The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS website clues for episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-07-07, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS website clues for episode 12"
*One castaway feels hurt by what she considers to be a personal rejection by someone she had liked. (my guess: Courtney)

*A feast on the Great Wall of China has its diners excited…until they realize they have no idea what to do with it!

*One overly confident castaway is oblivious to what a close ally is considering. (my guess: Todd)

*An unexpected bond emerges that threatens to shake up the game as it heads into the Final Four. (my guess: Peih-Gee and Amanda, with Amanda trolling for jury votes?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS website clues for episode 1... vince3 12-07-07 1
 RE: CBS website clues for episode 1... Estee 12-07-07 2
 RE: CBS website clues for episode 1... esquire 12-08-07 3
 RE: CBS website clues for episode 1... Scarlett O Hara 12-08-07 4
 RE: CBS website clues for episode 1... Tenorsaxy 12-08-07 5
 RE: CBS website clues for episode 1... whoami 12-08-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-07, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS website clues for episode 12"
I think the first one might be Amanda........ which will inspire the "attempt" at the Todd backstab.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS website clues for episode 12"
*One castaway feels hurt by what she considers to be a personal rejection by someone she had liked. (my guess: Courtney)

One problem: Courtney hates everybody.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-08-07, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS website clues for episode 12"
My guess is Amanda is hurt that Todd picks Courtney to go on a reward trip with him

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-08-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS website clues for episode 12"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-07 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Wooooo and Hoooooo! I'll try my hand at this!

One castaway feels hurt by what she considers to be a personal rejection by someone she had liked. I'm not buying Amanda ... I think she and Todd are in cahoots with everything, so I'll guess the one who is sensitive and may be "hurt" is Denise and she's hurt by either Amanda or Todd -- most likely Todd does not take HER on the reward trip to the Great Wall, but instead, he takes Courtney. (He & Amanda are so well prepared for this game that they know better to go off on a reward together to leave the others to plot against them, so one leaves and the other stays behind.}

*A feast on the Great Wall of China has its diners excited…until they realize they have no idea what to do with it! I'm guessing this is Todd + Courtney ... see above.

*One overly confident castaway is oblivious to what a close ally is considering. (my guess: Todd) He goes off on the reward with Courtney, leaving Amanda back at camp ready to stir up some trouble, perhaps?
An unexpected bond emerges that threatens to shake up the game as it heads into the Final Four. (my guess: Peih-Gee and Amanda, with Amanda trolling for jury votes?) Hmmmm, I'll buy this for now!

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS website clues for episode 12"
One castaway feels hurt by what she considers to be a personal rejection by someone she had liked. (my guess: Courtney)

How about PG feels hurt that Denise didn't choose to vote with her and Erik at the last tribal council?

A Slicey Siggy

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS website clues for episode 12"
"*One castaway feels hurt by what she considers to be a personal rejection by someone she had liked. (my guess: Courtney)"

I think this could be Amanda because it says "personal rejection".
Courtney: hates them all.
Denise: is the outsider.
PG is not in their alliance.
Todd & Amanda are the only ones left.

"*A feast on the Great Wall of China has its diners excited…until they realize they have no idea what to do with it! "

What could it be that they have to eat that they have no idea what to do with it?(just eat it)
Are they not that hungry? Been on too many food rewords?

*"One overly confident castaway is oblivious to what a close ally is considering. (my guess: Todd)"
Mine also.

"*An unexpected bond emerges that threatens to shake up the game as it heads into the Final Four. (my guess: Peih-Gee and Amanda, with Amanda trolling for jury votes?)"

Same here. But with five left would it not have to be between three survivors? Or it could be a different bound between two of the four person alliance, like Todd and Courtney, because Todd heard Amanda is trying to get rid of him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •