The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3 SOTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3 SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-08 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

Survivor 17: Gabon State of the Spoiling

First, if you are new to these boards and decide to delurk, please take a look at our Community Guidelines.
You will find them very helpful in navigating your way around SurvivorBlows.

Last week Fang got obliterated by Kota in the first three challenges. Kota celebrated, got cocky and said they'd never lose:

Marcus, Charlie, Jacque and Corinne formed the “Onion Alliance,” and everyone on Fang irritated each other.

Michelle and Gillian got voted out:

This week we find out if Fang is Ulong version 2.0 or if they can mount a comeback!

If you missed last week’s episode, the East Coast Spoiler Update thread is here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 3: “She Obviously is Post-Op!”

Suzzee brought us the information on the episode title. It seems the title is referring to Crystal and her strength during a challenge. We see her kicking some butt during the promos for the show, and maybe it’s one of the skinny Kota girls who makes that snarky remark.

Web clues from CBS include:

Tension boils over as food runs dangerously low after some Castaways over-indulge in three meals a day.

I originally thought that this indicates Fang with their newly acquired flint and ability to make rice. They haven’t eaten in three days. But others pointed out that Marcus was shown serving a huge mound of rice during the first episode. If it is Kota, then we shall see that not all is well in their paradise, and to contradict Jacque’s words, “I don’t envision us losing ever,” they are not invincible! It could be hinting that Fang makes a comeback!

One Castaway is tossed around like a rag doll during a Reward Challenge. Will her performance cause her tribe to toss this rag doll right out of Gabon?

We see from the vidcaps below that this refers to Paloma, and her performance (or lack of) will highlight her weakness to the tribe making her at risk if Kota goes to Tribal Council.

One Castaway sets out to prove her strength on Exile Island. Will emotions caused by the recent death of a loved one prove to be an inspiration or a hindrance to her success?

We know that this is Sugar. She lost her father shortly before traveling to Gabon. Jeff also warns in his blog (brought to us by Suzzee) that Sugar needs a Kleenex this episode! (Jiffy's blog entries include tips on the characters and a video sneak peak of the tribal council area and a goofy mock voting out of EW’s Dalton Ross. Ya know, Jeff, even worse than signing your blog “JPiddy,” is your pronunciation of Gabon – it’s Gab-on, not Gab-bone!)

The Reward Challenge

From the web clue we know this is the reward challenge. The challenge involves pulling contestants off their tribe's polls and dragging them to goal. Hmmm? How many times have we seen this challenge before? Notice Paloma being tossed around pretty easily by Randy and Crystal. FlowerPower brought us all the vidcaps:

Since we know that Sugar is exiled, we know that Fang wins reward. These pictures show that they win blankets, a hammock and a pillow.

Interestingly, Kota sits out three people. Does this mean that Fang also sits out someone, possibly Ken, so that the teams are balanced between men and women?

The Immunity Challenge

The promo vidcaps show us that the immunity challenge is some sort of slip and slide game where the survivors slide into the water and then swim and gather puzzle pieces.

We don’t know who wins immunity, but I am going to venture that Fang does indeed make a comeback. The promos include recycled war paint photos of Crystal, Dan and Randy, and they are the heroes of the reward challenge:

Yes They Do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kota is faced with Tribal Council, they decide to vote out one of their weak: Paloma.

Paloma was featured in a web clue, she was featured in the CBS press release photo (OFG Theory), and VerucaSalt mentioned in The Players, The Game and The Editing thread that Paloma has been at odds with Ace twice already and since his characterization is being shown with some underlying story, she will probably get the short end of the stick.

Here is the CBS press photo which sums up the episode nicely: Crystal and Randy squash Kota and throw the ragdoll away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other interesting reading includes Estee’s thread on the Post-ouster Interviews and speculation on who made The Winning Quote started by Scarlett O Hara. Brownroach brought us the ”Insider” transcripts, and dolphingirl started a discussion on the reward and immunity challenges.

And lastly, don’t forget to vote for the Survivor you think will get the boot this week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Summarize:
Reward Challenge: Fang
Exiled: Sugar
Immunity Challenge: Fang
Bootee: Paloma

The Tribe has Spoken:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Survivor Phoenix and Survivor Fever for their photos, Survivorr Sucks for the gifs and to FlowerPower and Suzee for posting their spoiler info and to all the peeps for their insight this week! And special thanks to Scarlett for her photochop skills.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

ETF the links - the bane of my existence!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS byoffer 09-30-08 1
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS emydi 10-01-08 2
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS Brownroach 10-01-08 3
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS Scarlett O Hara 10-01-08 4
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS kingfish 10-01-08 5
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS Round Robin 10-01-08 6
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS michel 10-01-08 7
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS MJewel 10-01-08 8
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS Flowerpower 10-02-08 9
   RE: Episode 3 SOTS CTgirl 10-02-08 10
       RE: Episode 3 SOTS Flowerpower 10-02-08 12
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS kary1371 10-02-08 11
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS suzzee 10-02-08 13
 RE: Episode 3 SOTS whoami 10-02-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-08, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Very nice, CTGirl!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
thanks CT great SOTS and scar that raggedy Paloma is great!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Great SOTS, CTgirl!

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-08, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Awesome job, CTgirl! You summed it all up simply and neatly this week! Thank you!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
CTgirl Rocks.

Excellent. The clips were fun, although Michelle almost hypnotized me.

I think this pic should be a "Caption This". Except that there are those who would not be able to resist the lewd and the lascivious...and the obvious 'Reward Challenge' angle.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-01-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
All the info I need to decide my vote! Great stuff!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Superb job CTgirl. I loved all the info that you put together.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-01-08, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Great job on the SOTS!

(Thanks to Tribe for the great siggie!)

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-08 AT 08:50 AM (EST)

Great job, as always, CTGirl! I am grateful to you for filling in the blanks for me with a busy week! I think you have nailed it. Although with no siting of the II this week, I'm wondering if the RC is the slide, while the IC may be where Paloma is the rag doll...guess it doesn't really matter this week though with a Fang sweep!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Other people have wondered the same thing, but the web clues say that Paloma gets tossed around like a rag doll in the reward challenge.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
You are absolutely correct, CTGirl! Thanks for straightening me out....like I said, it's been a busy week! Way to pay attention!

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Great SOTS!

Thanks CTgirl!

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
You rock CTGirl. SOTS that well done will make CBS worry peeps won't have to tune in to the show. Let's see if this helps me get better game scores.........

A Tribal Sig

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-08, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 3 SOTS"
Great SOTS CTGIRL. Thanks.

~Agman

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •