The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'd. ON see newspaper clip"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadiJennifer 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-01, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadiJennifer Click to send private message to LadiJennifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'd. ON see newspaper clip"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-01 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

I was on a chatsite and this was posted ...seems Alicia was attacked by a croc and received massive injuries.
http://home.dal.net/survivorspoiler/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'... vviCKed 02-24-01 1
 RE: Very elaborate hoax.... tari32 02-24-01 2
   RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax.... shakes the clown 02-24-01 3
       RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax.... dingobreath 02-24-01 4
           RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax.... ACPS65 02-24-01 5
       RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax.... tari32 02-24-01 7
 RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'... MadDog 02-24-01 6
   RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'... ACPS65 02-24-01 8
       RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'... 666Advocate 02-24-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-01, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'd. ON see newspaper clip"
Sure... hightlight the Very bottom of the page. There was a hidden message.

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-24-01, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Very elaborate hoax...."
This has to be a hoax, first of all it reminds me of the earlier hoax page that supposedly pictured and named the new survivors before anyone else. They used the CBS logos and colors and it looked very convincing. When the real contestants were announced we all knew it was a fraud.
If this information was in a real newspaper it would of been picked up instantly world-wide. AP, CNN, ABC, CNBC, etc. are all drooling for a scoop on the hottest show on TV. This "news item" from an Australian paper would of been world-wide instantly.
I saw the page before they added the newspaper clip. It was a lot more believable without it..

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-24-01, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax...."
OF course this is a hoax....some 13 year old did it...there are easily 20 OBVIOUS clues that it is bullshit, and that is just from a cursory glance at the "article". Most of the problems relate to verb tense...this article is written as if it just happened the other day...

...come on people, don't be DUMB enough to even dignify this crap w/ a response that it is "probably bullshit". And don't call something like this "very elaborate"....when you do that you give some 13 year old loser a hard-on, that's what these idiots want...attention from other idiots.

dingobreath 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-01, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dingobreath Click to send private message to dingobreath Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax...."
shakes....you are my new hero...and i mean that.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-01, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax...."
I'm going to disregard this....I don't think it holds any merit, it looks quite fake....
Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-24-01, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NOT a Very elaborate hoax...."
Sorry, I was trying to be kind in my wording; please don't equate kindness with idiocy...

MadDog 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadDog Click to send private message to MadDog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'd. ON see newspaper clip"
It is interesting that this article comes up just a week after some bozo came on here asking what type of font the Survivor site used. The same bozo was in the chat rooms acting like they knew the winner. He went under the name Saquilla. He was obviously scheming to make a fake Survivor page. This Fake article was obviously done by Saquilla.
He said Maralyn makes merger and Kimmi was booted when Maddog got the boot. Don't pay attention to this article or anything the bozo has to say

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-01, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'd. ON see newspaper clip"
Mmmkay I can disprove this right here and now....look at the bottom. Highlight it.
"This site is not affiliated with CBS-Any of its affliates-Mark Burnett-or Survivor the televison show".
Enough said.

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin.

666Advocate 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-24-01, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 666Advocate Click to send private message to 666Advocate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alicia from Survivor gets Croc'd. ON see newspaper clip"
Not to mention the fact Alicia was featured in a Pre-Survivor segment on ET. She was shown working out in cropped tops and shorts. If she had suffered the massive injuries claimed in the "article" there would have been visible scarring, but there was none and she looked as she does now on the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •