The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How boring it would be if:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How boring it would be if:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

every contestent sounded and looked the same. I think that is what makes AI so entertaining to us all, is that everyone is different. Different looks, styles, sounds, and personality.

What would we have to talk about if everyone was a great singer, who looked great, and acted just the way we wanted them to?

As I have read the different posts, everyone has their favorite, and non favorite. What would this season be like if we didn't have Camille, or John Stevens, and Fantasia. Not everyone can be great, and I think that is why we all watch. I think most people secretly want to see someone screw up, so it will give everyone something to discuss the next day.

That being said, I like the fact that not every contestent is wonderful. Maybe tonight, John Stevens will shine, or even Camille, that is what makes me keep watching!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How boring it would be if: Ricky 04-06-04 1
   RE: How boring it would be if: twindish 04-06-04 2
 RE: How boring it would be if: greenmonstah 04-06-04 3
   RE: How boring it would be if: shedevil 04-06-04 4
 RE: How boring it would be if: ruby red 04-07-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How boring it would be if:"
You're right. Different strokes for different folks. The show is very entertaining with the contestants that they have on now.

Diana is still the best though

twindish 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twindish Click to send private message to twindish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How boring it would be if:"
I have to agree, Diana is the Best, but I still love JPL!, Not a great singer, but still love him.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How boring it would be if:"
A Special welcome to the new comers...I hope you keep posting...

What I am enjoying so much about this season are the "sore thumbs"...JPL, John S, Fantasia. Like them or not, these three have such a unique style and sound that they are forcing the producers and judges to think outside the box. AI will not maintain its current popularity, if it continues to mass produce cookie-cutter contestents from which we are to choose the winner.

In a sense, the "best" singer may not win this season. The most original singer may take it all.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How boring it would be if:"
What would the show be like without Fantasia, Camille, Jon and Jasmine.. good.. really really good.It certainly improved when Leah left that's for sure.

ruby red 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruby%20red Click to send private message to ruby%20red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How boring it would be if:"
This is the first season of AI for husband and myself. It seems when I ask anyone about watching,most say bored with it and it will probably be last year on the air. So maybe there is a different veiwing audiance and that is why voting appears odd at times. All 12 contestants had talent and wondeful voices which is why they were there. The one which is unique and inspiring is our young redhead John Stevens. My daughter calls him a 70 yr. old in a 16 yr. old body. Ha! But he's the only one that stands out above the rest, meaning the others all sound alike. He's very young and with time will go far. Maybe america is looking for another Barry Man. or Pat Boone, etc. Simon knew this!! Any-way, when he sings, you stop and listen. His voice is amazing.As for the theme songs each week, some are quite difficult for all.. Elton songs so far the worst. Heard on the 20th, Barry Man. will be guest. Just thought you might like a different opinion.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •