The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Please keep all discussion of tonight's will they or won't they merge episode on this thread and this thread only until West Coast gets to see it for themselves.

I've got class so I thought I'd get this up now, just in case no one else gets to it before I get home. Seg cappers are very welcome as I get home about 20 minutes into the show.

Please keep all sigpics to yourself for the duration of this thread.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... Estee 11-01-07 1
 Instant foreshadowing. Estee 11-01-07 2
 Courtney gets ugly. Estee 11-01-07 3
   RE: Courtney gets ugly. Loree 11-01-07 4
 Idiocy abounds. Estee 11-01-07 5
   RE: Idiocy abounds. lynkfri13 11-01-07 7
 RE: Survivor #15 ... I'm ready to ... lynkfri13 11-01-07 6
 The dumb get dumber. Estee 11-01-07 8
   RE: The dumb get dumber. lynkfri13 11-01-07 10
   RE: The dumb get dumber and dumbere... lynkfri13 11-01-07 11
       RE: The dumb get dumber and dumbere... Snidget 11-01-07 13
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... Loree 11-01-07 9
 I'll be the first to say it. Estee 11-01-07 12
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... mattben 11-01-07 14
 Watch the clock... Estee 11-01-07 15
   RE: Watch the clock... mattben 11-01-07 16
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... mattben 11-01-07 17
 RE: Best Laid Plans lynkfri13 11-01-07 18
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... Fishercat 11-01-07 19
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... vince3 11-01-07 20
 RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... mattben 11-01-07 21
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... mattben 11-01-07 22
       Dear Jaime, lynkfri13 11-01-07 31
   RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... Fishercat 11-01-07 23
       RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... vince3 11-01-07 24
       RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East C... Loree 11-01-07 28
 BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!! Snidget 11-01-07 25
   RE: BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!! Fishercat 11-01-07 26
   RE: BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!! lynkfri13 11-01-07 27
 What. A. Mess. Estee 11-01-07 29
   RE: What. A. Mess. udg 11-02-07 32
 Live post-episode discussion... Estee 11-01-07 30
   RE: Live post-episode discussion... Round Robin 11-02-07 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I'm just waiting for the day when Jeff says 'Drop your buffs. Okay, good. Take off those shirts. Fine... now the pants... put your hands on top of your head, flap your elbows back and forth, and crow like a rooster -- my God, you people are idiots...'

11-01-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Instant foreshadowing."
Jeff just took pains to point out that the idol is clearly marked as being such.

11-01-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
3. "Courtney gets ugly."
She sees no need to make any kind of friends in this game. She may like Todd and Amanda just a little bit more than the others, but it's their error if they mistake that for friendship.

And if you were wondering why Courtney could never win the jury vote, there's one of your many potential answers.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Courtney gets ugly."
Courtney is playing this game stupid. She really doesn't seem to understand that she has to have people vote for her in order to win. Right now I don't think she could get any votes unless she is in the final with Jean Robert.

11-01-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
5. "Idiocy abounds."
Let's tally up the stupid, shall we?

PG thinks she can sway James to her side by telling him they gave up one of their own to keep him.

James, while smart enough to wait for the others to leave before getting the second idol, doesn't consider that they might notice the empty space.

Courtney makes it very clear to the others (minus JR) in 'no one matters but me!' whine-talk that she was perfectly willing to throw the numbers in order to dump Jean-Robert, and she may continue to vote for JR at every opportunity.

Todd turns into Taylor.

Erik spots the discarded non-II plate and decides it's the idol.

Jaime goes through James' bag, finds both idols, but doesn't bother to completely unwrap them.

This just isn't a good episode for neuron firing, is it

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-01-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Idiocy abounds."

>This just isn't a good episode
>for neuron firing, is it
>

NO, but then, has there actually EVER been an episode which featured real neuron connections?

11-01-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor #15 ... I'm ready to quit"
Just want to say I'm trying, really trying to keep watching an entire season of Survivor.

But this is the ninth season I've tried to watch and have only been able to stand a full season of these morons once (When Yul won).

I think between Courtney's b!tchy self centered attitude, and Jaime breaking one of the few unwritten rules, by looting James belongings.... I'm near my limit.

This may be the end of the season for me. I could watch self centered, greedy, bitchy liars very easily in real life, if I wanted to, with no commercial breaks.

I'm giving it another half hour for some redeeming human qualities.

11-01-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
8. "The dumb get dumber."
Jaime -- who knows James has two IIs -- has convinced herself that she has a third. James, who's figured out why the false plate is missing, confessional-hopes Jaime plays her false II at Council, because it would be the Funniest. Thing. Ever. He may be right.

Jean-Robert, cautioned by Jeff that the game never stops, presented with a tell roughly the size of Cleveland, decides to ignore it in favor of food.

Oh, and it sounds like Courtney took advantage of this wonderful strategic opportunity by using it to get drunk.

Ye gawds.

11-01-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The dumb get dumber."
OK, that does it. The TV is OFF.

I'll read this thread to see who wins, and won't have to see or hear these fools.

11-01-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The dumb get dumber and dumberer"
>
>
>Jean-Robert, cautioned by Jeff that the
>game never stops, presented with
>a tell roughly the size
>of Cleveland, decides to ignore
>it in favor of food.

I know he's a poker player, but does he ever actually win??

11-01-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The dumb get dumber and dumberer"
Maybe if Jeff said pay attention to the feast, class, as there will be a quiz they'd have figured out something was up.

11-01-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
I think I would rather see them boot Courtney than Jean Robert. At least Jean Robert can be entertaining in a strange way at times. I have no desire to see or hear Courtney at all. And Todd has now realized he can't control her. So she is not as valuable as a vote.

11-01-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
12. "I'll be the first to say it."
The new tribe decides to call itself, in English, the Black Fighting Wind. I will be calling them the Brown Passing Wind.

Jeff shows up in camp. Jaime has trouble identifying the boat. Only Denise seems to initially identify or care about Jeff, who does not get the greeting he so very much wants. But he shows them this season's necklace anyway, and tells them they're having the challenge here and now. We are led to a site where everyone can sit down and answer quiz questions about the events during the feast. Somehow, no one noticed that this site was ever there.

Frosti complains about his poor memory. Therefore, Frosti wins. Sort of like how Jean-Robert predicted that he won't get any votes tonight and therefore, JR will be leaving.

Just for the record? Amanu would have paid attention to Jeff's wording and not fallen for this. Possibly including Tony.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
So is Jaime gonna play the not-HII? I don't see why she'd feel threatened at tonight's vote.

Thanks, Estee, for the TAR hat toss update. Two in two days! I'm a beat reporter.

11-01-07, 08:52 PM (EST)
15. "Watch the clock..."
We've got way too much time left pre-Council.

11-01-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Watch the clock..."
Jaimi's very good at playing stoopid. Snorrt..

Todd's trying to parse out what's going on. Why isn't he talkign to James?

11-01-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
This is gonna be one loooong TC.

11-01-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Best Laid Plans"
There is way too much complex planning going on here.

These people shouldn't try thinking so much without the appropriate tools.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-01-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-07 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Wait...

Jamie thinks she has an HII and doesn't.
Jean Robert is willingly voting out of the majority when he knows the majority and is/was in the majority.

What the?

Edit One: I'm going to miss J-R when he eventually goes, since even though he talks way too much...he usually has great instincts. He just doesn't act on them.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Are we looking at another merge scattershot vote? (Not at a place that has both internet and TV.....)

11-01-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
The only vote we saw as the obvious -- Courtney for JR

11-01-07, 09:06 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Jeffy is sooo cruel. Tossing the not-idol into the fire. Bwaahh-hhaaaaa

11-01-07, 10:07 PM (EST)
31. "Dear Jaime, "
Dear Jaime,

Hope you really really enjoyed your laugh at James and Aaron when you threw the challenge a couple weeks ago.

You should have remembered it's better to laugh last.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Bye,
Lyn

P.S. Sorry Jeff didn't let you keep your block of wood as a souvenir. (I mean the tile, not Erik)

11-01-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
That "J" could have been for Jamie or JR...we don't know, I'd assume she went for Jamie since they didn't show a 4th vote for Jean Robert.

And she played the fake Idol! Hah. To her credit, she played it at the right time, but man.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
you should be able to see when they show the votes during Jaime's final words............

11-01-07, 09:12 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor #15 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread "
Why isn't Jaime giggling and acting all cocky now?

I loved when she played what she thought was the hidden idol. And Jean Robert's reaction was hilarious.

Now we have Jaime saying she is too nice for this game. So laughing in someone's face while booting them and going through other's belongings is now considered nice???

11-01-07, 09:10 PM (EST)
25. "BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!"
Poor Jaime,

Too bad

Soo sad

That is NOT an hidden immunity idol.

26. "RE: BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!"
James is untrustworthy? She led the charge to throw challenges in order to get him and Aaron booted.

27. "RE: BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!"
I'll second that laugh!

I've been hoping to see Jaime booted ever since she and PG were so smug about throwing the challenge.

Now, if only Courtney could be next...

11-01-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
29. "What. A. Mess."
Follow the bouncing stupid.

Okay. So, in short: Jaime tells Frosti she's got the idol. Frosti suspects Jaime may have an idol even though she told him James has two. (Jaime thinks her tribe scared James and he dropped it. In case you were wondering.) Frosti now thinks he may be a swing vote.

JR seems to intend to vote for PG no matter what. Courtney may vote for JR no matter what. The former Tigers are planning to vote for JR. PH still hopes she has James.

JR threatens Todd with jury poisoning should he go out. JR seems to feel F3 is himself, Todd, and Amanda. JR is dumb. Damn dumb.

James tells Todd and Amanda that he feels Jaime is holding a false idol. Biblical scholars complain. James is getting funnier by the minute.

Council.

JR tries to put a target on Courtney's back. Courtney notices. James says JR should consider shutting up once in a while. PG almost does an Angela imitation. Lots of talk about cracks in alliances. Votes.

Jeff tallies. Jeff comes back. James starts to read the votes without asking after idols.

Jaime plays her tile.

Jeff accepts it, explains the rules regarding hidden IIs -- then further explains that this is not a hidden II and tosses it in the fire.

The entire tribe (minus Jaime) does not die laughing or of shock, but it's a near thing.

And Jaime, who will spend the rest of her life searching in floor shops for her million dollars, gets voted out.

Focus shot on Todd as Jeff talks about the jury (which Jaime is the first member of) deciding who's most worthy of the million. End of episode.

*sigh*

Thou shalt not worship false tiles...

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-02-07, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: What. A. Mess."
>James tells Todd and Amanda that
>he feels Jaime is holding
>a false idol.

A false immunization idol!

11-01-07, 09:17 PM (EST)
30. "Live post-episode discussion..."
...in the Live Chat room, AyaK's Bar&Grill. One tile required for entry.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-02-07, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Live post-episode discussion..."
Yeah, preferably not burnt to a crisp! HAW, HAW, HAW!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •