The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Winning Quote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Winning Quote"
After last night, I am confident that Ace is our winner and indeed, had the winning quote. Here it is in its entirety:

"I am the full package. I'm not just a physical competitor, I'm a mental competitor. I have no fear of being the soul survivor. I have no fear of standing in front of Jeff and expecting my check for a million dollars."

In my opinion, no one else came close to the million dollar quote last night.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Winning Quote vince3 09-26-08 1
   RE: The Winning Quote byoffer 09-26-08 2
 RE: The Winning Quote Estee 09-26-08 3
 agreed cqvenus 09-26-08 4
 RE: The Winning Quote Brownroach 09-26-08 5
   RE: The Winning Quote Estee 09-26-08 6
       RE: The Winning Quote Brownroach 09-26-08 7
           RE: The Winning Quote emydi 09-26-08 8
               RE: The Winning Quote Brownroach 09-26-08 9
                   RE: The Winning Quote Flowerpower 09-26-08 10
                       RE: The Winning Quote Brownroach 09-26-08 11
                           RE: The Winning Quote CTgirl 09-26-08 13
   RE: The Winning Quote citywitch 09-26-08 12
 RE: The Winning Quote kingfish 09-26-08 14
 RE: The Winning Quote Scarlett O Hara 09-26-08 15
   RE: The Winning Quote Outfrontgirl 09-27-08 16
       RE: The Winning Quote Outfrontgirl 09-27-08 17
       RE: The Winning Quote Brownroach 09-29-08 23
   RE: The Winning Quote Brownroach 09-29-08 22
       RE: The Winning Quote kary1371 10-02-08 28
 RE: The Winning Quote mattben 09-27-08 18
 RE: The Winning Quote architecturegirl 09-27-08 19
   RE: The Winning Quote Scarlett O Hara 09-28-08 20
       RE: The Winning Quote Outfrontgirl 09-28-08 21
   RE: The Winning Quote Corvis 09-29-08 24
       RE: The Winning Quote Round Robin 10-01-08 25
           RE: The Winning Quote Outfrontgirl 10-02-08 26
               RE: The Winning Quote CTgirl 10-02-08 27
               RE: The Winning Quote Brownroach 10-02-08 29
               RE: The Winning Quote Flowerpower 10-02-08 30
 RE: The Winning Quote Bebo 10-19-08 31
   RE: The Winning Quote michel 10-19-08 32
       RE: The Winning Quote Georjanna 10-19-08 33
           RE: The Winning Quote b1whois 10-20-08 34
               RE: The Winning Quote Georjanna 10-20-08 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Winning Quote"
Which means that this is truly Thailand redux, because peeps are getting a major Brian vibe off of him..........

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Winning Quote"
I got a bit of a Dicque Hatch vibe off him too.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Winning Quote"
GC talked about having the chance at a million, which could place him pretty deep into the game.

Ace is trying to play the Richard trail: just write him the check. I just don't know if that's a game which can ever work twice, even when you blend a little Aras into the mix.

Hey -- maybe Ace will be channeling two different winners every episode! I can't wait to see him do Jenna.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "agreed"
i got that same feeling when i heard him say that.

but he's got to lay a little lower at times or else he's going to annoy everyone before he even gets a chance.

~ cq

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Winning Quote"
I'm not so sure, Scarlett. Ace was pretty much absent from the second half last night. If Ace were going to be the winner I'd have expected to see more of him as a counterpart to the alliance that was forming, or heard more from the alliance people about how they wanted to exclude him.

Anyway, the idea that there is one "million dollar quote" is purely subjective. In hindsight you can always make a case for quotes by different people, it seems to me.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Winning Quote"
But for the tribal stage, we spend more time with the losers than the winners: as long as Thong keeps falling apart, the camera will stay focused on them for pretty much every second half on each episode.

09-26-08, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Winning Quote"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-08 AT 05:42 PM (EST)

That is true. But they did spend a fair amount of time in Part 2 at Kota on the Onion Alliance. I just felt Ace would have been shown a bit to contrast with their plans if he were going to be the winner.

But I'm not sure whether to think of last night as one long episode (in which case you could say Ace got significant face time) or two distinct episodes (in which case he did in one but not in the other).

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Winning Quote"
but alliance revealed don't succeed

I think ace will go very far

09-26-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Winning Quote"
Well you said "very far", not "win". There's a difference.

We all know the alliance is going to hell in a handbasket. I think Ace will stick around for awhile, but his total lack of presence in the editing while all that scheming was going on makes me skeptical about him winning.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Winning Quote"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-08 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

I'm with Mr. Roach on this one. Ace is definately destined to be a longer term player, and at the very least a character. But I don't necessarily get winner vibes from him. I like the way Marcus is being edited at this point...early first impressions. I definately don't see a female winning this season...

09-26-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Winning Quote"
It was hard to get a read on any of the women last night, except for the two that got voted out and Crystal. On the other hand, a number of the men were given substantial character-in-the-game development already (Ken, Marcus, Charlie, GC, Randy, Ace, Bob). I concur that a male is much more likely to win this.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Winning Quote"
It was pretty male dominated (first impressions...) After Crystal received the first confessional, we had confessionals by 7 guys in a row and then heard from Crystal again before we heard from another female. Shades of Fiji?

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-08, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Winning Quote"
I'm not so sure, Scarlett. Ace was pretty much absent from the second half last night.

if memory serves me, I think Parvati gave the winning quote in the first episode last season and kind of disappeared for awhile after it.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Winning Quote"
The feeling I got when I saw that was that he wanted to get THAT particular quote in early in the game. So it's in his first confession.

And considering the history of that phrase, EPMB won't pass up the chance to show it. Regardless of whether or not ACE wins, but especially if he were to win.

09-26-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Winning Quote"
All I can say is that in the last few seasons we have looked for and correctly identified the "winning quote" in the first episode. We found it last season with Parvati and the season before that with Earl's Ep. 1 speech.

EPMB is a creature of habit -- let's face it, this show is formula-driven down to the type-casting. Half of these people are interchangeable with characters we've seen before.

Typically, EPMB inserts the winner somewhere in the first show giving us a positive "winning" quote. And that's the vibe I got from Ace.

Did anyone else even come close to giving a positive quote? If it wasn't Ace who gave it, who did?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-08, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Winning Quote"
Fiji had a male winner, and the same pattern with focusing on introducing men in Ep 1. Cassandra got a little face time (but she was F3).

The part I look at is the introduction phase. Not the part that's driven by the boot plot, but the story that doesn't revolve around the boot.

I don't agree that it's always true that alliances revealed don't succeed.

Amanda, Parvati, and Cirie made a F3 alliance early on and they were F3.
Todd and Amanda made a F2 alliance early on -- they went to the end.
Yul and Becky made a F2 alliance and took it to the end.
Earl and Yau allied and it went to F4.

I think they show the alliances that are formed. Sometimes alliances crash and burn and don't succeed; sometimes they do.

When Burnett was controlling the editing he chose to not show the Colby Tina alliance, which surprised everyone but part of the story was missing. But that was a long time ago.

09-27-08, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Winning Quote"
PS. This casting reminds me of Lost, just a little.

Marcus is the Jack character, the hero doctor.
It sure took SEG a long time to come up with a nice doctor character.

Ace kind of has the accent and killer instinct of Sayid, but the he's on the outs like Sawyer was at the beginning.

So far I like Marcus. He went for the individual immunity idol and was not portrayed as selfish, which he could have been. (Neither was GC).

09-29-08, 01:28 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Winning Quote"
I don't agree that it's always true that alliances revealed don't succeed. Amanda, Parvati, and Cirie made a F3 alliance early on and they were F3.

Okay, but that alliance started out as Amanda/Ozzy/Parvati/James. Cirie came in as a fifth and then later Parvati/Amanda/Cirie became the core.

It might be more accurate to say that "Alliances revealed don't succeed in the configuration in which they are first revealed." This is typically true of alliances of four or more people that are shown early in the game, like the Aras/Danielle/Shane/Courtney alliance.

I expect that will happen with the Onion alliance -- a couple of them might do well and one might even win but they won't get to the final four intact.

The "rule" may not apply as much to duo alliances -- though even with duos it's rare that both people make final 2.

09-29-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The Winning Quote"
I have a problem with the Ace quote because they also put it in the trailer for the premiere, which called too much attention to it.

I think they just showed it because it was someone making a cocky remark and a good soundbyte.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Winning Quote"
>I think they just showed it
>because it was someone making
>a cocky remark and a
>good soundbyte.

That is what I thought

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-08, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Winning Quote"
I can accept all the "money quote" and Ace will go far thinking. But his winning seems to go against the "deserving po' boy/girl story" routine that MB likes to have for his winners.

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-08, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Winning Quote"
Hmmm...I'm just not seeing this one as the winning quote. Ace got mocked by almost half his tribe right after this quote. It was almost like they were trying to point out to us how out of touch he was. I just don't see the winner getting mocked after their winning quote.
The quote that actually stuck out to me was Corinne's description of how she's going to play the game. "I’m going to be a total ##### and I’m going to get rid of who I want to get rid of and hurt people’s feelings and gonna laugh when people cry and gonna own it" That sounded to me like it could've been the quote to tell us how she wins the game. Later on we also had Marcus saying about her that he thinks she's the smartest woman here - cut to Corinne nodding her head in agreement.
I'm not sure I buy Corinne as the winner, but if there was a winning quote that is the one comment I picked up on to be it.

09-28-08, 08:16 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Winning Quote"
That's a very real possibility. Thanks for bringing it to the thread, AG. It relates to last season's Parvati Quote where she told us how she had learned from her past mistakes and that she came this time, to win. Time will tell!

09-28-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Winning Quote"
While it's possible, I took that quote as an intro to Corinne's secret character - reminded me of Natalie's confessionals last season.

I think the winner is very likely one of those who had confessionals prior to the official start of the game. Flowerpower listed them in another topic and said she thought that, and I agree:

"Bob, Charlie H, Ace, Cyrstal, Danny "GC", Matty, or Marcus"

Cook Islands led off with one confessional per tribe, and Yul, Ozzy, Sundra were all F4. Parv was the 4th and she was the best finisher of her tribe other than Adumb, and cuter. But the F2 highest votegetters were both used for opening confessionals.

In Fiji, Earl made his comment about being "king" prior to the start of the competition. Early on.

As far as this season goes, I think Crystal was an obligatory inclusion because she's an athletic celebrity. I doubt she wins. That leaves all men. Fiji was won by a man, and 3 of the F4 were men, and the intros were dominated by men.

Perhaps this intro points us to the dominant gender of this season.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Winning Quote"
Richard was mocked after we heard his winning quote. Remember his whole staying the tree thing and everyone else, especially Sue, was all "the board room crap doesn't work out here in the jungle" or something like that?

Put me in the camp of Ace wins thing whole thing. And we'll know that for sure if we see him recognizing that he's turning people off and changing his behavior somewhat.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-01-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Winning Quote"
Ace's quote was the only one that impressed me, at the time he said it, as a possible winning quote. But the guy is just way too arrogant and he's going to ##### people off if he doesn't tone down his act quite a bit. As for Corinne, I look for her to get the gate in pretty short order after her beyotchy side comes out. I think both quotes in the end will prove to be closer to misdirection than foreshadowing, and if either of these people sees the F2, it will be as F2 cannon fodder rather than as winners.

10-02-08, 04:00 AM (EST)
26. "RE: The Winning Quote"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-08 AT 06:40 AM (EST)

Of the confessionals prior to the start of the game, I liked Marcus' quote, which ended with "here we go!" I noticed that Matty had a nice quote about the location, but didn't mention the game. Ace's quote is all about dominating the game, very Hatch.

Marcus' quote is about the process of the game, admiring the way they were just thrown in and it's time to play.

Also it just happened to be inserted such that Marcus walking was center frame when Jeff was talking about winning the game, then his quote, then Jeff's announcement that there would be "one survivor." Blatant? Maybe, maybe not.

I like that Marcus' quote reflects the Eden theme in a way that "gets" the Eden story as told in Paradise Lost. All of a sudden, there Adam is, created, in the middle of this amazing location, and he has to start playing by the rules and finding his way at the same time.

Note that he referred to himself as Adam when he talked about Charlie. No two Adams in Eden. He's really getting into the spirit of the theme CBS is spinning for the season.

Earl and Dreamz were shown doing something similar, imagining themselves as the rulers of Fiji from the top of the mountain. Taking on persona inspired by the setting. ACE is just talking manipulative villain talk. I suppose he MIGHT win, but he came off to me more like some villain in a Batman movie, or maybe a Bond villain, announcing his intentions ... and we all know what happens to those characters in that type of movie. They go down in a big way near the end.

LOL, just spinning wheels, not sure of anything at this point.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Winning Quote"
The other thing that I noticed, and this could definately just be a coincidence, is that the camera really focused on Marcus when he caught the flint. Fire=life.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

10-02-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
29. "RE: The Winning Quote"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-08 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Note that he referred to himself as Adam when he talked about Charlie. No two Adams in Eden. He's really getting into the spirit of the theme CBS is spinning for the season.

I wonder if that was left in to foreshadow that Marcus and Charlie will not both be in the final 2, despite their alliance.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Winning Quote"
Also it just happened to be inserted such that Marcus walking was center frame when Jeff was talking about winning the game, then his quote, then Jeff's announcement that there would be "one survivor." Blatant? Maybe, maybe not.

I agree. EPMB often has Jiffy stating things while the camera pans over the very person that wins...either the game or the challenge....it happens actually alot, I think.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-08, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Winning Quote"
I keep thinking about how Randy's edit is improving, and I suspect that his statement I'm with Kota until the end could have double meaning - he's throwing in his alliance with Kota, and they keep him around for the end game.

Did he have a million dollar quote in the first episode? Given how much he talked, not sure. But they made a point of showing us his injury and giving him the chance to tell us "Leaving is not an option".

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Winning Quote"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-08 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

"Did he have a million dollar quote in the first episode?"

No, but he did have a confessional during the player introduction. In that confessional, Randy talked about his job and how he wouldn't get married.
Later in episode #1 he talked about injury, about Gillian being annoying and about the vote against Michelle.
In the second episode he talked about GC's leadership and how his plan was to watch people self-destruct.

He immediately looked like a long term player but it seemed doubtful he could win with such a strategy. Now, I agree, it's looking much better.

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The Winning Quote"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-08 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

From your earlier post to the Editing thread:

Randy? He is becoming very important to the story and it couldn’t have been a coincidence that, during the African Interlude when no one was thinking about the game, Randy had the kind of confessional that is typical of winners: “I’ll work on ‘em and they say to adapt they mean to adapt and this crusty old man can do it.” When Dan was putting a target on himself, Randy had another important confessional: “My plan right now is just to continue winning challenges and not rock the boat.” A story, a plan and doubt just by his position in the tribe: Randy has everything needed for a winner.
The next episode will be key.

I posted – essentially – this same message in reply to your analysis of Episode Five. And then, concerned that it would be considered inappropriate to that thread, I deleted it:

The following links don't lead to 'sourced' spoilers. But they do lead to information from sources beyond the Game. So, I won't quote from them so that you may choose to click - or not.

One contains an interview of Jeff Probst by a Canadian newspaper: courtesy of Survivor Fever. The remainder are CBS videos. None of them are new. But, given your (as always, cutting-edge) analysis of Randy's stellar edit, I think that they could be newly relevant.

The links (augmented by quotes) will appear again later today or tomorrow (or whenever I find the time) as a portion of an update of the Signs of Survival thread. But, I think that the collection (and, when they are opened sequentially, the impact of its individual components) is worthy of an audience of more than one ...

Randy: Crash and Burn

Randy: Bad Date

Randy: Snoring

Randy: Johnson

Jeff Probst in the Victoria Times Colonist
See Page Two Heading: Editing The Key To Success Of Survivor Series.

Shoot! Ol' Randy may be - acclaimed - Gabon's Sole Survivor. And, although I’m certainly not yet convinced that he’s our winner, the strange thing is that I would be tickled to death if he were. But that's another story for another thread ...

Oh! And if I had to choose one of the many very quotable gems in these videos as Randy’s winning one , it would be - “Johnson! You rock!”

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-08, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The Winning Quote"
wow geo, that was pretty compelling. reminds me of when jeff was talking preseason and said that we were going back to the original season. randy is similar to richard hatch in many ways...

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: The Winning Quote"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-08 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Hi!

... reminds me of when jeff was talking preseason and said that we were going back to the original season. randy is similar to richard hatch in many ways...

I've been waiting for a very observant person to make that connection ...

Randy and Richard are both Aries - with Capricorn Moons. And it's really funny that your post popped up this morning. Because I'm working on 'snapshots' (very abbreviated versions) of the cast's Combined Profiles. Here is Randy's (and Richard's). I think you'll recognize the two gentlemen.

This Sun and Moon combination affords its natives an extremely ambitious nature and a tremendous reserve of energy for realizing their goals.

Eager to lead and to exercise power over others, when it is time for action they plunge right in: thoroughly prepared. Yet all of this elaborate preparation does not guarantee that they will complete projects begun. And even when surrounded by crowds of people, their independence and firmness of mind often put them in a state of solitude.

Within themselves they retain freshness and originality. But in their public image much of their warmth and vitality remains submerged – hidden. They are somewhat reserved, a bit egotistical, and at times obsessed with petty matters.

So, to others they are often a complete paradox. Occasionally they may display a flash of impulse and a disregard for convention. At other times they are extremely inflexible and cautious. And, puzzled by those behaviors, people often remain at a careful distance in order not to offend them.

Note: This Combined Profile is an edited version of a portion of a Personal Portrait generated at Astrodienst and accredited there to Robert Pelletier.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •