The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of Curse #5 (Thou Shalt Be Wary Of A Visit From Home, Especially If Any UnDead Grandmothers Are Involved) on this thread until midnight EDT, by which time everyone will have gotten to see just what horrible complexes triggered Courtney's latest justifications. 'Did you see my older sister? She weighs a hundred and twenty pounds! Whole pounds! Well, no one's ever going to mistake me for her if I have anything to say about it!'

And speaking of justifications, Erik will be voting for himself tonight. Yes, it's against the normal game rules, but he really thinks it'll help his progress. Do not dispute the Erik. He's F6 and you're not.

Oh, and as long as we're on not disputing things -- well, that pretty much eliminates any ability to talk about Amanda, Todd, Peih-Gee, or continue with Courtney. Sadly, it does not eliminate any ability for the named parties to talk. However, Denise may or may not decide she's a swing vote. The viewers may or may not have any idea who Denise is. This includes Denise.

And while we're at it, please keep all sigpics off this thread. The only display of graphics scheduled for this evening will come from James, who's about to flash a few mysterious symbols as he plays one of his two hidden idols.

Well, of course he's going to play one tonight. They're only good for the next two Councils. It's not as if he can just sit on them forever.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 1
 Opening credits. Estee 12-06-07 2
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 3
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Estee 12-06-07 4
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 5
   And if you were waiting for Courtne... Estee 12-06-07 11
       *headtilt* vince3 12-06-07 14
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 6
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... PepeLePew13 12-06-07 8
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 7
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 9
   Challenge format. Estee 12-06-07 12
 Dear Todd, Estee 12-06-07 10
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 13
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Estee 12-06-07 18
 Oh.My.Heck Snidget 12-06-07 15
   RE: Oh.My.Heck Estee 12-06-07 16
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 17
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Estee 12-06-07 20
       RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East C... Snidget 12-06-07 22
 Immunity Challenge format vince3 12-06-07 19
 Is it just me, or is...... vince3 12-06-07 21
 Denise said it. Estee 12-06-07 23
   RE: Denise said it. emydi 12-06-07 26
   RE: Actually, Georgianna 12-07-07 27
 Live post-episode discussion -- Estee 12-06-07 24
 The vote: Estee 12-06-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I hope he brings them to tribal council.

Like at the loser lodge the had an craft session and he made them into a hat or something.

12-06-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Opening credits."
That little shot of James in the Jury section is halfway funny, especially with his little hand gestures. 'Hey, you! I'm on the jury! Yeah, me! Who'da thought?'

12-06-07, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They were all worried what would happen back at camp if James figured it out and bounced the vote.

Smugness abounds.

12-06-07, 08:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
'James is gone!'

'And he didn't kill us!'

'He didn't kill me.'

'Yeah, Todd, we know there's a downside.'

12-06-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
What, they all get to hug their loved one BEFORE the challenge.

Is EPMB and Jiffy going soft. What happened to we will taunt you with them but only the winner gets to touch?

12-06-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
11. "And if you were waiting for Courtney's father to note her weight loss..."
...forget it: he's British. Noticing things on the air is for unrefined Americans.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "*headtilt*"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-07 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

*not paying attention*

12-06-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ok we've had dead grandmothers, now we have a dead baby.

Please let it be real this time and not just a ploy to get sympathy.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
"The dingo ate the baby."

Merci, Tribe!
It will be a great day when every one of our schools get all the money they need while
the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to raise enough funds to buy a bomber.

12-06-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's official Amanda and her sister are bird brains.

12-06-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Denise wins reward. Takes Todd and Amanda with.

After the meal on the boat and a phone call home they are going to torture the loved ones by spending the night at camp.

12-06-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
12. "Challenge format."
Loved ones and players work through a maze until they meet at the center and climb a platform. Blindfolded.

Very, very boring.

12-06-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
10. "Dear Todd,"
If what your sister told you about is real, my sincere sympathy to her, yourself, and your family.

If you set this up Fairplay style, die like the dog you are.

12-06-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Bitter, party of three.

PG how dare she not take me on this reward.

And none of them believe the story.

Courtney really going off on it.

12-06-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's just Courtney's night for going off on people -- how often do we hear Jeff's last name? Not to mention the whole 'telling the host to shut up' bit.

As for their not believing Todd -- well, blame Dalton: he pretty much ruined it for everyone. Someone could drop dead on their way out to the mat and people would assume it was a preset con...

12-06-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
15. "Oh.My.Heck"
Butt.Blur is genetic!

12-06-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Oh.My.Heck"
Worst part? That was the highlight of the whole segment.

12-06-07, 08:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Man slog through the swamp tied to a rope wrapped around posts.

Answer three questions one at a time, get a key from your answer and unlock a box back at the other end of the course.

The questions are about Chinese Culture and ....

wait for it.

Chinese girl wins. Although she might have been replaced by a drowned rat half way through.

12-06-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Todd gave it a serious run, though -- I got distracted by a phone call, but it looked like he was ahead for a while until he hit a wrong answer towards the end.

As Peih-Gee said, the former Tigers are dominating the Immunity challenges. Erik may be doomed tonight -- but if Peih-Gee keeps th trend going at the next IC, we're going to get some major chaos.

12-06-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yep, Amanda and he were neck and neck.

Amanda got second question wrong.
Todd got third question wrong.
PG was in third place the whole time, but had all three questions right.

12-06-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Immunity Challenge format"
Trudge through a rope course over, under and around posts in a swamp-like area with a big hill near the opposite side. At the opposite side there are three questions about Chinese inventions with two possible answers that are hidden by knots and planks. Each answer has a key, the 3 correct answers unlock the locks at a color-coded box behind the starting line. When the box is opened you pull the string to raist your flag and win Immunity.

Todd and Amanda got out to an early lead with PG trailing slightly. Amanda then missed her second question, putting her out of it and PG into second. Todd then missed the third question, giving PG the chance to win it, and she did!

The others are sad, Erik the saddest of them all.........

12-06-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
21. "Is it just me, or is......"
Eirk looking more and more like Ozzy every day?

12-06-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
23. "Denise said it."
There went the biggest mistake she'll make in the game. Demise (and yes, that's deliberate) is now playing for fourth place. Which she'll get. Speak that openly about how you might be looked at, then turn down the one chance you had to change it? G'bye.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Denise said it."
I thought, Okay she's afraid of what will happen with a tie vote (is it fire or do they have to vote for other 3--A C and D?) but she said "I know this is a mistake" when voting...

And last week she almost made James play the idol..this week, she tells them, I may just win cause I'm swell... ugh!

Again Stupid stupid people...

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-07, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Actually, "
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-07 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Demise (and yes, that's deliberate) is now playing for fourth place.
Which she'll get.

Taurus Alumni
Alicia, Kelly G., Teresa, Diane, *Helen, Penny, JoAnna, Alex, *Darrah, Lisa,
John P., Bobby Jon, Janu, Ashlee, Blake, Austin, Billy, Jenny and Jessica
*Final Four: Thailand and Pearl Islands

I suppose that we should make that G'bye, again.

12-06-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
24. "Live post-episode discussion --"
-- left sidebar, Other Fun, Live Chat, (Java required), AyaK's Bar & Grill, yada, yada, Demise is still a moron, yada.

12-06-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
25. "The vote:"
Todd 2, Erik 4. Demise refuses to bet a million dollars on the potential tiebreaker and decides not to be the swing vote, which sets her up nicely to dangle from the nearest vote noose in a Council or two.

Very open, very honest, very dumb admissions at TC tonight. That's going to haunt someone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •