The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 SOTS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-08, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-08 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-26-08 AT 11:35 PM (EST)

Survivor 16: Fans Vs. Favs State of the Spoiling - Episode 4

First, if you are new to these boards, please take a look at our Community Guidelines. You will find them very helpful in navigating your way around SurvivorBlows.

If you missed last week’s episode, the East Coast Spoiler Update thread is here and mattben’s summary is here.

Last week Yau Man was a victim of Cirie’s power play. This week it looks like we’re going to have lots of drama with both teams plus Jeff has teased us with “an Exile Island that can’t be missed!” and we’ll find out if the Survivor women take control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 4: “That’s Baked, Barbequed and Fried!”

Or as Mikey was heard saying two episodes ago:

SO MUCH DRAMA!

Michel brings us the information on the Episode 4 Title. We don’t have a lot to go on and the title doesn’t seem to reflect anything specific. Maybe they get a food reward or perhaps one of the survivors says it after they’ve smoked the other team at a challenge.

The episode mostly likely starts out with the drama between Cirie and Jonathan post-tribal council the next day.

Bam! You're done!

However, the drama isn’t over, as we see that some of the Airai tribe are disgruntled too:

Is one of the four a potential to go home this week? Is their fighting hiding the real boot this week? Let’s see…

The Reward Challenge: Dunk and Dive

It appears that “Dunk and Dive” is a relay race - the survivors must dive down to the bottom of the sea and push their team color ballscoconuts through the cages to the end where they win/do something else? The wire cage is fairly long and it will take multiple dives to push the coconuts all the way to the finish point. This water challenge seems tailor-made for Ozzy, since as Flowerpower points out, Ozzy can hold his breath for a ridiculous amount of time! The favs are going to be hard to beat and we have these pictures from the reward challenge (note: these are really from the immunity challenge):

Happy Airai pre-challenge

And dejected-post challenge

Malakal wins! Plus, the fans probably wouldn’t chose to send Ozzy to Exile and we know he's there from the picture below. We learn from Yau Man’s post boot interview with RTVW that Malakal was taking turns going to Exile Island.

Now let’s look at Jeff’s teaser “an Exile Island you won’t want to miss!” There are two threads devoted to the immunity idols. One discusses Who finds the HII? and the other is that Cirie doesn’t have the idol!

It appears that Ozzy finds the idol. Notice the bracelet on the hand finding the idol matches the one that Ozzy wears. Here is Jeff Probst's sneak peak video of episode four which includes the idol being unwrapped.

But it gets better. It has been spoiled that someone gets it Jamie-style this season, and we have this CBS press release: One castaway carves a fake immunity idol out of a piece of wood in order to replace the real idol they found on Exile Island. Will the fake idol be good enough to fool the other castaways? Ozzy certainly has the skills to do some carving during his visit to Exile Island!

The Immunity Challenge: Crosswalk

The second challenge is a race as well, however it is over land and through woods, involving ropes that you can either run under or jump over. The vidcap pics are very grainy so I’ll just post a few to give you an idea.

Malakal wins this one too since we get this SeeBS misdirection clue: An unexpected mastermind emerges when someone pits two power players against each other in a last-ditch effort to save a targeted ally” The web promo introduces Tracy as the mastermind. She gets Joel to vote out Mikey over her alliance-mate Chet.

and the target that gets saved:

To add to the confustion, CBS released another promo that touts the women taking over.
Parvati, Eliza and Alexis:

Then shots of Ami swimming during the reward challenge and Parvati and Amanda running during the immunity challenge and closing with Cirie:

All of these clues and misdirection lead back to: who is getting the boot in episode four? Discussion is going on in the boot discussion thread. Jonathan versus Eliza and Cirie is pure misdirection as we know Airai goes to Tribal Council. Parvati's flirting is nothing new. A lot of peeps think that Tracy’s mastermind backfires and that she goes home, and there’s a very real chance that she does. I am going to propose that Mikey goes home. In the CBS misdirection clue Tracy is described as a mastermind, which could also indicate that she is successful in saving Chet or Kathy over Mikey. Joel has a big ego and he would love to get rid of the threat to his domain even if it means weakening his tribe. He could perceive himself as becoming stronger: he’s gotten rid of a rival and has all the outcasts under his wing. EPMB loves irony. Mikey called Chet one of the girls; how ironic would it be if Mikey gets voted out by the Survivor "girls!"

In the first promo we saw that Mikey's goal was to cut Joel's "damn head off." I think it backfires on him and

Bam! He's done!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the vidcaps are here

Be sure to read VerucaSalt’s The Players, The Game, The Editing. This thread is always a fascinating read, but this season with a lack of source spoilers is a valuable tool for spoiling the end game players.

Unclerich1 brought us an interview with Jeff Probst that was on Sirius radio.

And lastly, don’t forget to vote for the Survivor you think will get the boot this week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Summarize:
Reward Challenge: Malakal
Exilees: Ozzy and Kathy?
Immunity Challenge: Malakal
Bootee: Mikey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Survivor Phoenix, Survivor Fever, FlowerPower, Scarlett O’Hara, Michel and all the peeps that helped spoil this week! And special thanks to Scarlett for her advice and photochop skills.

Scarlett Oz'Hara ®

ETF links

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS television 02-26-08 1
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS CattyChat 02-27-08 2
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS Flowerpower 02-27-08 3
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS Scarlett O Hara 02-27-08 4
   RE: Episode 4 SOTS flystorms 02-27-08 6
   RE: Episode 4 SOTS CTgirl 02-27-08 7
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS Brownroach 02-27-08 5
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS Wallflower66 02-27-08 8
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS michel 02-27-08 9
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS whoami 02-27-08 10
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS RudyRules 02-27-08 11
 Bravo! Karchita 02-27-08 12
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS Erika221 02-28-08 13
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS Outfrontgirl 02-28-08 14
 RE: Episode 4 SOTS sugarbooger62 02-28-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-26-08, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Great job on the SOTS! I especially like the fighting robots!

Man, I can't remember being this excited about an episode since I first started getting into spoilers during Pearl Islands! So much could happen, so much tantalizingly unknown!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-08, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Great job, CT!! What a nice way to start my morning. I got a real kick out of the fighting robots, as well. Very clever.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-08 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Nicely done, CTGirl! I am totally on board and see things the same way that you do, but I think the shots of the post challenge Airai's looking sad is after the land challenge, as they are all dry...no matter though, I think it will be a Malakal sweep this week! I love all of your photoshop pics!

Regarding Jonathan at Malakal, he better settle down soon or his boot won't be far away...GREAT JOB!

fp

ETA: HATS OFF to Scarlett O'Hara for cracking the Hidden Immunity Idol Finder...OZZY. It sure was fun to get to the bottom of it!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-08 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

Nice job CTgirl! Thank you.

I have just a few clarifying points. First off, this has been one of the most dramatic weeks in a very long time in the Spoiling world! Kudos should be given to every one here who helped uncover and contribute to the speculation as to what will happen this week. It's big and as Seraphaem posted in the SOTS last week, this will indeed, be a PIVOTAL week in Survivor: Micronesia!

The fact that Ozzy is shown to find the HII is HUGE AND, I might add, this site was among the first to spoil this big news!!! Now, whether or not he replaces it with a "fake" HII, we do not know for sure, but it is the center of much debate and speculation this week and Who Finds the HII? and Michel's Cirie doesn't have the Idol are must-reading!

Also, if you read the Vidcap Thread, you will read that the pictures you posted as from the "Reward Challenge," are identified in that thread by Flowerpower as being from the Immunity Challenge. This is important and needs to be verified as if it is indeed from the IC, than we know that the Bootee will come from the FANs tribe and not the FAVs. I tend to agree with Flowerpower because the Reward Challenge was a swimming challenge and shows Alexis underwater. Logically, she would have wet hair when that challenge was over. The pics here show Alexis with sad face and DRY hair:

Alexis participating in the "Dunk and Dive" Reward Challenge (Note, her hair looks like it is pulled back into one ponytail in the back instead of two pigtails in the other pictures):

Alexis shown with sad face after the Immunity Challenge?:

That's it. Thanks again for putting this all together for us!

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Great job on the SOTS! You all amaze me with your analysis and ideas!

I was just thinking the same thing about Alexis' hair in looking at those photos, Scarlett. Never noticed that in the back-to-back photos, but also hadn't seen the one of her underwater mixed into it.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Thanks for the clarification Scarlett and Flopo. I knew something was wrong, but I think at that point I was cross-eyed from all the HTML I was typing! I've noted the mistake in the SOTS. Blows is truly a group effort.

I've also added the video Scarlett found - Jeff Probst's sneak preview of episode 4 which includes the idol being unwrapped by Ozzy.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Great SOTS, CTgirl.

I think you've convinced me that Mikey's going home. It fits with the idea of the women appearing to take control; and also the multiple blindsides Probst spoke about -- Tracy may think she's in good after Mikey gets blindsided but we know she leaves early so her own blindsiding is probably imminent in another episode or two.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Fantastic SOTS, CT girl!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
I just had to take a peek! Great SOTS, CTgirl!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-27-08, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Great job on the SOTS ctgirl.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-08, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
A stellar SOTS CT!
Well done.

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-27-08, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bravo!"
Bravo, CT!

One of the most entertaining SOTS ever.

Thank you!

Erika221 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-08, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Erika221 Click to send private message to Erika221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Great job CTgirl! I really enjoy reading these and this is one of the best ones yet!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-08, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
BRAVO. CTGIRL!
LOVE your SOTS.

"If I'd meant that, I'd have said it." - Lewis Carroll

sugarbooger62 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-08, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarbooger62 Click to send private message to sugarbooger62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 4 SOTS"
Very, very good SOTS, CT. My hat's off to you. I especially found Yau-Man's post game interview very interesting. I loved all the little tid-bits you've included.

The pic of Survivor Women shows Parvati, Eliza, and Alexis. It's obvious what Parvati's angle is, and Eliza is doing the Jonathan-shuffle as we've all seen, but I'm curious as to what Alexis' game is.

I also wonder what the storyline's going to be leading up to Mikey's boot. He has to think that he's secured enough votes for whoever he wants voted off for it to be a blind-side. So my question is: Who is he going to target to vote off and who is he going to secure votes from? There's Chet, Kathy, and Tracy, who he absolutely loathes. Then there's Joel, Alexis, Natalie, and Erik of which he despises Joel. All that's left is Jason. Maybe he thinks he still has control over Erik, Alexis, and Natalie's votes. In that case I can see where he would get blind-sided. Joel did make the statement that he has his alliances infiltrating the "others."

Erik --> Jason
Natalie & Alexis --> Kathy & Tracy

Any thoughts on this?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •