The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
{You are going to keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until midnight Eastern time, because I need the extra hours to think of a punishment strong enough to hit a certain someone with. And when I come up with something, she'll be the first to know. Not to mention the first entry for a whole new Guinness category: 'Deaths That Confused Grissom.' If only it wasn't so hard to import mega-termites...}

{I still don't see why you think it was the High Sin Of Sins. I used one word at one bad moment. Everything that came after was a coincidence.}

{You invoked Thailand. Before the start of a season. A fresh, innocent virgin season that didn't deserve that kind of deflowering!}

{So you're telling me that because I used That Word, it echoed back in time and forced EPMB to make the eldest choose up tribes. Wow. If I'd just used all caps, I might have gotten up enough volume to reach back to Yanini and make Desmond initial chief.}

{NO! MORE! ALL! MALE! TRIBES! (There, that should get forward all the way to #20.)}

{It's not as if they haven't repeated gimmicks before this, y'know. Choosing by the seniors was bound to come back around eventually -- and all they really did was start the chain. Chain. Ch-ch-chain -- chain of fools...}

(*sigh* Yeah, that really was one of the worst all-time assemblies, wasn't it? We've seen better groupings through random draw, producer manipulation, and belly flops. This was a pass-off starting from 'who can I talk to' heading towards 'who can I sleep with?' and generally stopping right there.}

{Good news for Crystal: tonight's first challenge will take place over a completely flat surface! (You have no idea how hard it was to book the top of Randy's head.)}

{What say the spoilers?}

{Apparently they've found a cure for the human Paloma virus. The first and only injection is scheduled for sometime this evening.}

{If that's true, it does mean we're not looking at Ravulong -- that's worth something, right?}

{There's a lot of things we're not looking at. 'A decent player pool' is first on the list.}

{Just like -- drum roll, please --}

{*covers eyes*}

{-- Thailand!}

{Okay. As long as she's the one who's going to die -- remember Ted and Ghandia? The harassment incident?}

{Generally around three in the morning, yes. Knowing full well I'm going to regret this: why?}

{How close do you think Charlie sleeps to Marcus?}

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Co... michel 10-02-08 1
   RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Co... Estee 10-02-08 2
       RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Co... michel 10-02-08 3
 Pre-credits. Estee 10-02-08 4
   RE: Pre-credits. vince3 10-02-08 5
       RE: Pre-credits. Snidget 10-02-08 6
           RE: Pre-credits. Loree 10-03-08 27
 Reward Estee 10-02-08 7
   RE: Reward suzzee 10-02-08 10
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Co... suzzee 10-02-08 8
 Reward Challenge vince3 10-02-08 9
 Exile vince3 10-02-08 11
   RE: Exile Snidget 10-02-08 12
       RE: Exile Estee 10-02-08 16
           RE: Exile vince3 10-02-08 20
   RE: Exile vince3 10-02-08 14
 ExI Estee 10-02-08 13
 Immunity. Estee 10-02-08 15
   RE: Immunity. vince3 10-02-08 17
   RE: Immunity. Ahtumbreez 10-02-08 19
 And speaking of editing. Estee 10-02-08 18
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Co... PepeLePew13 10-02-08 21
 Corinne, class act. Estee 10-02-08 22
 As predicted. Estee 10-02-08 23
   RE: As predicted. Ahtumbreez 10-02-08 25
   RE: As predicted. emydi 10-03-08 28
 RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Co... vince3 10-02-08 24
 Bar? vince3 10-02-08 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
{Okay... remember Ted and Ghandia? The harassment incident?}

{How close do you think Charlie sleeps to Marcus?}

{LOl! I think Jacquie is also cuddling Marcus so much that Charlie could be having straight sex without realizing it! Imagine Charlie, next day, telling Jacquie: "I'm not even attracted to you. I am 150% to 200% gay!"

10-02-08, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
{Charlie: one mind thinking as 0.25 mind.}

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
{0.25 mind... Is that like the little head? Then, I think he could be working overtime}

10-02-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
4. "Pre-credits."
Moderately long recap with just a little too much emphasis on Thong's losing status and possible 'worst tribe ever' position. We're being set up.

More whining by Randy about how stupid everyone around him is. Let's see... who did he pick again?

Imagine if Corinne and Randy had a child. The thing would come out of the womb and immediately kill its parents for having been dumb enough to breed.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pre-credits."
Randy complains that Fang has used up half of their rice and it's only Day 7........ aparently eating 3 meals a day, especially on non-competition days, is not a good idea........

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pre-credits."
Let's see GC wants to eat three meals a day and gives up in the middle of challenges.

Why did he agree to be on the show?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Pre-credits."
GC seems like the most useless person on their tribe.

10-02-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
7. "Reward"
Day 7? What happened to Day 6? It was Night 5 when we left...

GC doesn't give his all around camp, GC doesn't give his all at challenges -- what is he trying to do, look like less of an individual threat? Randy's got him pegged as a problem, but Randy also has everyone pegged as an idiot...

Kotex lost that challenge in two places: the sit-out (stronger women out, as Ace wanted -- saving them for Immunity) and using Paloma as their second-stage polehanger. There had to be another choice left. Any other choice...

Bob is sort of skinny-ripped, isn't he?

And yes, the Rewards are that predictable. Wonder what happens when Kotex runs out of rice?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reward"
Wonder what happens when Kotex runs out of rice?

They'll throw a Donner Party

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
First shots GC whining at Randy, while Randy lays on the blankets they're going to win in a little bit.

Ace during the challenge, Paloma, you go next.

Nighty night everyone show's over.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

10-02-08, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Reward Challenge"
Standard Reward #3: Comfort. (Mats, Blankets, Pillows, Hammock, but strangely enough? No Tarp)

Teams were evened out by gender. So Kota had to sit out 3 women, and Fang sat out Ken. That way the teams were 4 men, 3 women.

Two people try to peel the third person off of a pole and drag them accross the field (uphill) and have that person's body break the plane of the opposite side......

Round 1 went to Kota, because Ace clung onto the pole like nothing sacred.

Round 2 went to Fang, because Crystal peeled Paloma off of the pole and dragged her like the proverbial ragdoll.

Round 3 saw Crystal drag Ace like he owed her money.

Sugar got sent to Exile land.....

10-02-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
11. "Exile"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-08 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Sugar also chooses the Clue option...... and the clue is so bloody straightforward, that she gets the same one......

She, however, decides to go around the lake. After a mis-adventure in the jungle area.... she finds clue 2 in the crater..... which take her to a tree behind her at the crater..... clue 3 takes her to a burnt log, and clue 4 is underneath......

Clue 4 involves wading nearby......and Sugar has found the HII! HOLY HECK!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Exile"
Well if the clues had only been written in legalese rather than plain freaking English the Lawyer would have found it.

I mean after lawyering long enough the translator back to English gets broken.

I'm happy Sugar found it, I didn't think I would be, but watching her work for it, I'm glad she has it.

10-02-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Exile"
She probably took a major jump up most Love Lists with that effort -- we 'know' her a lot better than we did before, and we can also start to see her as at least a midgame player.

10-02-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Exile"
Provided the anti-Ace alliance doesn't decide to get rid of her tonight, and she doesn't bring the HII, under Ace's advisement.......

14. "RE: Exile"
.....and those that dropped Sugar in both the Office Pool and LOD, namely the host in the opposite game........ are hitting their heads repeatedly........

13. "ExI"
Ace basically tells us he set Paloma up to lose in order to solidify her position as first boot (assuming the others don't get rid of him for a boneheaded-looking pick), and we then spend a lot of time with Sugar as she goes through her idol hunt. (The producers, having seen Dan do his Hamlet routine, helpfully provide a very rough map of the initial starting area -- but it's only good for a portion of the first clue.) Sugar gets through all four stages with a little help from a supervising statue and memories of her recently-lost father, then becomes the first to claim the idol. Sugar finds it amusing that she could get it and Dan couldn't. Sugar doesn't know Dan very well.

Now -- how many idols are we going to have? At some point, we have to get a second or a reset, otherwise there's no chance for the choice mistake Jeff mentioned preseason. Sugar has it now, but she's not going to have it forever.

10-02-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
15. "Immunity."
Weird to be thinking editing style in the middle of a challenge, but I think this segment was really all about Corinne and Bob. Corinne presented her alliance to Bob and tried to lure him in, thinking that all he needs to know is that it's majority, he'll never work the numbers and figure out that fifth in a five-person group is fifth place --

-- and then we got the challenge, where Corinne couldn't even complete a slide down the chute under her own initial power: she had to pull herself over the edge at the last minute. And Bob, standing by on the puzzle section, couldn't work the numbers: the editing made a point of showing him saying 'It's basic math' -- math he failed to work out in time.

Interesting...

10-02-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Immunity."
And Ace is informed by Sugar that she has the HII and Ace tells her to *not* bring it tonight, but bring it other times....... (that's not a good sign for Sugar.......)

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Immunity."
I freaking loved that challenge, and was happy that Ken did well.

10-02-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
18. "And speaking of editing."
We knew Kotex was losing that one just because we'd spent too much time with them. Sheesh.

Emphasis on Crystal being encouraged to run, and a shot of Sugar's semi-decent acting skills. Now, if she just keeps the idol to herself or makes sure anyone she shares the knowledge with is completely trustworthy -- too late.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Good to see that Bobby from the Mole has put on a couple extra pounds in time to appear on Survivor. He doesn't even need to be dragged around with a wheelbarrow!

I'm not sure why they insist on calling him "Charlie" on this show, though...

10-02-08, 08:49 PM (EST)
22. "Corinne, class act."
And to the pantheon of reality show expressions, we add Corinne's 'Someone's father recently died? Let me know if I get any of his stuff' total disinterest gaze to the right.

Yes, people have played the dead relative card before -- as always, thanks, Jon -- but -- yeesh.

10-02-08, 08:54 PM (EST)
23. "As predicted."
Paloma out (no idol used -- or brought), and it looks as if Corinne doesn't have as much current control as she thinks she does. For the moment, the group thinks it's too early to eat the strong and while Ace got the minority cluster, he's still very much here.

Does Corinne suffer defeat quietly? Stay tuned.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: As predicted."
And as Paloma says goodbye she says "if Ace wins I'll probably never watch Survivor again". I can already hear Jeff asking at the reunion show "Paloma so are you going to watch Survivor ever again?"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: As predicted."
If you looked at Marcus and Ace after ther vote, you can tell they have "an understanding": don't go after the strong until closer to the merge....they are the two leaders of Kotex...I can't remember what that means under the book theory we need KT and Rosie. Marcus controlled this vote with the one brain alliance of 4, not Corrine...Colby/Jerry v 2.0..but Marcus doesn't have a Tina..he has a Charlie and he ain't as bright as Tina

10-02-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor #17 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-08 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

Next time: They have to rank their tribemates from best to worst........ and by the sounds of things, this will spin the buffs around, which puts GC in sorrow mode, especially since Fang splinters, again........

10-02-08, 09:00 PM (EST)
26. "Bar?"
myinforchat.com

We may want to use the Sports-Recreation room tonight, since the talking heads may caust the Govt. room to be potentially active....... up to you guys......

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •