The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... byoffer 02-15-08 1
   RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... Flowerpower 02-15-08 2
 Press Release Photos Flowerpower 02-15-08 3
   RE: Press Release Photos UNCLERICH1 02-17-08 4
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... Flowerpower 02-17-08 5
   RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... byoffer 02-17-08 6
       RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... Flowerpower 02-17-08 7
           RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... Scarlett O Hara 02-17-08 8
               RE: Reward for Tarp? KLicK 02-18-08 9
           RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... byoffer 02-18-08 10
               RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... Flowerpower 02-18-08 11
               RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... UNCLERICH1 02-19-08 12
 RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... Flowerpower 02-19-08 13
   RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be car... Outfrontgirl 02-21-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Thanks FloPo

That challenge looks brutal, as it would appear to be full contact. But I wonder what the flags are for. In each of these pics you can see a dark/purple flag tucked into the back of the fav swimsuits:

Amanda:

Ozzy:

Parvati:

There is a lot of splashing, but flags on others are not evident. Could collecting these for dragging the pillow across the goal line be the challenge? And then why continue to carry the flag in such a precarious way?

People could get badly hurt in that challenge. We see Joel tackling Amanda, and Ozzy tackling Alexis. James and Joel could really hurt some of the others in such a frenzied game. Yikes!

Only 1 challenge shown. Only 1 challenge in ep 2. Only 1 challenge in ep 1. hmmm.

02-15-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Geez: I really hope that the challenge folks haven't run out of good ideas for the challenges, I really miss two contests per episode! Good observations there, Byoffer. Don't know what those flags would be doing there, except perhaps they were instructed to put them there by Jiffy...hmmm.

Here is another pic found at Survivor Fever, sources is TV Guide hard copy:

Note the question that's asked....wanna guess who comes out swinging?, could this refer to OZZY??? as he is shown here?

I would think that the fans have the advantage here with Lex on Steroids, Joel, and big Mikey B, and Erik and Jason...while the favs have Yau-man. Looks like there are no rules that girls must tackle girls etc, as we see plenty of cross-sex tackling going on...

02-15-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
3. "Press Release Photos"
CBS press release photos, courtesy of Survivor Fever:

From these pictures we see that Jiffy is standing by the REWARD table with rope, a tarp, and is that toilet paper (?). Note that he has his blue shirt and his plaid blue/white shorts on. Then note in the first pic we see Jiffy in the same outfit with the "Beach Bash" challenge, the wrestling, tackle the dummies challenge. So, the war paint and tackle the dummies is the RC, while the second challenge is "Nut Bucket", which is rumored to be the basketball like challenge with the painted coconuts. Clearly there is more to it than painted coconuts and baskets, as we see Parv and James holding onto some kind of pulley perhaps. The challenge names are from the challenge board shots. Glad to see that there will indeed be 2 challenges!

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Press Release Photos"
Could the 2 love birds cuddling together with the white caps and raincoats on,be Ami and Chet at exile island?

02-17-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
From Mayan Sun over at the Mess Hall, Survivor Sucks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SPsurvivorvideos

02-17-08, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Here are some screen captures I got:

Definitely a football-type challenge with endzones.

Here are two of Erik (red shorts) really throwing someone down.

02-17-08, 07:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Wow, great job, Byoffer! Keep them coming! I think that Eric is flipping Amanda...boy, she is really taking a beating in this one. So, if the course has endzones than does it look like James, Ozzy, and Cirie up above in the press release shots are all about to score....they all look as though they are just about to the end zone area....???

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-08, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
It looks as if Amanda has blue flippers on then.

I also noticed that Ozzy and James are running barefoot.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-18-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Reward for Tarp?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-08 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

If tarp is the reward would the fans be so wet if they were the RC winners?

Also -- Tracey's smudge on her cheek may be from the RC makeup she wore at the challenge.

Something to think about.

(editted because I wasn't very clear the first time)

02-18-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
I thought it looked like flippers too, but that makes absolutely no sense. Rather, I think that the flipper-like display is just water coming off her shoe as she flips.

02-18-08, 07:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Good thinking there, Klick! I think you could be right, but remember, Tracy, Chet, and Kathy are not in the same shelter as the "others"...but I agree, looking at the pics, I think James, Cirie, and Ozzie all look like they are near their respective goals...I am leaning toward a Malakal win for the IC.

Also, Byoffer, indeed they are flippers, and they did get flippers with the reward last week. Amanda is wearing flippers...

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
So that is Tracy and Chet at fans camp! Where & when did they get the white raincoats and hats? Could this have been a reward challenge prize for the winners? I hope Amandas blurr is alright after Eric power slammed her. REMEMBER, a couple of people are injured in the same challenge and are forced from the game!!

02-19-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Hey: We were on the right track...look who definitively wins the RC...

Note the new tarp, and the paint on the side of Cirie's face...they look pretty happy!

Thanks Mayan Sun and Survivor Fever.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vidcaps, ep 3, "I should be carried on the chariot type thing""
Just a note about the youtube postings:

>>From Mayan Sun over at the Mess Hall, Survivor Sucks.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SPsurvivorvideos

That SP in the url is Survivor Phoenix. VolcanicGlass is posting the videos on youtube for us, and I want to make sure she gets the appreciation she deserves. Not to take away from appreciation owed to MayanSun, but to recognize them both.

Thanks also so much to FlowerPower, for diligently bringing us Vidcaps week after week. What a great service.

"If I'd meant that, I'd have said it." - Lewis Carroll

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •