The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-08, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
{I wish to announce that as per EPMB's dietary recommendations, I have been taking three heaping helpings of GC per episode. I would also like to announce that I'm having my stomach pumped tomorrow. And in case anyone's curious: he tastes exactly like Dreamz. (For those of you who neglected that extended dinner, the taste is no sweat laced with methane.)}

{So we're doing a tribe switch already? Can we just go for the record next season? Have everyone introduce themselves, pick sides, chat for five minutes about where camp's going to be and who's taking the blame for it, then redistribute buffs on the spot?}

{I think the idea is to see how long it takes to develop 'tribe loyalty' as a dominant illusion in your game.}

{Question solved, then. The first part of the equation is Randy, and the answer is 'Never'.}

{They're ranking each other, aren't they? Wonder how many takes they needed before he stopped putting everyone in a tie for dead last.}

{Can we safely assume that if Ace winds up away from Sugar, he'll sell himself to the new group by telling them she has the idol?}

{Can we safely assume the sun came up in the east this morning?}

{Gillian just posted to her blog: she knew Sugar had the idol the whole time, and she's the one who told Ace! Must have had five spare minutes available after she finished building that aqueduct.}

{Just one idol this year, right?}

{As far as we know, but a second one would make for a potentially nasty twist. And as long as there's no 'Sorry: Idol Taken' sign hung on the tree, people might look.}

{I think the only thing this group is hunting for would be a couch.}

{We. Don't. Talk. About. The. Couch.}

{They could push the church/Eden theme a little further if they tried, at least when it comes to the idol. Forget about temptation: how about sacrifice? A little mortification of the flesh? Lie down in this mosquito pool to get a clue, walk into the beehive if you want the next one, and in order to get the idol itself? It's right in the mouth of the crocodile. Who has a toothache. Good luck -- to the croc.}

{I have a RP part left for you if you want it. It's a jaguar skin. Consider it a hint.}

{Three quick questions. Do you think they know each other's names yet? Does Jeff know who they are? And at this point, do you care enough about anyone that you want to know?}

{Not a chance.}

{Yes, but only with the help of the retinal implant.}

{Honestly? I don't even know who you people are. And I'm okay with that!}

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Live post-episode discussion -- Estee 10-09-08 1
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... HistoryDetective 10-09-08 2
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Estee 10-09-08 3
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Loree 10-09-08 4
       RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Estee 10-09-08 5
           RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... mysticwolf 10-09-08 6
           RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... michel 10-09-08 34
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... HistoryDetective 10-09-08 7
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... HistoryDetective 10-09-08 8
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Estee 10-09-08 10
 And now we know why we get a comfor... vince3 10-09-08 9
 Ken: Babe Repeller vince3 10-09-08 11
 Keys to the Acedom, cheap! Estee 10-09-08 12
   RE: Keys to the Acedom, cheap! vince3 10-09-08 13
       RE: Keys to the Acedom, cheap! Estee 10-09-08 20
           RE: Keys to the Acedom, cheap! vince3 10-09-08 33
 Wow HistoryDetective 10-09-08 14
   RE: Wow Snidget 10-09-08 16
   RE: Wow vince3 10-09-08 17
   RE: Wow Estee 10-09-08 21
 NuFong Snidget 10-09-08 15
   RE: NuFong Loree 10-09-08 19
 So what have we learned? Estee 10-09-08 18
   RE: So what have we learned? vince3 10-09-08 22
   RE: So what have we learned? dabo 10-09-08 41
 Now presenting in the center ring: Estee 10-09-08 23
   RE: Now presenting in the center ri... vince3 10-09-08 26
       RE: Now presenting in the center ri... Estee 10-09-08 28
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... mysticwolf 10-09-08 24
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... michel 10-09-08 38
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Estee 10-09-08 25
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Loree 10-09-08 27
   And next week: Estee 10-09-08 29
       RE: And next week: Snidget 10-09-08 31
           RE: And next week: michel 10-09-08 35
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Breezy 10-09-08 30
       RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Brownroach 10-10-08 42
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... vince3 10-09-08 32
       RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... michel 10-09-08 37
       RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Bebo 10-10-08 43
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... vince3 10-09-08 36
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Co... Loree 10-09-08 40
 First thoughts on the Twist: michel 10-09-08 39
   RE: First thoughts on the Twist: samboohoo 10-13-08 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-09-08, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Live post-episode discussion --"
-- will begin immediately following the closing credits at http://www.myinfochat.com/ , using the Recreation & Sports room. (We've given up on the Government room until the Republicans and Democrats do a tribal switch.)

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Any chance Ace is going home tonight so we don't have to listen to the fake accent any more?

10-09-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Not much. He just openly targeted Kelly in the pre-credits segment (with her returning the favor), and he's too potentially vital in the tribal stage to leave early -- unless someone renames him Hunter.

The credits are getting weird. The announced contestant count is currently 15, and anyone voted off has all their footage removed. Wiped from the face of the planet.

So much for the DAW factor.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was thinking the same thing about Ace's accent. He reminds me of that fool on Pirate Master that talked in the phony accent all the time.

10-09-08, 06:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Azmyth.

I'm so sorry I knew that.

I think Ace is truly British, but his time in the States has corrupted his accent.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought Jeff mentioned in one of the interviews that Ace was Australian.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was thinking of calling him Acemyth but thought it would not be understood.

10-09-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Randy: "I really don't think anything."

Yeah, we figured that out a couple of episodes ago.

10-09-08, 06:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yay! All three of the hotties are on the same tribe now!

10-09-08, 06:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Arguably the only positive thing that switch accomplished. Beyond the mandatory destruction of hopes, dreams, and alliances, that segment seemed to exist to fill episode time. All we really learned is that GC's too doomed to be doomed, and I-hate-everyone Randy just wants to be vuved.

Poor Mattie. Ten days to get an alliance together, and it held up for about twenty minutes.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "And now we know why we get a comfort choice"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-08 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Sugar, who already has the HII (hopefully on her person....) is going back to Exile and will remain there until the next Tribal Council, where she will join the tribe there to even them out.........

She's gonna be there for a few days........

10-09-08, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ken: Babe Repeller"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-08 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

This might be a clue into his personal life.......

Everytime he talks to a woman in this game, especially alliance talk, they end up getting chopped............. remember he talked up Michelle in the first episode, part one, and she was the first one gone...........

10-09-08, 06:49 PM (EST)
12. "Keys to the Acedom, cheap!"
Kelly sells out her tribe remnant for the price of a few kind words. But don't worry about Ace: he knows how to find ginger! (And insert the raw product into something's rear. Great party trick if you've got a couple of oxen about.) Ken's just happy to have someone to stare mindlessly at.

Sugar takes Comfort, as expected -- and we're still not sure just what that key unlocks. She has a towel, hammock, some fruit, and a rudimentary shelter. The stakes may continue to increase, but it would be nice to know what they're moving up from.

10-09-08, 06:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Keys to the Acedom, cheap!"
The key unlocked the padlock that was kept the Exilee from entering in the shelter otherwise...........

10-09-08, 07:00 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Keys to the Acedom, cheap!"
I meant we still don't know the full stakes available when someone chooses Comfort. The time the camera spent roving over the supplies was very short: there's more there than what Sugar described and was seen using, but we didn't get a good look at it.

10-09-08, 07:27 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Keys to the Acedom, cheap!"
From the opening shot, I see a chair, table and bench, fruit, pillow, hammock, blanket, lantern, and firewood in bundles....... Also a baket of tools, and a knife for cutting fruit.......

10-09-08, 06:53 PM (EST)
14. "Wow"
Randy is not completely useless. Who would have guessed...?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Wow"
Who knew the one skill he'd have might actually be useful for something?

10-09-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Wow"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-08 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

Randy can play water polo lacrosse.

Who knew?

Hat trick for the hater of everybody!

10-09-08, 07:00 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Wow"
He's just use-impaired.

10-09-08, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "NuFong"
same as the old Fong?

10-09-08, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: NuFong"
Jeff seemed to really enjoy saying how useless Ken was.

10-09-08, 06:58 PM (EST)
18. "So what have we learned?"
That Ace is the power thinker -- and no one around him has the brains to imitate what he comes up with. Abandoning the paddle for doggie power was a great idea, and it gained him some real speed. As soon as Jeff didn't rule against it, every slow mover in the water should have been playing the same card. But they just kept flailing with the paddles -- and for the most part, went nowhere. Much like this challenge.

How did Randy keep sneaking into that position, anyway?

10-09-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: So what have we learned?"
Just like at camp, everyone ignored him?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: So what have we learned?"
Leaving the goal unattended, Ace misses his Sugar.

Someone hadda say it!

10-09-08, 07:04 PM (EST)
23. "Now presenting in the center ring:"
The World's Most Obvious Boot!

Pregnant women and small children may want to leave the arena at this time.

10-09-08, 07:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Now presenting in the center ring:"
or not.

Jackie gone, at least 4-3, probably 5-2

10-09-08, 07:18 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Now presenting in the center ring:"
I blame Ken's hormones.

And after she shoots him down (and blows the next challenge), so will Ken.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wonder who did what to tick off the elephant. That stance was one of nervous anger.

10-09-08, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think I know what ticked of that elephant: GC found its baby and thought it would be a good idea to take a ride on its back. Fang will have GC pancakes for breakfast next week.

10-09-08, 07:11 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
As Kelly vocally targets the people who might have given two seconds of thought to keeping her.

Oops.

10-09-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Fang boots the person that worked harder in the challenge than Chrystal, GC and Ken. No wonder they keep losing. They are not thinking clearly at all. Mattie is stuck with the idiots.

10-09-08, 07:19 PM (EST)
29. "And next week:"
GC goes AWOL before a challenge.

Maybe he'll overdose on something.

Oh, and an elephant shows up. Maybe it'll eat GC. His brain is mostly vegetable matter.

10-09-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
31. "RE: And next week:"
Do you think the camera crew would intervene or just film as something kills and eats GC?

10-09-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
35. "RE: And next week:"
>Do you think the camera crew
>would intervene or just film
>as something kills and eats
>GC?

You're asking Estee?!!! She already aswered that somewhere before.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Did Mattie vote Jackie too? If he did, he's an idiot too.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yes, he did.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

10-09-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This is what I think went through the minds of the still-Fangs: If Sugar got the HII (and she's now had 2 shots at it.....), she'd be much more likely to pass it to Ace and Jackie than Kelly.......

They're trying to minimize the "pass the idol" opportunities..........

10-09-08, 07:38 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This is what I think went through the minds of the still-Fangs: Air, a lot of hot air went in one ear and left out the other.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This would be a terrific boot if Fang uses this as an opportunity to flush out the II.

Kelly and the Original Fangs split their votes 3-2 Sugar/Ace. The original Fangs tell Ace and Sugar that they think it's time for Kelly to go, and a great way to "build trust" is to vote for Kelly again.

If Sugar plays the II, then Kelly and Ace compete to see who stays and who goes - Original Fang stays intact, idol's been played.

If Sugar doesn't play the II, or plays it for Ace, then she's gone, and so it the II.

Original Fang still has a 4-2 advantage over original Kota. The only risk for Fang is that Ace and Sugar break the trust and vote for a Kota - probably Crystal or GC - instead, and they lose the tiebreaker challenge.

10-09-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Officially it went 5-2.

Ace and Jackie for Kelly

Still-Fangs and Kelly for Jackie

10-09-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kelly screwed Jacquie when she told the origFangs that Jacquie and Ace were close. Ace is much closer to Sugar than Jacquie. I think Ace looked much too happy about their challenge loss. He wanted Sugar to come back to his tribe not Kota. He knew he would be safe from the vote. He would rather lose Kelly. But I don't think losing Jacquie bothered him that much. He still has Sugar and she has the HI.

10-09-08, 07:54 PM (EST)
39. "First thoughts on the Twist:"
I liked how it shook up the game but sending Sugar to exile was a mistake: Kota was up 8-7 before the switch, they won a challenge yet, as it stands, OldKota is now tied 7-7 with OldFang. Worse is that if Kota wins again next week, (and what are the odds? 10-1 in favor of Kota?) then OldKota would be down 6-7. Does Survivor WANT people to throw challenges?
Sugar should have gone to Kota instead of EI.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-08, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: First thoughts on the Twist:"
I actually wondered if NuFong did throw the challenge. They were still going to get a player, namely Sugar. Ace certainly has to be happy about that.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •