The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-08, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-08 AT 06:05 PM (EST)

Are you -- Half-A.S.Sed? Do you want to be? Think you've got at least one buttock up on what they decided to cast? Then you too may be qualified to write a summary for what's potentially the Worst! Season! Ever! Because as we all know, real fans don't get on the show (unless they suit MB's predetermined cast demographics): they just make fun of it.

The rules: you must have previously written at least one summary for RTVW in order to apply. (This means applied, wrote, completed, and posted. Running away in fear after the fact doesn't count.)

Summaries should be up within three days of the episode's airdate, and the sooner, the better.

The final episode actually counts as two summary slots. Traditionally, the Finale summarizer gets the slightly over two hours right through the announcement of the winner, and the Reunion writer takes everything after that through the closing credits.

As we have twenty contestants this time around, we do not have a firm episode count going in: double-eliminations and one-day cycles are firmly on the possibility board again. Right now, the only thing we can guess at is that we should have at least thirteen episodes plus the Reunion: beyond that, we're waiting on CBS and Webby.

Should we get more applicants than whatever the number of summary slots turns out to be, who actually gets to suffer through do the things will be determined by random draw, most likely conducted by a BluePeep. And who gets what may be determined by Someone Other Than Me: I'm applying, so the only way I can order the final draw is if I'm not part of it.

The Recap episode, should we get one, is generally not summarized. However, if you want it, say so. You probably won't have much opposition.

Deadline for application is 11:59 p.m. EDT, January 28th. This should leave enough time for any needed random draw and figuring out a summary order. Also, we may or may not have an episode count by then. Stay tuned.

As the original A.S.S. season operated under special summary rules, the BluePeeps may declare such again at any time and render this thread invalid. You don't pay any money and you still take your chances. Deal with it.

And that's it. Oh, come all ye faithless, the bashing-ful, sarcastic...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... vince3 01-11-08 1
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... michel 01-11-08 2
 *tosses cap into ring* Estee 01-11-08 3
   RE: *tosses cap into ring* byoffer 01-11-08 4
       RE: *tosses cap into ring* vince3 01-11-08 5
           RE: *tosses cap into ring* byoffer 01-11-08 6
   RE: *tosses cap into ring* michel 01-12-08 7
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... strid333 01-16-08 8
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... Outfrontgirl 01-16-08 9
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... Sunny_Bunny 01-16-08 10
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... mattben 01-17-08 11
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... Bebo 01-17-08 12
   RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... Estee 01-17-08 13
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... dajaki 01-25-08 14
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... kircon 01-26-08 15
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... Colonel Zoidberg 01-28-08 16
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... mysticwolf 01-28-08 17
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... zipperhead 01-30-08 18
 If Needed samboohoo 01-31-08 19
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... mattben 01-31-08 20
   RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... Estee 01-31-08 22
       RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... SurvivorBlows 02-01-08 23
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... Max Headroom 01-31-08 21
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... emydi 02-01-08 24
   RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... frisky 02-03-08 25
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... samboohoo 02-05-08 26
 Minor update. Estee 02-05-08 27
   RE: Minor update. vince3 02-05-08 28
       RE: Minor update. Estee 02-06-08 29
           RE: Minor update. KObrien_fan 02-06-08 30
   RE: Minor update. mattben 02-07-08 31
       RE: Minor update. Estee 02-07-08 32
       RE: Minor update. zipperhead 02-07-08 33
           RE: Minor update. Outfrontgirl 02-07-08 34
   RE: Minor update. dajaki 02-11-08 35
 Schedule SurvivorBlows 02-12-08 36
   RE: Schedule vince3 02-12-08 37
   RE: Schedule Bebo 02-12-08 38
       RE: Schedule Estee 02-12-08 39
   RE: Schedule Colonel Zoidberg 02-12-08 40
       RE: Schedule Estee 02-12-08 41
       RE: Schedule Outfrontgirl 03-11-08 50
           RE: Schedule Colonel Zoidberg 04-02-08 53
   RE: Schedule strid333 02-12-08 42
   Episode #11: Check! michel 02-12-08 43
   Episode 13 kircon 02-12-08 44
   RE: Schedule mysticwolf 02-14-08 45
       RE: Schedule Estee 02-14-08 46
   RE: Schedule emydi 02-15-08 47
   RE: Schedule Sunny_Bunny 02-15-08 48
   Bump vince3 03-11-08 49
   RE: Schedule Outfrontgirl 03-11-08 51
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... PepeLePew13 03-24-08 52
 RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Th... vince3 05-07-08 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Ready and willing.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
I'd like to get a shot at those halfassed players.

01-11-08, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*tosses cap into ring*"
Coming for you, Jon. Coming for you...

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *tosses cap into ring*"
I'm not eligible, but will get my Danny Bonaduce shirt ready for reading Estee's summry.

01-11-08, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *tosses cap into ring*"
Was it you or 'stander that suffered through Surreal Life 6 with me? Beause if it's you, you are eligible!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *tosses cap into ring*"
That was my well-oiled by-bro. I have never seen Surreal Life. Or Germicho. Or that I Love New York or Flavor of Love. Those are all Bystander shows. (he loves the trashiness)

01-12-08, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *tosses cap into ring*"
That would be a "Must Read Summary" but you know you just may have to do the season opener!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-16-08, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
I would like to write a summary.

Three is the perfect number.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
I'd like to volunteer ...
April 17th would be good for me.

have written 7 prior summaries for Survivor: Africa, Thailand, A.S.S, Panama Exile Island, Cook Islands, Fiji, and China. And yet I want to do it again.

"I would hope my children would have learned from my mistakes" ~ Mary Louise Parker, Weeds

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Count me in please, one of the later ones if possible.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
I'll volunteer for a slot, please.

Locked and loaded, armed with sarcasm and tragic irony

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
i kin rite uh sumry i rite reel gud

01-17-08, 12:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Sorry: no FOX programming executives allowed.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-08, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-08 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

I haven't written for Survivor for quite awhile. For that matter, I haven't watched Survivor in quite awhile. But, I'm feeling the return of Johnny Fairplay (nauseated, but curious as to which relative dies this time), and am throwing my hat in.

I had to edit for subject/verb agreement. I didn't want the people who matter *cough*blue peeps*cough* to think I'm a literary idiot.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-26-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Thanks for doing this Estee.

I would love to do a Survivor Summary. I have written 4 Survivor summaries including the China Reunion show. What a wonderful game of dodgeball that was. Now had Ozzy been in that season it would have been a game of water polo.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-28-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Gimme one. Or two. Or however many are necessary. But please don't take any of my excess sanity.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-08, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
*raises hand* I'll do one. Preferably something mid-stream, please.

Tribe's beauty.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
If you need a fill-in anywhere, I can do one.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "If Needed"
I can do one. March 6 would work the best, but I can really do anything.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

01-31-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Have you done the randomized slotting yet, Estee? We're a week away.

I do better when there are fewer names to try to remember.

01-31-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Because I'm part of the draw pool this time, I can't do the randomizing or assign the weeks. I've already asked Webby to sort things out for everyone: the results should be up soon.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-08, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
>Because I'm part of the draw pool this time, I can't
>do the randomizing or assign the weeks. I've already
>asked Webby to sort things out for everyone: the
>results should be up soon.

Sorry folks, been trying to get schedule/episode count info. Worst case, I'll post the schedule few episodes by Friday night.

Thanks,
SB

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Sorry, I'm illiterate. But good luck with your list, Estee.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
I'd like to do one if there is still room

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-08, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Me too.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-08, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Frisky or Emydi can have my spot - I was really doing it to help out, but I'm happy to let one of them in.

Boo and Captain Chaos sitting in a tree . . .

02-05-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
27. "Minor update."
I'm just posting this to keep people from fretting: the issue keeping the full schedule from going up is the NCAA. (Is there anything they can't stupidly interfere with?) From what I've been told, we don't know how the tourney will affect the airdates and overall schedule -- which makes it hard to post an times-and-all list.

The premiere has been assigned: the time this buys should be enough to let Our Host discover exactly what we're up against. So don't panic yet.

Except about the premiere. As far as that goes, panic as much as you like.

02-05-08, 05:03 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Minor update."
I take it that you're gonna do this personally, especially since you got the Mole moving forward again?

02-06-08, 02:56 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Minor update."
Yes, but it's because Webby wrote me with the premiere assignment. I think I was the first name out of the hat.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Minor update."
I think I was the first name out of the hat.

Sure

02-07-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Minor update."
minor ##### about this.

Just give an iterative list. who cares what the schedule or sequence, or where the recrap is, or how many total episodes there are.

Curious how you, Estee, got the hat-pick for #1 ep. Good luck.

I prefer the later episodes where I can remember everyone's names and have more fodder with which to slam them. I'm good anyhow.

Nothing stops us from writing a parallel summary that's unofficial.

02-07-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Minor update."
Curious how you, Estee, got the hat-pick for #1 ep. Good luck.

*sigh*

And this is why I didn't want to say anything whatsoever about the delay. Once again: Webby wrote me, said what the problem was, and tossed the first episode at me. I did not assign it to myself. I was asked if I could take it, I said yes, and that was the end of it. All I did this time was start the thread. I have nothing to do with who gets episodes, which episodes they get, or anything else. Looking at the way signups went, I couldn't even enforce the deadline.

However, it's a little late for me to back out on Webby, so I'm going to write this thing no matter how many weird looks I get for doing so.

What I will not do is make the mistake of starting a BB thread.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Minor update."
Nothing stops us from writing a parallel summary that's unofficial.

Yes, there is. It's called starting a duplicate thread. You would get locked.

This is supposed to be a fun effort. Why do people have to squabble about the scheduling?

02-07-08, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Minor update."
yep. What I'm thinking is THANK YOU Estee for being there and stepping up to the plate. Had my name been picked this week, no way I could have made the time.
Go Estee!

PS. I picked the date I did because it was unlikely to be basketball affected or a recap; I picked the date, not the Episode #. If I am chosen, and if I have a choice.

"If I'd meant that, I'd have said it." - Lewis Carroll

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Minor update."
I'm removing my name from the list if it's not too late to do so.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Schedule"
Argh, this is frustrating. I swear I had already drafted a schedule and posted it last week. All I can think is I must have hit "preview" instead of "post" and not switched back to the window before powering down.

Anyways, as Estee alluded to, CBS is keeping the full schedule muddled right now. So far, all it's been willing to release is that the season will feature 14 episodes and pre-empted during the week of March 27. Whether a recap episode will air during the week of March 20 hasn't been announced yet, nor has a finale date.

I've drafted a full schedule, but given the uncertainty, all of the dates assigned to Episode #7 and higher may end up getting pushed back a week, so please let me know if EITHER of the two possible dates assigned to your episode wouldn't work -- thanks!

Episode 1 - Thursday 2/7 - Estee
Episode 2 - Thursday 2/14 - strid333
Episode 3 - Thursday 2/21 - mattben
Episode 4 - Thursday 2/28 - emydi
Episode 5 - Thursday 3/6 - zipperhead
Episode 6 - Thursday 3/13 - mysticwolf
Episode 7 - Wednesday 3/19 or Thursday 4/3 - frisky
Episode 8 - Thursday 4/3 or Thursday 4/10 - vince3
Episode 9 - Thursday 4/10 or Thursday 4/17 - Colonel Zoidberg
Episode 10 - Thursday 4/17 or Thursday 4/24 - Outfrontgirl
Episode 11 - Thursday 4/24 or Thursday 5/1 - michel
Episode 12 - Thursday 5/1 or Thursday 5/8 - Sunny_Bunny
Episode 13 - Thursday 5/8 or Thursday 5/15 - kircon
Episode 14 - Sunday 5/11 or Sunday 5/18 - Bebo

02-12-08, 03:27 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Schedule"
I'm OK with either date.

If I was a betting man, I'd think they'd shoot for their traditional Mother's Day Finale, which this year would be May 11......... but it's not like them to not have a recrap at some point and time......

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Schedule"
Either date works for me. Even if the finale is on Mother's Day, my little Survivor wanna-bes will be in bed in plenty of time for me to put on my summary cap.

Am I doing finale and reunion, or just one? Either way is fine with me.

02-12-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Schedule"
I was about to ask the same question. We're not treating the Reunion as a separate slot this season?

02-12-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Schedule"
I can do episode 9. I'll try to shut the damn wormhole up in the meantime, but I think I can do it.

02-12-08, 02:02 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Schedule"
Didn't stop me.

03-11-08, 07:10 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Schedule"
Colonel,
if Ep 9 turns out to be on the 17th, I'd be happy to trade you for the 24th, if that would work any better. The 17th was the date I could commit to. The 24th I can't say for sure right now. (The 10th I can't do, for sure, because I have birthday plans)

Anyone know now that TV guide has published some info for March, how the schedule is shaping up?

04-02-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Schedule"
I think my episode is the 10th, so I don't think a switch is necessary. I got the merge episode - potentially lucky me. (I didn't spoil anything, BTW; TV Guide did.)

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-12-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Schedule"
I can do this Thursday's show, but it might be a couple of days before it is posted. My midterm break week starts two days after the show airs so I won't start writing it until Saturday.

Three is the perfect number.

02-12-08, 06:42 PM (EST)
43. "Episode #11: Check!"
Episode 11 - Thursday 4/24 or Thursday 5/1: That's fine with me.

Thanks.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Episode 13"
Both dates are fine with me.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-08, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Schedule"
3/13 it is. That'll work fine. Thanks, webby for setting a schedule, and thank you, Estee for starting the thread and doing such a great job on Episode 1.

Tribe's beauty.

02-14-08, 07:12 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Schedule"
Someone read Episode #1?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Schedule"
Date is ok for me and I get an extra leap day to do my first Survivor Summary...woot

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-08, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Schedule"

Ep 12 is perfect! Thank you!

03-11-08, 09:11 AM (EST)
49. "Bump"
and according to the TV Guide article in it's own thread, apparently Ep. 7 will be 3/19/08...........

So, unless there's a recrap after the tourney, we're looking at the first dates, which for me is 4/3/08

03-11-08, 07:14 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Schedule"
Thanks to TV Guide we now know that Ep 7 airs Wed, March 19th.

Does that mean there's no recap? Or can we not tell?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Bumping to keep this thread fresh to remind writers of upcoming episodes as we get into the merge and jury.

05-07-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Survivor #16 Summary Sign-Up Thread."
Bump to remind our last 3 writers........

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •