The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
According to TV Guide:

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/default.aspx

The next episode of new footage is titled:

"Ready to Bite the Apple

There's been a lot of apples this season. There are no indication as to what the TC surprise is. Jeff talked about the need to adapt. Usually, one needs to adapt to a new environment so I'm thinking they have to go to a new campsite. Nice surprise for those who didn't bring their personal belongings! I hope James brought his idols.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... emydi 11-16-07 1
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... KObrien_fan 11-16-07 3
       RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... emydi 11-16-07 4
           RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... KObrien_fan 11-17-07 12
               RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... michel 11-17-07 13
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Estee 11-16-07 2
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Flowerpower 11-16-07 5
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... michel 11-16-07 6
       RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Flowerpower 11-16-07 7
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Flowerpower 11-17-07 8
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... CTgirl 11-17-07 9
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... KObrien_fan 11-17-07 10
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Flowerpower 11-17-07 11
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Chez 11-17-07 14
   RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... VolcanicGlass 11-18-07 16
       RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Scarlett O Hara 11-18-07 17
 On closer inspection ... Scarlett O Hara 11-18-07 15
 Need clarification... PepeLePew13 11-18-07 18
   RE: Need clarification... Scarlett O Hara 11-18-07 19
       RE: Need clarification... Round Robin 11-21-07 20
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Georgianna 11-21-07 21
 RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 ... Flowerpower 11-25-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
OHHHHHH!!! That is it... they knew all of FL didn't bring stuff to F9 TC and they hate hubris (although they didn't change things up when Jaime and PG threw the challenge...(I thought they should have merged early)...so the grave mistake for James is not not using the HIS (although this still could be what happens), it's not bringing them to TC and losing them in the move...I love it!!

Also, James remember had the "Don't eat the apple" quote about not being tempted to break alliance...so "ready to bite apple" means that alliance breaks...and James is the culprit...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
Not saying that they wouldn't do this, but every single time that tribes have changed camps they have said "and you'll find all of your personal belongings at the new camp".

Sure when they came back from the feast to merge in Fiji at Moto they came back to a camp bare of the reward stuff, but they got to keep their personal stuff.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
I'm giving James EVERY benefit of the doubt...cause if he has those 2 idols and still goes, that'd be up there for stupid moves and he doesn't deserve to be on A$$2!!

11-17-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
For the record, I rewatched the TC from last episode, James did bring his stuff with him so even if your idea is true, he has his bag and the idols with him.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

11-17-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
Thanks KO.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
Someone tries to seduce Courtney (or fall for her seduction attempts) as an alliance move?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
So, michel, is this Episode 11 after the recrap? This is confusing. Don't we usually ignore the recrap episode? If this is the show post re-crap, then clearly, this is a followup to the statement that James made in Ep. 9.

11-16-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
FP, this is the episode scheduled for November 29, the next new episode. Sorry about the numbers of episode but I had numbered the recap #10.

11-16-07, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
Thanks so much for clarifying, michel and for bringing it over! Clearly, the vidcaps and the title here are screaming James! Actually, I think that the vidcaps have been setting James up for a big climax for a while now...

11-17-07, 08:29 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-07 AT 09:27 AM (EST)

Thought I would bring over the voiceover to the cliffhanger, thanks to Survivor Fever:

The vidcaps of them sitting in a cave does lead us to speculate about them moving camp locations, coupled with Jeff's last words. But, note that the voiceover says they are not going directly back to camp, making it sound as though they are actually going to go back to their Hae dum Fong original location. Is there anything else that we could speculate about. For some reason, I get splitting vibes. Could they be assigned some kind of survivor experiment in smaller groups? Perhaps it's just because there are very few new vidcaps. The ones with the banged up knees with Erik and PG, who are alone at the time, and the ones with the cave shots of Amanda, Todd, James, Courtney. Let's figure this out!

ETA the previous pictures of the challenge board, thanks to Survivor Phoenix....

If we look closely at it, the horizontal yellow row are the numbered episodes. The last one on the right says, "Episode # 14, 4 Survivors", which would mean this episode, #14 has 4 survivors left in the game. Vertically underneath that sheet we see..."The Great Wall of Zhelin"....this could be the slated/proposted Reward for this episode. The red sheet underneath the reward says "Advantage", perhaps the winner of the RC will also receive some kind of clue to figuring out the IC, as we have seen in the past. I cannot make out the green sheet, but I think it says "Something IT UP"??

For episode #13, 5 Survivors left, it says "Ten something?", and then under that is "Great Wall". Is the Great wall the reward for this ep, or is this the name of a challenge? The Green sheet at the bottom, says "leftovers", perhaps the name of the intended IC.

Episode #12, 6 Survivors left, and from here on out, I can't make heads or tales of it. Does the green sheet say something like, "Makes File"? Does anyone here have the ability to blow up and refocus?

Episode #11, 7 Survivors left would be the Nov 29 episode. Clearly there is a different type of paper here...what could this mean? It looks like there are 7 names or lines on that white piece of paper...could be the names of the Daws there??

Thoughts anyone?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
From TV Guide Magazine:

Hot List: "Peaceful meditation (a visit to a Shaolin Temple) and a not-so-peaceful ass-kicking (a kung fu demonstration) await this week's reward challenge winners."

It's repeated again under Nov. 29th Highlights: "This week's reward kicks butt! The remaining challengers compete for the chance to visit China's legendary Shaolin Temple, attend an amazing kung-fu demonstration and enjoy some strength-building food."

For episode 13, "The Great Wall" is the name of a challenge. CBS put a video on the making of this challenge on YouTube. (The link is in my SOTS from a few weeks ago.)

surfkitty sig shop 2007

11-17-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
The great wall in episode 13 is the reward. The great wall of zhelin in episode 14 is the challenge.

11-17-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
Thanks for the info/feedback CTgirl and KO!

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-17-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
>LAST EDITED ON 11-17-07
>AT 09:27 AM (EST)

> I
>cannot make out the green
>sheet, but I think it
>says "Something IT UP"??

Offer it up?

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-18-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
The yellow cards are indeed the numbered episodes. The card before Episode 12 reads "Clip Show", so they are counting the Recap Show as an episode. It was scheduled at the time to be shown after E10, which would have put it the week after Thanksgiving.

E12 (E11 if you don't count the Recap) - 6 Survivors
RC Green Card: Marco Polo
Reward: Top Card reads Sprint
IC Green Card: illegible

E13 (E12 if you don't count the Recap) - 5 Survivors
RC Green Card: Zen Archery
Reward: Great Wall
IC Green Card: Chinese Leftovers

E14 (E13 if you don't count the Recap) - 4 Survivors
RC Green Card: The Great Wall of Zhelin
Reward: Advantage
IC Green Card: Offer It Up

E12 - 6 Survivors would be the traditional timing for Loved Ones
E13 - 5 Survivors would be the traditional timing for the Super Challenge

Some of the card deciphering came from Sucks posters at the time the video was first released.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-18-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
Thanks for straightening that out for us, VG!

11-18-07, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "On closer inspection ..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-07 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

I concur with what FloPo AND Volcanic Glass said. I have changed the image to read:

The Top row of cards with the yellow border lists the Episode number and the number of survivors left. From Right to Left we see: Episode 14/4 survivors; Episode 13/5 survivors; Episode 12/6 survivors, etc.

The next row of cards with the light blue border lists the name of the Reward Challenge.

The cards in the row beneath the blue cards with the red border lists the Reward.

Finally, the bottom row of cards with green/gray borders must list the Immunity Challenge.

I'm wondering if that "Leftovers" Immunity Challenge might be a Combination-type challenge from Past Challenges. We've seen that before where they take three past challenges and combine them into "legs" of one big challenge.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Need clarification..."
Help, folks! We need clarification on whether this coming Thursday episode is a new episode or a recap?

CBS website says it's a recap.
Commercial on CBS during the football game today says it's a new episode.
TV Guide says "new episode"
Zap2it says "It's Been Real and It's been fun" (recap)

Hmpf.

11-18-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Need clarification..."
Hey Pepe! It's a RECRAP.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-21-07, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Need clarification..."
I get the TV Guide mag, and that says it's a recrap.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-21-07, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-07 AT 03:59 AM (EST)

As KO has pointed out, there is very good reason to believe that, having received three votes during the previous Tribal Council, James brought the Hidden Immunity Idols to the Final 8 conclave. So, even if the Business After- Hours that we’re to see in Episode Eleven is a night march to a new camp, the Idols should have gone along on the trek.

But, spoilers aside, there is also very good reason to believe that James did not play one when he needed to:

He had received those three votes at Final 9. Yet, at Final 8, he opted to eat cheeseburgers rather than to compete for II and he did not play a HII during that Tribal Council vote. Because he felt that he didn’t need to.

And that may have been the telltale evidence of the extent of his vulnerability that culminated in his “grave”/”huge” mistake:

At Final 8 the facts were that , in addition to playing two Hidden Immunity Idols, James needed to win three Immunity Challenges to guarantee himself a place in the Final Three. But, by choosing to pass on the opportunity to capitalize on his considerable advantages in the Game by winning one of those three Individual Immunities or by – strategically – playing one of the two Idols, he made it crystal clear to every other competitor in it that if, at Final 7, James could again be made to feel that he didn’t need to either win (and keep) Individual Immunity or to play an Idol, he wouldn’t.

And although I don’t begin to know just how the group orchestrated the gravedigger’s fatal deception, for several reasons I do think that the title of Episode Eleven – Ready to Bite the Apple – suggests a scheme that revolves around either the ‘devil’ Peih-Gee or the ‘dame’ Denise. For one thing, there has been much too much made of James’ spats with the first and his soft spot for the second for all of those vignettes to be irony-free. For another, vote-conscious Todd and Amanda needed a true mercenary to front their larceny. And either lady fits the description.

Perhaps James even won Individual Immunity and gave it away (or was finally successful at throwing a Challenge) and didn't play an Idol. Now, that would certainly justify the distinction between “grave” and “huge” that the spoilers seem to be making, wouldn’t it!

Of course, if James left China at Final 7 with two Hidden Immunity Idols still in his pocket, the ultimate irony is that it wasn’t because he was a threat but because he wasn’t.

And I agree with Emydi. “(T)hat'd be up there for stupid moves and he doesn't deserve to be on A$$2!!”.

If he didn't leave at Final 7, then may I be first to say just how brilliant he was to conserve both his energy and his Idols at Final 8 …

11-25-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor 15: China Episode #11 Title: "Ready to Bite the Apple""
From DanieuBleau at Survivor Skills:

Here's the Spoiler:

Right on the mark, it's manipulation to the finest degree, because the way the story unfolds...

James has the two powerful game saving Hidden Immunity Idols's in his possession, and his situation in the game looks great! He felt secure in his alliance, and safe in the game.

Unfortunately for him, his position turns bleak when he should use a Hidden Idol, but doesn't. He never sees the blindside coming when he's led into snuffination, like a lamb to slaughter.

Oh, The Gravest of Mistakes!

DanieuBleau also posts the link to Jeff Probst's video Preview

Note his text here, transcribed by DanieuB...

Alright in this episode we have one of our coolest rewards. People get to go to the Shaolin Temple, and that's where Kung Fu was born. It is something you wouldn't normally see it's some...it's, one of the things that makes this season so fun for us, is to able to bring rewards like this.

But the flip side sometimes of winning a reward, is the people you leave back behind get very bitter that they aren't with you, and that happens in this next episode, and a plan is hatched to get rid of a key person in this game, and they may, or may not see it coming.

I found the second paragraph more interesting than the first. To me, this can be interpreted as someone in the core alliance wins Reward and leaves other members of that same alliance back home, who then become bitter enough to plot against the winner/key person in this game.

James wins reward or goes on reward with another who has picked him, leaving Todd back at the ranch to fester away and plot his(James') demise, going so far as to set the plan in action...

We see Amanda approaching PG, clearly they plan on employing her in this move. I think James may win the reward and choose to take Denise, perhaps, some speculate that he takes Amanda...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •