The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
I guess I'll put in some mindless filler before my rant in case some folks on the west coast haven't seen the show yet. It's still early over there. Is that enough? hope so

Anyway, why on earth does Jesse have the spy if he's not going to listen to her??? If he's going to think with the head that isn't on his shoulders, then he's just wasting his close friend's time. His good buddy Jenny needs to knock some since into him next week.

Trish is a beautiful woman, I'll give her that. And some on here have said she's just very confident and the other women are intimidated. And OK, men think confidence is attractive, but just downright mean nasty hateful arrogance????? I am so mad that this woman is going to be polluting my TV screen again next week.

At least he took Jenny's advice about Tara and kept her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK, so what is the whole point... Gatorgirl82 04-15-04 1
   RE: OK, so what is the whole point... realityjunky 04-15-04 2
       RE: OK, so what is the whole point... Pinky 04-15-04 3
           RE: OK, so what is the whole point... kelli_blue 04-15-04 5
       RE: OK, so what is the whole point... triednottowatch 04-15-04 7
 RE: OK, so what is the whole point... smiley 04-15-04 4
 RE: OK, so what is the whole point... Loree 04-15-04 6
 RE: OK, so what is the whole point... Tiggertramp 04-15-04 8
   RE: OK, so what is the whole point... Rockytop Chick 04-15-04 9
   RE: OK, so what is the whole point... LeftPinky 04-15-04 12
 RE: OK, so what is the whole point... Pamselfish 04-15-04 10
   RE: OK, so what is the whole point... Loree 04-15-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gatorgirl82 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gatorgirl82 Click to send private message to Gatorgirl82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
Well, if you think about it, Jesse doesn't see half of what goes on. According to Jenny, Trish acts differently w/him then she does w/the girls in the house. I'm sure part of him is wary about her but he also has developed some kind of feelings for him. We will truly find out how much advice he takes from Jenny next week when she kinda gives him an ultimatum.

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-04, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunky Click to send private message to realityjunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
The previews for next week show Jenny telling Jesse that if he got with a woman like Trish she couldn't continue being his friend...pretty bold on her part...I would say a true friend also...no one but a true friend could tell you something that direct...I think in the next few weeks we'll how "smart" Jesse really is...listen to your long-term friend or your hormones...

Pinky 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinky Click to send private message to Pinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
I think he'll keep Trish around through the overnight dates because he is wildly attracted to her and she is guaranteed to put out!

Then he'll get serious about his future and choose a nice girl to propose to.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
I think he'll keep Trish around through the overnight dates because he is wildly attracted to her and she is guaranteed to put out!

Oh yes, definately!!

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
>The previews for next week show
>Jenny telling Jesse that if
>he got with a woman
>like Trish she couldn't continue
>being his friend

Actually, we assume she was talking about Trish, but she said "a woman like that." It wouldn't be the first time they edited a scene to make it sound like they are talking about one person and it's someone else.

I agree with the general idea of this thread though. He goes through all this crap with Jenny about how he needs her help and then he ignores what she said! I guess she wasn't explicit enough with her comments to overcome his lust for Trish.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-15-04, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
I think the spy is a great addition to the show. And props to Jenny for pulling it off. Its still too early in the game for Jesse to choose 2 or 3 girls to focus on. I am sure Trish is a different person altogether when she is with Jesse.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
I can understand Jenny's frustration. Jesse asked her to lie and be a spy for him. She gives up her own life for awhile to do this for him. Then he dismisses her opinion. I would not be pleased either. If he wasn't going to trust her instincts, he should not have dragged her into this. At this point she probably realized she wasn't upfront enough about how bad Trish is. Sounds like next week she really tells him the worst about Trish.

We also have to wonder if the producers aren't tweaking with this a little and encouraging Jesse to keep Trish around for a little while for ratings. He can cut her loose right before the final 4 but keep her around for awhile. I wonder how long he is going to keep Jenny around. And will the girls figure it out before they are told?

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
The spy is such a great idea, it gives Jesse insights to things he would have no clue about, and Jenny is a friend he really trusts. We don't know the whole conversation that went on between the two of them. He may have said to her, "I want to hang on and see where this is going, maybe she is talking trash in the house, maybe she is being fake with me, maybe she is nervous. But she's HOT!" God only knows what his motivation is except for him.

Jenny is a great ally to have in this kind of forum. He may keep Trish for while because he feels he has a lot in common with her. Maybe they are doing creative editting again and we are seeing half the story, or a fifth of the story for that matter.

Some of the comments Trish made about dirty kids seemed to make her off as a horrible person, but ya know what? I agree with her! I can not stand sticky kids either! That's why you carry wet wipes with you where ever you go! But if she really is anal about it and is all Joan Crawford about it, we have no idea. We only have a snapshot view. She is obviously a very opinionated person and that's attractive to Jesse. Jenny wants a quieter nice girl next door kind of person for him. And what best friend wouldn't?

Am I making any sense here?

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
Well, yes, you are making sense. But it's no fun to give Trish the benefit of the doubt. Didn't ABC say she was the most hated girl ever on this show or something like that? So ABC says I should hate her, so by-golly I'm gonna hate her.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
Every show has to have a LeeAnn! Trish is this season's version. I think she showed her true colors while saying (something like), "marry rich, hire a nanny, get a trainer." I couldn't believe she told Jesse that she might have 2 kids - she'd just told the whole house that she applauds people who choose not to have kids - and besides she's too selfish.

Anyway, I think Jenny's thoughts will go a long way toward Jesse's opinions. She wasn't truly negative on Trish, just sending a warning this episode. I think he listed on Tara as we hadn't seen any reason to keep/or get rid of her on camera. Next week when she tells him a bit more bluntly what she thinks, we'll be able to see how much he's counting on her.

Does anyone else think that Karen could be the wicked witch? I think she has potential (perhaps our stalker??)...

created by the amazing JSlice!

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
Plus.....Trish makes for good TV and that's what this is all about for the producers. Jesse may already know he'll never choose Trish as "the one" because of what Jenny said but he's being asked to keep her around for the sake of the show. Her comments are entertaining to all of us and get a rise out of the other contestants. The whole thong bikini thing was a hoot. I think that's why Julie will be around for a while also - she livens up the show even though her whole life seems to be football and that's exactly why he said he booted Delores. Week after week with just sweet quiet girls like Tara and Mandy J would get pretty boring after a while - even though in the end he'll probably end up with someone like that.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OK, so what is the whole point with the "spy""
>> The whole thong
>bikini thing was a hoot.

I thought it was funny they were blurring out Trish's butt in the thong. We saw Heather in a thong on "High School Reunion" and both Shannon and Lisa walked around in a thong on "Big Brother". But ABC blurrs it out. LOL!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •