The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SINGERS?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sw33tlow_cal88 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sw33tlow_cal88 Click to send private message to sw33tlow_cal88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SINGERS?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-04 AT 02:43 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-05-04 AT 02:42 AM (EST)

What is up with AI3?

I can only Rank the 5 best singers from Best-to OK

1. Jasmine
2. Fantasia
3. Latoya
4. Geoge
5. Diana

and the rest Goes to low to Be even Mention. I mean Is this American Idol or Just a Live Karaoke Show? The Voters should Vote for best singers with GOOD VOICES, Not because of Ethnicity, Cloths, Beauti,Looks,or anything that that does not Fit in with Vocal personalitie's. The contestants should take this Compition seriously and the Voters should too because it is Up to Us to vote for an American Idol. WE don't want an american idol who can't sing.

Lowsy Season.

I just want to comment on Camille V.

She needs to Lighten up on stage. Smile once in a while. Have fun. It smeems like she wants to cry. Her presence on stage like that can really take her off this compition. i think her singing can come better but with the personality she has that she always show on stage can really Mess up everything for her. and she will be flying back her to The islands.

anyways. I hope It will be a better week this week because it would really suck if we all have to listen to another week of...No words to explain how bad last week preformances went.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SINGERS? applesugar 04-05-04 1
 RE: SINGERS? managerr 04-05-04 2
 RE: SINGERS? pityme 04-12-04 3
   RE: SINGERS? shedevil 04-12-04 4
       RE: SINGERS? shedevil 04-12-04 5
           RE: SINGERS? pityme 04-13-04 12
               RE: SINGERS? shedevil 04-13-04 13
       RE: SINGERS? pityme 04-13-04 7
           RE: SINGERS? shedevil 04-13-04 8
           RE: SINGERS? mahjonger 04-13-04 9
 RE: SINGERS? callalilly3000 04-12-04 6
   This is how they will leave..long b... presgrl9 04-13-04 10
 RE: SINGERS? greenmonstah 04-13-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

applesugar 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applesugar Click to send private message to applesugar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SINGERS?"
hEY SS33TLOW- I agree with you to an extent. First I think this season is great. I mean there are just different singers with different personalities. It can't be the same as the other shows, right? I do agree with you on Camille she does need to loosen up a bit. Maybe she will tommorrow tonight. As far as your list of best singers my list goes like this:

Fantasia
LaToya
Jennifer
George
Jasmine

To me those are the best left.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-05-04, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SINGERS?"
Imho, that's an improvement over AI1 and AI2:

Singers from "best to ok" on AI1:
1. Kelly
2. Tamyra

Singers from "best to ok" on AI2:

1. Kim L.
2. Clay
3. Trenyce
4. Ruben

Now let's compare bootees:

EJ vs. Vanessa vs. Leah (Ok AI3 loses this one)
Jim vs. Charles vs. Matt
AJ vs. Julia vs. Amy

I'd say that so far AI3 comes out equal or ahead when it comes down to talent. I think that the difference is that there seems to be a lack of magnetic personalities. I think that one reason for it is that Fox gave the finalists such little screen time before their opening shows. America probably hasn't had time to fall in love with a lot of them yet.

pityme 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-04, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pityme Click to send private message to pityme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SINGERS?"
I think in terms of total package, I can rank the AI3 as follows:

1. LATOYA has the best vocal range and quality. She is personable and decently pretty.
2. JASMINE is not as good as Latoya in terms of vocal prowess but performs just about as well. She is very cute and sexy and can definitely be a star in her own right. She actually reminds me of J. Lo, only sweeter and less nauseating.
3. FANTASIA is probably just as talented as Latoya but do we need another Macy Gray? In fact, America does not seem to like a Macy Gray at all. Where is this singer now?
4. JENNIFER HUDSON can sing a Whitney Houston song even better than Whitney Houston herself. But she is not pretty enough, has a weight issue, and the facial expressions when she sings almost spells ' I am not an American Idol'.
5. George is talented and very personable but we have hundreds of singers of his kind already. So where does he fit in? HOTEL LOUNGES.
Diana, JPL, and John do not desrve a space here. They need to go ASAP.

shedevil 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SINGERS?"
I think Jennifer is totally gorgeous, but if you have to look good to win, then Ruben wouldn't have even been in the running.

04-12-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shedevil Click to send private message to shedevil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SINGERS?"
Here are the best singers that are left in my opinion:
(not necessarily in order except for #1)
1.Jennifer
2. Latoya
3. JPL
4. George
5. Diana
That's it.

04-13-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pityme Click to send private message to pityme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SINGERS?"
why are JPL and Diana there? They can't sing a note in tune.

04-13-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SINGERS?"
>why are JPL and Diana there?
>They can't sing a note
>in tune.

If you are asking me, they are in there because they can sing, and they can sing in tune. See I have my own opinions and don't have to think like you, that's why.

04-13-04, 05:24 AM (EST)
7. "RE: SINGERS?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-04 AT 05:26 AM (EST)

You're right.
Unfortunately,I didn't see AI2 to make any judgment.
But who were Ruben's competitions then? Clay? K. Lo?
Well, Ruben is gorgeous then.

04-13-04, 05:35 AM (EST)
8. "RE: SINGERS?"
>LAST EDITED ON 04-13-04
>AT 05:26 AM (EST)

>
>You're right.
>Unfortunately,I didn't see AI2 to make
>any judgment.
>But who were Ruben's competitions then?
>Clay? K. Lo?
>Well, Ruben is gorgeous then.
>
>

Ha Ha.. not in my eyes. Clay and Kimberly are definitely better looking in my opinion.

mahjonger 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mahjonger Click to send private message to mahjonger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SINGERS?"
Wickedly funny.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-04, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SINGERS?"
I am not too jazzed with the talent this year either. But my picks would be:

1. George

2. Jennifer

3. LaToya

That's about it. The rest of the contestents, I have no passion for. I have not even voted this season.

(Well, I voted twice, in the semi finals. Once for Jennifer and once for John S.)

presgrl9 27 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail presgrl9 Click to send private message to presgrl9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "This is how they will leave..long but I have inside info.!"
A lot of who gets voted out does have to do with song selection. For example, John S. will probably have a very good week this week if he does a classic like "Just the Way you look tonight" or "Zippity Doo Da", and even do better on the Barry Manilow theme, because that's his style. Diana is shooting herself in the foot by doing a number from "Grease", if that is in fact what she does. On ET, Paula said expect to hear something from Westside Story, Grease and Flashdance. JPL will not Flashdance, no doubt, possibly "I'm a Maniac"..imagine a cute shaggy haired midget dancing around stage headbanging to mask his semi-decent voice to that song. Simon will rip him apart! Although I'm sure Diana would be good at "Grease", it is way predictable and shows she is clearly not taking the judge's comments into consideration. She should do "On My Own" from Les Miserables and she would shock people. Here's my order when it FIRST started:

1. Diana
2. LaToya
3. Fantasia
4. George
5. JPL
6. Jasmine
7. Amy
8. Jennifer
9. Matthew
10. Camile
11. John S.
12. Leah

NOW, I have changed my opinions, although I can't change the winner in the pool I have going at work (it's a rule) so I'm still pulling for Diana, pray she'll shock us with a powerful, non-"cutesey" ballad..have faith people. So here is who I think SHOULD be the order:

1. Diana
2. George
3. Latoya
4. Fantasia
5. Jasmine
6. Jennifer
7. JPL
8. Amy
9. John S.
10. Matthew
11. Camile
12. Lea

and this WILL be the order. Keep in mind, I really don't think the producers will allow, regardless of America's voting, the top three/four to ALL be African American (although it totally should be up to America)...just like they wouldn't let the top three/four ALL be Caucasion..it would cause an uproar across the country either way, and lose millions and millions of voters for next season. I'll say they won't let the top four, just to be safe. Here is the order they WILL and HAVE left:

1. Latoya (beautiful, classy, shows variety, star quality...George won't win simply because he's too similar to Ruben)
2. George(I LOVE the dance. Sure everyone makes fun of it, and it's not the "coolest" looking thing, but boy has rhythm and has EVERYONE wanting to "bounce with him"..makes me smile!)He has to be careful not to get into the "Ruben" category
3. Fantasia (just stop shreeking and being a smart ##### for one week and she could help herself tremendously!)
4. Diana (too much like Kelly C., not quite as good, but as the cutsey little girl image going)
5. JPL..ONLY because of teeny boppers although he is a cutey in a weird midget way
6. John S.-dont' understand it..damn senior citizens!
7. Jennifer-dont' go back to the facial expressions or back to the cruise boat ya go!
8. Jasmine-good voice and always starts out really well, pretty girl, but ALWAYS manages to hits some notes that makes viewers and audience members cringe in embarassment for her. Ditch the flower power, and go for a lei or something to show pride in your state)
9. Camile-maybe all the gangster signs she was throwing out (aka ear tug, random pointing, etc.. got her booted by the opposing gang)..this would be a great week for her to do "Gangster's Paradise" if she was still on..damn and I'll have to never see that.
10. Amy...girl is way too good to have gotten booted this soon
11. Matthew..go play football and admit your true sexuality although you did have a decent voice
12. Leah-take voice lessons..noone will ever hear of you again.

LET ME JUSTIFY MY DECISION in saying if Jasmine actually HITS majority of the notes, she will last a week or two longer. Jennifer HAS to do great this week and not go back to the bogus facial expressions, or she'll be back on her cruise ship. Her performance last week was amazing, but it will be hard to do such a solid performance again. If Diana does Grease, she has the potential to be voted out. All I have to say is GO DIANA AND GEORGE, and Latoya can win too...she is one classy lady. Any thoughts what Fantasia will be singing this week??? NO SHREIKING PLEASE MACY!

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SINGERS?"
1. Amy
2. Latoya
3. Jennifer
4. Fantasia
5. JPL
6. Diana
7. George
8. Matt
9. Jasmine
10. John
11. Camille
12. Leah

<--- still voting for JPL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •