The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"whats with James"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jsjodee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jsjodee Click to send private message to jsjodee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"whats with James"
I use to love the way James played even though I didnt like him. It was fun to watch. But whats with him, he is dull, and now he is with the caddy chearleaders. Bring back the old James.
Go Howie!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: whats with James Aruba 08-17-05 1
   RE: whats with James leianawd 08-17-05 2
       RE: whats with James megpie 08-17-05 3
           RE: whats with James leianawd 08-23-05 6
 RE: whats with James Majic Mitch 08-17-05 4
 RE: whats with James theking0075 08-19-05 5
   RE: whats with James leianawd 08-23-05 7
 RE: whats with James seahorse 08-23-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-05, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: whats with James"
Nothing is wrong with James. He realized his only chance to live another week was to lay low and not create any incidents. He is the best "player" in the House HANDS DOWN. Although he pretty much earns that title out of default when you consider the other bozos playing this game. All in all CBS did a pretty poor job casting for BB6...unless on course you like to continuously look at guys abs and pecs and women with long hair and plastic boobies!
The show needs some more age and maturity that all the previous series had with some houseguests over 40. When you load up the House with 20-somethings and/or a few 30-somethings who act 15, you get what we're watching now. Just My Opinion.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: whats with James"
This is pretty much the way Big Brother has been with casting people to play, with maybe the exception of the first BB which was a huge flop. If you want to watch intelligence you have a better chance of seeing it on Survivor since they cast people of all ages. It would be nice to see Big Brother cast based on ability to entertain and play the game opposed to looks. I think that Kaysar and James are the better more intelligent players in the game and it would have been pretty awesome to see them in a house with others who were as strategic and played the game for the game as them.

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: whats with James"
I think that James should have played the game he is playing now from the start. Maybe Sarah would still be there. He is still playing both sides, but making sure they aren't paying attention.He knows that soon the two sides are going to either eliminate each other or kill each and there he will be just wondering which side to be with. Of course we still have Beau, Just wonder when he is going to start playing the game instead of trying to stay under the radar? JMO! I can't really say who I want to win this game, but things are getting very interesting. Thanks to the boards I am getting a good idea what really goes on in the house. Thank you all for the postings.

08-23-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: whats with James"
Maybe it would have been better and maybe not. I don' know if you remember the first week when Kaysar and Ashlea were up for nomination. Well, Kaysar had one vote against him and it was James, not because James wanted him out but Eric wanted Kaysar to get that one vote and believe that it was Micheal who voted against him. Of course at this time not many knew that Micheal and Kaysar were partners in the game so it didn't work out the way they wanted it to lol. The reason why I am bringing this up is because I feel that if James had stayed with the Cappy/Friendship side he would have ended up doing all the dirty work for them which would have made him cool with them but put a big target on his back with the others. Then the Cappy/Friendship side would have probably taken James out when it came to voting their own because they would have seen him as a threat because he is too willing to do what he is told.
So, in all honesty I think he is in a good position now because he is not the focus of attention and has changed his image virtually overnight.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: whats with James"
The look on James's face when Jen replaced Rach with Kay was priceless. I laughed for a good 3 minutes. James is a good player, if he continues to play both sides, he could easily slip through each week. (Remember Will Kirby?)

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-19-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: whats with James"
James is surviving now because he is so hated by both sides, no one views him as a threat and they are keeping him around. Since the larger alliance is losing a player this week, he needs to convince both sides he is the swing vote, playing them against each other, and lie, lie, lie! This is a strategy I remember being used by a former BB winner, but at the moment I can't remember his name or what he looked like. Who could that have been. Hmmmmm......

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

08-23-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
7. "RE: whats with James"
Yes, I think James is doing well but he doesn't exactly want to be known as the guy who could go either way because that would make people say hey I helped you but you aren't going to help me just because I don't have power this week screw you you are out of here. I think his strategy is more along the lines of Ivette believing he will go with what she wants and he has let H/J/R believe that they can still make deals with them.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: whats with James"
James is playing smart. He is not a threat at present because the teams are trying to knock out each other and he is in the middle. As long as he doesn't commit too strongly to one team or the other he can go far.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •