The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

angel32937 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angel32937 Click to send private message to angel32937 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
So, they said it was not the America game. Those "Bitches". I lost every desire of watching the show after what Jennifer did. I hope the next season they will cast people with a little more character, She was worse the the Japonese and the blonde from the previous big brother. If any of those nasty bitches win the money, I will never watch bir brother again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER KaysarFan 08-16-05 1
   RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER Twizz1ler 08-16-05 2
 RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER BC6 08-16-05 3
   RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER cambo 08-17-05 4
 RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER jancann 08-17-05 5
   RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER musicman 08-17-05 6
       RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER Aruba 08-17-05 7
 RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER Bebo 08-17-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KaysarFan 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarFan Click to send private message to KaysarFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
What do you expect from a ditzy (has been) cheerleader; of course she can't think for herself. Kaysar gave her way too much credit for having integrity or a backbone. She swore "on life" (such as it is) to keep her word and evict James. Now, all of America knows her to be a worthless liar. She is a weak tool and has no chance of winning.... that's some legacy she will have left when she is evicted. The bottom line is that the show is getting worse not better.

Twizz1ler 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twizz1ler Click to send private message to Twizz1ler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
Unf...ing believable!!! What planet were they on? I could see April and Maggie cooking this up when Howie was HOH and they were going for James. Why would Kaysar believe her??!!! I can't believe he would make such a fatal mistake - what a total BI..ch Jen is!!!

BC6 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BC6 Click to send private message to BC6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
You get what you ask for, check out this site.

www.jenvasquezsucks.com

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
That wasn't just a backstab, that was a double dipped backstab. Not only did she not put up two of her own, she added insult to injury by nominating the person she made the deal with!

What's up with her not telling even her own team who she was gonna put on the block?! A little delusional from power are we?

jancann 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jancann Click to send private message to jancann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
Hey Angel, & all Big Brother Fans.......
I am so disappointed, not so much in April, Ivette, Jennifer, Beau, Maggie, AND THE LIAR JENNIFER, but in Kaysar, because of his intelligence, he should have known these people, that none of them with the exception of his own could be trusted in any way. I like him, respect his integrity, his intelligence, & it sure makes we Americans look bad, in that it seems we can't keep our word, at least to Kaysar it must look that way. None of the people in Jennifer's group do I like, not even a little. They can't think for themselves, & what is up with Ivette, James swore on the Bible to this woman, & she is willing to believe him over Kaysar?? What was up with this weird love affair she seems to have for her Cappi???? Boy, did I miss something there. she prefers women, but needs a dictator, a man, to think for her?
I dunno!!!!! Just thought that Kaysar had the time to see where he made his mistake the first time, but to give up HOH to Jennifer over her false promise, floored me. He's going this time, & the only entertainment left will be Howie.

musicman 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail musicman Click to send private message to musicman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
I new right from the start that kaysar should have never made that deal with jenniifer,I thought he was smarter than that any way he`s is a gonner unless a miracle happens.as for jennifer she is such a lying #####,she and her team keep saying how the other team can`t be trusted,well it looks like her team can`t be trusted either.trust and honesty are two things that are very important to me,people in that house have to remember that how they act,what they do inside that house they have to answer for and be acountable for when they come out of that house,they need to be able to walk out of that house with their head held high and that is something that jennifer will not be able to do she is a LYING, BACKSTABBING, ##### and if I was her boyfriend I would dump her right now on the spot if she can`t be trusted inside the house who is to say that she can be trusted on the outside. p.s. the only thing a man has got is his word.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-05, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
When Kaysar was one of the last two standing at the last HOH competition I knew he was a goner. Losing would mean he would go out this week (which he will); or winning would probably only give him one more week. As a dominant player given a second life only to come back and IMMEDIATELY win another HOH would have put a target on him so big that even King Kaysar would not be able to overcome.
I never cared for the rule that the current HOH is unable to defend their title. Even the most dominant player ever assures themself safety only half the time...so what do they have to do the other half of the time to survive?? Lie; Cheat; Backstab; etc.
This Big Brother rule encourages and entices what Jennifer did. Those who don't play that way suffer Kaysar's fate. Sad; but true!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: JENNIFER IS A BACKSTABBER"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-05 AT 07:36 AM (EST)

Locking this thread for violating the guideline on not posting show information until after 11 pm EDT.

A reminder was clearly posted on this forum. Failure to comply with this guideline can lead to the termination of your posting rights.

ETA: Typically, these sorts of threads are started on our Bashers forum. There's already a Jen thread over there for bashing.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •