clues from the previous weeks episode. I was able to view 2 weeks ago and I felt like the clues all said "marcus" after rewatching.

I rewatched last weeks and I am very torn on 2 different theories, with 3 different possible boots. Randy could be one in danger. He was staying with his onion alliance and would vote off Mattie. A lot of time was spent on this for Fang not to go to tribal and there to be a merge. How will this play out this week. Will that make Mattie and Sugar not trust him and for him to be a target? I doubt that he is the boot, but I could not look past it. He is the strongest player on the onion alliance.

But, mostly my theories are on Crystal and Susie. They both had edits that scream "time to go". (Or maybe it is my dislike of them that scream that). Most of us have been thinking that the idol will get flushed out. What if Kenny or Crystal want to flush out the idol? Mattie tells her the plan. You see Mattie in the video with the other 3 and Sugar is not there. Sugar does play it and the remaining votes go to Crystal or Susie.

The hot-headed castaway could be Corinne who is insisting on voting out Susie, while the other Onions want Kenny or Crystal. Or it is about Crystal who wants Mattie or Sugar out and that causes the other to be a swing voter for the other tribe. I just cannot imagine that we watched so much of the Onion alliance form in the first episode to have it fall completely apart now.

I am new to these predictions so I may be way off base. So, please feel free to point out where my assumptions are wrong.

guardian 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-08, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail guardian Click to send private message to guardian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Scarlett's Spin"
I so agree with you martingirl. I believe that this will be the week that the idol will be flushed out. I also believe that Sugar will know what's up and will play it so that the votes will go her way. I think that Matty will go to the onion alliance and say that he will make a 2 for one deal. Realizing that the onion tribe needs their support. I really don't think that Sugar will want to join forces with Kenny and Crystal after they duped her into voting out Ace. Her way of righting the wrong will be to send Kenny or Crystal packing. This will also put her into a strong alliance that will take her further. So Susie first, because Corinne wants revenge, then Crystal or Kenny next. Makes so difference to Sugar, so long as they pay.

11-11-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Scarlett's Spin"
Hi Martini Girl! You definately have a great theory there, and one that has been known and appreciated for years. Corvis, who likes to frequent our boards, did a confessional analysis at his own blog for years. He could often isolate and predict the boot by noting the number and content of their confessionals each episode. He noted that indeed there was a spike in the number of them in their preboot episode. I will try and get him to explain it better in here for you!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Scarlett's Spin"
Hi martinigirl & gardian welcome to the boards. Martinigirl, you can go to CBS.com & watch full episodes. Just go to survivor & videos and you should find them all.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •