The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until midnight EDT, at which point we'll finally be able to unleash the Night Of Reassurance on the other two forums.

Reassurance #1: 'Come on, James -- all those votes came from Tigers! There's no conspiracy to blindside you before you can use your idols, and you don't need to bring them to the next Council. In fact, if you're worried about their getting flooded out of camp, why not let me hold them for you?'

Reassurance #2: 'Frosti, even though you only came into the alliance by sheer accident, have been demonstrating your challenge abilities and raw dumb luck, and are even now demonstrating your incomprehensible attraction to beef jerky, we have no intention of voting you out. Just lie back and take whatever temptation Jeff offers. You're perfectly safe. Would we lie to you?'

Reassurance #3: 'Denise, you are so totally in the loop. Didn't you vote out Peih-Gee with the rest of us? Of course you did -- you really think you're seeing her over there? Seriously? Okay, we're going to need Medical over here...'

Reassurance #4: 'It's okay, Courtney. We all hate you too.'

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 reassurances mattben 11-15-07 1
   RE: reassurances Estee 11-15-07 2
       RE: reassurances Sunny_Bunny 11-15-07 3
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... MandyM 11-15-07 4
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... Estee 11-15-07 5
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... MandyM 11-15-07 6
       RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... lynkfri13 11-15-07 8
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... MandyM 11-15-07 7
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... lynkfri13 11-15-07 10
       RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... MandyM 11-15-07 11
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... Estee 11-15-07 9
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... MandyM 11-15-07 12
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... Swrdprincess 11-15-07 14
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... MandyM 11-15-07 13
 RE: WHAT? Out of his league? lynkfri13 11-15-07 15
   RE: WHAT? Out of his league? Swrdprincess 11-15-07 17
 Quick notes. Estee 11-15-07 16
 Big Brother casting commercials. Estee 11-15-07 18
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Co... MandyM 11-15-07 19
 Peih-Gee wins Immunity. Estee 11-15-07 20
   RE: Peih-Gee wins Immunity. Breezy 11-16-07 27
 RE: More business at tribal? lynkfri13 11-15-07 21
   RE: More business at tribal? Estee 11-15-07 24
       RE: More business at tribal? Round Robin 11-16-07 26
 Live post-episode discussion -- Estee 11-15-07 22
 RE: Best to Frosti lynkfri13 11-15-07 23
   RE: Best to Frosti smokedog 11-15-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-15-07, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "reassurances"
Reassurance #5: Todd, the press release email of your continuing latest secret plan got garbled in transmission, so you'll have to tell everyone yourself in front of the microphones. I'm sure you can handle that. Just don't pull a Hillary.

Reassurance #6: Pie-Ghei, yes, we have a challenge taylored® just for you coming up about Chinese puzzle trivia. Feel safe tonight at TC.

Reassurance #7: Amanda, your hot bod camouflage will continue to blur into the scenery. Your leadership secret is safe with us.

Reassurance #8: Erik. Erik? Where's Erik? Can't vote you off if we can't find you.

® Property of Kid Nation Yellow District

11-15-07, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: reassurances"
Reassurance #6: Pie-Ghei, yes, we have a challenge taylored® just for you coming up about Chinese puzzle trivia. Feel safe tonight at TC.

And the rest of the tribe will just have to -- deal with it!

(But honestly, a Taylored challenge should be based on competitive whining.)

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: reassurances"
well you have to admit that this

would be a damn site prettier than that ugly washer and widget number they are passing off as the immunity necklace.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-15-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Can James possibly be any hotter???? OMH!

11-15-07, 08:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
James cannot sing.

Denise is just a little bit paranoid.

And the opening credits are now showing only the members of the merged tribe plus the jury -- and indicating who goes where, at lesat through the prior episode.

11-15-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
James can sing to me any time, any where!

Denise should do the ponytail more often to disguise the disgraceful shmullet.

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-15-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>James can sing to me any
>time, any where!
>
count me in Please!

11-15-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Frosti, Amanda, Eric and Courtney for yellow win reward for a cruise! They totally kicked red teams #####.

I was glad to see that Denise was not picked last for this challenge. I felt bad for her last week.

James sucks at balancing balls. Hmmmm.

11-15-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>James sucks at balancing balls.
>Hmmmm.
>
Not a problem that can't be worked around, I'm sure. He can still shower at my house.

11-15-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LOLOL lynkfri13!

11-15-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Definitely one of the weirder formats for a Reward challenge. Erik's yellow team figured this one out early -- note the drum guards on the basket, which the red group never came close to duplicating -- and we have proven that there are times when James isn't your automatic first pick. But as far as challenge forces go, people have to be getting really worried about Frosti -- and this is the classic alliance-cementer ahead of us.

Yes, it pretty much never works. Tell the people at camp that.

11-15-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
awww.. it appears little Frosti is quite smitten with Courtney!

Swrdprincess 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swrdprincess Click to send private message to Swrdprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh but he is rubbing bones ewwwww. Eat the chicken Courtney!!

11-15-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh my, are they hinting at a couples alliance of Amanda and Eric and Frosti and Courtney???

11-15-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WHAT? Out of his league?"
Frosti says "Courtney is out of my league" WHAT?

He's cute, a good team player and athletic.
She's emaciated and a b!tch.

Frosti, you are so far above Courtney's league. Sorry you're too young to realize it.

Swrdprincess 121 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-15-07, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swrdprincess Click to send private message to Swrdprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WHAT? Out of his league?"
Exactly... what is he looking at lol. He is adorable!

11-15-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
16. "Quick notes."
James is getting too many title quotes.

James still has no idea what Frosti's name is.

Frosti thinks Courtney would ordinarily be out of his league.

...???

No, I'm pretty sure he actually said that...

And the editing is making way too much of a point on Peih-Gee's never having won anything. Who do they think she is, Robin?

11-15-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
18. "Big Brother casting commercials."
What fasttrack?

11-15-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
No surprise...Peih-Gee won immunity while the 4 ate huge. (The "cocky challenge"...those who felt safe could choose to eat, the rest competed.)

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed James didn't compete. That would have made me love him more. Oh well, he is still beautiful.

11-15-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
20. "Peih-Gee wins Immunity."
{And thus goes one-up on Robin.}

{Jeff's putting a little too much emphasis on one person going home tonight...}

{Well, giving them daggers didn't work out. So much for the classic fast route to Final Three.}

{Anyone else expect Peih-Gee to win by default? She's the only one with a white coin, everyone else shows black, and no one gets to eat because the challenge is over instantly?}

{Heh. I'd pay a cheeseburger to see that.}

{BTW, what's the capacity of Courtney's stomach?}

{I'm hoping it holds exactly one major serving of crow.}

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Peih-Gee wins Immunity."
Yep, I totally thought PG would win by default.

11-15-07, 09:10 PM (EST)
21. "RE: More business at tribal?"

Tribal council continues?
Another vote-off?

oh lordy, I hope James brought the Idols... this could be the opportunity to blindside him.

11-15-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: More business at tribal?"
Nope: just another EPMB teaser. 'We've shown you one set of commercials about this. Get ready for two!'

And in case anyone cares: Frosti got voted out 7-1. Right, seven-one: Peih-Gee didn't even bother stirring up a ripple.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-16-07, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: More business at tribal?"
That's exactly all it is, just another Burn-it teaser. He's so notorious for his nauseating overhyping that I'm surprised anybody ever buys his bull$hit anymore. Why any Survivor fan ever takes his overhype jobs seriously is a big disappointment to me. If people would start ignoring that garbage and just watch the d@mn show and not react every time Burn-it f@rts crossways, I'd be a whole lot happier.

11-15-07, 09:12 PM (EST)
22. "Live post-episode discussion --"
-- in the Live Chat area (left sidebar, Other Fun, Live Chat, enable Java before entering and use AyaK's Bar & Grill). Have a frosti one on Courtney.

*sigh* I know. Eeeeuuuuw!

11-15-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Best to Frosti"
Bye Frosti, I think you were a pretty class act for a 20 year old. You tried to step up for your team in challenges (taking over for Dave), and did a respectable job of competing.

(I am willfully ignoring his crush on Courtney)

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-15-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Best to Frosti"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-07 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

>(I am willfully ignoring his crush on Courtney)

Frosti's final words didn't have much love for Todd, Courtney, and Denise. Might be handy to keep in mind when the jury votes.

edit to remove sig

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •