The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Baby!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Baby!!"
You can do it, Baby!

Come on, Baby!

Hurry up, Baby!!

Let's go, Baby!!

I love you, Baby!

You're great, Baby!!

Do me right here, Baby!

I knew when I saw the contestants in previews that we weren't dealing with a whole lot of rocket scientists, but this is ridiculous. Every other word out of the "cute" teams" is Baby! Can they not just call each other by name?

I swear, I'm going to do a baby-count next week. I bet it's close to 100.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I still haven't figured out who I'm rooting for.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Baby!! newsomewayne 11-24-04 1
 RE: Baby!! trigirl 11-24-04 2
 But don't forget... StarryLuna 11-24-04 3
   RE: But don't forget... trigirl 11-24-04 4
       RE: But don't forget... missygirl3 11-24-04 7
 Pay attention, people! Bebo 11-24-04 5
 RE: Baby!! HobbsofMI 11-24-04 6
 RE: Baby!! tripsonsticks 11-24-04 8
 Great addition to the moonbaby 11-24-04 9
 RE: Baby!! L82LIFE 11-26-04 10
 RE: Baby!! GlassJax 11-26-04 11
 RE: Baby!! dabo 11-26-04 12
 RE: Baby!! AugustGirl 11-27-04 13
 RE: Baby!! seahorse 11-28-04 14
 RE: Baby!! buckeyegirl 11-30-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Baby!!"
Do me right here, Baby!

These? are the things I miss by taking a bathroom break before the commercials. Next time, I'll just hold it.

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

Perhaps, they just have a Salt-n-Pepa album stuck in their heads: Ooh Baby, baby! Ba-Baby, baby! Ooh Baby, baby! Ba-Baby, baby! Push it. Push it good...

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Baby!!"
OMH Kim, I was thinking the same thing! Even my DH, who sometimes calls me 'Baby' said "I will never call you 'Baby' again".

Canada Girl...it's time to update the drinking game!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-24-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "But don't forget..."
Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

Bounciness provided by IceCat!

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: But don't forget..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

Has there every been a worse line in the history of cinema? <gag>

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: But don't forget..."
I dont think so, trigirl. All that Baby nonsense has to go! I think I have called my hubby baby once and it is was not in public... I think I may have been drinking =)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pay attention, people!"
They do NOT say "baby" all of the time.

Sometimes, they say "babe".

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Baby!!"
Once you set the bar next week and we take bets on over under?

tripsonsticks 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tripsonsticks Click to send private message to tripsonsticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Baby!!"
Personally I think it's because these teams are too dumb to remember each others' names so they call each other baby all the time instead!
I'm not sure who to root for yet, they all seem like morons to me.
trips

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Great addition to the"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

TAR Drinking Game this season! Oops sorry, just saw it had it's own thread. My bad, baby.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Baby!!"
Glad to know I wasn't the only one annoyed by this. No wonder I can't get their names straight, they all call each other Baby!

GlassJax 1062 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GlassJax Click to send private message to GlassJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Baby!!"
Com'on Baby. Don't be so negitive.

Tactless, yet unrefined.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Baby!!"

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Baby!!"
I noticed this last season also, Kim. The God Squad used "baby" and "babe" excessively. I'm of the opinion they couldn't remember each other's names. Maybe they should have prayed harder about it.

Dear Lord, While You are helping us win (because I know You want us to win) please help me remember her name. Amen

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Baby!!"
>Do me right here, Baby!

I must have missed that one.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Baby!!"
I swear I didn't know who Freddy and Kendra were until Greeneys told me...I thought they just went by Baby. The only term more annoying then that is "honey."

Join now! TAR 6 PTTE game

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •