The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should Be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should Be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing""
According to TV Guide:

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/default.aspx

Episode #3 Title:

"I Should be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing."

Since Sarah isn't part of the Favorites and Parvati probably prefers to be carried by James, I'm going to guess this comes from one of the Fans. Just looking at her picture, Mary has something that reminds me of Sarah.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should... Flowerpower 02-15-08 1
   RE: S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should... PepeLePew13 02-15-08 2
       RE: S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should... michel 02-15-08 3
 CBS Misdirection Clues... Flowerpower 02-16-08 4
   RE: CBS Misdirection Clues... michel 02-17-08 5
   RE: CBS Misdirection Clues... Bebo 02-17-08 6
       RE: CBS Misdirection Clues... Loree 02-17-08 7
       Why I think Yau Man is next to go..... PepeLePew13 02-18-08 8
           RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to ... emydi 02-18-08 9
           RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to ... RudyRules 02-18-08 10
           RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to ... CattyChat 02-18-08 11
               RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to ... emydi 02-18-08 12
 Ep 3 Promo Voiceover Flowerpower 02-20-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should Be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing""
Could this be a quote that "king Joel" makes after he possibly singke handedly slaughters our favorites in the Wrestling, Tackle the Dummies? He seems arrogant enough to make it....?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should Be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing""
My first thought was that it was Cirie who said the title quote - she's taking control of the tribe and is the apparent swing vote for the moment, so she might be feeling rather queen-ish.

02-15-08, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S16 Episode #3 Title: "I Should Be Carried on the Chariot-Type Thing""
Well, it ain't Mary! #@#*&#@#@!!

02-16-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "CBS Misdirection Clues..."
As noted by Survivor Phoenix:

1.For the first time, the battle between Fans and Favorites turns physical when the Fans must tear down and tackle the Favorites they've worshipped for seasons.
2.The Fans finally get the matchup they've been waiting for when they learn they must compete head-to-head in a full contact battle with the Favorites.
3.Meanwhile, one castaway is torn between two alliances and makes demands in order to get what she wants.
4.The third person is voted off the island.

02-17-08, 02:42 AM (EST)
5. "RE: CBS Misdirection Clues..."
With that, I'd say that Malakal is going to have a date with Jeff at Tribal Council. Has it been spoiled? If not, then Eliza looks like the next to go. Editing-wise, since she still hasn't learned to "chill out", her luck has to run out soon.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Misdirection Clues..."
>3.Meanwhile, one castaway is torn between
>two alliances and makes demands
>in order to get what
>she wants.

No surprise here - we saw the 4-4 split on the Favs side in Episode 1, and Cirie knows she is the swing vote. Once she decides which foursome to join, the drama will be over for the Favs, since the majority could just pagong off the other alliance until the merge.

Which alliance would be better for her? Since she is so weak in challenges, she can protect herself challenge-wise by allying with the couples, given James and Ozzy's strength. If the Favs lose this week, it will be a sign of physical inferiority to the Fans, so she'll want to keep what strength her tribe does have.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Misdirection Clues..."
I definitely think Cirie will side with the couples. To go with the other group she is just the last to join up and the first to be booted of that group of 5. But if she joins the couples. They have the strength with the guys to go far. And when it is down to 5 she can be the swing vote. She can side with one couple against the other. Or even more interesting is maybe it will be a female alliance and boot the guys when they no longer need them. We did see Cirie in the water with Amanda and Parvati. The girls may decide the guys are too strong to compete with in the end. So boot the guys and join with Cirie who is not a challenge hog. This could be how Amanda and Parvati are thinking.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Why I think Yau Man is next to go..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-08 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

>If the Favs lose this week, it will be a sign of
>physical inferiority to the Fans, so she'll want
>to keep what strength her tribe does have.

I tend to agree with this statement. Here's how I see it unfolding the next time the Favourites go to Tribal Council...

After the Faves get smoked physically by the Fans, Cirie realizes that her best bet is to go with the two couples because they're stronger physically than the other four.

Cirie goes with Amanda, Pervati, James and Ozzy (and his Ozzlets), while we have Ami, Eliza, Penner and Yau Man on the other side.

Of these four in the minority:
Ami is strong physically, so they need her.
Eliza has been given a narrator role this early in the game, so she's around for at least a few more episodes.
Penner has also been given a narrator role and he's got a great edit so far. He's sticking around.
That leaves Yau Man as a weak one not helping the tribe in challenges right now. Also, everyone knows the Fans love the lil' elf and he'll be much more of a threat to band with someone from the Fans after the merge, they're more likely to keep him while booting the other Faves off first. Plus there will be more mental challenges post-merge which plays into Yau's hands, and the other Faves know this.

Yau Man is my early thought for this week's boot if, indeed, the Faves go to TC.

ETF: cleaning up the last paragraph so it's more coherent.

A stocking stuffer from Agman!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to go..."
yep I thinkg you hit the nail on the head pepe

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to go..."
Makes sense to me too!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-08, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to go..."
Pepe, you sure do make a lot of sense. If the faves lose, poor little Yau-Man makes the most sense to boot. Sad, but has to be done.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why I think Yau Man is next to go..."
I thought maybe after the way they hid Cirie in ep 1 and before seeing Ep 2 and the previews for Ep3, I thought Cirie might go bc she couldn't decide which 4some to go with (ala Dolly--by the way Mary wasn't Dolly she was a possible Amber!) but Cirie is too smart for that....'

02-20-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
13. "Ep 3 Promo Voiceover"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-08 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever...

Clearly, Mikey B. knows who blindsided him...look to him to stir up some trouble, as Erik told us last week how smart he is! Things are heating up at Airai and my money is on Mikey...Also, wanted to note how this promo is all about the Fans...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •