The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-05, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-05 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

Welcome back to the BigBrother Reality Aptitude Test ... 2!

Along with the normal results I'm gonna sneak in some bonus results from this week as well. So keep an eye open for that.
But as to the week gone by...

Week 5 Results:
BigDufus won the ultimate power this week and proceeded to flub everything up.
Well not everything. I think Howie was probably the one that ate the extra 0.4 lbs. of baked goods to win it for his team in the food challenge.
But when it came to nominations he put up Perrenial Target (a.k.a. POVWinner) and his girlfriend (a.k.a. 2ndchoice partner) for nomination.
Obviously, without his pinkie, Howie can't count high enough to figure out the numbers.
So POVWinner does what he's been named to do and wins the POV. Saving himself and sacrificing his 2nd choice to the cruel arms of america.
Speaking of/to America. "Good Job!!!
I don't know what you were thinking during BB1, but thanks for making the right choice this time during BB6."
KCzar is back and ready to be evicted again.
But don't let me get too far ahead here.

PowerPlayers
HOH: Howie
POV: James
POVuse: Yes

The Challenges
FoodWinner: Howie / James / Jennifer / Rachel / Sarah
Food Loser: April / Beau / Ivette / Janelle / Maggie
HOH's POV choice: Rachel

The
Noms: James / Sarah / Ivette
Evict: Sarah
Non-Evict: James / Ivette

Bonus:
The 5 missing items
The items are back in their places. The Key, The DNA Strand, The "No Lifeguard on Duty" Sign, The Gnome and The Hand.

Only 3 people guessed correctly all 5 items. 25points each go to Kyra, DearAbby and alwaysintruble. Well done you 3. Good Sleuthing.

This 25 point advantage worked well to help the 3 of them shoot to the top for the coveted HOH position. But after all questions were answered and all points added it has concluded with Kyra and DearAbby shutting out alwaysintruble to share the HOH this week together.
Without the bonus, bdemoney would have acheived the best score this week at 30 points and RebelCrown did well too with 28.
Since DearAbby and Kyra both acheived 47 points anyone with 23 or lower was subject to the PB&J Penalty of -3 points. Although the house is fairly well split this week, I'm sure RoadKill and LibraRising are raising an eyebrow or two.

HOH:
DearAbby ~ 47 (+5) = 52
Kyra ~ 47 (+5) = 52

In the Crowd:
alwaysintruble ~ 31
bdemoney ~ 30
RebelCrown ~ 28
ARnutz ~ 18 *PB&J Pass

PB&J Crew:
Road Kill ~ 22 (-3) = 19
LibraRising ~ 22 (-3) = 19
seahorse ~ 18 (-3) = 15
WaterDrop ~ 18 (-3) = 15
Yensid ~ 14 (-3) = 11
Lasann ~ 12 (-3) = 9
Captain_Savem ~ 10 (-3) = 7
Charonna ~ 8 (-3) = 5

In Limbo:
pmspml ~ 0 2 weeks missing
mckelviej ~ 0
Bebo ~ 0

DearAbby's mega-win this week puts her in a position of power not just in the house but in the game as well. She topples last weeks leader Bebo. RoadKill and ARnutz step Yensid a couple of notches downwards and WaterDrop holds onto the 5th position. Sharing that position with RebelCrown. Who makes yet another entrance into the top5.

Final Tallies:
DearAbby ~ 52 (68) = 120
Road Kill ~ 19 (88) = 107
ARnutz ~ 18 (84) = 104 *PB&J Pass
Yensid ~ 11 (90) = 101
WaterDrop ~ 15 (81) = 96
RebelCrown ~ 28 (68) = 96

alwaysintruble ~ 31 (64) = 95
Bebo ~ 0 (93) = 93
LibraRising ~ 19 (71) = 90
Kyra ~ 52 (32) = 84
pmspml ~ 0 (74) = 74
Captain_Savem ~ 7 (63) = 70
bdemoney ~ 30 (39) = 69
Charonna ~ 5 (63) = 68
Lasann ~ 9 (56) = 65
seahorse ~ 15 (35) = 50
mckelviej ~ 0 (10) = 10

------------------------------

Onto the Week 7 Test...
and the Week 6 Bonus Results.

First off I'd like to thank you all for joining in on this seasons bbrat game. I'm having fun, I hope you are too.
I had guests this weekend who stayed in the livingroom where the computer is so my late nights staring at a screen were limited. Sorry this weeks entry is this late. I hope no one had to make a sacrifice because of my tardiness.
Mostly, because this weeks Entry will be vastly different then past weeks.
Before I get too much into that I must share the results of the Pick A Key, Pick a Door Bonus, from week 6. (It will directly affect your score in week 7. So you should know.)
The correct Keys for each door were as follows...
Orange Key in Door 1 = Prize# 4
Green Key in Door 2 = Prize# 3
Purple Key in Door 3 = Prize# 2
What this means is that each of the questions, in the week 7 entry, will be multiplied by the prize number. That is of course if you did indeed pick the correct Key for the correct Door.
So ... without further hoopla ...
LibraRising: Prize #4 (a.k.a. wk 7 entry x 4)
RoadKill: Prize #3 (a.k.a. wk 7 entry x 3)
Lasann: Prize #3 (a.k.a. wk 7 entry x 3)
RebelCrown: Prize #2 (a.k.a. wk 7 entry x 2)
alwaysintruble: Prize #2 (a.k.a. wk 7 entry x 2)
bdemoney: Prize #2 (a.k.a. wk 7 entry x 2)
bystander: Prize #2 (a.k.a. wk 7 entry x 2)(by the way, welcome, bystander. You picked the right week to join in on the festivities. Hope you stick around.)

Everyone else did not make the right choices.
Sorry, but the entry will be normal for all the rest of you. That is until the Bonus.(See below)
But for those named above, with prize#'s, this could be a week of major fortune.

Under these circumstances the Entry itself will be different. (Like I had mentioned)
This week I will only be asking 5 questions.
Each point value will be directly following each question.
Each question will require you to name just as many houseguests as each question allows. (No more no less. In order to get the question correct you must get all names correct.)
Onto the week 7 entry for real!

1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. (1)
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. (2)
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. (3)
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. (4)
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony.(5)

There you go...Good Luck.

The Everyone Else Bonus
This week's bonus will only go to all those who did not get any of the keys or doors correct. Every question missed by the previously named (7) Prize# winners will go into a pot that will be divided evenly among the non-prize# winners. So all you "other bbrats" need to do, is hope they do really badly.

--------------------------
Sample Entry:
1. Janelle
2. Rachel
3. Howie / James
4. Ivette / Beau / April
5. Maggie

------------------------------
*The Premise*
Each week's test will examine your ability to see into the future and predict the weekly winners and losers of (almost) every aspect of the show. From HOH to POV to Eviction. Each correct guess will result in points being added to your individual tally.
The player with the most points at seasons end will be crowned "The Biggest BBrat!".
Simple and streamlined.

*The Outline*
Every week I will post questions covering 4 sections.

1. The Power Players
These questions will test your ability to predict the coming weeks HOH, POV and America's choice.
2. The Challenge Arena
These questions will test your ability to predict the coming weeks Food and Luxury Challenges.
3. The Evictees
These questions will test your ability to predict the nominees, the evictee and the non-evictee.
4. Bonus Questions
These questions will test your ability to predict various other outcomes of the show. Or some other form of game/challenge I may have decided to create.

There will be a varying amount of questions from week to week.

*The Rules*
Deadline for all entries will be each and every Thursday, at beginning of showtime EDT. (There may be a "POP QUIZ" thrown in as well. Depending completely on the show's schedule. I will try to stay right on top of things, if something changes.)
The BBRAT will be open to new players at any time.
Those who make an entry after the deadline will not be considered.
Those who miss an entry will have to go without gaining any points for the week.
Any player who misses 3 entries in a row will be thrown into the fishtank.

*The Entry*
The game will start with the prediction of HOH and end with the prediction of the evictee. From Thurs. to Thurs. All predictions will be made regarding the next weeks episodes.
I will try to post the new entry thread every Fri. Each questions outcome will be determined by the show itself. For instance, If a challenge is held but not aired, in the show (either tues, thurs. or sat.), it will not count. Also, if a question cannot be answered definitively then it will be removed from consideration.

HOH Bonus:
The HOH bonus goes to the person/s who acheived the highest weekly score. This HOHwinner will have 5 bonus points added to their tally.

PB&J penalty:
The PB&J penalty is given to (read: taken from) all folks with fewer than half of the HOH winner's weekly point total. This penalty will be -3 points. This penalty will be determined before the HOH bonus is added.

If a question is correct you will receive the points alloted in the parentheses after each question. These points are subject to change but not without notice. If you are wrong with your choices you will receive 0 points. If one of your answers contains an already evicted HG, it will be worth 0 points.
*ALSO, any answer with "None", "No One", "all the rest" or "everybody" will not be counted.
Where it asks to name one HG, simply name one HG only.
The final tally will be posted when all challenges and questions have been resolved. A.K.A. a week later.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... Rebel Crown 08-17-05 1
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... ARnutz 08-17-05 2
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... WaterDrop 08-17-05 3
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... Bebo 08-18-05 4
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... Lasann 08-18-05 5
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... yensid 08-18-05 6
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... DearAbby 08-18-05 7
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... LibraRising 08-18-05 8
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... Road Kill 08-18-05 9
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... mckelviej 08-18-05 10
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... Captain_Savem 08-18-05 11
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... seahorse 08-18-05 12
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... bdemoney 08-18-05 13
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... alwaysintruble1 08-18-05 14
 RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 ent... Charonna 08-18-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-05 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

You're doin' a fine job, tribe. Keep up the great work!

1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. Janelle
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. Howie
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Ivette, Jennifer
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Howie, James, Maggie
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the Nomination Ceremony. James

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. HOH ~ Rachel
2. POV Host ~ Janelle
3. Noms ~ Maggie/Jen
4. POV Players ~ Maggie/Howie/Ivette
5. Last Key ~ Ivette

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

WaterDrop 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-17-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaterDrop Click to send private message to WaterDrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. Ivette
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. Maggie
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Howie and Rachel
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Ivette, Howie, and Rachel
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony. April

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2005

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Rachel
2. Janelle
3. Jennifer / Ivette
4. Howie / James / April
5. Maggie

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. James
2. Beau
3. Howie and Maggie
4. Ivette, Rachel, Jennifer
5. April

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yensid Click to send private message to yensid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Rachel
2. James
3. Jennifer and Maggie
4. Howie, Maggie, Janelle
5. Ivette

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-18-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
Yaaay! High five to Kyra! We’ve both gone from a week of PB&J to being HOH. Just like Jennifer. It looks as if I’ll receive a measly 2 points for my Week 6 entry, though. So much for life at the top! I hope I can do better for Week 7. Here goes:

1. HOH — Rachel
2. Host POV Challenge — James
3. Nominated — Ivette & Maggie
4. Play POV Challenge — Rachel, Howie & Jennifer
5. Last to receive key — April

Created by Syren 2005

Thanks for a fun game, Tribe.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
Question: If I've been on PB&J so many times, why am I not losing weight? Those damn three pounds strike again.

But I got the big bonus! With they way I've been going lately, those of you who will be slurping up the points of the questions I get wrong should thank me.

1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. April (preparing for the worst
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. Beau
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Howie, Rachel
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Maggie, Howie, Rachel
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony.Jennifer

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-18-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. - Howie
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. - Ivette
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. - April and Jen
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. - Rachel, Maggie, Jen
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony.(5) - Maggie

Would like to get something right this week.

mckelviej 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mckelviej Click to send private message to mckelviej Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. Rachel
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. April
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Beau, Ivette
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Howie, Jennifer, Maggie
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony. James

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. ~ Janelle
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. ~ Howie
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Maggie & Jennifer
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Rachel, James, & Ivette
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony. April

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. Maggie
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Janelle, Rachel
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Janelle, Rachel, Howie
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony.Howie

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. Rachel
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. Janelle
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Ivette and April
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Rachel, Howie and Ivette.
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony.James

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-05, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. Ivette (please let me be wrong)
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. Howie and Janelle
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. Howie, Maggie and Rachel
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony.No one

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charonna Click to send private message to Charonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BBRAT2: Wk 5 results / Wk 7 entry"
1. Name 1 HG who wins HOH. RACHEL
2. Name 1 HG who is the "host" of the POVChallenge. JAMES
3. Name 2 HGs who get nominated. IVETTE & JENN
4. Name 3 HGs who play in the POVChallenge. RACHEL/HOWIE/MAGGIE
5. Name 1 HG who is the last to receive their Key during the NominationCeremony.JAMES

I'm doing soooo bad at this game... oh well, it's a good thing I like PB&J

~Char

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •