The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What girls on this season do you like?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What girls on this season do you like?"
Me personally, I like Tara and Suzy, and Jenny S. even though she is really not a " Bachelorette". She was so geniune not wanting to take off her wedding ring in the first episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mandy J, Suzy, & Tara RealityAddict 04-19-04 1
 RE: What girls on this season do yo... kelli_blue 04-19-04 2
   TRISH!!! RyrieRae 04-20-04 3
       RE: TRISH!!! TDeniseS 04-20-04 4
 RE: What girls on this season do yo... djandy 04-21-04 5
   RE: What girls on this season do yo... calamityc 04-22-04 6
       RE: What girls on this season do yo... leogirl_21 04-22-04 7
 RE: What girls on this season do yo... smiley 04-23-04 8
   RE: What girls on this season do yo... RealityAddict 04-23-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-19-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Mandy J, Suzy, & Tara"
I really like MANDY J and I think she and Jesse make a nice looking couple...and I think SUZY is cute and has a good personality...TARA seems sweet, but I don't know if she's bold enough to step out there and grab Jesse's attention.

I'm not too crazy about Karen, Julie or Jessica B. And, like most posters on this board, I do not like Trish.

We'll see what happens this week...

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What girls on this season do you like?"
Right now I like Mandy J the best. It's always hard (for me) to gauge their personalities when there are SO many girls. It should be easier (again, for me) now that there are only 10 to get to know them better.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "TRISH!!!"
I actually like Trish. I know she's not right for Jesse, but I appreciate her honesty about who she is and what she wants. Granted she could be "tamed" a bit, but a confident woman is always attractive. Of course, I myself do not want kids, so hearing her say that was like music to my ears.

Just because she may not be right for Jesse, doesn't make her evil... there is somebody out there for her!

And the whole "gold-digging, money grubbing whore" comment... I'm skeptical that that was shown to us in the right context. It was edited in so choppy and quick, that she could have easily said something like "(some people think) I'm a god-digging, money grubbing whore (but I'm really not.)" You get my point.

Apparently a few girls on the show don't like her (probably because she's confident and they are threatened) so the produces decided to edit her as a witch with a capital "B" just to get the LeeAnn effect.

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TRISH!!!"
I thought the show started next week?????

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-21-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What girls on this season do you like?"
Jenny S. - a great friend to give up her life for 6 weeks for Jesse, Suzie, Tara, and Kristi and Mandy C. (even though they were eliminated).

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What girls on this season do you like?"
I had to wait until I could distinguish all the long haired blondes from each other to even think about this question. The editing seems to be setting up Tara as the Good Girl (didn't even want a kiss) and Trish as Way Bad. Are they setting us up for that final 2?
I still don't feel like I know a thing about Karen. She doesn't seem to have had any attention at all, yet she is still a pick.
I was shocked that Julie wasn't the fingernail girl, but Rah Rah and Insecurity are both gone now. I wish Jesse had picked a wider range of types, but since he didn't, I guess Mandy would be my favorite of the ones left.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What girls on this season do you like?"
I really like Mandy Jaye and Tara.
Karen and Jessica B are okay.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-23-04, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What girls on this season do you like?"
Mandy Jaye is my front runner this season. Apart from being beautiful she is probably the most mature of the girls that are left. My only concern is that she could probably do alot better than Jesse

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What girls on this season do you like?"
I'm with you smiley on thinking that Mandy J could maybe do better than Jesse. I think he's a good guy, but some of his comments alude to a pretty wild past...not that Mandy J would be opposed to that, but...she does seem pretty level headed. WHO KNOWS?!?!? I wish we knew more about everyone involved. Then again, if we knew much more we probably wouldn't even want to watch the show!

I also liked the fact that Mandy J's body looked normal! She has a nice figure and you can tell she takes care of herself, BUT she didn't look starved or plastic!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •