The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-29-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo""
Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo" UNCLERICH1 03-01-08 1
 RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo" Bebo 03-01-08 2
   RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo" UNCLERICH1 03-01-08 3
       RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo" UNCLERICH1 03-01-08 4
 More Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 03-02-08 5
   RE: More Vidcaps Flowerpower 03-02-08 6
       RE: More Vidcaps Scarlett O Hara 03-02-08 8
           RE: More Vidcaps CattyChat 03-02-08 9
               RE: More Vidcaps CTgirl 03-02-08 11
   RE: More Vidcaps PepeLePew13 03-02-08 14
 Still More vidcaps ... Scarlett O Hara 03-02-08 7
   RE: Still More vidcaps ... CattyChat 03-02-08 10
       RE: Still More vidcaps ... CTgirl 03-02-08 12
   RE: Still More vidcaps ... CTgirl 03-02-08 13
       RE: Still More vidcaps ... CattyChat 03-02-08 15
           RE: Still More vidcaps ... suzzee 03-03-08 20
   RE: Still More vidcaps ... manong 03-03-08 19
       RE: Still More vidcaps ... Flowerpower 03-05-08 26
   Watch out for that........ vince3 03-03-08 23
 From Survivor Phoenix... Flowerpower 03-02-08 16
   RE: From Survivor Phoenix... Scarlett O Hara 03-02-08 17
 PIP Promo... Flowerpower 03-02-08 18
   RE: PIP Promo... Chez 03-03-08 21
       RE: PIP Promo... UNCLERICH1 03-03-08 22
           RE: PIP Promo... kingfish 03-03-08 24
           RE: PIP Promo... Scarlett O Hara 03-03-08 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-08, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo""
Thank you FLOWERPOWER for your message! I tried what you suggested but still can't get the pics to come up! IN your vidcaps we see both tribes before switching(several pics) then we see JIFFY tellin both tribes "DROP YOUR BUFFS,WERE SWITCHING TRIBES" THEN a few pics of the fans after the announcement. THEN a few pics of ELIZA with a big smile and happy that she still has a chance to go on.NEXT we see JONATHAN holding his right knee up with a big gash and bruises on it. NEXT we see JOEL walking bye with a machete in his right hand and CHET sitting on the ground looking up at JOEL. NEXT we see ALEXIS, JAMES,AND KATHY with big smiles on their faces and clapping about something. NEXT we see a challenge of the tribes competing against each other and then later down in the pics we see ALEXIS in the middle with someone falling down in front of her. NEXT we see a few pics of CHET in pain, or maybe he's thinking why did I ever sign up for this!!NEXT we see JONATHAN getting an injection. JONATHAN screams in pain and yells THAT HURTS DAMMIT. THEN ELIZA says"JONATHAN could lose his leg". THEN we have JEFF giving the voiceover!!! what we don't see is at the beginning of the vidcaps were S H A R K S!!! ONE looked like a HAMMERHEAD and one looked like a GREAT WHITE!! Also we didn't see how the new tribe members were selected! It looke like colored beads or marbles or even colored rocks in their hands. This is the way I interpit the vidcaps THANKS UNCLERICH1

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-08, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo""
Just saw a commercial on CBS. The voiceover mentions that the medics are called in after the most dangerous IC yet to deal with the injured and asks whether someone will be forced to leave the game.

So, the big question is how many will we lose this week? We have spoiler evidence that indicates Jonathan's leg is bad enough for force him out of the game.

03-01-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo""
HI BEBO... I think CHET could go also! in an earlier post I mentioned that CHET cut his foot on coral,and it looks like he is in a lot of pain!!

03-01-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Vidcaps, "He's a Ball of goo""
I just read the tv guide preview and it states that: 1. SEVERAL people are injured in a REWARD CHALLENGE. and they require medical treatment for the injuries!! 2.A FEMALE catches a shark,and all of her tribemates enjoy eating it. 3. And at TRIBAL COUNCIL one member is voted out. I now think JONATHAN will just receive stiches and continue for another episode, and CHET asks to be voted out!! REMEMBER THE PRESEASON CLUES!! 2 OR 3 PEOPLE
QUIT OR ASK'S OUT OF THE GAME. 2 OR 3 PEOPLE ARE MEDIVACED OUT OF THE GAME.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-08, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "More Vidcaps"
Thank you to SurvivorPhoenix!

It looks to me like each tribe must pick a colored rock out of either the "Orange" bag or the "Purple" bag (depending on the tribe). Note, Amanda is shown picking from the purple bag and Jason is seen picking from the orange bag.

Then Jiffy asks them to reveal their rock colors at the same time.

03-02-08, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More Vidcaps"
As the Favs are exposing their rock picks, Ozzy's is purple while the others appear white...Ozzy is the picker for the "Purple Tribe, Malakal"....where as whoever draws the "orange" rock at the fans tribe will be the picker. Also, note that in one of these shots, Joel, Alexis, Natalie are gone...that tells me that one of them will be the picker, while the other of them are some of the first picks....

...we already know that the final tribes will be:

Malakal(Purple): Ozzy, Joel, Eric, Chet, Amanda, Cirie, Ami, Tracy,
Airai(Orange): Alexis, Natalie, Parvati, Kathy, Eliza, Jonathan, James, Jason

03-02-08, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More Vidcaps"
Joel could not be the "Picker" as he ends up on the Purple tribe. Therefore, I wonder if Ozzy picked him first?

And given the other two -- Natalie and Alexis -- I would guess that Natalie is the "Picker" and she picked Alexis. I can't see Alexis as a picker and picking Natalie first. IMHO.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: More Vidcaps"
Great job on the rock colors. I think you are right on there.

Knowing EPMB, the pickers probably had to choose from the opposing tribe. Ozzy maybe got first pick and took Joel, the seemingly strongest fan member. Then Joel would have to pick from a "fave" and on down. Ozzy probably urged Joel to pick his sweetheart Amanda.

So, that is how they kept the "couples" together.

I also find it hilarious, and not at all surprising, that from the pics that are most likely right after the "switch up" announcement, the Fans look JOYOUS, while the faves look ANNOYED. Well, most of the faves would not be happy about a switch, anyway.

Agman’s Artistry

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: More Vidcaps"
Parvati looks especially annoyed. Her body language in that second picture is really pissed off!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: More Vidcaps"
>

Just an observation... but Pervati looks particularly happy to be with Ami. Think this is something to keep an eye open for when the tribes merge into one in a few episodes' time.

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

03-02-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
7. "Still More vidcaps ..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-08 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Many thanks to Survivor Fever:

This challenge is being promoted as being very "dangerous," and indeed, we are told that there will be two injuries. Let's see if we can figure this out. Some peeps across the Boards are speculating that the name of the Challenge is "Cat and Mouse" and we do no from SeeBS that it is the Reward Challenge.

Apparently, teams of two same-sex members from the different tribes are tied to each other by a rope that is attached to a tribe-colored belt they are wearing around their midsections. Then they are set free in a large fenced-in wooded area.

From what I can tell, the object is to "capture the flag" of your opponent. As you can see, all of the pairs participating have team-colored orange or purple "flags."

Now, we don't know how many "pairs" from each team must participate in this challenge as we do not see all of the DAWs. Here are the pairs that we do see:

From the Orange Tribe:
James is tied to Jason
Parvati is tied to Eliza

* From the Orange Tribe, we do NOT see Kathy, Alexis, Natalie or Jonathan competing, but we do see them on the sidelines watching the event.

From the Purple tribe:
Joel is tied to Chet
Amanda is tied to another female (could be Cirie, Ami or Tracy)
Ozzy is tied to Erik (from PiP)

* From the Purple tribe, we do NOT see Cirie, Ami, Tracy, but we know at least one of them is tied to Amanda.

At one point in the vidcaps, we see Eliza and Parvati running by and we also see Alexis, James, Natalie, Kathy and Jonathan looking on. This must mean that:

a. The Challenge is run in heats where different Daws compete at different times; or

b. Maybe some of those spectators are competing in the Challenge in another capacity where the Challenge has different segments (i.e.- some swim and retrieve/others solve the puzzle)

Because we can not see everyone from each tribe, we cannot know for sure unless we receive more vidcaps from CBS. However, I am leaning toward the theory that all of the Survivors will be competing in this challenge. All will have a same sex partner except Jonathan who must run with a woman - either Kathy, Natalie or Alexis. I also think that only two teams of two each -- four people total will be allowed to run the course at a time. The team that captures the other teams flag wins and then the next two teams will compete. Parv & Eliza compete against Joel & Jason while Amanda & Cirie/Ami/Tracy compete against James & Jason. Whichever tribe captures the most flags wins reward.

In this first series of vidcaps, we see James leading Jason and Jason being slammed head-on into a tree.

Here, we see Jason and Amanda going for each other's colored "flag:"

Here we see poor Chet being dragged by Joel for the Orange team:

...and Eliza and Parvati running for their lives for the Orange team...

Here's poor Chet still trying to keep up with Joel ...

Jonathan has cut his knee and the Medics are shown at night giving him stitches. He is Injured Person #1 and it appears that Parvati is Injured Person #2 who is shown here with a bruised fat lip ...

This series is one of my favorites as we see Parvati SUCCESSFULLY getting away from Joel, who is shown making a last-ditch attempt to catch her but ending up taking a nose dive into the mud ...

03-02-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Still More vidcaps ..."
I'm skeered of doing my SOTS this week. There is SO MUCH going on and so many questions. Yikes! Thank heavens I have all you guys around to dig up so many valuable tidbits to hopefully nail some things down.

But right now it looks like there may be a vote out and one or more medical outs? Or maybe just medical outs if more than one person is forced to leave. My head is going to explode!

I have to calm down and wait out the spoilers until Monday night. *breathe Catty, breathe*

03-02-08, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Still More vidcaps ..."
Catty - I felt the same way you did last Sunday, but it all fell into place! We'll all help you figure it out! Good luck!

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

03-02-08, 11:19 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Still More vidcaps ..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-08 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Scarlett points out on two different occasions where Joel is dragging Chet around.

I bet Joel makes his comment, "I mean if you went back to medieval times, I think we'd kill him ourselves," after this challenge about Chet. If they lose, Chet gets the blame.

If there is a vote this week, I'd bet that Chet is booted.

03-02-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Still More vidcaps ..."
Ooh, I think you have it there about Joel's comment.

I really think new Malakal is going to lose this challenge, especially with Chet & Tracy on the tribe.

I see them going to TC. There have been spoilers that Chet quits. So, does he quit at TC or before TC and after being dragged around "like a ball of goo" by Joel? Either way, Chet has to be out this week. If he doesn't quit, he's voted out.

Jonathan is a question mark. If new Airai wins and no TC, but Jonathan is really hurt . . . I can see Jonathan taking a shot in the knee and trying to ride out the injury until the next challenge. But he may also be forced to leave if the injury is as bad as Eliza states. Is Eliza being overly dramatic and giving some misdirection and Jonathan makes it at least past this week?

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Still More vidcaps ..."
Eliza? Overly dramatic? I think she is the go to girl for dramatic dialog. BTW I agree with your assessment of Chet. I wonder if Joel is the one who utters the "ball of goo" statement after dragging Chet around that challenge. Joel was shown at the first swimming challenge to be really mad at Chet for taking too long to get out of the water. This could be his "revenge" and further bolstering Joel's villainous edit.

manong 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-03-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail manong Click to send private message to manong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Still More vidcaps ..."
Hi. A lurker here. Just some thoughts. I think the challenge is run in heats. For each heat there will be a cat and a mouse. If youre the mouse, you will have flags attached to your backs through some kind of strap you wear on your shoulders (kinda like a back pack). If youre the cat, you will only be tied to your tribemate and will carry no flag. The objective probably will be for the CAT to chase the MOUSE and try to steal a flag for a pre-determined amount of time per heat. First tribe to score 3? will be winner.

From the vidcaps, Amanda doesn't have any flag on her back, only a strap on midsection that attaches here to another tribemate via a rope. But both Jason and James, aside from being tied to each other, have a flag (note the strap-like thingy on both there shoulders). So Amanda = cat and Jason/James = Mouse.

Same goes with other vidcaps. Parvati/Eliza = Mouse (seen with the straps on shoulders and flags on backs) VS Joel/Chet = Cat (they are only tied together and have no flags).

What do you think?

03-05-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Still More vidcaps ..."
Welcome to Blows, Manong! I think you are absolutely right on with your first assessment! I think Amanda will get the mouse, but I don't think that Joel/Chet will, so far it's a wash...My money would be on Ozzy/Erik, and my money would be on James/Jason when they are the cat...this is a tough one to predict...I think Ozzy/Erik could catch just about anyone...but I don't know how many times they will be allowed to "play"...

I was leaning toward an Airai win, but frankly, I think I may be leaning toward Malakal now...hmmmm

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Watch out for that........"

OOOH!

All right, which one of these two are we gonna call George of the Jungle?

03-02-08, 07:10 PM (EST)
16. "From Survivor Phoenix..."
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S16E05/S16_Jonathan_Anatomy_of_an_Injury

Looks as though these pics are transposed in some of these frames, and if so, this is an older injury, possibly he did get it on the coral from the challenge "tackle the dummies"

03-02-08, 07:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: From Survivor Phoenix..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-08 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

Whoops! Move along ... nothing to see here ...

03-02-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
18. "PIP Promo..."
Thanks Survivor Phoenix...

Note: Here is the new Malakal tribe(purple) standing in the order that they have been picked...Ozzy, the picker, Joel, Amanda, Eric, Ami, Tracy, Cirie, and last and least...Chet.

Now here is Ozzy going down with the spear...Actually, if you look closely, I don't think that he is going down with the spear, I think he is following the very taught line....he's tracking the fishing line to help land the shark, perhaps...

...and here are Ozzy and Eric tethered together in the "Cat and Mouse" Challenge(from the challenge board at Survivor Phoenix), note that Ozzy is leading...

...and James and Jason...

...and Eliza and Parv.

Chet...

...the medical team arriving at night...

...the first stitch is sewn...

...and here is Amanda standing next to Erik, who is holding up the shark. Note, I think that her hair is wet while his is not...

...and why is Natalie last, we know that she did not catch the shark, she's over at Camp Airai...

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-03-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: PIP Promo..."
I saw a preview on Sunday that I believe showed Amanda's picture just after someone said "she" caught a 4 foot shark.

03-03-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: PIP Promo..."
I have pics of AMANDA returning to her camp with the shark, but I can't get my pics to post up!! The shark looks to be about 3 foot long, and when she arrives at camp ERIK lifts the shark up in the air.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: PIP Promo..."
Unclerich...make sure you check the right extension format (Jpeg, GIF etc) and that the total size of you pictures are less than that allowed (about 75,000?).

You are using the "click here to upload your file" utility right above your text box? If it doesn't appear when typing you message, hit the review button, and it should come up.

03-03-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
25. "RE: PIP Promo..."
Uncle Rich,

You can also right click on the picture and write down the entire URL and then post it here in this thread and we should be able to link to it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •